All Comments on 'Buttercup 03: Snake'

by saddletramp1956

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmithover 2 years ago

Good one ST, enjoyed reading about these characters again.

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

Good one as always. Methinks that the verbage: " He even suggested that she might work for his firm some time in the future, if she was so inclined." could be interpreted as a certain Saddletramp setting the stage for a series of cheating cousin sequels. Be really interesting to see how one of my favorite and prolific authors here handles paying it forward.

5 stars as usual..

Storyteller0112Storyteller0112over 2 years ago

I was very happy to see another chapter, saddletramp. Thank you for sharing this.

n516744n516744over 2 years ago

My type of story preference. It was well written, all of the structure of a story and the rising action suburb. I do not read Literotica for literary porn, rather for short stories which entertain. I am 81 years old, have read all of my life. ST is one of the two dozen or so authors I favor.... thank you.

pepepilotpepepilotover 2 years ago

It's not a bad story, but not in the normal class of a typical ST story. :(

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

Excellent story as usual. Never a dull moment while reading your stories. 5 BIG FAT STARS!

JohnD46JohnD46over 2 years ago

You just keep writing good fun stories. Thank you.

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 2 years ago

Loved it, every part was great reading. I do hope you will write more in this category soon. Your style is easy to read and very well written.

yhgtbkyhgtbkover 2 years ago

Different but a fun read.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 2 years ago

Threatening to assault someone is a crime and threatening to break into someone's house an rape them is also a crime. Bozo boy could have been arrested a ways back.

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

Good story not all mushy and some good action and loving. Not like some of the stories here where the bad guy gets away with a lot of shit or he's rich and buys his way out. The cousins did the right things and followed the law and took precautions. Good writing, as usual

SAV12SAV12over 2 years ago

GOOD STORY RIGHT UP TO AFTER THE ARREST OF RYAN. THEN IT ENDED QUITE QUICKLY. 4.25****. THE STORY COULD HAVE GONE FURTHER. AT LEAST UP TO THE RELEASE OF RYAN 5 YEARS LATERS.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

REALLY CANDI, WHAT A BITCH BECAUSE YOU COULD HAVE TOLD YOUR FIANCE ABOUT TJE STALKING BF WHEN YOU ENCOUNTERED HIM AT THE REGISTRAR AND THEN A BIGGER BITCH WHO NOT OPENING A CASE RIGHT AWAY

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

What a well written Incest/Love story, the love story between Tim and Candi is such a warm and loving tale, since I see this was published in January of 2022, I can only hope that we will see more of this warm and loving tale in the very near furure. I just love the storyline. Well done 5++++++stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Many thoughts came to mind while enjoying the story. One in particular involves the futility of going through the motions in order to have a protection order issued. And then, once issued perhaps its only functional use would be as a substitute for toilet paper. Trust me on this; prior municipal LE experience. Anyway, not so sure about "accepting" any sort of "in breeding," however, the manner in which the story evolves sorta kinda eased my tension. Great job, Author!

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 1 year ago

Good story. BUT---If either of them goes to work for Hiram's law firm, they're jerks.

DaddysgirlflDaddysgirlflover 1 year ago

Nicely done. All of the stories. Great to see you venture out of LW ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love a story with a good ending. Thanks for another one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nicely done! Thanks for sharing.

B3ndoverB3ndover9 months ago

Love is love. Wether it is between cousins or two people of the same gender. As long it is true and oth people are happy everyone should be happy for the loving couple. Great story. Loved it

Arinderk75Arinderk759 months ago

I enjoyed the story. I wonder if, once Candi gets her Law degree, she, Tim and Ryan will end up in a Loving Wives story?

muddman74muddman747 months ago

This has been a good series, ST. I hope you write a few more chapters to it.

Harvey8910Harvey89106 months ago

This was a great story and it earns five stars, for sure. I loved how mature the two cousins were in how they handled themselves in this situation. Ryan got what he deserved and Hiram became like a second uncle to them. They got through the situation and were even more devoted to each other than before. They are eagerly anticipating their exchanging wedding vows in the near future. Great story!!!

TheMTOneTheMTOne3 months ago

I love it. Hopefully more parts someday on their journey, snake killing and all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersaddletramp1956@saddletramp1956
Enjoying life one day at a time... I write for fun and for entertainment. Please note that any statements by characters in my stories do not necessarily reflect the views of opinions of the author. Please feel free to follow me on Twitter at @saddletramp1951 or contact me d...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Buttercup Series Info