Buttfuck Buddies Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Obscenely widened around the fat girth of Nick's raging boner, Tessa's rosy butt-ring looked even more inviting to Mia than the fleshy rump-skewering intruder it was currently squeezing and gripping and suckling on, so much so that she was momentarily distracted from pursuing the even juicier prize that was Tessa's pristine slit. Practically drooling, Mia willed herself out of her staring trance and, certain that Nick and Tessa would just keep fucking away just like they were doing, took charge of the situation.

"Alright guys, slow down a second," Mia huskily said, her hands already caressing Tessa's luscious buttcheeks even as the rhythm of the lovers' coupling began winding down. Once the sexy slapping sounds of Tessa's rump beating down on Nick's lap ceased and her ass was fully impaled on his pole, Mia peeked around the petite frame of the pastor's daughter and instructed: "Nick, you'll need to turn Tessa around and fuck her ass reverse cowgirl, okay?"

Panting as he savored the shaft-milking grip of Tessa's bootyhole squeezing the base of his pole as her anal walls encased him from tip to root within the snug warmth of her rectum, Nick just nodded in assent, his eyes clouded with pleasure behind his glasses, his hands slowly leaving their perch on Tessa's fleshy bubble-butt to move to her hips in preparation of the coming shift in position. Massaging the soft, full roundness of Tessa's plump asscheeks, Mia spoke with a mix of naughtiness and softness in her voice that managed to cut through the daze of anal bliss fogging the pastor's daughter's brain, catching the cock-skewered girl's attention.

"Tessa, sweetie, I apologize in advance for depriving you of Nick's big fat cock for a few seconds," Mia said, chuckling softly as she parted Tessa's glorious buttcheeks, fully revealing her dick-stuffed asshole and Nick's huge beefy balls pressed against it while all of his gigantic shaft was tucked cozily into her anus. "But I promise you, it will be worth it soon enough!"

"Mmh, yes... Do it, Mia," Tessa replied in a giggly, lust-high tone, already raising her impaled booty off of Nick's cock to aid Mia in her naughty task.

As soon as she saw Tessa's lewdly stretched anal ring starting to slide up along Nick's thick schlong to reveal the large base of his erection, Mia immediately wrapped her fingers around it and began to pull it out of Tessa's snug, overstuffed anus. At the same time, feeling Nick's dong beginning to exit her dick-squeezing chute, Tessa mewled and lifted her ass a bit higher to facilitate Mia's plan, all the while having to fight her lascivious instinct to slam her rump back down again and recapture Nick's ass-jamming tool into its proper sheath once again.

A chorus of mingled moans and gasps and sighs resounded in the room moments later, when Nick's monstercock, held at the base by Mia's delicate hand, was fully removed from the warmth and snugness of Tessa's ass. That mixture of vocalizations still didn't quite manage to drown out the wet slurping plop caused by Nick's bloated glans as it slipped out of Tessa's clingy asshole, a sound so sexy and lewd that the trio collectively shuddered with arousal. Still, while all ears registered that exciting noise, only Mia's eyes could also capture the indecently hot visual that came with it.

Having been stretched out to the limit to fit the imposing girth of Nick's huge dick, Tessa's gummy butthole gaped widely now that it was left empty of its rock-hard invader, remaining open before Mia's covetous eyes for a few long seconds before it started twitching and winking, attempting to shrink closed and return to its usual miniature puckered size. Unsurprisingly, pulsating with need and all slick with churned up cum as it was, Tessa's cock-hungry orifice represented too inviting a morsel for Mia to pass up, especially because thick dribbles of Nick's previous load were already starting to ooze out of its dilated rim. Automatically starting to stroke Nick's fat sperm-lubed pole in her hand, Mia eagerly dipped her head down and buried it between Tessa's plump cheeks, sticking her tongue right into the pastor's daughter's anus.

"Uuhh fuck! Ohh Miaaahhh... Oh my god, yeeeess!" Tessa wailed in sinful joy as soon as she felt the brunette's lips making contact with her butt-ring and starting to suckle on it while her tongue pushed and twirled its way as deep as possible inside her well-fucked, seed-slippery chute. Pleasantly stunned by that indecent parody of a French kiss, Tessa mewled in delirious pleasure and leaned limply onto Nick's frame, squashing her big tits even more firmly against his toned chest as he nuzzled her flustered face and peppered her neck with tender smooches.

Intoxicated by the feel of Tessa's delicate rosebud twitching and squeezing as it tried to clench shut on itself around her probing tongue, Mia pumped her hand faster along Nick's juice-lathered pole and nursed with lewd intensity on Tessa's bootyhole, causing louder and sexier slurping sounds with each second she spent coaxing more creamy cum to trickle out from the depths of Tessa's anal passage to fill her own ass-rimming mouth. The taste of Nick's dense seed coating her tongue and drooling into her mouth made Mia rabid with lust, egging her on to redouble her analingual ministration and thus forcing ever huskier moans to erupt from Tessa's lips.

Still, happy as she was to eat out the pastor's daughter's thoroughly creampied asshole, Mia didn't entirely lose sight of her main goal. Willing herself to pull back and then reluctantly removing her tongue from Tessa's pulsing, rapidly closing sphincter, Mia glanced at Nick and urgently instructed: "Alright, flip her over, Nick. I need to taste that sweet virgin pussy now!"

As Tessa's panting moans turned into squeals of surprise and excitement, Nick proceeded to guide her into assuming a new position with her back to him while facing Mia, who in the meantime slowly stroked his rock-hard, cum-coated dong. Giggling and shifting in place, Tessa docilely cooperated as Nick turned her around and repositioned her petite curvy body on his lap, so that she was now reclining back against his chest with his hands placed on her creamy thighs, holding her legs widely parted and pulled back to offer Mia total access to her holes.

That revealing reverse cowgirl position naturally gave Mia a perfect close up of Tessa's nectar-dripping little pussy, whose image instantly bewitched her. Pink and smoothly shaven except for a cute little tuft of trimmed hair above it, Tessa's pristine slit made Mia salivate and hum with desire, so much so that, in her excitement, she just knelt there, staring at Tessa's girlcum-dewy folds as her fist automatically tightened around Nick's thick dickmeat and she stopped her so far fluid shaft-stroking pace, causing him to chuckle before he cleared his voice and called her back to the task at hand.

"Feel free to slide me in her ass any time, Mia. If you can unclench your fingers, of course..." Nick jokingly said, eliciting a teasing scoff from Mia.

As Nick ran his hands up along Tessa's thighs until he was holding onto the pits of her knees and pulling her legs back to really spread them nice and open, Mia aligned his huge pole with Tessa's eager asshole and guided his bloated purple glans into her winking, cum-glazed and now spittle-shiny butt-ring. The feel of Nick's cockhead slipping into her rubbery sphincter and stretching it out to the limit once again made Tessa coo and sent shivers of anal delight through her petite frame, her pleasure further manifesting in the throaty mewl that escaped her O-shaped mouth as soon as his whole large tip was lodged inside her anus.

While covetously watching the rivulets of shiny nectar that trickled down from Tessa's virgin slit to bathe her smooth taint and add more slickness to her well-greased and widely dick-stretched bootyhole, Mia made sure to hold Nick's mighty pole upright and in such a position that it would easily slide up into Tessa's needy chute. Once she was sure that he was perfectly angled for a smooth and deep penetration, Mia said: "Okay, we're all set. Fill her up, Nick!"

With her fist wrapped around the base of his throbbing hard boner, Mia watched with lewd fascination as Nick, letting out an animalistic growl of desire, bucked his hips up and drove his overswollen schlong right into Tessa's willing anus in one fluid, juice-lubed motion. The mingled sounds of the lovers' moaning joy and the priceless sight of Nick's veiny cockmeat disappearing inch after fat inch inside Tessa's cute pink asshole was so captivating that Mia almost forgot to let go of his pole and removed her hand from its base at the very last moment before Tessa's round fleshy buttcheeks reached her shaft-gripping fist. As she hastily withdrew her hand, Mia had a lustful smile painted on her cum-glossy lips as she watched the tautly dilated rim of Tessa's butthole encircle the root of Nick's horsecock, leaving nothing but his beefy balls outside of her insatiable ass.

"Uughh fuck! Oohh fuck fuck fuuuuck!" Tessa squealed in sinful bliss, once again thrilled to have Nick's entire length crammed into her tight forbidden passage. Indeed, since reverse cowgirl wasn't a position they often went for, the stimulation she was getting from Nick's flexing, rectum-jamming schlong was pleasantly new and unusual for Tessa, adding another layer to her already immense enjoyment of their anal coupling. "Fuuuck! Ooohhh it's sooo good... So deep in my ass!"

Grinning from ear to ear as she drank in the obscenely erotic contrast between Tessa's pristine, empty little pussy and her overdistended, dick-packed asshole, Mia let out a soft laugh as she murmured in sincere surprise: "Uh, that's funny... I just realized that this is going to be the first virgin pussy I eat since high school! Fancy that."

Mia's words were still hanging in the air and the moan-laced chuckles they had caused in the deeply joined lovers were filling the room when, suddenly, Tessa's voice broke into a long howling mewl of pleasure brought on by the feel of Mia's mouth making contact with her dripping, needy slit. The softness of Mia's lips enveloping her labia in a languid kiss and the wet warmth of her tongue starting to trace gentle slurping swipes along her sopping folds and all over her pulsating clit took Tessa's breath away, not just because of the deliciousness of that oral stimulation itself, but because getting her pussy and clit sucked and munched on immediately amplified the intense, toe-curling pleasure radiating from her schlong-stuffed asshole. For a few long lust-addled seconds, Tessa could barely breathe, let alone speak, such was the surge of pure physical joy welling up inside her and already building up to a big climax. Then, right as her legs started shaking and her eyes rolled back in her skull, the pastor's daughter's voice returned with all the desperate desire to cum that pervaded her body, a roaring urgency that only seemed to gain intensity with every instant that Mia spent kneeling before her, sweetly eating her pussy out.

"Uuhh! Ooowh yeeess! F-f-fuck me, Niiiick! Fuck my ass, fuck my ass now! D-d-don't stop Mia, ooh fuck yes, like that, yeaaahhh!" Tessa yelled, both her hands flying to the back of Mia's head, her fingers sinking in her dark locks to hold her there and make sure that she wouldn't remove her amazing mouth from her tingling slit. "Uuugh fuck yes, eat my pussy! Eat me, Mia, yes, yeees... Ooowhh fuck yeaahhh!"

Given how close to the brink she already was thanks to Mia's slit-slurping attentions, not to mention the gush-inducing sense of fullness in her ass, all it took to trigger Tessa's climax were the gentle, cum-lubed motions that Nick's rocking hips imposed on his huge cock; without much force but with practiced confidence, he withdrew his rectum-jamming pole just a couple of inches from Tessa's warm anal sheath and then fluidly pushed it all the way up into her bootyhole again. In the few instants that Nick took to begin that careful butt-packing rhythm, repeatedly burying himself balls-deep inside her ass, the slippery friction of his shaft rubbing against her sensitive anal walls and the incredible stuffing sensation emanating from her forbidden chute managed to push Tessa spectacularly over the edge, her ass-centric pleasure further amplified by Mia's talented mouth smooching and licking and nursing on her pussy and clit.

Rather than her intended yell of release, just a long sighing gasp erupted from Tessa's O-shaped lips as her eyes fluttered closed and her girlcum gushed profusely into Mia's slit-slurping mouth, making the brunette mewl with delight into her pussy in turn. As the full brunt of her violent climax hit her, Tessa's indecently widened anal walls began clamping with delicious force around Nick's slowly bucking pole, almost bringing to a stop the short and shallow rhythm of his upward thrusts, such was the shaft-gripping power of the assgasm rolling through her petite frame like a thunderstorm and wracking her with jolt after jolt of rumbling, full-body bliss.

Trembling like a leaf on top of Nick, cross-eyed and slack-jawed with a combination of sweet clit-induced bliss and overwhelming, brain-melting anal pleasure, Tessa collapsed limply back against Nick's chest and babbled inarticulately all through her climax, trying to egg on both Nick and Mia in their respective buttfucking and pussy-eating tasks. Unsurprisingly, Tessa's words only came out as moans and whimpers and squeaks of delirious ecstasy, but the message was nonetheless as unmistakably clear as her body language. With her head resting in the hollow of Nick's shoulder, Tessa trembled with indecent joy as her orgasm, instead of abating after it reached its bursting peak, seemed to just keep going, her pleasure being extended by the fact that Mia didn't stop munching on her virgin slit and Nick was maintaining his humping pace, driving his massive sausage in and out of her ass without hurry but also with no apparent intention of stopping any time soon.

Indeed, in that position Nick's mobility was quite limited, but neither him nor Tessa were bothered by it. Grinding his hips and bucking them up at a steady tempo, Nick fucked Tessa's tight asshole with short strokes that unfailingly allowed at least three quarters of his enormous dong to remain snugly tucked inside her rippling anal passage, causing her to always fill incredibly full of him. At the same time, the few inches of dickmeat that he did manage to slide in and out of her seed-slick anus created that delicious butt-stretching friction that never failed to set Tessa's oversensitive anal nerve endings on fire, allowing her to cum without even touching herself. Of course, now that her pussy and clit were not merely being touched but slurped and licked and orally worshiped by Mia's voracious lips and devilishly talented tongue, Tessa's orgasmic levels were off the charts, causing her girlcum to dribble incessantly from her slit, while her overdilated sphincter pulsed with joy around Nick's large rod and her warm anal walls squeezed away at his shaft with a deep, delicious intensity that matched the potency of her rolling climaxes.

Limp and surrendered and ecstatic to be pleasured anally by Nick's giant cock while her clit and pussy were receiving a thorough demonstration of Mia's well-honed oral skills, Tessa smiled vacantly and just let herself float away as she experienced the onset of that special kind of sweet, orgasm-induced exhaustion that unfailingly descended upon her whenever Nick sodomized her; indeed, her incapacitating bliss now felt even more breathtakingly potent than usual, thanks to the tidal waves of clitoral pleasure radiating from her well-suckled love button. Even her position was somehow exciting to Tessa; she felt so exposed and vulnerable, in a deeply sexy way, as she reclined back on top of Nick, with her legs pulled back and obscenely spread to make it easier for Mia to devour her pussy while his fat cock pumped steadily into her ass. It was such an inherently naughty position, and Tessa loved it, because it gave her the wanton thrill of being the center of their steamy three-way coupling, with all the pertaining benefits.

Already drowning in delight, Tessa felt her pleasure spike up even higher when her panting, moaning lips got sucked into Nick's loving kiss. Breathing hard himself, Nick began thrusting up into Tessa's asshole harder and faster as soon as his mouth met hers and they were joined in a passionate, spontaneous soulkiss. As they began wildly making out, Nick's dick started throbbing and pulsating more powerfully, swelling harder and bigger inside Tessa's spasming chute, signaling his increased arousal. Although he couldn't move much, both because of how their bodies were arranged and because he didn't want to dislodge Mia's pussy-eating mouth from between Tessa's parted legs, Nick inadvertently started putting more force into each balls-deep stroke, seemingly trying to push himself even deeper inside Tessa's buttery bowels. In turn, those intense plunges caused Tessa to shiver feverishly on top of him due to the increased pleasure she got from getting her snug, spasming rectum stirred more firmly by his big strong boner, and her enjoyment was directly reflected in her ever savager, desire-dripping kisses, thus feeding her arousal back to Nick and somehow linking their smooching frenzy and their buttfucking daze together in a weird, pleasure-gifting loop.

For her part, even though she couldn't see the kissing lovers and fully take in the erotic sight of their entwined naked bodies writhing together as Nick held Tessa's smooth legs back and widely parted and Tessa's pillowy tits swayed gorgeously on her heaving chest in time with his upward sodomizing thrusts, Mia had no intention of raising her head to get a better view even for a second, for it would force her to interrupt her voracious pussy feast, and she was not going to let that happen. Besides, with Tessa's fingers tangled in her hair and her hands pushing down to hold her head in place between her creamy thighs, Mia couldn't have removed her face from the pastor's daughter's gushing slit even if she wanted to, and she absolutely didn't. As far as Mia was concerned, the muffled sounds of Nick and Tessa's breathless kisses and the quick peeks she could sneak from her angle were more than enough to keep her appraised of her steaming hot surroundings.

Indeed, all that Mia wanted was to stay there, eating Tessa's pussy out like there was no tomorrow, savoring the delicious taste of her incessantly flowing girlcum saturating her mouth and drinking that sweet juice down before restarting that clit-sucking, slit-slurping and nectar-swallowing cycle all over again. Sultry and somewhat jaded as she was, Mia was actually having the time of her life feasting on Tessa's smooth wet pussy; the fact that Tessa was cumming non-stop and her juices tasted wonderful was only one element in the pleasure that coursed through Mia's kneeling body, another big one being the lewd slapping cadence that Nick's huge swinging balls were causing as they smacked against her chin at his every vigorous upstroke into Tessa's asshole. Still, much to Mia's own surprise, her biggest turn on in that unexpected threesome, where she indeed played a somewhat minor but deeply satisfying role, was the knowledge that she was eating an untouched, genuinely virgin pussy for the first time in years.

Silly as it was, irrelevant as it would have normally been, the fact that Tessa had never had vaginal sex and was calmly but firmly determined to save her virginity until her wedding night had already turned out to be a huge cause of interest for Mia during her chats with the pastor's daughter, especially because the concept of 'saving oneself for marriage' was so alien to Mia. Still, far from feeling snarky as she herself expected to be and usually was, Mia had been at first blindsided, then amused and finally intrigued by Tessa's whole approach to sexuality, so much so that the sassy brunette had developed a genuine respect for Nick's high school sweetheart. Now, with her face wedged between Tessa's thighs, her lips glued to her labia and her tongue whirling and slurping and flicking away at her delicious hole and pulsating clit, Mia felt her admiration for Tessa morph into a wanton, deeply arousing sense of naughtiness fueled by the thrill of being intent on devouring a pussy that no cock had yet entered.