Buttons Ch. 03

Story Info
At long last, the conclusion to Lynn’s Buttons saga.
3.5k words
3.54
3.8k
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/03/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pirette
Pirette
36 Followers

I apologize for the 10 year delay in finishing this story. I would love to say that it took a decade to make it that good, but no. It took me a 10 years to keep my butt in the chair, and fingers on the keyboard, long enough to finish telling my story.

To those that follow me, or had rated the other 2 chapters, I sincerely apologize. It was nothing but a lack of self discipline that kept you waiting for an entire decade. I'm sorry.

###############################

Lynn pulled into the parking lot, and was told to pull up to the door and wait for the valet to open her door. She blushed, knowing that he was about to get the full show, since she could only hold the top of her ruined dress closed.

The valet opened the car door. Lynn got out, trying to pull the dress around her. His eyes went wide as he saw everything from her feet all the way up to her breasts. Lynn realized she'd been unsuccessful at preserving her modesty. She was still blushing as Kitty took her hand. They walked through the lobby toward the elevators. That left Lynn one hand to try to keep her dress closed. Kitty walked just fast enough for Lynn's dress to blow apart below her hand, but not getting to the elevators fast enough for Lynn's liking.

Lynn saw men in the lounge elbowing each other, and pointing at her predicament. Kitty seemed to have noticed them, as well. They stopped at the doorway to the lounge, and Kitty told Lynn to put her hands behind her back. Lynn blushed, knowing what was coming.

As she guessed, Kitty pulled her dress away from her back, causing it to fall completely open. Kitty put the fabric in her hands, still behind her back. Lynn's tits were fully on display, and to Lynn's shock, her nipples were hard as pebbles. But what really caused Lynn's humiliation, she knew her pussy was on display, too. When Kitty pushed her feet farther apart, Lynn thought she'd faint. But, she noticed that her pussy was getting wetter and wetter. She shifted her weight from one foot to he other, as she felt the eyes of everyone in the lobby roaming her body.

Finally, Kitty pulled Lynn towards the elevators, and in time, the elevator arrived and Kitty motioned her in. She followed Lynn into the elevator and hit the button for the top floor. As the doors started to close, she grabbed the dress, and stepped out of the elevator. Hearing her squeak and sputter, until they finished closing. Kitty dropped the ruined dress into a trash can as she waited for another elevator.

Lynn was left naked in the elevator, and was shocked when it stopped at the 2nd floor. Then the lights in the went out, Lynn waited the safety lights to come on, and they didn't. The doors opened and the 2nd floor, just as dark as the inside of the elevator car. She felt the car shudder and realized she was no longer alone in the elevator, the doors closed but the elevator didn't start up.

Unceremoniously, her hands were pulled behind her back, and a leather cuff was placed on each wrist. There was an audible clack as magnets attracted each other, securing her hands behind her back. Next a ball was pushed into her mouth, and the leather strap was locked behind her head, lastly, a hood was put over her head, fastened with a buckle and strap.

Finally, the car started moving up again, and she jumped as she felt 4 hands on her. Their hands were everywhere on her body, her breasts, nipples and her tight little butt. The 2 unseen men fondled and groped her naked, helpless body. Finally the car, and the groping, stopped and she felt thick carpet under her bare feet as she was led into the hallway. After several twists and turns, several doors opening and closing. Lynn was pushed onto bed and she heard the notable 'snick' of a lock being engaged, she was pulled to a sitting position on the end of a bed, and left alone, a door closed, and for the first time, she had time to be frightened.

She heard the door open and two female voices chatting. Lynn missed most of what was said, but her ears perked up when one of them said. "OOHH!! A redhead, this time. She'll be quite popular during her service tonight." A shudder ran through the naked girl, when she heard the word, "service".

They unlocked Her hood, and pulled it off of Lynn. She blinked feverishly trying to first get accustomed to the bright light, then to make sense of where she was. During this confusion a chain was locked to one of her ankles. She followed the chain from from her ankle seeing it screwed to an anchor bold set deep into the lushly carpeted floor.

The magnets in the handcuffs were deactivated, and the ball gag was removed from her mouth. Lynn stood before these two well dressed ladies, wearing nothing but a metal band around her ankle, and a thick leather, magnetic handcuff on each wrist. Lynn tried to cover herself, but saw the futility, almost immediately.

The first of the two girls, a tall, curvy, almost overweight blond, and was called "Cyndi", by the other. When Lynn tried to reply she was curtly cut of with a look and a gesture that said, 'It doesn't matter.' Lynn looked down and listened.

Cyndi, and her friend, Pam, a tall, lithe woman, waked over, to Lynn. They examined her hair, then appraised her slim body. They openly looked her up and down appraising her like a horse

"They'll simply love those freckles, she has them all over her body, I mean EVERYwhere!", remarked Pam.

"Yes they always like the little gingers, the red hair, the pale, freckled skin. She will be quite popular tomorrow.", replied Cyndi.

They all stood there for a moment, then it hit Lynn.. "Tomorrow?!", she almost screeched.

Pam and Cyndi chuckled as they left, closing and locking the door behind them. Lynn got up and explored the room. There were no windows, the door she assumed led to the hall, and one open doorway. The open door led to a well appointed bathroom.

First thing Lynn did was to test her chain. She pulled, yanked, tugged, and jerked. No luck, it was as solid as if it were part of the floor. Next she thought to test the door, she almost fell when she got to the end of her chain, no matter how hard she pulled and reached, her hand would get no closer than a foot from the knob, which she was sure was locked, anyway.

She checked the drawers and closet next, they were all totally empty, nothing for her to wear. Next she looked at the bed, a remarkably clean bare mattress with a small but fluffy pillow, no pillowcase, of course. Next she checked the bathroom. There was a locked cabinet, but no towel, nor even a washcloth to cover her naked body

She did find something that looked like an arch with red and green buttons on it. She pushed the green one, and very warm air started blowing, in the direction opposite the side she was standing. She hit the red button and it powered down.... Lynn thought sarcastically, 'Wonderful, this is a car wash, and I'm the car.'

She went back and sat on the bed, she noticed the TV had come on, and saw that there was a girl on television and that the star was very naked, and it was her! She knew that anyone watching this channel would see her hard nipples. She wasn't cold, so why were they so hard? And not just her nipples, Kitty kept her shaved so her pussy was easily viewable by anyone Lynn was told to show it to. She touched herself and found, to her horror, her pussy was wet. She rubbed herself a few times and noticed the TV, it had zoomed in to her bare pussy. Somebody WAS watching her. That was too much. She stopped touching herself.

Lynn briefly considered going into the bathroom, surely they didn't have cameras in there! After a few seconds she realized that she had no illusions of any privacy there, either. Exhausted, she lay down on the bed, and watched herself on TV until she fell into a fitful sleep.

################

She heard the click at the door, and rolled over to see it open. Cyndi and Pam were back. They continued to chat with each other, ignoring the naked girl on the bed. Pam went to the bathroom, unlocked a cabinet and brought a tray loaded down with all manner of hygiene related implements.

She said to Cyndi, "I suppose we should shave her first", and went to the bed. She sat on one side of the bed Pam on the other, they pulled her legs apart, and as Lynn looked up, she was that the picture on the television was looking right at her spread pussy.

Pam and Cyndi led Lynn to the shower. They pulled her hands over her head, where they magnetically locked to the ceiling. Pam and Cyndi pushed her legs apart, and rubbed the shaving crème on her and proceeded to remove every little red hair from around her sex. They continued checking her body and meticulously removed every little hair below her neck.

Once done they turned on the water. It was cold, but finally warmed up. Despite the warm water, Lynn didn't stop shivering. She was soaped and scrubbed, every where, they rinsed her, and ran her through the air dryer, until she was dry and relatively warm. She was allowed to use the john, and wondered how many people were watching her most intimate moment. She was ushered back to her bed, and the women left, their work done.

An hour later the door opened and a man walked in, he was older, with salt and pepper hair, wearing a nice suit, and holding a ring of keys. He strolled to the bed, leering at Lynn's naked body, approvingly. He put a collar around her neck, and hooked a leash to it, and unlocked Lynn's ankle. He looked at her and with a soft, smooth voice, he said, "It's time", and pulled the leash gently.

Lynn got up, and slowly padded to his side. He activated her cuffs, the magnets securing her wrists together behind her back. He led her out into the hall, back to the elevator. Once on, she didn't even look at the button he pushed, she just stared at the floor, embarrassed at being led around naked by a stranger, and afraid for what was next.

The elevator stopped it's ascent, and the doors opened onto a floor that looked like the back stage area of a play. In the middle of the room was a low pedestal, on it was a bed. Lynn was led to the bed and a pair of ankle cuffs, leather, and magnetic she assumed, were locked to each ankle. She was then prompted to lay down on her stomach. Once in place she found a hole for her face.

Her arms were stretched above her head and secured with a pair of loud magnetic clacks, her wrists were stuck fast, by magnets again, over her head. Her ankles were likewise secured, she was unable to move. A leather blindfold was fitted over her eyes and buckled in the back. She heard the 'snick' of a lock securing the blindfold in place. She was totally blind, not a sliver of light found it's way around the blindfold.

"Lynn, we will now test the system, your arms and legs will be moved by the wrist and ankle cuffs. If you resist you will only get tired, and may injure yourself. I highly suggest you don't pull back against the bonds."

With that her right wrist was pulled to the right, and made a full arc ending up by her side. Next, her left arm was similarly moved. Her legs were next, they were pulled apart at the same time, eventually spreading her slightly wider than she thought could handle, but they knew their business, only making her hips ache slightly. She was returned to the first position, hands straight up, and ankles together. And the pedestal started to rise, the last words she heard, were, "Submit and enjoy", from whom she couldn't tell.

The pedestal started a slow rise, lifting Lynn up. She felt a soft cloth against her back as she rose, it almost tickled as she was raised through a slit in the middle. As she pushed through, she heard the murmur of several people, she heard soft, nondescript jazz playing in the background. Lynn shivered as she realized that she was on display to a group of people. She didn't know who, she didn't know how many, and she didn't know why.

There was a soft gong, and the crowd quieted, a man, she thought it was the man that came to get her, reminded everyone, "Remember, this is Phase One, do not exceed Phase One activities, or you will be escorted from the premises, without a refund."

The gong sounded twice, there was a shuffling then all at once Lynn was touched. Hands were in her hair, on the sides of her face. Her arms and wrists were fondled, her back and sides were nearly tickled, but the sides of her breasts remained unmolested. The same couldn't be said or her ass and legs. These seemed to be the center of attention.

She was squeezed and groped, her legs were pulled apart, to the extent her bonds would allow. Once Lynn got over the shock of this, oily hands started rubbing her in all the places the dry hands were, until all the hands were oily, intentionally, or not.

Lynn enjoyed the hands, they were effectively giving her a massage. She couldn't tell how long this went on, how many hands were on her, or whether they were men's or women's hands. Lynn didn't care... then the gong sounded again and the bed started to lower.

Lynn didn't lower with the bed, she was suspended by her cuffs, and had no idea how far the bed was below her. She heard a mechanical click and whir. She was rolled onto her back, and to her relief, the mattress raised against her back, leaving her front completely exposed to their gazes, or so she thought.

The arm cuffs started to move outward, until they we with the corners at the top of the bed. She realized that as her legs started apart, she hadn't been completely exposed to their gazes. The cool draft that caressed her, admittedly wet pussy, told her she hadn't been completely exposed, until now. She was now nude, spread-eagle on her back, in a room full of who knows whoo, completely helpless.

The gong sounded yet again, silencing the murmurs in the room that had, at least, doubled in volume from the last time. The man's voice gave everyone a similar reminder. "Remember, this is Phase Two. Phase One activities are still ok, but do not exceed the Phase Two activities, or you will be escorted from the premises, without a refund."

Again the gong sounded. There were hands on her again. In her hair, and on her arms, as before, but now her face was being caressed, it was a very intimate feeling that made Lynn blush, more than when the hands found her freckled little ass. Other hands went to her chest. This time the fingers and palms did not avoid her breasts. Her nipples were pinched tugged and rolled between fingers, making them even harder. Hands cupped and surrounded her breasts. They rubbed, squeezed and mashed her smallish breasts against her chest, oddly, and embarrassingly, just the way she liked!

Still more hands found her belly, and one long-nailed finger, explored her belly button, at length. Hands started from her feet and moved up her legs. As they reached her thighs, the touch went from caressing to squeezing, and more like groping. Lynn realized that if they were touching her thighs, they were getting a closeup of her shaved pussy. That caused a new level of embarrassment, and arousal.

She groaned as her body betrayed her. She felt herself get wetter as she thought about how exposed and helpless she was. She nearly jumped when a finger traced up one side of her slit and down the other. For what seemed hours she was caressed and groped, fondled and touched. Her lips on her face, and her pussy were both rubbed and touched but nothing was ever pushed between them.... Her tits were tugged and pinched rolled and squeezed, until the gong sounded again. The touching stopped again and the smell of her arousal lingered in her nose. She knew she couldn't be the only one that smelled it.

The whirring started anew. Lynn's spread legs were pulled back toward her shoulders, as the bottom half of the bed dropped away. The support for Lynn's head likewise, fell away, her head feeling the effects of gravity, and falling back. There was a muted rustling partially masked by the whirring of the machinery that was repositioning Lynn, very lewdly, she imagined. Then the gong sounded once more. There was no announcement this time. The first thing she felt was a tongue on her pussy, licking up and down her slit. About the time she understood what was happening, the head of a penis was put against her mouth. Lynn was a lesbian, but had seen enough porn to know what to do, she opened her mouth and sucked it into her mouth.

His hands held her head still as he pushed into her mouth again and again. While she was giving her first ever blowjob, two thumbs spread her pussy wide, and she was licked deeper. Her feelings conflicted, she was slightly repulsed by the dick in her mouth, but that was offset by the licking she was getting, between her legs. She shuddered and had her first orgasm, just as her mouth was filled with a hot sticky liquid.

Lynn tried to clamp her thighs around the head between her legs, but couldn't because of her bindings. The dick stayed in her mouth, forcing her to swallow the semen he'd deposited. Each on of her lovers were replaced, and the cycle started again.

There were many tongues on her, one at a time, each different. Some just licked, others poked into her, some did both. Occasionally she was rubbed by fingers, and almost every one pushed at least one finger into her. She lost count of her orgasms, eventually they seemed like waves washing up on the beach.

While she was being eaten and fingered, her mouth received dick after dick. Some were thick, some were long, some were circumcised some weren't. What they all had in common is that they filled Lynn's mouth full of sticky white liquid, which she swallowed each time.

Again, the gong sounded and Lynn was left untouched for the first time in quite a while. She heard shuffling and muted footsteps. When the gong sounded again, a pussy was lowered onto her face and her pussy engulfed it's first ever, penis.

Lynn licked and sucked every woman that lowered themselves to her face, she missed not having her hands free to touch and rub them. She did her best with just her tongue, and was rewarded with moans, sighs, and squeals.

Her pussy was being invaded again and again. Fortunately somebody was wise enough to add lube to her natural lubrication, keeping the dicks sliding easily into her formerly lesbian pussy. Lynn's last conscious thought was that maybe she was bi-sexual, not a lesbian. She was offered no more pussies, but the dicks in her pussy seemed to be in endless supply. Exhausted by, seemingly endless orgasms, she passed out.

Lynn woke up in a lavish hotel bed, covered by the softest down comforter she had ever felt. The room had curtains, the bed a blanket, a robe hanging on the closet door. This was not the room she was in last night.

Arms were wound around her tightly, she was being spooned from behind. It all felt so familiar, so comfortable, so... right. She found a mirror and saw it was Kitty holding her, and fast asleep.

Lynn heard a buzzing din from across the room, she finally looked around enough to find the TV.

On the screen was a naked girl, tied down to a bed... there were strangers all around her touching, fondling, and groping... HER. Lynn was on the screen, all of her, naked and being groped by several people. At some point, after she passed out, her blindfold removed, and was plainly recognizable to anyone that knew her! She shuddered, as it all came back, well most of it, anyway, and she was horrified to realize that these fears turned her on.

Pirette
Pirette
36 Followers