Buttholing Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,917 Followers

"Yeah, actually," I stated truthfully.

"Sabrina!" Julie said, trying to emphasize the mistake I had made. "You probably, like, ruined your relationship with your dad forever!"

"How'd he take it?" Cecilia asked inquisitively.

"That's the best part!" I began. "Like, after I did it, he was totally mad and telling me what I had done was wrong, but... we were texting back and forth for a while. And he didn't come up and talk to me face-to-face, and he didn't say anything to me the next morning, and he didn't tell Mom, so..."

"Babe," Cecilia began, eyes wide, meeting my excited gaze. "You're in!"

"I know, right?" I replied, excited for this confirmation from the Buttholing queen.

"Oh my God... I fucking knew your dad would be into it! I knew it!" Cecilia said excitedly, eyes flashing with mischief.

"Like, I wasn't even sure it would work on him. I mean... he's, like, an adult, and he's married, and he's my dad..." I stated.

"Daddy wants that booty!" Cecilia said with some oomph, leaning over and smacking my butt firmly.

My mind was buzzing with the excitement that Cecilia had confirmed my hypothesis. Dad had, on some level, liked the picture I had sent him. That he hadn't reprimanded me because, on some level, he wanted to see more. After going so long fantasizing about it, knowing that there was the slimmest possibility that I actually had a chance with my own dad? It was amazing!

I should probably describe myself a bit, and where I fit in within our little clique. I mean, we had the Slut, Cecilia. The Athlete, Skye. The Princess, Devon. The Nerd, Julie. As for me? Well, I was the Cool girl, of course! In all seriousness, I think that was kinda the truth. Despite being seen as one of the 'popular' girls, I was pretty well liked among my classmates, even the less popular students. They might hate the popular people on principle, but they still liked me.

I think I combined the best parts of all my friends, without any of the things others might find off-putting. I mean, I had the stunning attractiveness of someone like Devon, but I wasn't a complete fucking cunt, like she could be sometimes. A lot of the time. For the most part, I think I was pretty warm and friendly to just about everyone.

I was hot and sexy, and I had a great body, like Cecilia, but I wasn't so out there and aggressive about it like she was. I was athletic like Skye, but not as sport-focused like she was. And I actually did really well in my classes, like Julie. She had the reputation as the nerd, but I did almost as well in classes as her, but I got none of the nerd stigma that she did.

Like I said, everyone liked me, and I think that was what set me apart. I stand by the fact that I was probably the most fuckable girl in school. Just about everyone liked me and could talk to me at any time. With someone like Devon, on top of her generally negative, off-putting attitude, she was almost intimidatingly attractive. With me, while I feel I'm just as hot, I'm hot in a different way. I was slightly more girl-next-door than she was, approachable and attainable in a way she wasn't. That being said, I was easily just as slutty she was, I just didn't get any of the negative stigma. I think most knew I dated around, but nobody really minded it. I was just so hot and so likeable that people looked past my very obvious promiscuity. People made excuses for me. I swear, the pastor at the church would call me a sweet, good-hearted Christian girl, despite every high schooler in the building knowing I had probably gotten deep-dicked the night before.

Everyone thought they might have a chance with me, from the studs and athletes, to the nerds, and to the more normal guys in the middle. I would of course flirt mildly with just about every guy, letting the possibility remain that they had a shot with me. And hey, I wasn't gonna rule it out. I was pretty open-minded in general. My tastes were deep and varied, and I had no shame indulging them.

My girl-next-door image really helped me. I had long, smooth brown hair, hanging down between my shoulder blades. I had warm brown eyes, almond shaped and friendly. I had cute, plump lips, nice teeth, and a friendly smile. I wasn't overly tanned, but I had a good base, leaving me with a good complexion. I had a small smattering of freckles on my cheeks, nothing much. And to be honest, they had mostly faded over time, but they added to my warm friendly image.

I was well liked even among the other girls in my school. A lot of those other girls didn't really like Devon, or Cece, based on how notoriously slutty those two were, combined with jealousy for their hot bodies. But I was just as slutty, and my body was just as sexy, but they still liked me. Despite the fact that I had long, taut legs. Despite the fact that I was skinny and my tummy was trim and tight. Despite the fact that I had a round, juicy, firm, heart-shaped ass. Despite the fact that I had large, smooth, fleshy EE tits, perfectly shaped, which looked massive on my slim body, each breast capped with a tasty, suckable nipple. Despite all of this, girls trusted me, and the guys who would normally be wary of a girl like me were completely disarmed. I just played it cool, not being as upfront about things as some of my friends were, and it paid off in spades. I didn't dress up in short skirts and low-cut tops, at least at school. To be honest, at parties with my friends, I could slut it up with the best of them. But around people who didn't know better, I played it cool. I wore flattering, feminine clothing, without being overly flashy or showing off too much skin. And, because of this, I could get in with certain guys in a way some of the other girls never could. And of course, I took advantage in every way naughty you could imagine.

"I... I can't believe this," Julie said, still in shock.

"Oh, hon, grow up," Cece said to her. "Don't you see? This is... this is amazing! This is our ticket! If Buttholing can work on her own dad, then... it'll work on any guy!"

"Did it work?" Skye interjected skeptically. "Do you have a picture of his dick on your phone yet? No. Even then... I don't know. To be honest, hon, I ain't gonna believe it worked until he's balls deep in your ass." I was about to speak up, as was Cecilia, when Devon spoke up.

"She's right," Devon said simply. "I mean, first, girl... I love you." Devon said to me, deeply impressed that I had the nerve to send a picture of my asshole to my own father. "But, Skye's right. You guys might think this has worked, but we don't know yet."

"Wait..." Julie interjected. "None of us are bothered by the fact that Sabrina actually sent that to her father! I mean, I know we all joke about it, but she actually did it! This could, like... ruin her life!"

"Or it could lead her to getting fucked by her super hot DAD!" Cecilia said, as if the explanation was obvious. Skye and Devon nodded in agreement. Julie's mouth opened, but she couldn't find the words.

"Jules..." Devon began, annoyed. "Don't pretend you wouldn't have done the same thing. One of these days, you're gonna join in on the fun."

"Yeah!" Cecilia said. "One of these days, you're gonna spread apart your butt cheeks, and take a nice, sexy picture, and send it to Mister..."

"I am not gonna spread my butt cheeks apart!" Julie announced loudly, catching the attention of two girls walking by, who gave Julie a weird look. "I said I'm not!" Julie called out to them, blushing. She looked back at us, as we smiled at her embarrassment. She looked at us, very annoyed now, before realizing the ridiculousness of what just happened, and laughing along with us. Hearing the bell ring out from the school, we reluctantly started marching towards the building.

So that was my group of friends. A hot little group of troublemakers who could do some serious damage. And we were looking to step up our games even further, and hunt the biggest game yet.

My dear old Dad.

************

Now, you're probably wondering how me and my friends could talk about my dad like this, me especially. The simple answer was... he was fucking hot. He was tall and handsome and well-built. He was youngish for a dad, especially compared to the parents of my classmates. He was somewhere in his early forties. I forget, exactly. And there was something about him. He was parental, but sociable. He was cool, and charming, and kind. He was more fun than some of the dull, boring parents some of my friends have. Like, Julie's parents are turbo boring. But Dad... he was fun. He would make jokes and tease me and my friends without it ever being embarrassing. He had some indefinable charm that made him very approachable.

When we were younger, and Cecilia and Julie and Devon came over, they all quickly developed massive crushes on him. It was easy to see, as they would act super polite and deferential to my dad, which was very out of character, at least for Devon and Cecilia. Julie was a kiss-up in general, but it took on a more nervous tone around Dad. Sure, all the girls also had crushes on guys their own age, but Dad filled that very specific daddy fetish that every girl has. They would all talk about how cute he was, which, at the time, embarrassed me. I mean, who wanted to hear people talk about their dad like that?

But over time, as I grew up and matured and my own desires blossomed, I began to understand the appeal. I began to see Dad in the same way my friends did. At first, I was deeply ashamed. I mean, I had a burning crush on my own father! I tried to explain it away in my own head. Like, I would fantasize about a guy who wasn't my dad but looked exactly like him in every way, but that didn't take any of the guilt away.

As we all grew up, and we all gained much more, ahem... experience... Dad's appeal never waned. All my friends still got all gooey eyed whenever they were around Dad. Even Julie, who fashioned herself as the most level-headed of our bunch, would stutter and stammer around him. Even when Skye joined our group and first met Dad, the warm look she gave him let us all know she felt the same way upon meeting him just once. The girls all teased me about Dad, and how hot he was, and wondering if I had a crush on him like they did. At first, I denied it, but then I realized they were giving me an out. They were letting me know it was okay to be hot for him. I still felt ashamed about it, but eventually, they wore me down. Eventually, my true feelings bubbled to the surface, and I had to admit the truth, both to myself, and my friends. Yeah, I had a crush on my own Dad.

If this had been some colossal prank they were playing on me, I would have been deeply ashamed and would never be able to look at them the same way. But in that moment, they were true friends. They let me know that it was totally okay to be hot for my own dad. Like, for years, I thought it was this big shameful thing, but they assured me otherwise. That it was totally cool, that they couldn't blame me, and the idea of me hooking up with him was super hot. Cecilia also added that she had heard a rumor that a girl from one of our rival schools had started hooking up with her dad, and they went at it day after day like animals behind the mom's back. The thought of that made us all hot. So yeah, after a while, I stopped getting hung up on this whole thing, and embraced it whole-heartedly. Once I admitted this to my best of friends, the dam burst, and I laid out all my sexual fantasies about my dear old dad.

Now, to be clear, at least for my part, it wasn't really a romantic crush. I had had plenty of boyfriends who had, at least, attempted to fill that role. No, my crush on Dad was purely sexual. I wanted to fuck my dad. That was really it. The thought of my kind, hot, studly dad fucking my slutty ass as if his life depended on it drove me wild with pleasure.

The funny thing was, my dad was really the most normal dad you could imagine. He worked a boring job, he told crappy dad-jokes, and was into dad stuff like baseball and cars and home repair. He dressed like a normal dad, he did stuff at home, like cooking and grilling, and he was there to help out. Your typical dad, you know?

That's what made fantasizing about him such fun. He was such a good man, and such a great father, that the idea of imagining him taking part in depraved, twisted sex was extra, super hot! The idea that he could just be so normal didn't jive for us. There just had to be some dark, wicked thoughts at his core. And from some of the filthy things my friends said about him, they felt the exact same way. We would go back and forth, bouncing around ideas for some of the twisted things my normal dad would do in his free time. It was all in jest, of course, but it had an effect on us. Skye surmised that when he left work, he probably went to the strip club every day, having the nastiest, sluttiest, fake-breasted stripper dance for his pleasure. Devon imagined him sneaking off with his secretary to a seedy hotel, forcing her down over his knees, and spanking her ass roughly until she begged him for a rough fucking. One time, when we were at the mall, Cecilia speculated that he had hooked up with literally every pretty girl we came across. That girl at the cinnamon bun place? She was probably meeting up with Dad before work and sucking him off, swallowing his cum in the process. That bitchy college girl that walked by us on the phone? She was on the phone with Dad, explaining all the bad things she wanted to do with him. That cute girl at the candle store? Dad was apparently railing her ass every other day, screaming out that she was my father's bitch. It was all in good fun, but it was kinda hot. The idea of Dad having all these sluts around town, spending every available free moment away from home spraying loads on every available whore across town, it kinda clicked for us.

Julie got in on the fun too. It happened when we were hanging out at her house and the TV was on in the background. The news was covering a story about this woman from our hometown who had won this big national pageant. She spent a few years doing appearances and stuff, but now that she had handed off the crown, she had returned home to do some wonderful charity work.

"I bet your dad knows her," Julie said to me, perking up, clearly in a daring mood.

"Oh yeah?" Cece said with a raised eyebrow, curious at what our normally reserved friend would say.

"Yeah, I bet your dad goes to her place every chance he gets. She strips for him, and he throws her down on the bed. He ties her down, and like, puts a ball gag in her mouth. And then, like, he spanks her ass till it's red, and she's moaning and grunting and, like, drooling all over her gag, and her perfect makeup's running everywhere, and she's screaming out from behind the gag. But you can't understand what she's saying, but it's SO obvious she's begging to get fucked. And your dad does her hard, in every way imaginable, treating her like a total whore, and he finishes off by cumming on her face. And her face is a mess of spit and cum and makeup, but she has a huge smile on her face cause it was EXACTLY what she wanted!" She ended this with a nervous smile on her face and a bit of a blush in her cheeks, as if she had told her first every dirty joke. There was a moment of silence in the room as all of us sat there, wide-eyed, our mouths open, stunned at the depths of depravity she had just exposed. This is what she did. Not all the time, but she would do stuff like this every so often. Yeah, she can pretend to be all innocent, but it was stuff like that that made us think there was a lot more going on with her. So don't criticize us for trying to corrupt her with our heathen, slutty ways. It wasn't out of the question that she could be the filthiest one of us all. She just hadn't fully embraced it yet. We all laughed at this bold statement of hers, happy to see her expose this side of her, at least temporarily.

So, that was our big running joke about my dad. Although it was fun, I think we all realized after a bit that we were pretty much exposing our deepest, darkest sexual fantasies, with him projected in them as the star of the show, so we cooled it after a bit. Even though we were as close of friends as could be, and we had shared pretty much everything, moments like this probably made us all realize that we giving each other a glimpse of our most intimate fantasies. Something that felt private and personal, even among such close friends, seemed like a bit too much at this point, even for us. So, we slowed down on this front a bit, but we would still joke about it, imagining him in sexual scenarios, leaving our blood running hot, and our horny teenage cunts nice and wet.

He was such a normal, regular dad that he probably couldn't fathom the filthy things we would say and think about him. He probably thought he was too normal to be caught up in such naughtiness. And for the most part, he was normal. It was only his looks, body, personality, and big, fat dad-cock that made him truly outstanding.

Yeah, he was big, very big. And we all knew it. None of us had, like, seen it in the flesh... not yet, anyway... but we had gotten a tease of it one time. We were out by the pool, hanging out, and Dad was grilling up lunch for us and him and Mom. Me and my friends were sunning by the pool, dressed up in tiny little bikinis, trying to catch a wondering eye from Dad. Except for Julie. While she wouldn't have minded some attention from Dad, her more conservative swimwear, short-style bottoms with a top that covered a lot of her tummy, wasn't gonna turn any heads. Anyway, Dad jumped in the pool right near us, splashing water everywhere, which was annoying. He swam a couple laps to cool down after he'd been out in the sun for a while. He had been cooking in only a t-shirt and board shorts, and before he dove in, he had pulled off his shirt. Needless to say, when he stepped out of the water, all five of us were watching.

Now, Dad wasn't some unrealistic, musclebound beefcake that you would only find in fantasy. Like, he didn't have a six-pack and bulging biceps. That being said, he looked really fucking good. He'd always stayed in good shape, going to the gym. Plus, he ran all the time, keeping himself fit and active. So, while he wasn't some super muscular stud, he hadn't succumbed to Dad-bod. He was fit, and had lean muscles, nice arms, a good tan and a great butt. So he was giving us a good view as he stepped out of the water, the water dripping down his fit stomach and nice chest. But, most importantly, the water was molding his board shorts to his lower half, giving five horned-up teenage girls a very clear view of his sizable manhood. And HOLY SHIT, we definitely noticed.

Even though he was not exactly, uh... excited... at that moment, what we saw was very impressive. VERY impressive. A thick, meaty slab of beef barely contained by the water-logged trunks. Adding to that, and completing the picture, was a pair of swollen, prominent nuts, swinging below his clothed dick. Now, I'm not talking about average balls here. I'm talking big, fat, smooth Dad-balls, swollen with thick, rich semen, the type that young sluts like me and my friends crave. In the mere seconds this sight was presented to us, each of us no doubt committed every moment to memory.

He didn't notice our hungry gazes. He only turned to us as he was walking away, giving us a friendly smile as he ran a hand through his soaked salt-and-pepper hair, flashing his perfect teeth, glancing at us with his warm blue eyes. He was ever the good Dad, not taking an untoward glimpse at our so obviously displayed juicy teenage bodies, despite the fact that none of us would have minded. We would have gladly showed him even more bare skin if he had only just asked. But alas, he didn't. He simply went back to work at the grill, not knowing that he had incited a whole new set of burning hot fantasies for the over-sexed young women in his proximity. Not knowing that he was so close to having the type of hot nasty sex most guys probably dream of having.

TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,917 Followers