Buttfuck Buddies Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Memories of her clumsy and somewhat confused high school lesbian affairs surged unbidden inside Mia's mind, flooding her with a sense of excitement so innocent and fresh and strong as she rarely got to feel these days. Of course, reliving those sensations in the present, when she was in fact vastly experienced and comfortable with girl-on-girl stuff and very much used to eating pussy, felt doubly arousing to Mia, causing a whirl of emotions inside her that boosted her libido to such shocking levels that she got dripping wet without even touching herself, just by eating Tessa out.

Eventually, as the lovers' passionate sodomy went on and Tessa's gushing climaxes kept rolling and rolling, feeding Mia squirts upon squirts of scrumptious girlcum, the sassy brunette did end up bringing her hands to her own pussy, rubbing her own swollen clit with one and fingering her drenched hole with the other. Unsurprisingly, Mia's emotionally augmented horniness exploded into a huge orgasm the moment she started actively playing with herself, which added her own pussy-muffled moans to Tessa and Nick's sexy kiss-muted vocalizations, linking her to them in a shared orgasmic bond that tied the three of them together while egging each individual to keep feeding the collective pleasure haze that enveloped them all.

For long blissful minutes, Nick, Tessa and Mia were lost in the lust and excitement of their three-way coupling, Mia fingering herself with both hands as she devoured Tessa's virgin pussy, Nick trading scorching soulkisses with Tessa as he steadily rammed his huge dick up her ass, and Tessa cumming non-stop, ecstatically undone by the combination of anal and vaginal pleasure that Nick's relentless monstercock and Mia's devilish mouth were gifting her. As she lay limply back against Nick, her lips automatically sucking on his smooching lips, her legs held back and wantonly parted by his hands, Tessa tried to use those few energies that had not yet been sapped from her petite curvy body by the unending string of orgasms coursing through her to press Mia's face harder into her slit, unnecessarily making sure that she wouldn't pull back. But of course there was no such risk, since Mia was also cumming over and over on her own feverishly diddling fingers, drawing pleasure from the gushes of nectar that her slurping tongue and suckling lips coaxed from Tessa's virgin hole.

Much to Mia's surprise, the lewd joy she took in lapping away at Tessa's slit and in drinking down her sweet girlcum actually managed to make her climaxes almost as powerful as those she usually had when getting buttfucked by Nick, a pleasure that, Mia knew, right at that moment Tessa was experiencing in spades based on how much juice her lovely pussy was squirting into her suckling mouth. The knowledge of how mind-blowingly good Tessa must be feeling with Nick's monstercock slamming incessantly into her ass was not just an abstract turn on for Mia though, since she could physically feel Nick's big swinging ballsack slapping against her chin ever faster as his anal frenzy grew, which in turn also made Tessa shake more and more, causing her crotch to tremble under Mia's slit-devouring mouth, those perceivable outward tremors mirroring, at least in part, the mind-wrecking power of the assgasmic storm rolling without mercy over her surrendered body.

All the while, much like Mia was getting to participate in Tessa's incredible pleasure by savoring her delicious girlcum, Nick was also benefiting from Tessa's orgasms by having his pistoning boner incessantly squeezed and caressed and tugged on by Tessa's rippling, super tight anal sheath. Of course in Nick's case the connection between his own and Tessa's pleasure was much closer and direct, since it was the relentless upward rhythm of his huge dick slamming over and over into Tessa's asshole that was causing her to cum so much and so hard, and her butt-centric climaxes were making the shaft-wringing spasms coursing through her rectum feel so potent and delicious to Nick in turn, egging him on to keep sodomizing her harder and faster and deeper. Naturally, Mia's oral worship was a major pleasure boost for Tessa, and therefore for Nick as well, but the mutually feeding cycle of the lovers' anal bliss would have been there nonetheless, it was just particularly intense now with the addition of Mia to the equation.

Unsurprisingly, caught up as he was in the debauched pleasure loop of their assfuck, Nick lost track of time as she just lay back on the couch and held Tessa's curvy little body close to his chest, all the while bucking his hips and drilling his dick up into her plump bubble-butt like his life depended on it. At every thrust, he made sure to slam his throbbing horsecock all the way into Tessa's heavenly asshole until he was crammed to the hilt inside her booty, so that his glans was lodged as deep as possible into her buttery bowels, his shaft was engulfed from tip to root within the snug warmth of her seed-slippery anal sheath and her overstretched sphincter was gripping the very base of his pole.

That feeling of soft, steamy tightness rippling all around his fully immersed dong never ceased to send jolts of pure anal bliss through Nick's frame every single time it registered, and yet, paradoxically enough, instead of inducing him to pause and linger there, the obscenely glorious awareness that he had once again managed to immerse his entire massive length inside Tessa's narrow rectum somehow spurred Nick on to slide his schlong out and ram it back in again, and again, and again, as if he was trying to make sure that yes, he was indeed buried balls-deep inside that tightest, warmest and most delicious among all the asses he had ever had the pleasure to fuck. In truth, the reverse cowgirl position they were in didn't really allow Nick to pull out too much on his ever firmer and faster out-strokes anyway, so at least a solid half of his fat truncheon always remained engulfed inside Tessa's velvety chute, granting him an unending supply of cock-hugging squeezes that only seemed to grow more intense and pleasurable as their buttfuck continued.

Lost in his overpowering ass-plowing haze, feeling deeply connected to Tessa and, to a lesser extent, to Mia, Nick had no idea how long he had been humping Tessa's booty when his pleasure reached its ultimate bursting point and triggered an ejaculation that, even as it started surging along his ass-cramming dong, he knew would be both unstoppable and monumental. Nick's hips were bucking crazily and his huge beefy balls were swinging up against Mia's chin at every forceful thrust as he unglued his lips from Tessa's smooching mouth to blurt out between lustful grunts: "I'm gonna cum, Tess... Aaagh I'm gonna fucking cum in your ass again! Fuuuck, Tess!"

Panting, moaning and shaking as her umpteenth ass-centric and clit-empowered climax washed over her, Tessa could only reply with a series of broken, wanton yells: "Yeess! Uunghh yes, Niiiick... Yeeeeeaaahh!"

Tessa's husky screams had barely escaped her slack mouth when, letting out a bestial growl and clamping his hands firmly around the silky smooth flesh of her thighs, Nick shoved his overswollen truncheon balls-deep up her butt with a final sphincter-stretching thrust and let his pleasure explode in her super tight, convulsing anus. A geyser-like burst of cum erupted deep inside Tessa's thoroughly fucked anal depths, flooding her ass with jet after huge jet of seed, a warm and creamy barrage that blasted with obscene power against her rippling, already sperm-lubed walls in time with the erratic, rectum-widening pulsations that coursed through Nick's achingly hard pole. On top of the sinful joy she took in feeling the most forbidden recesses of her tiniest and most intimate hole getting inundated with gooey cum, the extreme sense of fullness that Nick's monstercock was giving her as it throbbed and flexed inside her overstuffed chute undid Tessa completely, taking her breath away while her biggest climax so far smashed into her with the force of a tsunami.

Enormous as it always felt inside her snug little asshole, Nick's schlong was never as thick and huge as it was during his ejaculations, and this time was no exception. Swelling indecently at the same time as her jam-packed chute contracted in assgasmic pleasure around it, Nick's cum-spewing truncheon felt so impossibly big up her ass that Tessa's eyes rolled back in her head and her mind went blank, nothing but all-encompassing, brain-melting pleasure registering any more. As if the glorious, toe-curling sensations radiating like shock waves from her cock-packed, cum-filled butthole weren't amazing enough, Tessa's delirious wails were made even louder by the fact that Mia suddenly redoubled her clit-suckling ministrations, instigated by the sudden gushes of sweet girlcum that Tessa's brutal climax had unavoidably produced.

Caught between the debauched wonders that Mia's mouth was working on her pussy and the insane bliss of having her ass pumped full of cum and crammed full of cock by her beloved Nick, Tessa could barely hang on to consciousness all through her own and Nick's climax. Sharing pleasure and increasing each other's anal delight as they always did, Nick and Tessa rode out their entwined orgasms together, tied by a lewd cycle of shared anal ecstasy: the more Nick came inside her ass, the tighter Tessa's anal walls squeezed his swollen pole while, at the same time, the stronger the shaft-milking spasms of her climaxing asshole were, the more he came. Further prolonged by Mia's nectar-slurping, clit-munching feast, the lovers' climaxes lasted so long and were so intense that, by the time Nick was done flooding Tessa's bowels with his milky semen and her snug, overfilled rectum finally stopped convulsing around his horsecock, they were both panting in exhaustion and covered in a sheen of sweat.

Having found each other again while their entangled orgasms raged on, Tessa's and Nick's lips were locked together once more. Although now their kisses were softer and more languid, the loving passion they manifested was unchanged, and indeed they felt even closer and more connected now as they shared the afterglow of such a colossal storm of pleasure together.

Over the sound of Nick and Tessa's make out session, the wet suctioning sound of a parting pussy-slurping smooch was heard as Mia, having gorged herself on the pastor's daughter's orgasmic juices, pulled her head back. Too weak and limp and dazed with pleasure, Tessa was no longer holding on to Mia's head, so the raven-haired girl met no resistance as she exhaled and rested her face sideways on Tessa's splayed thigh. Much like Nick and Tessa, Mia's eyes were half-closed at that point, since she had kept fingering herself like crazy all the while and had just enjoyed a big climax of her own. Suddenly, as she stared at Tessa's sopping wet pussy drooling rivulets of nectar, mesmerized by those glinting, trickling streams of liquid pleasure making their way down across Tessa's smooth taint to pool all around the overdilated rim of her cock-stuffed asshole, Mia's dopey eyes blinked fully open, alert and twinkling with a mischievous light that matched the characteristic grin that immediately dawned on her lips while a delicious idea formed in her lust-addled mind.

Continuing to diddle her pussy with one hand, using her thumb to rub her clit as she pumped three fingers slickly in and out of her soaked folds, Mia brought her other hand up and cupped it under Nick's huge balls, gently stroking them to coax the last dollops of cum out of them. At the same time, she moved her face even closer to Tessa's crotch and to the juice-slick, wantonly stretched ring of her dick-engulfing sphincter. Dense creamy globs of cum were already starting to seep past Tessa's tautly distended butthole, so abundant was the load that Nick had pumped into her snug rectum, and the sight of those thick white globs was all Mia needed to proceed with her intended plan to give herself a final naughty thrill and spice up Nick and Tessa's afterglow as well.

The warm, wet feel of Mia's tongue flicking and licking and slurping away as it traced the widened circumference of her cock-jammed asshole drew a long gasping sigh from Tessa's smooching mouth, causing her to pause the unhurried make out session that she had Nick were immersed in, but the next moment her lips were kissing his again, a lot of louder albeit still muffled moans of delight flowing into his mouth as she enjoyed the lewd oral attentions that Mia was lavishing on her overstretched butt-ring. At the same time, Nick also started grunting louder through his kisses, because Mia's ballsack-kneading hand had sneakily moved up and she was now encircling the very base of his shaft with her thumb and forefinger, creating a second ring around his thick root on top of the rubbery, tightly gripping rim of Tessa's creampied bootyhole.

Initially, Mia's ministrations didn't cause too much of a reaction from the lovers, but after some more asshole-licking and ball-fondling, the sassy brunette did something that snapped Nick and Tessa out of their languid post-coital daze. Removing her hand from her own pussy, Mia brought it up to slip it under the plump, juicy curve of Tessa's round bubble-butt. Once her fingers and palm were wedged between the pastor's daughter's booty and Nick's groin, Mia lifted Tessa's big ass up a little, just enough to cause her cock-stretched sphincter to start sliding up along Nick's huge boner, thus allowing her other hand to get a better grip on the sperm-lubed root of his pole.

Among the lovers' mingled gasps of surprise, Mia grinned impishly and went on with her lewd plan for a proper grand finale to their threesome. With her right hand supporting Tessa's rump and holding it off Nick's groin and her left hand wrapped in a fist around the base of his dong, Mia began pulling Nick's cock out of Tessa's cum-filled asshole, causing them to stop kissing and eliciting more puzzled moans. Deft and efficient, Mia didn't give Tessa or Nick any time to protest: aided by the huge load of sperm lubing up Tessa's narrow rectum, she quickly extracted the full meaty length of Nick's schlong from the cozy recesses of the pastor's daughter's anal sheath. Savoring the wet slurping sound that Nick's bloated and still seed-oozing glans made as it popped out of Tessa's obscenely dilated sphincter, Mia immediately began pumping her fist up and down Nick's semen-lathered pole while quickly dipping her face down once more, gluing her lips to Tessa's gaping, cum-leaking asshole and sticking her tongue as deep as possible inside it.

At that point, the lovers couldn't refrain from reacting, but their response to Mia's sudden actions was far from negative. Even though it couldn't match the snug warmth of Tessa's dick-hugging anus, Mia's shaft-stroking hand did feel good, certainly good enough for Nick to stave off any potential objections. On the other hand, having her freshly creampied butthole sucked and licked and tongued made Tessa's breath catch in her throat and sent her pussy tingling all over again, Mia's analingual ministration easily countering the unnerving sense of emptiness that she felt in her well-fucked ass once Nick's dong had been removed from it.

"Fuuck! Uuungh fuck! Yesss, ooohh yeaahhh!" Tessa whimpered, bewildered but not really disappointed by the quick shift from having her asshole crammed with Nick's dick and cum to getting an amazing seed-slurping rimjob from Mia.

Indeed, the sassy brunette's tongue felt both sinfully pleasant and incredibly soothing to Tessa as it twirled inside her anus, gathering up any trace of dripping sperm, and as it slurped round and round along the twitching, lewdly dilated rim of her gaping asshole. Within moments, the pastor's daughter's initially befuddled expression turned into one of pure bliss, confirming her assumption that Mia was as skilled at eating ass as she was at licking pussy.

Unsurprisingly, a sudden groan of disappointment left Tessa's mouth when Mia's talented lips and tongue abruptly pulled back from her semen-dripping butthole, leaving it untended and winking with need. At the same time though, a deep groan of delight came from Nick, marking the moment when Mia's mouth engulfed his huge cum-glazed boner in a slow, deliberate throat-stuffing gulp that sent shivers of unexpected pleasure throughout his body.

Still massively swollen with arousal, Nick's cock was not quite rock-hard anymore, which made it relatively easy for Mia to cram it all the way down her gullet, until her lips were kissing his groin and her tongue was lapping at his beefy balls. As if the taste of his seed saturating her mouth and the feel his fat sausage clogging her oral cavity weren't turning her on enough already, Nick's loud gasps of delight at her sudden deepthroating suctions egged Mia on even more, encouraging her to suck him harder and to start languidly bobbing her face on his pole in a sloppy, deliciously slow dick-inhaling rhythm. After a few wet slurping passes though, Mia let Nick's fat schlong plop out of her mouth and wrapped her hand around its saliva-shiny girth instead, stroking it languidly as she once again focused on eating out Tessa's pulsating, sperm-oozing asshole.

Way past their initial astonishment, both Nick and Tessa just went with the flow, surrendering to Mia's boundless naughtiness and enjoying the exquisite oral attentions that she alternatingly gave them. Switching back and forth every few seconds, the sassy brunette was having a blast as she let her lust take over and guide her in her obscene feast. When she munched away on Tessa's gaping anus, smooching its gummy rim and wiggling her tongue inside it to lick up every rivulet of the ungodly load that Nick had just pumped deep into her rectum, Mia mewled in wanton joy, loving the feel of Tessa's sphincter nibbling and pinching and twitching softly around her tongue as it shrunk and tightened to its former shape, gradually closing shut on itself. When she moved to engulf Nick's boner into her gullet, Mia's moans of delight were obviously less audible, muffled as they were by the gigantic slab of dickmeat filling her mouth and lodged in her constricting throat, but still the pleasure that the sassy brunette took in her own slutty antics was evident in the lewd gagging whimpers that seeped past her schlong-stretched lips as she facefucked herself and sucked voraciously, intent on draining Nick's balls totally dry and on slurping up every last glob of cum still coating his shaft.

Eventually, once nothing but a thick sheen of her own spittle was to be found glazing the length of Nick's veiny pole and not another drop of seed could be suckled from his bulbous tip, once Tessa's asshole had returned to its usual tiny puckered state, sealing off what still remained of Nick's creamy load deep inside her tight anal chute, Mia pulled back and let out a long languid sigh, her debauched appetites thoroughly sated, at least for the moment. Straightening up on her knees, Mia shrugged nonchalantly, causing her large tits to sway heavily on her chest, and flashed the lovers a teasing grin, speaking up before they could.

"There you go," Mia said, a twinkle of mischief glinting in her blue eyes, "nice and clean and ready for another round!"

That last comment, accompanied as it was by one of Mia's signature husky chuckles, made both Nick and Tessa instantly burst into laughter. Wrapped in the lingering joy of their shared afterglow, the trio smiled and giggled lightheartedly, their breathing finally slowing and their general lust-craze mellowing to a milder sense of naughty complicity that tightened their three-way bond, adding a playful yet intriguingly arousing layer to it.

Given their carefree hilarity and post-coital closeness, Nick, Tessa and Mia were taken aback when their collective bubble of laughter and relaxation was burst by an angry, hurt voice that made them all turn as one to see Ashley standing at the living room door. Pale and motionless, she was looking at them in total shock.