Dirty Family Ch. 01

Story Info
A mother gets dirty with her son.
2.4k words
3.67
95k
89
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are aged 18 and older. Everything is consensual. This story contains very heavy fetish content including watersports, scat, puke, stuff like that. If you don't like that, don't read this story. If you're into those things, let me know what you liked here and what you wanna see more of. I'm gonna probably use this series as a way to explore some really dirty shit so be advised and let me know what else you wanna see.

*

My name is Derek Green. When I turned 20, my mom introduced me to the family tradition. Apparently, we come from a background of nudists. More specifically, she calls them "naturists".

"Honey, please. It's not such a big deal, you'll get used to it quickly," my mom told me. I didn't know how much I believed her, but here she was, undressing herself in front of me as she tried to explain things. A lump in my throat (and my pants) kept me from saying anything more about it. I just watched as my drop-dead sexy mother got naked in front of me.

"Now that you're of age, it's time for us to truly embrace each other as a family. We belong to each other, every part of us."

My mom was always attractive, I can't lie, but when I turned 18 I started seeing her differently. Her eyes, her curves, the way she laughed at my jokes, it felt more than maternal to say the least. And she was hotter than the sun to make things worse. Stacked with 34DD tits, a 40 inch ass and a slim waist and flat stomach, she was the hottest woman I had ever seen. Long red hair and the most perfect green eyes made her impossible to look away from. Even as her son.

And as her son, I was now watching her get naked in front of me and I was enjoying every second of it. She lifted her sundress off, exposing herself in just lace panties and a bra. She reached behind her back to unclasp the bra, letting her magnificent melons spill out of the cups and down her chest. They sagged only a little, still showing off more youth than you might expect from a 40 year old, but she was a milf for a reason.

Her nipples were already as hard as diamonds, spurring my cock to fill with blood and press against my pants. I didn't try to hide it, and she didn't try to hide that she was watching for it. She smiled when she saw how hard I got for her. God I just wanted to shove my face in between those orbs and smother myself. I wanted to taste her, lick her, caress her with my tongue. I wanted my own mom so fucking bad, and she knew it.

Then she decided to turn around, showing off her incredible ass. It jiggled and swayed with her movement, bouncing lightly as she got into position. She slid her panties down her legs, her cheeks spreading slightly as she bent over. I caught a glimpse of her asshole and my cock nearly broke through my pants. It was dark, but I could just make out her muscular ring.

Was it too dark for me to see? Or was there something else in there? A smell hit my nose as her cheeks spread open a little further. There was something there. I was so turned on wondering what was really there between those two mounds of flesh, even though I knew in the back of my mind exactly what it was. I recognized that familiar earthy scent; that musty, slimy smell was all too familiar, the acrid tones arousing me more than I thought possible.

Mom stood straight and turned back to face me. Her pussy had an elegantly trimmed bush above it, but no hair below the clit. It was completely bare the rest of the way down, letting me see everything. Her lips were beautiful like a butterfly, wings spreading open to accommodate someone's length and girth. I hoped it would be accommodating mine shortly.

She walked up to me and stood about a foot from me. She was shorter than me by about a foot, so my straining erection was around the height of her stomach. My mom looked up into my eyes with a matronly look that melted me. I was unable to stop her from doing whatever she wanted to me.

"Just relax, baby, let mommy take care of this for you."

I was stunned to silence. My beautiful, sexy, gorgeous mother was now unzipping my pants and pulling them down with my underwear. My cock flopped out and pressed into her stomach.

"Oh my, Derek, you've grown so much! How long are you now?" She asked, a hand wrapping around my shaft and squeezing lightly. I shuddered.

"Um, maybe like seven inches," I said awkwardly. I didn't know how to respond other than honestly. I was just too focused on the way my mom was stroking my cock.

"Don't be so humble, sweety, this is easily 10 inches." She gave it a playful slap and watched it bounce up and down, side to side. She giggled, licked her lips, and then looked back up to me with a devilish grin. "Let mommy help you, baby," she said, lowering herself to her knees.

This couldn't be happening. This absolutely could not be happening. Was my mother about to suck my dick? Was I about to receive oral sex from the woman that gave birth to me?

Before I could think any further about the moral implications of my situation, my mom's mouth was wrapped around my head, licking and sucking me like she was starving.

"Ohhhhhh fuck, mom, that feels so good," I groaned, unable to stop myself. My mother moaned in response, going deeper on my shaft. She only managed a few inches before gagging on it.

"You like it when mommy gags on your big fat cock?" All I could do was grunt animalistically in approval. She plunged herself deeper onto my thick rod, gagging herself and coating my cock in her throat juices. My shaft was starting to get slimy and gross, just the way I liked it. I wondered silently how she knew. With every thrust of her throat, she gagged harder on it, letting her drool fall from her chin and onto her tits. She was quickly becoming a dirty mess and I loved it. I wanted to make her filthier.

No longer able to stop myself, I grabbed the back of my mom's head and started fucking her face. I let my cock hit the back of her throat again and again, and she cried out in pleasure and started playing with her dripping cunt. I loved watching her spit fly all over, getting on my body and hers.

She was so fucking beautiful wrapped around my cock, but I wanted it to disappear inside of her throat. So I pushed. Hard. And when I did, she didn't just gag. She puked all over my cock while I was balls deep in her throat. The warm, sticky vomit came rushing up and coated my entire shaft as it spilled out of her mouth and onto her tits. It was chunky from the vegetable omelet she'd had for breakfast, with a yellowish green shading. It was so fucking hot to feel my mom puking all over my cock and balls while I throatfucked her. The feeling was just too much for me to handle, and I came deep inside her throat, spilling my seed into her now vacated stomach. She swallowed with glee.

I tried to pull out when I was done cumming, but my mom grabbed my ass and shoved me back inside until her lips and nose were pressed into me. She looked up at me lustily, squirming and jiggling her fat ass as if she was waiting for me to give her something. Suddenly it dawned on me. My mother was a filthy freak! I gave her a mischievous grin, knowing exactly what she wanted me to give her.

I closed my eyes and relaxed for a moment. My cock was still hard so this wasn't going to be easy. My mom waited patiently, never looking away from me. She would've waited as long as it took to receive what she wanted from me.

I could finally feel my piss starting to build up. "You ready mom?" She nodded excitedly, forgetting that my cock was still balls deep in her mouth. It took me a second to regain concentration, but I managed it. Then, I finally started to piss in my mom's welcoming mouth. It was a slight dribble at first but then grew into a steady but light stream, and I gladly filled her waiting mouth with my golden liquid.

It splashed on her tongue and the back of her throat, but she never hesitated, never faltered. She swallowed every drop like a champion. When I finally finished peeing after what felt like an eternity, my mom let my softening penis escape from her jaws. She stood up on her toes and kissed, forcing a mouthful of my own piss into my mouth. I accepted it happily, lapping at it and drinking it as she offered it to me.

"That's my perfect little boy. Did you like how mommy made you feel good?"

"Uh-huh," was all I could manage.

"Did you like the way mommy drank your cum and piss?"

"Fuck yes," I said as I took two handfuls of her plentiful ass and squeezed tightly. My cock was getting hard again as it pressed into her.

"Oh dear, you're so hard again. Come with me, baby, I need to take care of this. We can talk everything out once you're good and satisfied."

I didn't argue the point. How could I? My gorgeous mom was offering to make me cum again, I would have to be clinically insane to pass that up. Or was I insane to be accepting it? I didn't know, and I was way too horny to care. She grabbed me by my now fully stiffened member, still covered in her puke, and led me upstairs to her bedroom. Watching her fat ass bounce and jiggle up the stairs had me leaking precum before we even got there.

When we did, she told me to lay down on the bed. I did as I was told, excited for what was coming. She climbed onto the bed, stood above me and put her legs on either side of me so that she was straddling right above my cock, facing away from me. She got down on her knees and hands, hovering her big fat ass just inches from my cock. I was getting close again, and she hadn't even done anything yet.

She reached behind and spread her ass, showing me her grimy butt in all its glory. Her crack was coated in shit, as if she had never wiped or learned what wiping was. Her asshole was caked, completely brown but still visible. The stench was strong. Earth tones shooting up my nose, the smell of her filth making precum flood out of me. My cock was a mess of my mom's vomit, my piss, my cum, and now more precum. It was slimy, nasty, and stunk to high heaven. Then she grabbed my cock and pressed my head against her asshole, rubbing her own puke into her shit-caked hole.

I couldn't help myself and thrust my hips upward, injecting my filthy needle into her disgusting hole. It was a sloppy mess, and my mom screamed in ecstasy when I did it.

"Yes Derek! Use your mother however you want. My body and everything inside it belong to you, baby." She squealed as I shoved my cock halfway inside her disgusting asshole. God, she was so fucking hot like this. I had no idea my mom was such a fucking slut. "Yes baby! Fuck me just like that! Harder! Faster! Harder! Ohhhhhhhh fuck!" she yelled as I plunged myself in and out of her voluptuous rear. I loved the way her ass cheeks bounced on top of me as I fucked her, and how they got dirtier with each thrust. She slammed herself down on my cock, burying it inside of her shithole. I almost came right there.

Mom turned around, never getting off of me, and was now facing me. Her puke-covered tits bounced against my face as she rode my cock with her asshole, smearing my face in the delicious stink.

"Mom, I'm gonna cum soon."

"Not yet, baby. I haven't given you all of me yet."

She began to grunt, and I watched her face contort and contract as she squeezed and pushed. Suddenly, I felt something warm press against the tip of my cock. Oh my god. Without further warning, she gave another hard push and her shit came out around my cock, dripping down to my balls. My mom was shitting while I fucked her in the ass. She started peeing too, so I pushed her back a bit so that her pee shot up my chest and onto my face. I drank it like it was from the fountain of youth. A warm, salty shower that soaked me deep. I ran a hand through my pee-soaked hair, slicking it back.

I looked down to see my dick completely covered in her brown, smelly essence, and unloaded my balls inside of her. Ropes of sticky cum shot out of me and filled her shit tube. She groaned and came with me, spraying more piss onto me. I pulled her face to mine and kissed her, a sloppy, piss and puke tasting tongue fight as I bottomed out inside her and filled her with my seed.

When she stood up, poop came falling out of her gaped asshole and fell onto my cock. She rubbed it in, making sure that my balls and shaft were completely coated. Then she brought her nasty hand to her mouth and began to lick it clean, so I joined her. She tasted incredible. Earthy, flat and acrid, dirty in all senses, but it felt so good to lick her shit and my cum off her fingers. My Mom's fingers. We kissed, brown strands of saliva stretching between our mouths when we finished. We were a complete mess, but I didn't wanna clean up. I wanted to be filthy with my mom forever.