Buxom Bethany Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrymeUser
PrymeUser
53 Followers

Ally pushed the swollen head of his cock into Beth's waiting orifice and eased it in, meeting resistance from her sphincter.

"Uuugh!" Bethany groaned as she was penetrated. "Slowly! Slowly! Please! It hurts! Aaaah!"

Ally paused whilst Bethany got used to her asshole being stretched and then thrust a little further.

"Aaaaagh! That hurts! Oh! Oh! Stop! It hurts!" Bethany exclaimed painfully. I could see her face as her head was turned to the side I was sitting on. She was grimacing with discomfort.

Ally held himself in check again. Once Bethany's protests had subsided he pushed his long cock in slightly further.

"AAAAARGH!" Bethany cried out. "Ooooh! That's too deep! That's in far enough! It's too sore! Please! I don't want it up my bum any further."

Again, after a moment, Ally thrust in further.

"Oh no! Oh it hurts! Oh! Oh! No more!" Bethany whined. She was in tears now. Sobbing as she protested against this unwelcome anal assault.

"Stop complaining, you bitch!" Ally growled. "It's nearly in. Hold still!"

Beth's arms were spread out wide and Ally grabbed the back of her wrists, pinning her to the bed. He thrust deeper into her arse.

"Uuugh! Ugh!" Bethany gurgled in pain. "Aaaaah! That hurts. You're hurting me! It's in too far! Please!"

"Fucking hold still you big titted bitch!" Ally groaned. "I'm nearly in you all the way. Once I'm in, I'll give you a minute to get used to it but then you're arse is getting fucked. Understand?"

Beth was sobbing more loudly now but Andy pushed in again until it seemed like his big cock was finally buried all the way in my wife's big, beautiful bottom.

"Ooooh!" she grimaced. "I can't take this. It's in too far. It's hurting me. It's too big."

"Relax," Ally sighed. "Just hold still. You'll get used to it. In a minute you'll be ready and then you'll understand what a proper arse fucking is."

Ally waited while Bethany sobbed, more quietly now. Then he pulled out slightly and thrust back in, slowly.

"Oh! No! Don't do that! Please! PLEASE!" Bethany pleaded as Ally withdrew and thrust in again and again and again. He was picking up the pace now, very deliberately. Bethany was still pinned to the bed by her wrists. I could see her huge right breast squashed beneath her, bulging out to the side. Her pretty face caked with dried cum as tears rolled down her cheeks.

Ally was now thrusting forcefully into her bottom. Bethany was crying and pleading but now she was really just mouthing a quiet "no" in response to each stroke.

"Now you're in for it, you fat bitch!" Ally grunted.

He picked up his rhythm and began really slamming his prick into her arse hole. Bethany cried out as she was mercilessly subjected to violent anal intercourse. Ally's thighs slapped off her wobbly, curvaceous ass cheeks as he violated her most forbidden of holes. On and on he went, fucking her big ass as hard as seemed physically possible.

"Oh God!" she moaned. "Oh fuck! That's too much! Aaaah! It hurts! Aaah! Owwwh! Aaaah! It's hurting me! It's too deep! Aaaah! Aaaah!"

My wife's piteous moaning as she was anally fucked was really turning me on. My cock was regaining its former glory with a vengeance

"Yes, you like that don't you? You bitch!" Ally grunted as he slammed into her.

Bethany's protests seemed to be subsiding. She was now just moaning rapidly with each fervent thrust. There was barely a hint of pain in her moans. There was even, possibly, almost a hint of pleasure. This was news to me as, the few times we'd done anal over the years: Bethany had just lain there silently as I buggered her, only occasionally emitting any kind of groan or any verbal acknowledgement of what was being done to her.

Ally's assault on Bethany's posterior was now reaching a crescendo. My poor wife was moaning and sobbing as his cock was ramming into her fat ass like a piston. Eventually, Ally arched his back as he reached the moment where he would fill her rectum with, what would surely be, a massive load of spunk.

"Take my cum up your arse, you fucking sexy slag!" Ally groaned as he pumped his semen into her bum.

Bethany gasped as she felt the hot jizz fill her anal canal as Ally pounded into her with his last few orgasmic thrusts. Then he collapsed on to her, releasing her wrists and reaching round to cup her massive tits. I went back to the living room where Ally joined me a few minutes later.

"Wow! That was fucking fantastic!" he beamed. "God, I could fuck that arse all fucking night. Are you gonna have a go?"

I told him I probably would and, after another drink, he bid me goodnight and headed off downstairs.

I went back through to the bedroom. My cock was rock hard again. I'd just watched another man anally fuck my wife. Bethany was asleep on her front, lying where she'd been ass-fucked. I undid her underwear and, with some difficulty, undressed her. There was dried semen on her face and more crusty, white deposits coating her boobs.

"Wake up baby! Daddy needs to talk to you," I spoke into her ear quietly.

Bethany stirred a little and murmured, "Mmmm. What is it daddy?"

"You cheating bitch!" I said to her. "You disgusting, dirty girl. Letting another man fuck you up the arse."

"Sorry Daddy," she mumbled.

"You've been sodomized by another man. Do you realize that? Your bum is full of cum. You bad, bad girl," I continued.

"Sorry Daddy," came the baby voice again. "I'm sorry Daddy. I'm really tired."

"Well I'm sorry too Baby Girl but Daddy is going to have to punish you for letting another man put his penis into your backside. Do you understand?" I carried on with my questioning, not letting her rest.

"I'm sorry Daddy. Can't you punish me tomorrow? I'm very sleepy," muttered Bethany in a small, pleading voice.

I knew that this would all be over by tomorrow and forgotten. I had to strike whilst the iron was still hot. If I wanted to fuck my wife's big bottom I had to do it now!

"Sorry Baby," I retorted. "I don't want to do this but I'm going to have to punish you now. I can't let you get away with being wilfully buggered by one of daddy's friends. It's not right. It's very naughty. Daddy is going to have to spank you again and then fuck you up the arse and fill your bum with cum."

"Oh please daddy. Haven't I been a good little girl? I thought you wanted Mr Ally to do those things to me?" Beth pleaded.

"I did," I answered. "But I didn't want you to like them though. But you did. Didn't you? You dirty whore."

"I'm sorry daddy. I'm still a bit sore from when you spanked me before and my bottom is hurting from what Mr Ally did to me," countered Bethany in her little girl voice which, in conjunction with the fact that she was talking about having been anally fucked by another man, was just serving to turn me on even more. My cock was rock hard. Bethany looked pleadingly at me with her cum covered face.

"Well," I said. "I'm sorry too Baby Girl but Daddy has a very big, very stiff cock and that's your fault. It's your fault because you let another man cum over your face and tits and then fuck you up the arse. And you LIKED it! Now lie on your front. "

Bethany reluctantly turned over and lay on her front. Beautifully naked. I began to assault her posterior again. This time I held nothing back, smacking her fat buttocks as hard as I could. Bethany yelped in pain with each blow, much to my satisfaction. She was sobbing by the time I called time on the succession of lusty blows.

My cock was now like a steel rod. I straddled my buxom wife and pulled her painfully glowing cheeks apart. Spunk oozed out of her arse hole and when I inserted a finger I could feel remnants of the lube as well. I hardly needed more but I applied some KY anyway.

"Please daddy," came the little baby voice. "My bottom is still sore and daddy's cock is bigger than Mr Ally's. You can cum in my mouth, or between my boobs if you want."

"Now now baby, your tits are already covered in cum and while I'd like to cum down your throat, unfortunately, because you let Mr Ally bugger you, the punishment has to be in the form of buggery too," I retorted with fake sincerity. Besides, I wasn't going to let this chance slip by.

I moved forward, still straddling Beth's meaty thighs and guided my cock to the opening of her spunk filled anus.

"Please Daddy. It's going to be too big for Baby's bottom. It's already sore from Mr Ally because he was too rough with me. You can do it to me tomorrow. I promise," she pleaded weakly.

"Too late!" I grunted as I forced the end of my cock in through her sphincter.

"Ooh Daddy! Please don't. It hurts! AAAAH!" she wailed, still in her childish voice, as my cock drove in further.

I slowly thrust my cock in further each time, despite Bethany's childlike protestations. Eventually my cock was all the way into her tight, velvety bum. There was a squelching sound with all the semen and lube already in Beth's arse.

"Please stop Daddy. Please," Bethany moaned as I got into a good rhythm.

Her protests became meeker and she almost seemed to be a little turned on by this unwelcome anal assault. Her face buried in the bed, Bethany sobbed quietly each time I rammed my cock deep into her anal canal. Quickly I began to reach a climax, watching her get violated so severely by Ally had made me so excited that I knew I wouldn't be able to hold it long. I reached round and grabbed her huge, semen coated breasts and slammed my cock hard up her ass.

"Take that you dirty big-titted bitch!" I yelled. "Take my cum up your arse!"

With that I blasted a thick load of cum deep into Bethany's bowels.

"There. That'll teach you," I growled as I lay pressed on her voluptuous body, my cock pumping a lengthy string of semen into her rectum. Bethany moaned as her ass was filled with cum for the second time. I lay on her for a while, enjoying the feeling of dominating my buxom wife anally. I squished her massive tits with my hands as I pushed my cock deep into her rectum, loving the feel of the warm cum sloshing around and knowing it was mixing with the previous load that had already been deposited by Ally. Eventually, once my cock had softened, I withdrew and rolled off her. Then sleep came easy to both of us.

Beth any didn't mention anything at all about that night for the next week but I was still on a high after enjoying fucking her along with another man. Ally was definitely hoping for a repeat performance. I explained to him about the Daddy Baby Girl game and that we'd just have to wait until Bethany brought it up again. I knew I'd pushed it by initiating the game with her and I didn't want to blow it by trying again in case she somehow changed her ideas. Anyway, I pointed out to Ally that he was just downstairs and if he heard the phone late at night there was a good chance he could be in for some action.

One night I was down at Ally's having a beer. These were pre internet days so porn wasn't available on tap like it is now. Ally used to fly to the States every month so, as well as bringing back very good bourbon, he used to bring back porno DVDs.

"Look at this!" he urged me excitedly as he loaded a disc into the player.

He fast forwarded it so I could see random scenes in fast motion with various bodies going back and forward. Then he stopped it and the scene appeared. A busty blonde was tied precariously to a stool. She was on her knees and elbows, secured by some fairly complex looking rope work. Two studs stood by her, both extremely well endowed. With some encouragement from the blonde, one of the men began inserting his large penis into her ass. Once it was in and she was groaning in pleasure, the second man grabbed her face and plunged his prick into her mouth. They fucked her from both ends.

"OK. Great Ally," I sighed. "Very nice but what's the big deal?"

"Wait," he said. Eyes glued to the screen. "Just wait. OK here we go."

The two men pulled out their respective cocks, grabbed the girl and spun her round on the stool, which swivelled. Now her face was lined up with the cock that had just been reaming her ass and her ass was lined up with the cock that had just been down her throat. She greedily sucked on the filthy prick and emitted a groan as her ass was filled by the one that she'd just been sucking on. After a minute or so, they swapped again. And again. And again.

"Pretty fucking horny eh?" Ally looked at me expectantly, chugging his beer. "We could do that to Bethany. Couldn't we?"

I looked back at the screen as the two guys were about to blow their loads over the girl's face.

"Hmmmm. Maybe," I said, thoughtfully. "Just maybe......."

The idea turned round in my head for the next couple of weeks. The following Saturday night, we'd had a few bottles of wine and went to bed early. Bethany stripped naked, displaying her wondrous curves and drunkenly pouted at me, "Daddy, would you like to play with Baby?"

My cock stood to attention.

"I would Baby but I just need to make a quick call. OK?" I said, thinking quickly.

.

I ran through to the kitchen, at the far end of the house so she wouldn't hear.

"It's on!" I said when Ally answered. "Give it 10 minutes then just come right in."

I went back to the bedroom, explaining the person wasn't in and I'd left a message. Bethany wasn't really listening. She was lying on her back, fondling her massive tits with one hand and stroking her clit with the other.

"Do you like what you see Daddy?" she asked in her little girl voice.

"Indeed I do but my tongue is going to do an even better job," I said as I slid down between her legs and began licking her clit. Bethany moaned and was now free to massage her boobs with both hands. One thing a woman with huge breasts can always do is suck her own nipples. Bethany craned her neck forward and pulled her right tit towards her mouth and began suckling her own nipple. This spurred me on to lick her faster as she started coming. Beth's moans were muffled by a mouthful of her own tit as she came, squeezing my face between her fleshy thighs. I was nearly suffocating as she squirted her juices into my mouth. My cock was rock hard now. I lay next to Bethany and rolled her over on to me.

"Ride Daddy's big cock!" I commanded.

Bethany straddled me and lowered her wet cunt on to my cock. She grunted as I penetrated her and her monster tits banged me in the face. A feeling you never tire of! I grabbed the sides of her breasts and pushed them together so I could look into her face. She was open mouthed, moaning with each thrust. I could tell she was on the way to another climax.

"Baby, Mr Ally is coming up to pay us a visit. I expect you to be as hospitable to him as you were last time," I told her.

"Uhhh.... When's he coming up?...... Uhhh!" she moaned.

"Now," I said, enjoying the sudden panic in her face.

"Daddy! He can't come now. Not when your cock is in Baby," Bethany stopped riding me. Confused.

"Listen Baby, if Daddy's friend wants to join in then you have to be a good girl," I said as I carried thrusting into my huge titted wife and pulled her back into her riding motion.

"I don't want him to do it to my bottom again Daddy. Please don't let him. Please. It hurt last time," she begged.

Her saying this in her little girl voice almost made me cum inside her at that moment. I stopped thrusting and gathered my thoughts.

"Look Baby," I said firmly, needing to take control of the situation. "You enjoyed it last time. I could tell. We can't have any more of this talk. You understand? If Mr Ally wants to fuck your lovely big bottom and fill it with spunk then he can. Do you understand?"

"Sounds good to me!" A voice from the doorway chimed in. Ally came to join us on the bed, rapidly removing his trousers and pants. Bethany turned round in surprise to see what was going on but I forcefully grabbed her and turned her back to face me and continue riding my cock.

"Baby was just saying she'd like your stiff cock to fill in her back passage so she can feel nice and full. Weren't you Baby?" I laughed.

"Yes Daddy," Bethany muttered resignedly.

Ally reached into the draw and soon had his dick coated in KY Jelly. He straddled Bethany from behind. I stopped thrusting into her and grabbed a fat arse cheek in each hand and pulled her bottom as wide apart as I could. Hopefully making an easier target for Ally.

Bethany looked at me in surprise as she felt Ally's meat probing her backside. Her face was a mixture of confusion and fear.

"Uggghhhh!" She groaned, as Ally hit the spot and slid his cock part way into her anal canal.

"Ooh Daddy! I don't think I want to do this!" She complained in her baby voice. "I don't think I can manage two cocks up me at once, I don't think- AAAAARGH!"

She was cut off as Ally rammed his cock all the way up her tight ass. I could feel pressure coming through the wall of Bethany's vagina as Ally filled and stretched her arse hole. Bethany groaned as Ally began to establish a slow rhythm, fucking her arse. I was able to feel his motion and started joining in. Thrusting in time into my wife's cunt as both her holes were getting fucked at the same time.

I was still holding Bethany's ample buttocks, squeezing as hard as I could. Ally reached round, grabbing one of her huge tits in each hand. Now we had her clamped between us. Two cocks ramming into each of her holes in unison and her tits and arse firmly gripped by four strong hands.

The look on Bethany's face was now not only one of discomfort but also, very slightly, of pleasure. As if, although she didn't like the idea of being doubly penetrated, she didn't seem to completely dislike the act itself.

"You dirty little girl! You like being fucked in both holes at once. Don't you?" I sneered at her as I thrust upwards into her wet cunt.

"No daddy. No daddy," she moaned as we carried on pounding her two orifices. Although she was saying otherwise, Bethany was becoming increasingly turned on by having two stiff pricks ramming her in unison.

Ally was now grunting as he was hammering Bethany's arse as hard as he could.

"Oh God! She's tight. Her arse is so tight. The big titted bitch. I'm gonna fill her arse with cum! Aaaargh!" He groaned.

Ally convulsed as his body went rigid and he blasted his load into Bethany's tight hole. He squeezed her massive boobs into her chest and held on tight as his groin was mashed in between her buttocks.

Bethany stared at me, eyes wide open, mouth hanging ajar, a slight furrow on her brow as she felt the spunk filling her rectum.

"Ooooh!" she cooed. "Cum in me Daddy! Cum in me!"

Thrusting upwards into my wife I knew the semen was boiling up in my balls. Bethany moaned, still sandwiched tightly between us. I came forcefully, blasting my load deep inside her. Beth collapsed on me as Ally pushed her down on to me.

Eventually, Ally rolled off allowing Bethany to dismount. She hobbled to the en suite and sat on the loo where she expelled some of the spunk from both holes and had a pee.

Ally sat on the bed, feet on the floor. Bethany stumbled out of the bathroom and headed, drunkenly, towards the bed.

"Suck my cock you sexy bitch!" he commanded.

She looked at me, "Daddy, Mr Ally's cock has just been up my bottom. It's all dirty......"

"SILENCE! YOU IMPUDENT WHORE! KNEEL AND SUCK THAT COCK RIGHT NOW OR YOU'LL GET A HELL OF A SPANKING!" I managed to yell, with severity,

Reluctantly, Bethany knelt awkwardly before Ally. Her huge tits swaying as she got into position. She took hold of the slightly limp cock and looked at me despairingly.

"Go on. Suck it," I ordered.

With a look of distaste Bethany closed her mouth round Ally's cock and started sucking hesitantly. She looked up at me, tears welling in her eyes.

"Suck that dirty cock, you bitch!" Ally said.

Bethany looked back at me again, pleading with her big brown eyes as her cheeks puffed and hollowed as she sucked on Ally's cock.

PrymeUser
PrymeUser
53 Followers