Butterflys and Rain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The neon lights turned green, and another sign said wax was being sprayed onto the truck from several nozzles. Donna paused a moment at how bright it had become inside the truck, exposed to the light of day and numerous prying eyes.

"Don't you dare stop fucking me!" Bert growled.

They were pushed into the soft rollers, designed to spread the wax around the exterior of the vehicle. The light was cut off again, except for a dull green hue. Bert used the moment to grab Donna by the hips and slam her down on his lap, hard and fast.

"Yes, Yes, Yes!" Donna cried out, almost there.

They emerged from the wax rollers into the final rinse, and the final set of neon blue lights. The windows were blurred again as the water washed them clean.

It was too much for Bert and he tipped over first. He called her name, and held her down on his lap while he shuddered, bucked, and shuddered again. His eyes were shut right and his head was tipped back against the seat.

Donna groaned in frustration. She was so close, but her own release had disappeared, swimming just out of her reach. She leaned in and kissed him right as the huge dryers turned on and dried the truck. As they passed through the dryers, Donna sat up and tried to pull her dress back up into place.

"No," Bert said, stopping her hands, "lay down on the seat and spread your legs. You are going to stay out of sight while I play with you."

"What?" Donna asked.

"We are going through again, and this time you're going to cum," he said.

"But the attendant, she saw me before, she's going to think..." Donna trailed off.

"Who cares what she thinks. You don't know her and we will never see her again. If you want to sit up in your seat you can, but the top of your dress stays around your waist for now. It's up to you," he said.

Donna stayed low as he put the truck in gear and drove around the building. She saw Bert smile and wave out the side window as they approached the entrance again. He stopped the truck, put it in neutral, and then waited. As soon as the soapy brush covered his window, he leaned over her and kissed her. He got one hand settled between her legs, and the other grabbed a fistful of hair. Two of his fingers found her swollen clit, and Donna realized her orgasm had not completely disappeared. As soon as he touched her, it came swimming back, harder and stronger.

Donna didn't know if he timed it that way, but he brought her to orgasm right as they reached the super loud air dryers at the end.

"I want you to scream when you cum, show me how good it feels," Bert said in her ear.

Donna screamed.

She didn't know what, or for how long, but her throat was scratchy for the rest of the day. Bert kissed her softly while she laid there on the seat, panting, twitching, and shivering. Bert sat back up in his seat, leaving Donna to collect herself at her leisure. Donna was just starting to come back to earth. Her nerves and muscles were all askew, and nothing seemed to be working right. She was trying to pull her dress back up and make herself presentable again.

As the truck was pushed past the last of the air dryers, the rollers bumped the truck forward one last time. Bert was just about to put the truck back in gear when there was a knock at his window. The sound made him jump, and Donna squeaked in fear. She covered her chest and rolled off the seat onto the floor. She watched Bert roll the window down a few inches, and then reach outside to grab something.

"Thank you!" he said, rolling the window back up. He slowly drove out of the lot and onto the main street. Donna was frantically getting her dress back on, and trying to finger comb her hair. She crawled back up into her seat and tried to get the seatbelt on with shaking hands. She didn't know if the shaking was from the orgasm or the scare just now.

"What was that?" she asked.

"The attendant who was running the place, she ran around and gave me a coupon for a free car wash," Bert said with a smirk.

"O Jesus," Donna said.

"Guess we'll have to come back sometime," he said.

Today.

It was his last day of work before the weekend, and Bert was looking forward to today for several reasons. He should finish up the deck project today, and that was good news. He would get paid for the job, which was always great news. He had the next two days off, and was looking forward to relaxing and doing nothing.

On the one hand he was sad that this project was over. He would not have a justified reason to keep coming over to see Donna. On the other hand, he felt their relationship had progressed way past the point where that was necessary. They were definitely in a relationship now, and he planned to see Donna as often as he could. She had awoken a passion in him he thought long gone. He thought of little else, and texted her several times a day. She had become his first and last thought of every day, and he wanted to tell her that today. There was a bottle by the back door when he arrived today. The last one he thought to himself.

My Bert,

Oh what a journey I'm on. This has been the most incredible period of my life, and it's all because of you. The things you have shown me have transformed me from the woman I was into the woman I am. Those two would not recognize each other if they passed on the street. You have opened my eyes and awakened a hunger inside me. I have lived more in the past two weeks than I have in a dozen years. You have a way of giving me courage where there used to be fear. I am brave with you at my side, or on top, or underneath me.

I almost have the courage to whisper my fantasy in your ear. Almost. I need your help today to break my bottle addiction. I want to be rid of my security blanket. I used to think giving up control was the scariest thing I could imagine. Now I know the scariest thing would be going back to the person I was. I recalled an image of me beating you with my hands when my body became overly sensitive. I apologize for that; I didn't realize what it was at the time. Not being able to stop you was a tremendous turn on. I have thought about that feeling of helplessness over and over since that day.

Today I want to give up control to you. I want you to tie my hands up, and take me however you want. I want to resist, I want to struggle, but I want to be taken all the same. I feel absolutely safe with you, so this is a gift we can give each other. My safe word is porcupine, but you will never hear me say it. I trust you, and I love you.

Your Donna.

She was lying on her stomach, and had kicked the covers half way down, exposing her bare back. Her hair was spread around her like a fan of golden light. One arm was above her head, casually resting on the mattress. The other arm was tucked under the pillow, holding it close. Her breath was slow and even, still asleep. Bert had undressed while he watched her, thrilled that such a woman could love him. She was so beautiful, so sensual, he didn't feel like he deserved her. He was lucky and he knew it, so he was going to do his best to make this special.

There were two silk scarves already tied to the headboard at the top corners. Two more scarves and a few men's ties were laid over the chair next to the bed. There was also a blindfold from the other day. She had given him a lot to work with, and Bert thought about what she wanted. He leaned over her and kissed her ear, then her cheek and then her lips. Donna moaned while waking up. He pulled her left arm out and tied the scarf around it, tight but not too tight. Bert moved to the other side of the bed and kissed her neck and shoulder, before pulling her arm out from under the pillow and tying it to the other scarf. She was awake now, aware of what he was doing. Bert pulled the sheets down, exposing her naked body to him. He could see the goosebumps break out as the cold morning air found her warm sensitive skin.

Bert lifted her up with his hands, moving her onto her knees. He then pulled her towards the bottom of the bed, until the ties were tight, and her arms were stretched out in front of her. He folded a pillow and wedged it under her stomach, propping her up. He climbed onto the bed and ran his hands up and down her back, along her sides, and down her legs. Her breathing sped up, and her body started to shake. Bert pushed her legs apart, spreading her for his use. Now his fingertips returned, tracing lines along her sensitive curves. Donna started to make soft cries of pleasure as he touched and teased. He was moving closer to her sex, but had not touched there yet. He pushed her legs apart again, and Donna spread wide for him, wanting, and waiting.

She felt him move around on the bed behind her, but nothing happened for a few seconds. She wiggled her ass to get his attention, but still nothing happened. Then she saw the flash.

"I'm taking pictures of you. Your legs are spread wide for me. Your body is dripping for me. Your ass is completely exposed for me."

Another flash.

O God, she got wetter just listening to him. She was exposed for him, was aching for him, just like he said. She trusted him, but they hadn't talked about this. Yes, she recorded him the other day, but this felt more personal.

Bert moved into her vision and took another picture of her face. Donna's mouth was open as she panted, she wanted him badly. Bert reached out and put the blindfold over her eyes, and tied it in the back.

Her body shuddered while he did it, and Donna felt her excitement drip and run down her leg. She'd never been this wet before, never this turned on. She moaned. The bed shifted again, and she waited, hoping, longing.

A warm wet finger found her clit, and made two trips around the sun. Donna arched for him, trying to get her legs wider, encouraging him. The hand withdrew and the bed moved again. She moaned in frustration but knew he would be back. Bert slipped something around her head and then pulled it tight around her neck. It was one of the men's ties, and he had just slipped a noose around her neck.

Donna's hands grabbed onto the silk ties and pulled hard. She let her body fight against the fear for a few moments, before she calmed herself down. This was Bert, she was safe. She trusted him. But still, a noose?

The tie was pulled and Donna was forced to arch her head back with it. At the same time, he used two fingers to plunge into her hot wetness.

"Ung!" she grunted, overwhelmed at how good it felt.

The tie went slack and she felt it laying across her back. His fingers pulled out of her only to begin circling her very swollen clit.

"Yes!" she gasped, arching again.

He was teasing her, and she couldn't do anything to stop him. Ten seconds of clit rubbing followed by two fingers plunging inside her. Each time the fingers penetrated her, the tie was pulled and her head was drawn back. She could feel the tightness around her neck, and the constriction of the tie. It scared her. It excited her. It milked lubrication out of her like a faucet. She could hear how wet she was, and Bert had noticed it too.

"Look at you, tied up, being choked, and dripping wet from it. I could make you cum in ten seconds if I wanted to," he said. His hands sped up and his rapid-fire fingers danced across her aching clit. Her orgasm raced towards her but Bert stopped too soon, making her cry out, and beg for him.

"Please," she gasped. She had never been so desperate. She would give anything, if he would just finish her.

Then Bert switched it up. He would saw his fingers in her a few times, and then rub her clit while he pulled the tie. Donna groaned with each part, gasped with each change, and cried at each pause. His movements were getting closer together, and Donna was riding the wave. She could feel it coming, and it was going to be big. A sheen of sweat had built up on her body, and her hips ached at being so wide for so long. Her back was tired from arching, but she couldn't stop. She wouldn't stop, not until the end.

His fingers stayed on her clit now with slow determined circles. His hand was soaked from her, she could feel it. She might be embarrassed about it later, but right now she didn't care. She needed. She needed him.

"Do you want to cum?" he asked, stoking her fires.

"Yes!" she cried out, arching more.

"Do you trust me?" he asked, stroking faster.

"Yes! Yes! I trust you!" she cried, so close now. So close.

"Do you love me?" he asked, working very fast now.

"Yes! I love you! I love you! Please Bert!"

"I love you Donna," he said. His fingers went into overdrive, and he pulled hard on that tie.

Donna's world exploded. Lights and sounds. She screamed with her release; as strobe lights went off in her head. She was floating and falling, crying and laughing; dying and living for the very first time.

A limp Donna collapsed forward on the bed. She was exhausted and spent, having her first out of body experience. Bert untied the necktie first, and then removed the pillow. Her body flopped on the bed, and she pulled her sore legs together with a sigh. He untied her hands next, and kissed each wrist as it was freed. The last thing he did was remove the blindfold from her eyes, and then kissed her softly when he was done.

Bert was desperately hard, and incredibly horny, but for the woman he loved he could wait. He needed her badly, but right then, she needed him more.

He gathered her into his arms and cuddled her shaking body on the bed. He whispered he loved her, and told her how special she was to him. He kept her warm, and squeezed her while she trembled.

As Donna floated through her post orgasmic fog, her unconscious mind, recording all of his words.

This is joy, her mind said.

This is happiness, her body said.

This is love, her heart said.