Buttercup 02: Changes

Story Info
Kissing cousins' relationship deepens.
4.7k words
4.61
26.7k
42

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my second submission in this particular area of Literotica, and is quite different from many of my other stories. All depictions of sexual activity are between consenting adults 18 years of age or older.

It may help to read the first story in this series, if you haven't already done so.

Many thanks to those who offered comments and constructive criticism on my previous stories. For those who want to say this or that would never happen, remember this is my universe, a place where nearly anything can, and often does, happen. At least on paper...

Please refer to my profile for more on my personal policy regarding comments, feedback, follows, etc. (Yes, I DO moderate comments) And please remember, this is a work of fiction, not a docu-drama...

* * * * *

It was 3:30 in the morning, when I woke up with the urge to hit the bathroom. I finished my business, washed my hands and made it back to bed. I looked at the sweet face of the naked woman who had shared that bed with me for the last month or so.

Believe it or not, it had been right about six weeks since my cousin, Candi -- or "Buttercup" as we all called her -- moved into my condo in Albuquerque, New Mexico. She had just been admitted to the University of New Mexico, where I had already been a student for the last year. Candi and I had always been close growing up -- so close that all the adults called us "kissing cousins," even though we had never actually kissed. Well, that is, up until fairly recently.

In those six short weeks, she had not just moved into my condo, but into my bed, and yes, into my heart as well. Although the condo was in my name, she had managed to firmly establish herself as the indisputable "woman of the house." She had also managed to completely reorganize my humble abode into something we both could enjoy.

I had no complaints whatsoever -- I had, after all, given her the green light to do what she felt was necessary, especially since she would be living here with me while she attended school. In my mind it was just as much her place as it was mine. I was reminded a bit of my parents and my aunt and uncle.

While it was clear that my dad and my Uncle Grove were the men of their respective households, it was my mom and my Aunt Pat who made those houses a "home." And so it was with Candi. And the sex? Well, that was just the icing on the cake.

I remembered a discussion my dad and I had shortly after I turned 18. He asked me to join him in the garage so he could "beat my ass" at a game of darts. It turned out that was just his way of getting the two of us alone for "The Talk." You know, what the old-timers used to call the "birds and the bees" discussion.

"Remember, Tim, sleeping with a woman doesn't make you a man," he told me. That's me, by the way -- Tim Wheeler. "It's waking up with her and facing the challenges of everyday life with her -- putting her needs ahead of your wants. One of these days, you'll meet the woman of your dreams and you'll know what I'm talking about."

"How will I know when I've met her?" I asked him. He just looked at me with a smile.

"Trust me, son, you'll know," he said. "And you may be a bit surprised when you figure out who she is." Damn, I thought. Did he know how Candi felt about me back then? I couldn't help but wonder what else he and my mom knew.

Regardless of what they knew, I realized that my dad was right. Sure, I had slept with more than one woman since coming to Albuquerque, but this was completely different. It was one thing to have sex with a woman from time to time, but it was quite another to wake up to the same face day after day.

And if truth be told, I rather enjoyed waking up to Candi's lovely face. Since she moved in, I had learned a lot about her. For instance, I found that she was a bit of an exhibitionist and enjoyed teasing me in public, like the time we drove to Heron Lake State Park.

The plan was to enjoy a bit of sun and fishing, which we did. But she decided to up the ante a bit by flashing me on the way there and back. I was concerned that we would end up getting pulled over, but we didn't. We did have a close call though, and had a great time when we got back to the condo. I'll tell you about that one of these days.

I got back into the bed and Candi snuggled up to me, almost by reflex. I know she's my cousin, but this just feels so... right. I wrapped an arm around her and fell back to sleep.

* * * * *

We were parked on the couch watching television that evening, having just eaten dinner. Candi had pretty much taken over the kitchen, which suited me just fine. Since moving in, she had turned the kitchen into something usable, and she was actually a very good cook, having learned the art from her mother. I tried helping her a time or two, only to be shooed out.

Truth is, I've eaten better these last six weeks than I've eaten in a very long time. Her dinners were far more tasty and healthier than the frozen dinners and crap food I've been feeding myself.

"You'd be better off eating the cardboard box than what's inside," Candi said when she first looked through my freezer. When I read the actual ingredients, I had to admit, she made a good point.

I looked over at my cousin, who was laying back on the couch wearing only a t-shirt and a tiny pair of panties. She rolled over on her back and saw me looking at her.

"What are you thinking about?" she asked.

"I was just thinking about how much my life has improved since you moved in," I told her. Which was true. She smiled, lifted one leg and put a bare foot up to my face.

"Then kiss my foot," she said mischievously. This was an old game of hers that would normally start a running tickle fight that would only end when one set of parents or another would demand we stop before someone got hurt.

I took her foot in my hand and carefully considered it. I looked back at her and smiled. Then I did something I never thought I would do. I began kissing her foot, paying special attention to her delicate toes. I don't have a foot fetish, mind you. It just felt like the right thing to do at the time. I wanted to see how she would react.

At first, she looked shocked, then her face softened and she began biting her lower lip, moaning softly as I ministered to her. I put her foot down, and she lifted her other leg.

"Don't forget this one," she said with a grin. I repeated my actions, watching her face. As I kissed her, she began running her hands under her panties and I could see her masturbating as I kissed her foot.

"You have such sexy feet," I told her.

"You think my feet are sexy?" she asked.

"I think you're sexy all over," I said. Her smile widened and she pulled her panties off before wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Well, just for that, I'm going to suck (kiss) your (kiss) cock (kiss) until you cum in my mouth," she whispered. "What do you think about that?"

"Sounds good to me," I said as she pulled my shorts and boxers down. The next thing I knew, she had taken my enlarged cock in her mouth and proceeded to give me yet another mind-blowing blow job. True to her word, she sucked until I erupted in her mouth, swallowing the whole load. Then she took a long sip of her coke to wash it down.

Sitting in my lap, her legs straddling me, she put her arms around my neck and kissed my face several times. Then she looked me straight in the eye.

"Do you know how much I love you, Tim Wheeler?" she asked.

"Probably as much as I love you," I told her.

"That's scientifically impossible," she said with a smile. "I've loved you my whole life."

"And I've loved you my whole life as well. We're cousins, after all."

"Yes, we are," she said. "But it's more than that. Much more. It's true that I've been with other guys, but I always found myself comparing them to you. When I was younger, I talked to Mom about my feelings for you and she suggested I date other guys first. She wanted me to make sure that what I felt for you was real and not just puppy love or a fantasy blown out of proportion. Well, guess what?"

"What?"

"I realized that I'm madly in love with you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. That is, if you want me," she said.

"Of course I want you," I said. "But we're cousins. Isn't there a law..." She put a finger on my lips and shook her head.

"Fortunately for us, we live in New Mexico," she said.

"What's that got to do with anything?"

"Well, in New Mexico, we can legally do what we're doing. We can even get married if you want," she said.

"You want to get married?" I asked, surprised.

"Someday," she said. "But I promised my parents I'd get my degree first."

"Wait, your parents know?" I asked.

"Of course, silly," she said. "You don't think I'd be able to hide something like that from them, do you?"

"And they're okay with it?"

"Mom was a bit concerned at first. I showed her what I found on the Internet and we had a long talk about it. After we talked, she was okay with it, though. She loves us both and she just wants us to be happy," she said.

"What about your dad?" I asked.

"Well, he took a bit more convincing, but he finally came around."

"So if your parents know, chances are mine do as well. You know how they talk about everything," I said.

"I think your parents figured it out a long time ago, though," she said.

"I think you're right," I told her, remembering the things they had said to me and the way they said them.

"I guess the only question left is... Is it what YOU want?" she asked. I looked deep into her eyes and thought for just a second before answering.

"You know what? It is," I said. "I've never felt so content or happy in my whole life. These last six weeks have been... amazing. You're the sexiest, most amazing girl I've ever known in my life and I really can't imagine wanting anything or anyone else." Her face broke out in a wide grin.

"Are you sure about that, Tim?" she asked.

"More than anything," I said.

"I promise you this, Tim. I'm strictly a one-man woman, and I'll be yours for as long as you want me," she said.

"That could be a very, very long time," I said.

"I certainly hope so," she said, giving me a deep tongue kiss.

"And for the record, I'm strictly a one-woman man," I said.

"Better be, otherwise I'll have to do a Lorena Bobbitt on you," she said with a smile. Somehow, I believed she actually would...

* * * * *

A couple days later, Candi left the condo to do some shopping. She wanted to buy some clothes for classes and pick up some groceries. I knew she would be gone for a couple hours, so I called my parents. Dad picked up the call.

"Hello," he said when he answered.

"Hey, Dad, just me," I said. "Is Mom around? I'd like to talk with both of you for a bit."

"Yeah, sure," he said. "Is everything alright?"

"Yeah, everything's going great. I just wanted to talk to you guys about something."

"Okay, hang on," he said. I heard him calling for my mother to pick up the extension in her office and soon, I was speaking to both of them.

"Is everything okay, Tim?" she asked, sounding concerned.

"Everything's fine, Mom, I just wanted to talk with you guys about Candi."

"Everything okay between you two?" Dad asked.

"Couldn't be better, actually," I said. "It's just..."

"You've fallen in love with her?" Mom asked.

"Yeah, how'd you know?" I asked.

"Because I'm your mother, that's how," she said jokingly.

"Is that true, son," Dad asked.

"Yeah, it's true, Dad," I said.

"And how does she feel about that?" he asked.

"She feels the same way about me," I said.

"Well, it's about time you woke up, son," he said. "Don't you agree, Martha?"

"I do, Jacob," she said.

"You mean, you guys knew all this time?" I asked.

"Of course, son," Dad said. "You don't think we just fell off the turnip truck yesterday, did you?"

"Have you talked to Aunt Pat and Uncle Grove?" I asked.

"We talk all the time," Mom said.

"And they know as well?" I asked. Both of them laughed at that. I couldn't understand what they found so funny.

"Truth is, son, we've all known for years how she felt about you," Dad said. "We were just waiting for you to figure it out. I just wanna know one thing."

"What's that, Dad?"

"Do you love her enough to marry her?" he asked. "You know, it's legal for you two to marry in New Mexico."

"Yes, I do," I said after a few moments. I was stunned at the way this conversation was going. I had no idea they all knew this about her. "But I know she wants to wait until after she's got her degree."

"That's probably a good idea," Mom said.

"When do you plan to make it official?" Dad asked.

"I don't know," I said. "I haven't thought that far ahead yet."

"You guys planning to come down for Thanksgiving?" Dad asked. "Your Aunt Pat and Uncle Grove are planning to come up here this year. It would be a nice family renunion."

"Yeah, so far as I know," I said.

"Good," Mom said. "Why don't you propose to her then. I've got your Grandma Wheeler's ring here and she specifically said she wants you to have it." My Grandma Wheeler died a few years ago from pancreatic cancer and I still missed her. She was one of the first to call us "kissing cousins" when we were little.

"You guys would be okay with that?" I asked.

"Are you kidding?" Dad asked. "It would be a holiday gathering we'll never forget."

"Okay," I said. "We'll do it then."

"Wonderful," Mom said. "I'll get it cleaned and ready for you." We talked a bit longer, then ended the call, as I knew Candi would be back soon. Mom made me promise not to be a stranger and call more often. Dad reminded me to focus on my studies. We finally said our farewells and ended the call. When Candi came in, I helped her with her bags and the groceries and we settled in for the day.

* * * * *

Classes started back up a few weeks later in August and we found ourselves up to our eye teeth in homework and studies. We compared schedules and worked up a plan so we could ride together as often as possible. The two of us were sitting at a table in the common area when I heard a familiar female voice.

"Hi Tim, mind if I join you?" We both looked up and saw Sheila Jackson. I had to admit, she looked good in her blouse and tight-fitting jeans. I motioned to one of the empty chairs. She set her things down and took the chair. "So, who's this?" she asked, looking at Candi. She turned back to me before I could answer. "Did you find another girlfriend?" Candi started to say something, but I beat her to the punch.

"Actually, yes, this is Candi. Candi, this is Sheila, an old girl friend," I said.

"Hello, Sheila," Candi said. "I heard you hooked up with some airman. What happened?"

"Well, he got transferred up north somewhere," she said. "So, are you two an item?"

"Yes," I told her before Candi could say anything. "We've known each other for years, haven't we, sweetheart?" Candi smiled before saying anything.

"Yes we have," she told Sheila. "In fact, we're living together." I could see Sheila deflate like a balloon as she sat in her chair. No doubt, she thought she could just sashay herself back into my life after her airman boyfriend left her. Fat chance. Even if Candi and I weren't together, I wouldn't have taken Sheila back, not after she left me for another guy.

"Oh," she said quietly. "So, I guess you're not available anymore."

"Nope," I said. "I'm off the market. For good. Besides, I don't really care much for being someone's fall-back plan."

"I... I see," Sheila said, standing up. "Well, I guess I'd better get going. It was good to meet you, Candi. Take care of Tim. He's a good man."

"Yes he is, and I intend to," Candi said with a smile. "Every chance I get." After she walked off, Candi scooted her chair closer to me.

"So, we're an item now?" she asked with a wicked smile.

"Yup," I said. "You and me against the world, and all the evil denizens in it, cuz." She gave me a quick kiss before looking in Sheila's direction.

"Got that right, cuz," she said. "Not a bad-looking girl," she added. "Even though her tits are a bit lopsided. I can see how you'd be attracted to her."

"You got her beat by a country mile," I whispered.

"Smart answer, cowboy," she said, punching me in the arm.

* * * * *

November came around soon enough, and we left the condo the afternoon before Thanksgiving so we could get to Roswell and rest before the big day. The sun had just gone down when we pulled up to my parents' house. Mom came out and greeted us both with a hug, as did my father, who helped carry our luggage inside.

I had a feeling it would be a bit hard on my parents to have Candi and I in the same bed, especially since we weren't officially engaged yet, so I gave up my room to her and racked out on the couch. We discussed it on the way down and agreed it would be best, and it would only be for one or two nights, tops. My parents seemed to appreciate the gesture.

The next day, I got up early, showered, dressed and put away the bedding I used overnight. Aunt Pat and Uncle Grove showed up around 9:30 that morning, and we all got reunited. The women went into the kitchen to talk and prepare dinner while Dad, Uncle Grove and I caught up on what was going on in the world. We also watched one of the parades on television.

Nothing was said about mine and Candi's relationship. From what I could tell, it was pretty much a normal family Thanksgiving. My mother came into the front room where we were sitting about 11:30 and motioned for me to follow her.

"Better go see what your Mom wants, son," Dad said with a knowing smile. I got up and followed my mother into the master bedroom. She closed the door, then grabbed a small box out of her top dresser drawer and handed it to me. I looked inside and saw Grandma Wheeler's rings.

"Tim, I want you to know that your father and I spoke to your Aunt Pat and Uncle Grove. They know you plan to propose to Candi," she said.

"Are they okay with it?" I asked.

"They're more than okay with it," Mom said. "At first I don't think your uncle liked the idea, but he knows how close the two of you have always been. He's just a good father, protective of his daughter. When you have kids, you'll be the same way, trust me." I looked at her and saw tears start to form in her eyes.

"Mom? What's the matter?" She wiped the tears from her eyes and smiled at me.

"Oh, nothing. It's just... My little boy is turning into a man," she said, her voice trembling. "I love you so much and I'm so proud of you. I know you and Candi are perfect for each other. I just want to know that you're absolutely sure you want to do this."

"Absolutely, Mom," I said. "I love her and I want to spend the rest of my life with her." She smiled and put her arms around me.

"Alright," she said when she broke the hug. "Why don't you do it after we eat the main meal but before dessert, okay?"

"Okay, Mom," I said. I put the small box in my pocket as she wiped her face, then we went back out. A couple hours later, Mom and Aunt Pat called us in to the dining room, where they had everything set on the table. We all took our places and I was happy to see that Candi was seated next to me.

As was our family tradition, Dad said a prayer of thanks and we dug in. The women had gone all out this year, and it seemed there was enough to feed us all for the next week. We enjoyed the food and the conversation was light. A good time was had by all.

When we had finished stuffing ourselves, Mom, Aunt Pat and Candi took the remnants into the kitchen, clearing the table for dessert, which usually meant homemade pies and ice cream. They came back out and laid the pies and buckets of ice cream on the table, then passed out the plates and bowls. After they sat back down, Mom gave me a look.

"Showtime," I thought to myself. I can't remember ever feeling so nervous in my life.

12