Buxom Bethany Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrymeUser
PrymeUser
53 Followers

My huge breasted buxom wife was now just our plaything. An object to be fucked at both ends. A curvaceous body being used and abused. She whimpered helplessly as the final phase of her humiliation began. I held her hair on each side of her head tightly as I rammed my cock down her throat with abandon. I knew this was it. There would be no more pulling out to slip it into her waiting arse hole. I'd lost count of how many times we'd swapped ends. Somewhere between twenty and thirty probably. Now I was going to blast my load of spunk down her throat.

Ally had picked up his pace too. Knowing the end was near. He held Bethany steady by her meaty hips, hammering his cock in and out of her bum like a piston. He started to slap her right buttock as well. Stinging her cheek in time with his thrusts.

Bethany managed to raise a small, indignant whimper at each blow, barely audible as her mouth was obviously full of my engorged prick.

"Oh you fucking whore!" Ally spoke through gritted teeth as he spanked her flabby buttocks and drove his cock into her arse. "You fucking dirty cunt. You filthy huge titted bitch! Take my fucking load up your arse you fat bitch with your fucking big fat arse and your fucking huge tits. You fucking sexy slut! AAAAH! AAAARGH!"

Ally tensed as he came, his hips jerking as he pumped his semen deep into Bethany's rectum.

This stream of insults as my wife's arse was violated was too much for me and I pulled the back of Bethany's head forward as the spunk forced its way deliciously up my urethra and blasted out into her throat.

Bethany let out a muffled gasp as Ally's warm jism filled her bowels and then choked and gurgled as I my heavy load spurted into her throat. She tried pulling away but I held her head firmly as I pumped several blasts of thick cum so deeply down her throat that she had to swallow it unless she wanted to choke.

"Fucking hell!" gasped Ally.

I pulled my spunk covered cock out of Bethany's mouth and swung it against her face, slapping her with it. Then I dragged it around her cheeks and lips, leaving a trail of cum. Bethany was too exhausted to object.

Ally withdrew his prick from her now somewhat less tight ass and spun her round one last time, her giant tits wobbling with the movement.

"Suck it clean," was all he could say.

He lifted her head so her mouth lolled open and put his dirty, still firm cock into her mouth. Bethany managed to oblige, sucking a little whilst the life finally drained from his erection. He withdrew it at last.

Bethany was still balanced precariously on the chair. Hands and elbows bound behind her back and her huge udders hanging beneath her looking like they were going to over balance her any minute.

"I suppose we should untie her. Although I would like to leave her in case we need to come back for seconds," I said.

Ally laughed and we wheeled her over to the bed, untied her and manhandled her on to the soft surface. Bethany flopped onto her side, still in her tight corset, stockings and heels. Her big, round bum jutting out one way, monster tits flopping the other way as she lay there, drowsily, before lapsing into sleep.

"Fuck me. If I was married to that I'd never leave the bedroom," Ally said in wonder.

To be continued...

PrymeUser
PrymeUser
53 Followers