Buttfuck Buddies Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the fuck... You... You..." Ashley mumbled, stumbling on her words, a mask of utter disbelief and stabbing betrayal painted on her face, a knot of pain choking her words. Her eyes shimmered with barely contained tears but at the same time blazed with rage as she glared at each of them in turn, staring daggers at them all. "You... Oh, fuck you! Fuck all of you!"

Having yelled out her pain and frustration, Ashley bolted from the room, disappearing as rapidly as she had popped up on the scene. Her parting curse was still ringing in the trio's ears as the noise of her bedroom door slamming shut at the other end of the apartment resounded down the hall with a distinct sense of finality that fully snapped Nick, Tessa and Mia out of their stunned surprise, preventing them from lingering too long on questions about how long Ashley had been standing there, how much she had seen and how could they have been so taken with their naughty activities not to hear her coming home from class at all.

Quicker than Nick and Tessa to gather her wits and take action, Mia shook her head and groaned as she stood up and put her hands on her hips. "I guess I'd better go check on her... Shit, she looked mad as hell."

"No. I'll go," Tessa said, surprising both Nick and Mia as she disentangled herself from his embrace, rolled off the couch and stumbled to her feet. Unsteady on her legs and visibly woozy as she was after so many climaxes, Tessa had nonetheless a very resolute expression on her face while she took stock and looked around for her discarded clothes.

Sharing a quick glance, Nick and Mia were silent and doubtful as Tessa quickly put on her panties and tank top. Sitting up on the couch, Nick finally spoke: "Tess, I don't know if it's a good idea. Ashley is..."

"She's mad at me, yes," Tessa finished, looking at Nick and then at Mia, unflinching under their skeptical gazes. "Or she was mad at me, but now she's probably mad at you two as well. Anyways, she was mad because of me to begin with, and she's definitely still more mad at me than at you both combined," Tessa said tersely, letting out a sigh even as she straightened to her full, albeit diminutive, height. "This mess is all my fault. It started with me, and it's gonna end with me. Now."

As Nick looked for words, finding none, and Mia stared at her in bug-eyed wonder, Tessa took a deep breath, turned around and marched out of the living room, headed for Ashley's bedroom. Once she was gone, Nick and Mia once again looked at each other, utterly baffled by that turn of events.

"What in the actual fuck!?" Nick finally blurted out, gasping and adjusting his glasses, still unable to fully process the situation. "What should we do, Mia? I mean, Ashley is so... And Tessa is... What the fuck!"

Nodding slowly, Mia inhaled, exhaled and then plopped down on the couch beside Nick, still as naked as him but apparently a little less confused. Shrugging and crossing her arms under her huge boobs, she seemed almost calm as she spoke.

"Look, Nick... I say we just hang back and let them sort this out on their own. Tessa is right, you know: it all comes down to her, or at least Ashley seems to think so. And Tessa gets it. So yeah, let's just stay out of this while she does her thing, and we'll see what happens..." Mia sighed, shrugging again, meeting Nick's shocked, wild eyes with a knowing gaze. Her impish smirk was already peeking at the corners of her lips as she concluded: "I mean, if they really wanna go at it, who are we to stop them? Let's find out who's the alpha bitch already, am I right?"

"What?!" Nick gasped, dumbfounded by Mia's attitude but unable to provide an alternative course of action. "Should we... Maybe if..."

Whatever Nick may or may not have suggested, his words died as the sound of Tessa knocking on Ashley's door echoed from down the hall. Looking at each other, silent and filled with anticipation and curiosity and varying degrees of anxiety, Nick and Mia held their breath as they heard Ashley's door creaking open.

*****

To be continued...