Butterfly House - MJ's Revenge

Story Info
MJ uses a high tech cock ring to get revenge on her husband.
2.8k words
4.44
5.9k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the second story in the Butterfly House series. If you missed it be sure to read the first story in the series called Cum Sponge.

It had been a week since MJ's ordeal as a cum sponge. Her jaw was still sore and, to be honest, she wasn't sure how she survived. Having Grayson's dick lodged in her throat for extended periods of time almost suffocated her to death. But, she made it. Greyson was in a constant state of bliss the whole time, almost oblivious to her suffering. Still, she couldn't be too mad; she had agreed to the situation and willingly participated. No, being mad was not an option. But getting even, oh yes, getting even would be so much more fun.

Over the past two week they had been exploring this coastal mansion they bought sight unseen and had learned a few things about the previous owner. Apparently he was a genius inventor with a fetish for BDSM and had this home custom built over the years with hidden rooms, passageways, and secret compartments throughout the house all filled with his crazy inventions.

"Hey Honey, look what new invention I just found." MJ offered the little box to Greyson.

"Ohhh, a new one. Is this one for you or for me?" Replied Greyson.

It seemed like they discovered another invention everyday. The previous owner was a prolific genius.

"This one's for both of us. But it goes on you." MJ smiled.

Greyson took the box and opened it. Inside was a simple black band a little larger than a finger ring.

"A cock ring?" Greyson questioned. "What special powers does this endow?"

"Oh yes, special powers is right. This one can control pretty much everything about your cock: arousal, erection, length, girth, sensitivity, pain, and orgasm. There's even an app. Check it out." She handed him her phone.

"Wow! This is incredible." He said as he fingered through the app playing with the sliders and toggles. "Shit! This looks like it could give orgasms at the touch of a button." He exclaimed. "Can I try it on?"

When they first arrived and starting finding inventions they had made an agreement that whoever finds the invention gets to be in charge of it.

"Sure, but, I think it's only fair that you agree to wear it for at least 48 hours. And since it's mine, only I get to touch the controls." MJ lifted and eyebrow and smiled.

"Ohh, I can tell I'll be in for it with that look. But how can I say no to the possibilities. But before I agree to 48 hours, I need a test. I want to try it on and try that instant orgasm. If it's good, then you can have your 48 hours."

"Sure, that seems fair." MJ nodded her head in agreement.

Greyson picked up the ring and slid it down to the base of his semi-rigid cock. It was slightly stretchy, almost like a silicon ring, but way too big and hung loose.

"Are you ready for this?" MJ asked.

"Yep, let me have it."

MJ tapped a few buttons on her phone and the ring cinched tight around his cock. A few more taps and his cock went rock hard and bulging.

"Shit!" Greyson let out.

"Oh, that's interesting." Said MJ. "I only turned it up a couple of notches on the erection."

"Shit!" Greyson repeated. "I can't imagine how I could possibly be any harder. This is damn uncomfortable as it is. Let's try the orgasm button."

"Sure thing honey." MJ tapped a few more buttons.

"Arrggghhhh!" Greyson cried out as his cock began erupting. "Oh my fucking god! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" His orgasm kept going and going and wave after wave of pleasure washed over him.

"Oh, I love this device!" Shouted MJ as she kept tapping the orgasm button.

"Fuck! Fuck! Ohhhhhhhhh!" Greyson started to mumble and shake as his cock continued to orgasm and his body convulsed in pleasure until MJ finally stopped pressing the button.

Greyson lay on the couch panting cum sprayed all over himself and the couch.

"Damn! That thing is incredible. You can put that ring on me for as long as you want, forget 48 hours."

"Are you sure about that?" MJ asked.

"Yes, oh yes! Do it for as long as you want. It's yours."

Through his post orgasm haze an image popped into his mind of MJ just a week ago with his cock embedded deep into her throat, her eyes wide with fear as she struggled to breathe and for a brief moment he had second thoughts.

Suddenly the band tightened around his cock even tighter. It pinched and was uncomfortable.

"What the." He gasped.

"Ohh baby, you have no idea what you just got yourself into. I'm am going to make you pay for what you did to me last week and I'm going to enjoy it the entire time.

Greyson hesitated for a moment then reached down to try to adjust the ring. The moment he grabbed it, an intense pain shot into his balls and he let out a yell and balled up in pain.

"No, no, no," MJ said as she wiggled her finger at him. "You can't take it off, adjust it, or even touch it. I'm in complete control now. And don't even think about trying to get the controls on my phone it's facial locked to me only.

Greyson lay on the couch still trying to catch his breath.

"Now, let's see what this thing can do."

She tapped a few buttons on the app and Greyson gasped again.

"There, I've turned up your erection another notch. It should be nice and uncomfortable now. I've also made it a little more sensitive. Every touch will feel like electricity to you driving you mad with a need to cum. Why don't you go ahead and jerk yourself off to another orgasm while I watch. I guarantee it's going to blow your mind."

Greyson, being already extremely turned on and eager for another orgasm, waisted no time and began stroking himself. His breathing quickly grew rapid and his eyes closed.

"Oh god, this is good. Oh fuck, I need to cum so bad! Fuck, fuck, I'm so close. Oh my god!" He kept pumping his cock hard and fast his breathing fast now and his whole body beginning to jerk and gyrate.

Harder and faster he kept jerking off.

"Oh god I need to cum!" He cried out desperately.

"Oh this is delicious." Said MJ as she slowly fingered herself. "I'm enjoying seeing you so aroused and desperate. You're making me so damn wet!"

Greyson continued jerking off and writhing around. Suddenly, he stopped and looked over at MJ.

"What? Why'd you stop?" She questioned in disappointment.

"I don't think I'm going to cum this way." He forced out. "But maybe if I fuck the shit out of you I will."

With that he rushed over to MJ and grabbed her arms pulling them away from her swollen pussy. He quickly and with the force of a mad man pushed her legs apart and plunged his cock into her.

"Fuck!" MJ grunted as his weight slammed into her.

Greyson let out rapid grunts and heavy breathes as he pounded in and out of her like a jack hammer. His engorged cock plunged in and out of her slick pussy, but it got him no relief. It only drove him more insane with need.

"Yes, yes, fuck me!" MJ cried out as her body lit up with convulsions of orgasm. An intense energy pushed deep inside of her with each thrust of the wild hard cock inside her.

Greyson kept pumping. Harder and faster groaning and grunting trying to get off.

"Oh honey. You're not going to get off like that." MJ said in between thrusts mostly to herself as Greyson was too far gone to hear.

She reached over and tapped the phone. Almost instantly his cock shrank and deflated. 

"God, no!" He cried out. Still as aroused as ever, but now no means of attempting to fulfill the need. "What did you do to me. Please turn it back on. Let me cum."

"I don't think so my dear. From now on you cum if and when I say so. And I don't want you to cum right now. Aroused, yes. I want you very, very aroused. But to cum, no. I want you to be so frustrated out of your mind that you'll regret the moment you even heard of the Butterfly House."

"MJ, please. I need to cum so fucking bad. I'll do anything. Just let me cum. Please!" He begged.

"Oh, I know you're going to do anything, and everything I tell you. I'm in control now. And I'm going to get what I want. Why don't you follow me to the chamber." And with that she grabbed his penis and led him to the bondage room they had discovered.

"On the bench!" She snapped at him.

The bench was essentially a padded extra sturdy work out bench with bolts and restraints at all four corners.

Greyson moved quickly to the bench and laid down on his back. MJ secured his hands over his head and his feet to the floor. Everything was taught so he had very little play but it was the perfect height to be mounted and rode hard.

"There, that's almost perfect. Mmmm. I can feel myself getting wet again already. Just missing two little things." And she tapped at her phone again. His cock re-inflated immediately. It was harder and more engorged than ever. Greyson grunted.

"Oh my god. I feel like it's going to explode. It hurts!"

"Haha, yes, I'm sure it does." MH remarked then bent down and took it all the way down her throat.

Greyson shook and pulled at the restraints in arousal. "My god!" He cried out.

"Oh you liked that did you? Hold on to that moment because it's the last good pleasure you're going to feel for quite a long time." She flipped a few more switches on her phone.

Greyson gasped again clenching his teeth together.

"I've now made your cock a thousand times more sensitive. Even the slightest breeze will feel like sand paper." She whispered and blew gently on his cock.

Greyson let out a yell. "Holy shit! Stop, stop. You're tearing it apart."

"Haha! Silly. It's perfectly fine. I just blew on it. It's going to get a lot worse than that when I mount you and ride you until I collapse. Now you may be thinking it won't be so bad, eventually I'll have to climax out. Well, remember that perfume we found earlier, the stuff that makes me unbelievably horny and capable of endless orgasm?"

"No! No, don't do it." Greyson cried out.

"Too late!" MH mocked as she began spraying the perfume into the air and on herself.

"Oh damn." She whispered. "This stuff works fast. I'm getting wet and horny."

Her eyes locked onto his ultra rigid cock and she licked her lips.

"Oh, my man. You're so ready for me. I need that big thick cock deep inside of me. Here I come!" And in one quick motion she lifted her leg over the human dildo and plunged his cock deep into her pussy.

"Yes, oh yes!" She cried out, screaming in pleasure.

Greyson, let out a deep guttural yell as his cock lit up like a thousand fire ants. His whole body shook and he strained at the restraints holding him in place. It was like his cock was being torn up, stung, burned, and sand papered all at once. He was overloaded with pain, but somehow it was mixed with intense arousal and desperate need.

MJ remained impaled all the way for a moment catching her breath and still swooning from the pleasure. Greyson was able to catch his breath as well and wheeze out a few words, "please, MJ, please stop."

But she was too far gone in lust now and she begun lifting and dipping riding his cock like a huge warm dildo with a fiery passion.

Her first orgasm came quickly shaking her whole body. Greyson could feel it on his cock, each contraction felt like he was being smashed in a vice. She slowed for a second, but resumed her pace. Greyson recalled what they had learned about the perfume; it lasted at least ten hours. She would be horny as hell for at least ten hours. And he would be in pure agony the entire time.

The perfume was truly amazing. It put her endorphins on overdrive and gave her incredible stamina to go without stopping. And everything was so damn pleasurable. She rode cow-girl for awhile with orgasm after orgasm washing over her. Greyson strained at his bonds the entire time and would let out shrieks of pain every time she orgasmed.

"Oh honey, I'm so sorry you're not enjoying this as much as I am. This is absolutely amazing!" MJ said between heavy breathes. "Every little move or variation brings a whole new level of pleasure. I'm going to try reverse cow girl now!"

In one swift move she lifted her legs over and swiveled around turning her ass towards his face.

"Shit!" Greyson yelled out at the pain of her pussy twisting on his cock.

"Oh yes!" MJ cried out again. "This is amazing! It's hitting all different incredible pleasure spots! Your cock is amazing!"

Over the next ten hours MJ rode Greyson in every possible position she could imagine. She humped his cock, his face, his arms and legs, she even rode him in her ass; everything for her was indescribable levels of pleasure. Greyson passed out several times. Each time when he awoke MJ was still fucking away screaming in pleasure at his expense.

After what seemed an eternity, Greyson awoke from passing out and MJ was silent and still. She was asleep lying on top of him. Her hair matted with sweat stuck to her face. His cock was still so fucking hard and it was still deep inside MJ. He lie there perfectly still. He didn't want to wake her to another session.

His body jerked a little in pain as he felt her pussy twitch ever so slightly. She was waking up.

"Mmmmm." MJ mumbled softly.

She squeezed her pussy again a little harder this time. Greyson tensed up harder.

"Somebodies still hard." MJ whispered into his ear. "Do you want some more of me?" She opened her eyes and looked to his face while giving two more hard squeezes with her pussy.

"Shit!" Greyson grunted out his body tensing up again. "Damnit MJ! That was fucking torture. Turn it off and let me cum!"

"Oh, what's wrong baby, not so sure you want to keep your agreement after all? I mean you said I could keep this ring on you forever. And that's exactly what I plan on doing. But don't worry, I'm not so cruel. I'll let you cum from time to time." With that she reached over to her phone and flipped a few toggles.

Instantly Greyson let out a sigh of relief. "Oh my god! That feels amazing. What did you do?"

"Oh, well, I turned off the extreme sensitivity and cranked up the pleasure receptors just a little. I figure we're about even now."

She reached down and un-did the straps holding his arms and legs down. Greyson, who was still unbelievably horny, jumped up and dragged her over to the leather couch across the room.

"Oh yes!" MJ cried out, "Ravish me!"

She was weak from the past ten hours and couldn't resist, not that she wanted to. Greyson pinned her down and began plunging his cock deep into her. He was mad with lust. He fucked her pussy. He flipped her over and fucked her ass. He pinned her hands over her head and fucked her throat. But he still couldn't cum. MJ still held the key.

"Damn woman! Let me cum!" He demanded and he plunged back into her wet and swollen pussy.

MJ tapped a few more buttons on the phone. "I'm ready baby! When I cum you cum."

Greyson's gathered all his strength and fucked her wildly. She loved it, humping him back clawing at his back and driving him on.

It didn't take long before MJ arched her back and through her head back in pleasure. Greyson responded immediately, his whole body tensing up and squeezing her tight. Together they shuddered and jerked riding the euphoria.

They lay there for quite awhile, panting, dozing, and just resting. Greyson has finally gotten soft, at MJ's button pushing.

"That was insane." Said Greyson, "I think you can take this ring off me now."

MJ nodded her head in agreement, "Yeah, yeah, that was insanely incredible. But I don't think I'm going to be taking that ring off any time soon. There's way too much fun to be had."

---

I appreciate feedback. Please leave comments on what you liked and what you would like more of. This is only my second story here and encouragement drives me to write more stories in the series.