Butterfly - The Girl in the Woods

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jackie_em
jackie_em
1,565 Followers

"Jacob, I'd like to do the same thing for you as you did for me."

"There's one place I really want that thing, and it isn't in your mouth - it's right where my tongue and fingers were a few minutes ago."

I rolled onto my back and rolled her on top of me. Marie kissed me, then lifted her hips and reached down to grab my cock. She obviously decided she was going to tease me, just as I'd teased her. I felt her rub the tip of my prick down her pussy lips, back and forth, slowly spreading the lips until it was maybe a quarter to half inch in her.

She didn't even have all the head of my dick in her as she moved her hips around. I felt it slowly move deeper in her until she finally had the head in her sweet pussy. I wanted to just plunge my dick deep in her and fuck her madly, but let her move in and out getting maybe a half inch extra each time. She took her time, torturing me with desire for her until at last I found myself all the way in.

Marie paused once I felt her pubic bone pressing against me. She looked at me and gave me a long kiss before slowly and smoothly fucking me. This was the first time in over a year, since before I filed for divorce that I'd been with a lover. I'd almost forgotten just how great it felt. Given what the end of my marriage had been like, it was even longer since I'd cared about the woman I was doing this with.

I was surprised I didn't erupt in Marie almost as soon as she got going. But maybe the slow sensual movement gave it a different feel. As she picked up speed, I could feel it building up in me, and I had to work to keep from cumming too soon. I looked at Marie and saw utter joy in her face, and honestly it might have been the best sex I'd ever had, certainly the best in years.

I could hear Marie begin to gasp and moan, and felt her pussy tighten around my cock, as she came for the third time. As she finished cumming, I pulled her hips tight against mine at shot my load deep in her sweetness. She lay there on me as we both caught our breath. She just stayed where she was just kissing me for the longest time with my prick in her pussy, and it slowly deflated, until it slipped out of her.

We turned on our sides and kissed and touched for the longest time, until finally she turned over so I was spooning her. She snuggled back against my cock as I reached around to hold one of her breasts, as we dozed off.

...

Was everything 'happily ever after'? Not hardly. Marie and I are two human beings with our own foibles, our own flaws, and our own needs. She is still studying art, but her stuff is selling better. Her art sale proceeds are going into an investment account that promises to eventually provide her some security, quite apart from any money I have.

We're now sharing a bedroom and bed, though she's largely taken over the master bedroom closet. I bought her a car as an engagement present - nothing fancy, but a nice little Honda SUV so she can carry her artwork around. We haven't set a wedding date, but Marie signed a prenup - not one that would leave her with nothing, but one that limited her claims on me, particularly if she cheats on me.

I don't think she would cheat on me. I've learned a few things since my marriage to Andrea, and Marie seems to have had her fill of sleeping around from back in her wilder days. Yes, we both had gotten STI testing - actually before we ever made love the first time. As it turned out Marie had a mild case of chlamydia, but she took antibiotics and had cleared it up long before we slept together.

Will this be forever? I'd like to think so, but only time will tell.

jackie_em
jackie_em
1,565 Followers