Buttermilk Pancakes Pt. 03

Story Info
First time anal, boyfriend offers comfort and care.
2.4k words
4.33
20.8k
9

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
numonebun
numonebun
47 Followers

They were on the bed, completely naked with her lying on her back and him on his side. He was running his fingers gently along her chest and kissing her neck. The sensations were tantalizing and she was no longer letting her inhibitions hold back her moans. The bath had made her sleepy, resulting in an ethereal feeling running all throughout her body.

"Mmm, sweetie. Your neck tastes delicious, but you know what would taste even better?"

She smiled, knowing all too well what his intentions were. Playing along, she said, "What?"

"Let me taste you." He smiled at her. "Let me get your juices all over my tongue. I'm so hungry for it."

"But what about trying anal?" A rush of disappointment washed over her as she began to worry about whether he was having second thoughts and was too kind to say it.

He pulled her in close and chuckled. "We'll get to that, you eager little thing. I've got to satisfy your pussy first so it doesn't get lonely." He inched his hand down between her legs and spread them to feel around her slit, which was starting to warm up to the idea. He moaned, knowing the erotic splendor that lies between her legs.

She bit her bottom lip; his fierce arousal was turning her on. Her breathing became a little uneven as he spread her wetness, playfully toying around her clit and entrance. "Where do you want me?" She whispered as she cuddled into him and left little kisses along the nape of his neck.

"I want you..." He licked her juices off of his fingers. "...to sit on my face, baby girl. I want to lap at you while I play with your ass some more."

Grinning in eagerness to feel his hands along her ass again, she quickly positioned herself on top of him, in the 69 position.

"Good, get nice and comfy for me. I want you to relax." He grabbed her asscheeks and squeezed. She wiggled her hips in delight.

"Sweetie, can you pass me the coconut oil on my bedside table?"

He had swept her off her feet and onto the bed so fast, she hadn't noticed the items on his bedside table.

"Coconut oil? Is that good for anal or something?"

"No, I'm using coconut oil because someone has really sensitive skin and this is supposed to be good for massaging. It's to rub into your hips and cheeks so you don't get any irritation when we...start our fun." He kissed her left asscheek and rubbed her thighs to keep her warm.

Blushing, she smiled at him and thought about how grateful she was to have found a partner who was so tender and sweet. She reached over to his bedside table and grabbed the jar he was asking for.

"Now, let's butter up these pancakes." He said, chuckling. He took the jar from her and warmed some coconut oil between his hands.

"Pancakes?! But babe, I've been doing squats! Can't you tell?" She squeezed her buns together so he could see her flexed muscles.

He instinctively began to rub her ass cheeks with the oil, unable to resist the inviting view. "Mmm, look at that cute ass. What would you prefer I call them, then?...Melons? Grapefruits?" He was enjoying teasing her.

"Ugh, shut up." She said, rolling her eyes, but secretly smiling on the inside. She needed the mood to stay light. She was excited, but really, really nervous.

He laughed gently. "Feisty, are we? Is my kitten getting impatient? Should I punish this sweet, supple ass of yours?"

His dominance made her giggle. She loved when he got all stern with her.

He spanked her gently, making a delightful smacking noise against her cheek. "Is this what you want?"

She turned around and gave him a little whimper, knowing that this was exactly what he wanted to see if he was going to continue on.

His voice was gruff with arousal. "Your ass is so beautiful. Ripe for gripping," He gently spanked her again.

"slapping," Again.

"biting," Again.

"and using." And again. The smacks had progressively gotten more intense, making her ass sting a little. This time, she let out a genuine whimper.

"Aww, is my little girl ready to play nice?" He put more oil on her cheeks and softly massaged the stinging area. He didn't warm up the oil in his hands this time and the cool, buttery texture felt glorious against her hot cheeks.

She nodded her head to signal that she was ready. Chuckling, he grabbed her hips and positioned her pussy closer to his face. "You want me to suck on your sweet little clit?" She could feel his warm breath getting closer and closer to her lips, finally leaving one gentle graze along her entrance and all the way up to her clit. Immediate shivers ran down her spine.

"Mmm...My tasty, juicy peach. You've gotten it so nice and wet for me." He went in for more, taking his time with her. Lick by lick, he was tantalizing her with his toying.

She wanted to reciprocate the pleasure and reached for his cock, which was now rock hard and throbbing. Every few seconds, she had seen it bob up and down, signaling a primal, uncontrollable arousal that was bubbling out from within.

Mouth watering, she lowered her lips to his cock. Her right hand was wrapped around the base and her left hand rested on his thigh to help prop her up. She started by gently lapping at the head, tasting the salty precum that trickled out when she brushed his frenulum with her upper lip. The consistent motions were building his lust and he was moaning into her pussy as he continued to gently lick her.

She must've grazed over a particularly sensitive spot because she heard him gasp.

"Fuck yeah. Suck that dick like a good girl. I can see your lips around my thick cock." He started to thrust his hips up to help her keep the rhythm with her mouth. "You're working it so good with your mouth, you make me want to explode, princess."

She started stroking his cock with one hand and continued sucking the head of his cock. The change in sensation caused the veins in his cock to become more prominent. The sight of it alone turned her on even more.

He went back to his moaning and licking, and then brought a finger to her slit. He rubbed light little circles around her clit while also sliding his tongue along her entrance. She squeaked in pleasure.

"Aww, you look fucking gorgeous right now. Your wet little pussy is throbbing for me. But...before I let you cum, there's something I need to do." His voice sounded mischievous.

"Baaabe, what? I was so close." She began to pout, frustrated by the pleasure he gets in teasing her.

He chuckled at her misery and massaged her asscheeks a little bit. "Pass me the little pink thing on my bedside table."

She had noticed it when she was grabbing the coconut oil but hadn't thought anything of it. As she reached over, she realized what it was. A small, pink butt plug with a silicone bulb on one end and a pastel pink jewel on the other..

She handed it to him, her heart racing. This was it. She was going to get to feel what it's like to have something inside her ass. She arched her back more, putting herself in position.

He held it in one hand and continued to massage her asscheeks with the other. "This shiny pink toy should be the perfect size for my princess' cute, tight little hole." She watched as he pulled some lube from under his pillow and rubbed it all over the bulb of the plug.

"Mmm, okay, now come back to me, baby girl. I want to taste the sweet spot where this little plug is going to go." He used his free hand to pull her hips further down into his face.

She felt his hot breath between her cheeks as he spread them. The feeling of his warm tongue around her asshole was new, and sent shivers down her spine. Her nipples began to harden in arousal. "Oooh, that feels good."

He stopped licking just as she was getting comfortable, further adding to her sexual frustration. She made an audible groan. "You're doing so good, baby. Keep these legs spread nice and wide so I can get in there."

He brought the butt plug to her entrance with one hand, the other hand began to massage her asshole. She wiggled her hips in anticipation.

"Don't squirm, baby. Stay nice and relaxed so I can..."

She let out a squeak as he attempted to enter her with the tip of the buttplug. "Oh? Does that feel good?" He kept the plug in place, gauging her reaction.

Her face was flushed as he slowly and gently pushed in a little more. She bit her lip as these new sensations rushed through her. It felt good, but also a little wrong. She could feel the burgeonings of shame creeping into her headspace.

She looked back at him, a slight furrow on her face signaling inner torment. He smiled at her. "It's okay for that to feel good, baby. Enjoy it." She smiled back at him, hesitant but not wanting the pleasure to end.

"We're going to push it in deeper, are you ready?" She nodded and he inserted the butt plug further. She felt a deep wave of pleasure but also a new, pressing sensation near her lower belly. It was her turn to gasp.

"Shh, you're safe with me, baby. I'm going to take good care of you." He whispered, caressing her asscheek with his free hand and pushing in the plug the rest of the way.

Once it was in, she could feel the fullness in her hole. Everything about these feelings were new. Trying to stay out of her head, she focused her gaze in front of her and realized his cock was still rock hard and oozing precum.

She licked her hand and grabbed onto it with one hand, beginning to stroke. He moaned and smiled in response. "Mmm, you naughty girl. Does that feel ok?"

"It feels different...but it's starting to feel better." She wanted to be honest with him so that he didn't try to move too fast.

"Well, I know what'll help make you feel even better." He pulled her hips further into him again so that her pussy was well-positioned for his mouth. She felt his breath against her pussy, but didn't feel him go in for a lick.

"Grind your clit against my tongue, baby." She giggled, relieved that he was finally going to stop teasing her. She lowered herself further down. Her anal muscles tightened against the buttplug as she did this and another wave of pleasure washed over her. She moaned and leaned down to put his cock in her mouth.

That wave of pleasure made her hungry for more. She bobbed her head rhythmically to her stroking and she could hear he was enjoying it.

His moaning added some delicious vibrations against her pussy and she increased the pace of her grinding. "Yeah that's it. Grind against my face, baby," he said in between sucking and licking.

He once again brought one hand to her clit and rubbed tiny circles around it as he continued to lick. The added pressure of the buttplug was increasing the intensity of her arousal.

She could feel him coaxing the orgasm out of her. She felt flushed and tightened her grip as she stroked and focused her licking around the head of his cock.

She could hear his breathing become more ragged as he moaned into her pussy. Her anal muscles were contracting more and more as her arousal peaked and she could feel herself going over the edge.

"Mmm, I can feel you getting closer. I want my baby to cum for me. Cum all over my tongue. You deserve it." She moaned and pushed his cock deeper down her throat while twisting one hand around it in a slow rhythm.

"Fuck me. Cum with me, sweetie. You're going to make me cum. I-I'm going to give you this load..." As he said this, she could feel the rush of cum moving up his shaft, like a pipeline connected to an active oil well. In less than a second, hot spurts of cum shot down her throat. Her eyes watered as she kept him in place, swallowing every luscious drop. As he came, he quickened his circles around her clit and the whole world began to spin.

"I-I'm c-cumming, too. Fuuuuuuck." She threw her head back in pleasure, continuing to grind against his face. He was gently licking along her slit with such delicious quickness, matched with the intense anal contractions the plug was eliciting, that multiple waves of pleasure washed over her and she could hear him moaning at the sight of her reaching a climax.

When her pussy started to get too sensitive, she lifted herself from his tongue and leaned down, burying her face in his thighs. She let out a loud, final moan of satisfaction.

Knowing how vulnerable she feels after cumming, he brought a hand to her pussy to ground her, making her feel guarded. She smiled back at him.

"Beautiful, you did such a good job. You look so gorgeous with that little pink plug inside of you." He massaged one of her hips with his free hand.

She smiled and wiggled her ass in his face.

"Mmm, you know, this makes me want to show you off a little..." Mischief returned to his voice.

"What do you mean?" She moved herself so that she was sitting on his hips and could make eye contact. The sitting pressed the plug in even more and another contraction ran through her body. Goosebumps formed on her breasts and she blushed.

He smiled naughtily at her, noticing her body change. "You are so fucking sexy right now. I was thinking...we go get you some ice cream for after we're done playing."

"What - with this inside me?"

He chuckled and kissed her cheek. "C'mon. It'll be fun." He winked and got up off the bed. He grabbed a towel and wiped the cum from her upper half.

"Alright, let's get dressed and get you that ice cream." He was grinning incessantly and grabbed some sweatpants and his hoodie for her.

At this point, she was giving in. The pleasure she had experienced so far was enough to keep her hooked. She wanted more and she wasn't going to stop until she got it.

*

**Stay tuned for Part 4 which will include some cheeky exhibitionism and more anal play. **


numonebun
numonebun
47 Followers