Butterflys and Rain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eons later, his fingers hooked the sides of her panties and slid them down her legs. Her teeth chattered while he did it. She was exposed to him now, all of her. Gentle hands pushed her legs apart, and she moaned at how vulnerable and exposed she was. The feather was back, and the inside of her legs and bikini area were highly sensitive. Bert tortured her, and there was nothing she could do about it. Then it hit her; there was something she could do about it.

"Please Bert, I need more," she said.

The feather left, and she felt the bed move as Bert adjusted. The next thing she felt was the tip of his tongue grazing her swollen clit.

"Ungahf!" she cried out. White lights flashed inside her mind.

Bert claimed they didn't know each other's bodies yet, but that proved to be false. He knew every part of her, and he knew what she wanted. He licked, and he stroked, and he probed, and he lapped. He fluttered, and he teased, and somewhere along the way Donna forgot the list of words she was supposed to use.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Make me cum! Bert please, just fucking finish me!" she screamed.

After years of teasing and edging, Bert put Donna out of her misery. He brought her up steadily, holding her thighs open with his hands. At the point where he usually slowed down or turned back, he kept right on going. Donna tried to talk but was just gasping by then. She needed whatever he was going to give her. When Bert felt her crest the hill he latched onto her clit and sucked it into his mouth. Her body tried to shake itself apart. She may have screamed; she may have tried to crush his head with her thighs. She may have beat on his back a few times when the sensations became too much. She may have passed out.

Out of all those things, the only thing Donna was sure of was that she passed out. Donna woke up in bed alone. She was covered with a blanket, and laying in a wet spot. Her bones were Jello, and her muscles were noodles. She had no idea how long she had been like that, but she could hear Bert moving around outside, already working. Donna staggered to the bathroom and tried to get a grip on herself. The woman in the mirror looked well fucked and shamelessly happy.

Donna spent half an hour on her hair and makeup. Her hair was teased up, in a style he liked. Her makeup was thick and exaggerated. She didn't recognize herself with bright red lipstick. She still had on the demi bra, and had to search the bedroom to find the sheer panties. She put them back on, ignoring the dampness in the crotch. She thought about wearing heels, but didn't know if that was his thing. He complimented her once on some calf boots, so she put those on instead. She moved the chair in her bedroom over near the door. She propped her phone up on the chair, and checked it three times before she thought it recorded the doorway just right. She got a pillow off the bed, and carried it over to the door. She was ready, and for once, she wasn't nervous.

She hit record on her phone and then opened the back door. She set the pillow down where she needed it, and then knelt down. She waited for Bert to walk back this way, and he was back in half a minute. He didn't notice the open door until he was right next to it, and froze at the sight in the doorway. Donna was awake, and looking sexy as fuck. Red lipstick, bedroom eyes, kneeling on a pillow. What the hell? Bert was going to ask her what was going on when she grabbed him by the belt and pulled him into the doorway.

Donna unbuckled his pants, and rapidly pulled them down his legs. She ran her hands up and down his legs a few times, feeling him shiver. She could see his bulge, and it was growing by the second. She pulled his underwear down quickly, and his dick sprung out in front of her. It was beautiful. Donna leaned in and nuzzled it with her face, then leaned in to give him a kiss. Then she licked the underside, causing him to twitch and groan. She blew some air across his dick, and smiled when he shook and shivered.

"I'm recording this. For me, and for you. You can hold my head and fuck my mouth. I want to show you how badly I want to do this. Then later, I'm going to send you a still frame of me sucking your cock," Donna said.

She put her arms around his legs, and pulled his body forward into her mouth. She moaned around him, licking him and sucking him. She was already hot, and this was making her hotter. Bert grabbed the doorway with one hand for support, and put the other hand on top of Donna's head. She didn't need much guidance, her mouth felt amazing. She was slurping and sliding and moaning around him. Bert was moaning with her. He looked at the phone watching them, the silent voyeur on the chair. He thought about her watching the video later, and maybe touching herself. This made him harder, and pushed into her mouth faster. Bert was looking down at her, and she was looking up at him. Donna caught his eyes and held them. She remembered what he said yesterday about eye contact; so, she looked at him while he watched her.

The whole scene was turning her on. This was very bold of her; she'd never done anything like this before. So many firsts. She drew off his dick while holding his eyes and panting with excitement. She brought her right hand up and sucked two fingers into her own mouth, still watching him. When she pulled them free, they were coated with her saliva. Her right hand lowered and disappeared between her legs. Bert knew the moment she touched herself because her eyes went wide, and she threw herself back onto his cock. She sucked with desperation now, chasing her own needs as well.

Bert's mouth hung open when she started to play with herself. He could feel the difference in the blow job, she was going wild now. It was time to get serious. He put both hands on her head and guided her back and forth along his cock. He tried to slow her down, but she was a woman on a mission. It was a losing battle anyway; he was going to cum in seconds. Donna was moaning at a feverish pitch, almost there. Her eyes pleaded with him to be with her, and the look she gave him set him off. Bert came with a roar; grabbing the door frame with both hands while his orgasm tore through him. Donna was right behind him, and later thought it was him gushing in her mouth that tipped her over the edge. She wiggled her clit as long as she could stand it before she surrendered to the orgasm. Donna pulled Bert into her mouth as far as she could take him. She felt him spurt inside her, jet after jet of his pleasure and release.

Donna held him in her mouth as long as she could, and then drew off of him slowly. She squeezed his cock one last time, and then kissed the head as her way of saying thank you. The kiss produced a final drop of cum at the tip of his dick, and she made a show of taking her time and licking it off for the camera.

"That's three days in a row I got what I wanted," the little imp said.

"Fajezel," Bert mumbled, brain well scrambled.

The pair went to lunch that day, taking a break from the deck project. Bert said it was fine, he was actually ahead of schedule today. They sat across from each other at a small pub, sharing smiles and blushes. They took turns asking questions, getting to know each other.

They had been friends for years, but now crossed over into lovers territory. More things were shared, and more secrets were told. The early morning activities had exceeded expectations for Bert. He loved everything he was allowed to do, and the responsiveness Donna showed to him. For her part, Donna confessed it was the most exciting thing she'd ever experienced. She came harder than she thought possible, and that in part is what inspired her reciprocation. She also admitted she had never touched herself while touching a lover before, but thought maybe they could try it again some time. Bert said that visuals would be welcomed anytime. Bert also confessed the doorway incident was probably the most fantastic blow job he had ever had in his life.

"Just so I know, what part was your favorite?" Donna asked, "the lipstick, the hair, the boots, the undies, or the fact that I planned it all myself?"

Bert thought about it, and then smiled when he answered her.

"It was your eyes, and the eye contact," he said seductively.

"Dulay noted for next time," Donna answered back.

No notes were exchanged at the end of the day, and they both laughed about it. Bert asked if they still needed the notes and Donna blushed and nodded her head.

"Some things are too hard to say, even after all we have done," she explained.

"Ok then, what's on the schedule for tomorrow?" he asked.

"You're just going to have to show up and find out," she teased.

Bert had every intention of showing up tomorrow.

Yesterday.

Bert showed up earlier than usual, eager to get to work. He laughed to himself at his mental justification, but it was only half truth. He couldn't wait to see Donna. He didn't know what the day was going to look like but he was ready for just about anything. The familiar bottle was sitting on the back porch, with the familiar green note tucked inside.

My Bert,

It's difficult to put into words what you do to me. Your touch, your body, they inflame me. Inside the crucible you consume me and leave me bereft of thoughts or words. As we learn about each other, I am learning things about myself. Things I never knew.

Yesterday was the first day I had ever worn a blindfold in bed. It was shocking the acuity it brought to the experience. Each time we make love you open doors in my mind I didn't know existed. The loss of sight was a huge turn-on for me. That got me thinking about the spectrum of sight. The opposite of blind is to see.

I want to make love to you somewhere slightly public. I want you to pick something that is both safe and scary. I am terrified about this. Terrified! But I trust you completely. Take me to lunch today wherever you want. I want to do something in public that good girls don't do. Keep me safe, but scare the panties off me. I could never ask for this out loud, so today I am grateful for the bottle.

Your Donna.

Bert got to work with his hands while his mind worked on the problem of Donna. He didn't know what to do just yet, and he didn't know where they could go. He did have a few hours until lunch time, and that should be enough time to figure something out.

Donna peeked outside at eleven and said she would be ready for lunch at noon. Bert nodded and said he was looking forward to it. Donna blushed red and darted back inside. Bert laughed and went back to work.

When Donna came outside at noon, she was a co-pilot's dream. Her hair was swept back in a wave away from her face. The summer dress hugged her like a friend, and was the color of a red neckerchief. It had a vee neck up top, buttons down the front, and hung just above her knees. She wore roper boots that stopped just above her ankles. She looked flirty and fun.

"So, where are we going?" she asked with red cheeks.

"I can't say, it would spoil the surprise," Bert said, taking her and leading her to his truck.

The diner Bert had in mind was one of his old favorites. It was a little out of the way, but the food was really good. The one thing it did have that distinguished itself from other places was floor length tablecloths on each of the tables. Bert had noticed it for years but had not given it much thought until earlier today. His plan was to tease Donna here in the diner, but his actual plan was a different place entirely. In the meantime, he planned on getting Donna worked up, wet, and scared.

They sat and scanned the menu while the waitress went to get their drinks. While Donna was looking at the choices, Bert decided to start the torture.

"This is going to be so much fun; I still can't decide which way to go," he said.

"Decide on what"? she asked.

"What kind of crazy public sex we are to have. I figure after lunch you have two choices. The first is you crawl under the table here and suck my cock until I explode," Bert said, not looking up from his menu.

The waitress came back and set the drinks down in front of them. She asked if they were ready to order and looked back and forth between the two of them. The woman looked scared shitless, white as a ghost and staring at the man with her mouth open in surprise. The man was still reading the menu, and not looking up.

"Maybe a few more minutes," the guy said.

"Ok, I'll be back," the waitress said, before moving off.

"The second choice is I crawl under the table and lick you until you explode," Bert said, putting the menu down and smiling at Donna.

"You can't be serious?" Donna whispered.

"You see the tablecloths? It should hide you just fine, unless you start moaning too loud," he said.

Donna picked up her napkin and patted her forehead with it.

"I was thinking of something less...public," she pleaded.

"Trust me, it will be fine," Bert said.

They ordered and were served fairly quickly. Bert ate while he chatted about nothing in particular. He tried to draw Donna into the conversation a few times but she seemed tense and distracted. Bert smiled while Donna kept drying her hands off on the napkin. When lunch was over, and the leftovers boxed up, Bert took Donna's hand in his.

"I want you to go to the restroom. Take off your panties, and then come back to the table. If I am sitting here, that means I want you to duck under and start blowing me. If you don't see me, that means I chose to duck under and I'm already down there waiting for you. Just sit down, and let me use my mouth on you," Bert said quietly.

"Jeezes Bert, I don't know about this" she squeaked, obviously terrified.

"Do you trust me?" he asked.

"Yes," she said as softly as she could.

"Then go, and hurry back," he said.

Donna scooted out of the booth and headed for the restroom. As soon as she was inside, Bert jumped out of the booth and headed towards the cashier by the door. He hid behind a pillar so she could not see him if she looked his way. He carried the to-go bag in one hand and handed the bill to the hostess at the register.

Donna came out of the rest room and headed back towards the table. She looked scared to death. She even leaned her head down to the side like she was trying to see under the tablecloth. She reached the table and sat down carefully, nervous eyes darting about. She was trying to see if anyone was watching her. Bert gave her ten agonizing seconds before he leaned out and called her name.

"Donna, are you ready to go?" he asked.

Donna jolted in her seat, almost not believing what she was seeing. She even grabbed the edge of the tablecloth like she was going to look underneath to see if he was there. She slid out of the booth, very careful with the hem of her dress now. She walked over to stand next to him while the cashier gave him the receipt.

"I don't understand," she said, as they walked out.

"O that place was way too public, I was just messing with you," Bert said, stealing a kiss.

From the look on her face, Donna was trying to decide if she was going to kill him now or later. Bert held the door for her and even helped her into the truck. He was trying to sneak a peek under her dress but Donna was mad about his trickery and didn't flash an inch.

Next door to the diner was a dirt field that truckers used as overflow and overnight parking. It was empty today and Bert drove through it and made two cookies in the mud, hitting the big puddle on the way out. By the time he was done, the truck was a mess. Donna was still rattled from the diner, but did laugh and tell him he was a grown-up child. That just made him smile. They didn't head back towards home, instead driving in a different direction. Donna asked where they were going now.

"Someplace public and terrifying," he said.

Bert pulled into the Washman Car Wash and they were third in line. He took off his seatbelt, and then reached over and unclipped Donna's. He moved the seat back as far as it would go, while he pulled out his wallet to pay.

"The auto-wash takes two minutes and eleven seconds. The moment it starts, I want you on my lap and bouncing to beat the band. If you don't cum by the end, I may just park us right there and make you finish. I'll pull your top down so everyone can see your tits while you ride me," Bert said.

Donna was starting to hyperventilate. Here? They might be seen! They could be caught! It was so visible!

Bert pulled up to the attendant and rolled down his window. The attendant was a teenage girl who whistled at the mud on the truck.

"Now this truck needs a wash," she said.

"It does," Bert said, looking at the menu, "give me the platinum wash and wax job."

"Twenty bucks," the attendant said.

Bert handed over a twenty and then added another five dollars.

"I'm afraid I overdid it with the mud today. If it doesn't get clean on the first pass, are you ok with me coming around for a second trip?" he asked.

The girl had already pocketed the five-dollar tip and smiled at the customers.

"A second trip is free if the first one doesn't get you clean; but I'll hook you up and hit any leftover spots with the suds broom," she said.

"Thanks, appreciate it," Bert said, rolling up the window, and shifting the truck into neutral.

A few seconds later the employee hit the truck with the suds mop, covering the windows with foam. As soon as she did so, Bert pulled Donna onto his lap. He had just finished pushing his pants down, and she wasted no time in mounting him. Donna was wet and he slid home on the first try. She rocked backwards and bumped the steering wheel, honking the truck's horn.

"O shit!" Donna said, leaning forward again and holding onto the seat behind him.

From the outside, a squeegee cleared a path on the driver's side window and the employee looked in. She was wondering why the driver honked the horn. She saw the passenger bouncing on the driver's lap, and immediately understood the reason for the honk. Bert made eye contact with the attendant and mouthed the word 'Sorry.' A second later the suds mop was back and the window was foamed over again.

God, she felt amazing. Donna was soaked, and their bodies made squishy sounds as she slid up and down. She was moaning softly and kissing him hard with lots of tongue. Bert pulled the dress off her shoulders and down far enough so her breasts were exposed. They both felt it when the roller bumpers hit the tires and pushed the truck forward into the carwash.

"Two minutes," Bert said, kissing her hard and squeezing her chest.

A lusty moan escaped her mouth as Donna bounced on her lover. She gripped the back of the seat and used her arms to pull herself against him. A neon red light flicked on as pink soap was squirted onto the truck from both sides. The interior of the truck glowed in scarlet as Bert leaned down and bit Donna at the juncture of her neck and shoulder.

"Ung!" she gasped out, slamming her body down even faster.

The spinning bristles were next, loudly slapping their way down the sides of the car. As the spinning rollers reached the doors, the noise reached its crescendo.

"Say you love my cock," Bert commanded.

"I love your cock," Donna said softly.

"Louder!" he ordered.

"I love your cock inside me!" Donna yelled in the noisy clamor.

A sign on the left-hand side said rinse, and it lit up as they passed. The neon lights were blue in this section, and they bathed the truck in light as it was sprayed with water. The soap and dirt were washed from the windows, along with their illusion of privacy. They could make out images of people and cars outside the glass tunnel. If they could see out, others could see in.