All Comments on 'Buttercup 01: Ante Up!'

by saddletramp1956

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

love it 5 stars

Frankie1952Frankie1952about 3 years ago

Hot story of some cuzn luvin. Hope there is more to this story soon.

Aussies are so very lucky that the laws regarding Incest only restrict relationships between Siblings, Parents & Children & Grandparent and Children. Aunts/Uncles/Cousins/Nephews & Nieces are free to engage in a sexual relationship and marry if they consent. The legal age of consent in Australia is 16.

kylady76kylady76about 3 years ago

It was simply wonderful written we look forward to the promised more to come.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I noticed the story had a H rating and considered reading it until I saw who the author was. Judging by his past entries I chose to skip right on by. You state in your opening remarks you aren't interested in what people have to say, that is, unless it's something good. Well ST, maybe that ignorant point of view has come back to bite you in the butt.

Omart57Omart57about 3 years ago

Very, Very good, ST! Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

More! Keep writing !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

You could stop here and it would be perfect. I can hardly wait to see wat you have in mind.

It’s a shame they don’t allow more than 5 stars.

Tc

Storyteller0112Storyteller0112about 3 years ago

I don't know the laws in New Mexico, but I believe first cousins may marry in Colorado. Excellent foray into unexplored territory, SaddleTramp! Both ears and the tail! And 5 stars.

AngstIgnoredAngstIgnoredabout 3 years ago

Nice introduction to the couple. It will be interesting to see how this plays out.

One minor thing: "Wouldn't make to make a liar..." presumably it should be "want to make" instead.

MormonJackMormonJackabout 3 years ago

Sweet story. 5 stars!

Thank you, ST!

jneric2691jneric2691about 3 years ago

Great story! Can't wait for the next one!

oldsage_1oldsage_1about 3 years ago

Wow is this the Saddletramp writing this? Great story but if you have her cheat on him and pull one of your BTB's I'll never read another one of your stories! 🤣🤣🤣

Can't wait for chapter 2!

Cheers

SAGE

steeltiger01steeltiger01about 3 years ago

I've always known that you were a talented writer, but I'll be damned; you *can* write a sweet love story too!

Nicely done, friend.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 3 years ago

Glad to see you writing in my other kink genre. Great start to the story but make sure you keep their feelings for each other deeply imbedded with the sexual relationship. At times the narrative didn't flow as well as you normally write, like you weren't sure where to go with the paragraph/thought. Still, better than most. I'll give it a 5* for old time sake, but I hope you pick up your game a bit in part 2.

SemperSolus0198SemperSolus0198about 3 years ago

Great Start! Looking forward to the rest of the story.

Ironman52Ironman52about 3 years ago

Very nIce change of pace! Very well done 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

To the anonymous commenter who said he/she considered reading the story until he/she noticed who wrote it: You're a moron. For starters, ST NEVER said that in his intro. He DID say he moderates comments, and comments like yours are probably the reason why. If anyone is ignorant, it's YOU! Personally, I loved the story. It's quite different from what he usually writes and it's good to see he can stretch himself into other areas.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Good story. Looking foward to the next installment

steppinontoessteppinontoesabout 3 years ago

Another excellent trip in your universe. Super start on first story in new genre. Thanks

OdiouserOdiouserabout 3 years ago

Nice love story, which is not what we normally expect in your universe. I am not sure what you plan in any continuation, but since they are perfectly in love right now, any sequel will have to bring heartbreak.

DarkkBrothaOneDarkkBrothaOneabout 3 years ago

While I haven't read any of your other offerings, I must commend you for your 1st outing. It's great!!! If you intend on keeping with this genre, then you have a fan! Keep up the good work!!!

OlgreyfoxOlgreyfoxabout 3 years ago

Very Very nice

Great change of genre. I am a loyal follower of your stories and this is a wonderful change for you and well done. Thanks

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitabout 3 years ago

That’s definitely a solid start. I’m wondering where you’ll take it.

Regguy69Regguy69about 3 years ago

Good one ST! No one got shot or arrested, but it was still entertaining. I’ve enjoyed your stories in LW. You usually have a bit of a turn in most of your writings and definitely have a unique style. Thanks.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110about 3 years ago

This what they call taboo erotica. I love it. There is a suspense here underneath the sex. It makes you wonder where it is going to go? What do the parents know that we don't? What does Buttercup know that we don't. This seems a bit of a change up for this author. It's a nice change.

rodryder44rodryder44about 3 years ago

Incest stories are interesting from the standpoint of the parents' responses. Five stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The sex seemed to come out of nowhere. I'm sure more will be revealed in later chapters but without some context its hard to get a feel for the characters apart from the sex.

MarkT63MarkT63almost 3 years ago

Different type of story from ST... Not bad.

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

A nice change for you ST1956, l like it. Just wish they were brother and sister, you would be good with that genre too.

Scores 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

you need to proof-read, maybe clean up some. for example, you introduce Tim, then a few paragraphs later you call him Tom. not once but twice. yeah, maybe a bit nit-picky but still things like that can and does tend to bring your scores down somewhat in some of your reader's minds.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

what a wonderful story, thank you !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Disappointing that he wasn't her first. Would make for a better fantasy IMO. An easy change to make.

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

Could have used a bit more buildup and foreplay.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

Great storyline that is well written. Can't wait to read the next chapter in this interesting tale. Well done. 5/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersaddletramp1956@saddletramp1956
Enjoying life one day at a time... I write for fun and for entertainment. Please note that any statements by characters in my stories do not necessarily reflect the views of opinions of the author. Please feel free to follow me on Twitter at @saddletramp1951 or contact me d...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES