Button Love Ch. 02

Story Info
Junior and Jennifer try some kinks.
2k words
4.05
10.3k
18

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All participants are over the age of 18 and are fictional

Junior blocked another customer. The requests were becoming a bit much for him now. The porn that was supplied was going down paths he was uncomfortable with. The money was still good, getting better in fact. However, Junior discovered something, he had morals. So that was the tenth customer, a good-paying one he now refused to work with. Sitting in his chair he sighed. This was ok for a bit but he felt gross and lonely, it was probably the loneliness that made him think of his stepmother.

Jennifer, his crass and rude stepmother, would have made a joke about how could you stuff a job that was essentially jerking off, something a jerk off like him should be an expert with. Even though it was imagined, it was fueled by real-life anecdotes. Junior would have previously scowled even at the accurate but made-up joke. Instead, he smiled, maybe fucking someone in the ass changed your opinion of them. He laughed out loud, it was Jennifer in style but his creation.

"You know people who randomly laugh like that get locked up."

Junior spun around in the chair initially trying to cover himself but then realising the stupidity of it. It was his stepmother dressed in her pink frilly robe, one that showed way too much cleavage, and far too much leg.

"Hello mother," Junior said dryly impersonating a serial killer.

"Yeah that does not help the whole appearance," Jennifer said pointing at Junior's nudity and surroundings which were decorated with lube bottles along with new and used condoms.

"Oh, sorry," Junior said, standing and donning his robe. "Not trying to come off creepy."

Jennifer laughed. "What if that's what I am after?"

Junior shot her a confused look.

"I could be down here hoping for a kinky dude to time me up and push needles in my tits," Jennifer emphasised her statement by cupping her large breasts.

"Really," Junior said sardonically, also hopefully. "You'd like that? I had no idea," Junior paused for a moment and donned a wide grin, "mum."

"Yeah, your mum is into some kinky shit," she said waving her hands around indicating the large allotment of sex toys, pornography, and prophylactics. "Makes you look like a saint. Look I'm not interrupting am I?" Jennifer started looking for a clear place to sit and after flicking an empty condom packet sat on the end of Junior's bed.

"No, Just pruning clients," Junior said with a sigh as he fiddled with his robe.

"Oh," Jennifer said. "Well, as terrible as this sounds, you are the only person I have to chat with, and I was still interested in your offer," Jennifer said, looking around the room and noting the mess.

"Oh, I was worried you'd be cheating on Dad?" Junior said realising the insensitive nature of his remark too late.

Jennifer looked up, a sternness crossed her face and then softened. "Look, it is a weird world marriage with the super-rich, something that I don't understand at all." Jennifer smiled, "I was instructed to have relationships as long as they did not impact the reputation of the family."

"Wow," was all Junior could muster in shocked realisation. "So, every good chance he has,"

"Several," Jennifer interrupted. "Several times, several women, many of them ongoing."

Junior nodded, soaking it all in and trying to appear non-judgmental. "I never have."

"Look, I knew what I was marrying into, and to be frank I kind of like the fun we had the other day," Jennifer said leaning back her arms out behind her, the pink robe splitting down the middle exposing side boob, belly, and blonde pubic hair.

"Really," Junior said partially in shock at the infidelity revelation, and his stepmother's exposure and invitation.

"I think that if we are going to do an online-only whatever. Well, we should be, or I should be aware of how depraved you are," Jennifer winked, and leaned forward spreading her legs slightly and completely opening the robe and exposing her enormous pale breasts, the nipples flashing junior before rolling away as she moved.

"Get to know me," Junior said with an unconcealable grin.

"Nothing off the table, I mean I want it all." Jennifer paused and shrugged off the robe. "I originally planned to just come down here and watch what you do, watch the porn you were thinking of doing. I felt that would be boring and shit," Jennifer bundled and threw her robe out the door of the room aiming to avoid it landing in Junior's room.

"Anything?" Junior's mouth was agape.

"Anything and everything that little perverted heart desires," Jennifer said, licking her lips seductively. "I mean look at you mouth open and cock hard, it's like cockmass."

"I can do anything," Junior said, checking he heard right.

"Please do, I want it all," she smiled, spreading her legs further and lifting one spread leg so her large, aroused and wet vagina fell slightly open and agape.

"I..." junior was at a loss for words.

"Do what you want, for forty-eight hours," Jennifer said with a slight gasp as her fat fingers spread her cunt lips with what Junior could swear was a wet squelch.

"So," Junior said testing the waters and noting his cock was straining.

"So you want to piss all over me, do it! Use my asshole as a cum dumpster, do it! Tie me up and fuck my mouth," Jennifer paused mid-sentence as junior walked up to her and disrobed. She looked up at him as he stepped closer and his perfectly shaped cock hovered in front of her face.

"Here I was thinking it was going to be a boring weekend." Junior grinned.

"Happy Cockmass," Jennifer said kissing the large fleshy head of her stepson's cock.

They had fucked for a few hours, just really getting to know each other and to please needs and wants. At one stage Junior had ejaculated all over Jennifer's face and large round tits as she cupped them together. Then they napped. Junior woke Jennifer by eating out her well-used and abused cunt, delighting in the mixture of their fluids. Jennifer had moaned and soon returned the favor by deepthroating her step-sons cock.

The day had turned into the evening when they decided to talk.

"So I mean this is all standard isn't it?" Jennifer said indicating the marathon sex session they just had.

"Yeah I guess, it's nice and lots of people watch it, but," junior paused and moved up to spoon his stepmother. "It's not where the money is I guess."

"How do you mean?" Jennifer said arching her back and pushing her fat ass towards her stepson's perfect cock. Jennifer grinned as the precum lubed phallus slid into her meaty ass canyon. Junior grunted in pleasure.

"Well piss for example," Junior said

"Pee, yeah good old golden showers, I'm ok on them," Jennifer said with a wiggle of her generous posterior.

"Really?" Junior said thrusting his hips.

"Really. And sooner rather than later?" he questioned rolling to his back. Junior sat up his erection still thick and throbbing. He looked back at his disheveled stepmother. "Want a shower?"

"Sure," Jennifer looked confused. "I thought you were peeing?"

"I am, just this?" Junior pointed at his throbbing erection, it impeded him from peeing properly and he knew he would make a mess.

Jennifer looked at her stepson's issue. "How about we try some kink then?"

The bathroom attached to Junior's bedroom was like the rest of the house they lived in palatial. The bathroom consisted of a large spa bath that sat unused, a huge walk-in shower, and a large toilet. Jennifer sat in front of the toilet a rolled clean white towel cushioning her fat knees, the seat was up and exposed clean porcelain. Junior stood on the other side of the toilet, his heart racing with anticipation.

Never done this have you?" Jennifer said with a smile hefting her large breasts so they were propped up on the rim of the toilet.

"No," Junior gasped at the image of his stepmother and her breasts in such a taboo position.

"So, she said smiling and flicking blonde hair over her shoulder. "Point your cock at my mouth and relax try to aim the burst at my mouth, it will get over my face and tits but that ok you'll like that."

Junior just looked agog he could not believe this was happening. Concentrating he released a stream of hot yellow piss. It sprayed neck and tits.

"Missed," Jennifer giggled, enjoying the taboo act. "Come on in the mouth, maybe you need training in aiming?"

"Not helping," Junior said with a laugh.

"Maybe if I talk dirty would that help," Jennifer said batting her eyes and squeezing tit-flesh together.

"Sorry?" Junior looked up concentrating on his cock, willing it to release more urine.

"Piss on mummy," Jennifer cooed licking her lips. "Wet my fat tits, dribble that naughty piss all over me and mark me as yours."

Junior moaned and released a good hearty stream of hot piss that slashed over his filthy stepmother's fat tits and ran like streams off her cookie-sized areolas and thick nipples. Junior felt his bladder give and dump its contents, he groaned one in the pleasure of passing the urine but also in blasting his dirty talking mother in the face and tits with his piss.

"Fuck, that is nice," He said moving closer as the stream grew weaker. Junior coated Jennifer's face and then pointed toward her mouth.

"Closer,' Jennifer said gulping a mouthful of her step's son's warm piss. Junior followed the command and was rewarded by his shrinking cock being blown by his piss-coated stepmother.

Jennifer hefted one fat tit up and maneuvered the piss-coated nipple into her mouth, sucking it with a moan. Junior watched with amazement as his cock grew again, he knew it was Jennifer's influence. The fat, filthy-minded temptress brought out the worst in him and she knew it and loved it. Junior put the toilet seat down and sat down his thick cock pointing towards the ceiling.

"Jennifer," Junior called out to his stepmother but got no response. He tried another name "Mum?"

"Yes, honey?" Jennifer responded to her son immediately.

"Want a seat so you can pee?" Junior said pointing at his thick erection.

"Oh! How thoughtful she said walking over and turning around then lowering her fat ass to sit on Junior. Both mother and Stepson grunted as the precum lubed head located the relaxing muscle sphincter that was Jennifer's anus.

It was with a fart that Jennifer sodomized herself on Junior's cock. Both groaned, junior bucked a little but soon the cock was buried balls deep and Jennifer parted her legs.

"Big tinkle," Jennifer said with a laugh as she sprayed a large stream out of her urethra, exposed by Jennifer parting her thick cunt lips. She grunted in pleasure as the stream spewed out across the bathroom floor. "Fuck," Jennifer panted.

Junior felt a weird feeling wrap around his cock. Like something was trying to escape. The feeling became warm, as it spread down his cock all the while nudging the tip of his cock planted firmly in Jennifer's bowels. The warmth spread down onto his balls and squeezed out the large fat ass crack his mother had pointed towards him.

"We will need a shower after this," he said in disbelief as his stepmother shat around his cock that invaded her bowels.

Jennifer wiped shit from her stepson's cock. They both laughed.

"Well we can't get kinkier than this I guess," Junior said enjoying the sensation and realizing the weekend still had ages to go. His mind realed at the kinky activities he had just done with Jennifer and how easy it was to do.

"I could always blow you with a shit cover cock," Jennifer said working his engorging phallus, removing any sign of her bowel movement.

Junior looked in shock and horror.

"Meaty chocolate bar? Dity snake?" Jennifer giggled. "Im kidding!" Jennifer snorted. Junior hoped she would never change.