Buttercup 03: Snake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hiram didn't completely disown his son, but did write him out of his will and said he was on his own from that point on. He also stayed in touch with the family and became something like another uncle to us. Dad told me later Hiram had words with the dean about the way he handled the situation with Ryan. From what Dad said, the dean walked around with part of his ass missing for some time. I would loved to have been a fly on the wall during that conversation.

Because of Hiram's own background in the law, he was especially interested in Candi's academic progress, since she had chosen the legal profession. He even suggested that she might work for his firm some time in the future, if she was so inclined.

As for the two of us -- the experience with Ryan, while nerve-wracking and scary at times, served to bring us closer together. Our love continues to grow and we can't wait to exchange our wedding vows.