Buxom Bethany Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrymeUser
PrymeUser
53 Followers

"That cock is dirty because Mr Ally's been fucking you in the ass with it," I said. "You'd better suck it 'til it's clean. And it's hard again. Do you understand?"

Bethany attempted a muffled reply as she reluctantly carried on the reviving blow job. Her huge, heavy tits swinging slightly as her head bobbed up and down. I must admit, the sight of my buxom wife, on her knees sucking a filthy cock that had just been up her own tight arse was starting to have an effect on my own hardness too. I clambered off the bed and stood next to her, taking one of her hands and placing it on my cock. Bethany started wanking me as she sucked Ally's cock. As I hardened Ally pulled his stiff cock out of Bethany's mouth. A long string of cum stretched from her lips to the end of his cock. Bethany wiped the cum away with the back of her hand.

"Right, my turn," I butted in. "Suck me and play with Mr Ally's cock at the same time."

Bethany meekly obliged. For the next ten minutes she alternated sucking and wanking our cocks until we were both rock hard.

"Good work Baby Girl," I said.

"Is that enough now Daddy?" came the little girl voice.

"Oh no, Baby. We're just getting started. Let's get you looking sexy. Open your underwear draw," I told her.

Beth staggered to her feet and we watched her big buttocks swaying as she walked over to her drawers.

"Something white and slutty. I think," I mused as Bethany stood hesitantly by her open underwear draw. Her huge tits jiggled as she rummaged around and came up with a lacy white under bust corset, white suspender belt and blue stockings.

"No white ones?" I asked in mock disappointment. "OK, that'll do. Get dressed and put on your white high heels too."

Bethany put on the suspender belt and stockings first, then the heels. She looked mega sexy just like that with her massive tits hanging down to the suspender belt and jiggling as she squeezed into her heels. Next, she struggled into the corset.

"It's a bit tight daddy. Do I have to wear it?"

"Of course you do baby. You look amazing in it. Let me help you"

I heaved the two sides together and hooked them up then pulled the laces at the back to squeeze her in. The fat on her hips and tummy was squeezed out the bottom and her skin bulged over the top too. But the result was amazing! Her waist was drawn right in, giving Bethany an hourglass figure and her tits looked truly monumental compared to her narrow midsection.

"Holy fuck! Look at her," said Ally in admiration.

"I can hardly breathe daddy. It's very tight," Bethany complained.

"It's perfect baby. Perfect for you to be fucked in," I smiled.

I had done some planning. We had a wooden swivel chair in the bedroom. The back was curved round with vertical spars. The height could be changed with a mechanism on the stand. I got out some Velcro straps that we'd occasionally used to restrain Bethany to the bed.

"Right Baby. Kneel on the chair. Facing backwards," I commanded her.

Bethany tottered over to the chair, big arse swaying and her giant tits swinging over her tight bodice. She knelt in an ungainly fashion on to the chair. We held it steady so she didn't topple over.

"Right, knees here and then lean over the back of your chair and put your hands down here," I directed her.

Bethany went along with the instructions. She was tilted over the back of the chair, her huge tits dangling as she struggled to balance. I passed a Velcro strap to Ally and we secured her wrists to the base of the seat, around the spars.

It didn't really create the effect I was after. I wanted her tits to hang down over the back of the chair but her arms were in the way and she wasn't leaned over as far forward as I'd hoped so she was more upright and her bum was a bit lower than was ideal.

We undid the straps and then bent Bethany forward, pulling her elbows up and back. By securing her wrists and elbows together with the Velcro straps, behind her back, and her midriff over the back of the chair we had her in the position I wanted. Then we looped two longer straps round the back of her knees and fixed them round two spars on the seat back. Now Bethany was knelt over the chair, arse up, head down, massive tits dangling and her stocking covered lower legs with her high heels sticking out horizontally to counterbalance everything.

"I can't move," she complained. "It's really uncomfortable on my knees and I feel like I'm going to fall over at any moment. It feels really unstable."

"Don't worry baby," I said. "You'll be fine and your feet are counterbalancing one side and then, on the other side, you've got these....."

"Massive udders," Ally interjected. "There's enough weight there to counterbalance anything."

We laughed at his little comment but Bethany was getting concerned.

"Da-a-dy. It's very uncomfortable. I can't stay here for long. What are you and Mr Ally going to do to me now?" She whined.

"Don't you worry baby girl. We just need the chair at the right height."

Beth's face and backside were both a bit too high for cock height with us standing by the chair so I put my foot on the release and the chair slowly descended.

"About right?" I looked at Ally. He nodded back.

"Right, Baby. You look fantastic by the way," I continued. "Now what we're going to do, if Mr Ally agrees, is give you a good spanking. Your bottom looks so amazing in that outfit and it's sticking out so provocatively and you've been such a naughty baby that we really need to spank it."

"Please daddy. Baby's been a good girl. I let Mr Ally do it do my bum again even though your cock was in my other place at the same time and even though I didn't really like it," she pouted like a little girl.

"Yes but you were naughty because you did like it, didn't you?" I countered. "You liked having two big cocks in you didn't you? I could tell. You weren't sure were you? But you liked it."

"No daddy. I didn't really want two cocks in me but I thought you and Mr Ally would like it so I did it. I hated Mr Ally putting his dirty thing in my mouth after he'd shoved it up my bottom too but I thought I'd be a good baby girl for daddy," Bethany explained, half heartedly.

All this talk of Beth's was almost too much for me. If you can imagine a buxom thirty-something dark haired cutie with huge M cup tits, dressed in slutty underwear and tied to a chair, trussed up like a spring chicken complaining about being fucked up the arse and having had to suck the same cock that had been up her - well then you'd have a pretty good idea of what I was watching. Even better though, was thinking about what we could do to her next!

I walked round behind Bethany and grabbed her big, round bottom. Because she was tied to a swivel chair you could easily turn her from side to side or spin her all the way round. I turned her slightly to the left so my right hand would arc nicely in towards her right buttock and spanked her, hard.

"OUCH! Daddy!" she yelped.

She was about to complain more when I turned the chair to the right a little and dealt a stinging blow to her left cheek which brought a gasp of pain from her. I noted, with delight, that a red welt was forming now on her right cheek.

I spun the chair round so Bethany was facing me, her huge boobs hanging over the back of the chair. Tears were welling up in her eyes.

Ally grabbed her from behind and steadied himself. He looked at me for confirmation. I nodded and Ally drew his hand right back and with a huge swing absolutely clattered her bum with an enormous crack!

"OOOOOOWH! FUCK! WHAT THE----" Bethany yelled in anger and pain but she didn't get to finish because Ally spanked her again, on the other cheek with another, equally vicious, blow.

"AAAAARGH! THAT REALLY FUCKING HURTS!" she cried.

Bethany looked at me pleadingly, sobbing with humiliation.

"Please Daddy, no more, please," she cried, tearfully.

As she spoke, she was spun away from me by Ally and I was presented with a very big, very round and very red bottom. It was smarting so much it was almost glowing hot. Without waiting I administered two more severe smacks, one to each roasted cheek and spun Bethany back round so Ally could attend to her arse again. Her face was red with humiliation and tears rolled down her cheeks. She cried out again as Ally dished out two more concussive smacks. It was amazing the crack his palm produced from her wobbly cheeks. Bethany gasped in pain and sobbed but she was probably too shocked to complain any more.

Ally spun her back to me and so on. Each of us gave her buttocks a severe smack each time then spun her back for the other. Bethany no longer pleaded with her eyes but just hung her head and sobbed between the sharp gasps of pain.

Eventually I called a halt to the assault. "Right baby, I think that's taught you a lesson. Never complain if a respected friend of daddy's has fucked you up the arse. Do you understand?" I scolded her.

"Yes Daddy," came the sobbed reply.

"I think Mr Ally likes your bottom a lot Baby. What was that you were saying earlier about what you'd always wanted to do to her bum Ally?" I asked.

"Yeah, well I was saying I'd always wanted to fuck her arse." Ally said excitedly. "When I first met her it was her tits I noticed, obviously. I mean everyone notices her tits coz they're fucking massive aren't they? But when she walked away from me I saw that lovely big arse jiggling and I thought, my god I'd give anything to squeeze my cock up that crack."

"And now you have," I smiled.

"God yes. The best arse I've ever had. No doubt" he said. "No doubt at all."

"You hear that Baby? You've got the best bum he's ever had and I'd bet he's had a few!" I laughed.

Ally chuckled as I continued, "Now baby, we need to teach you a proper lesson. You said you hated having Mr Ally's cock in your mouth straight after your bum. Well we're gonna cure you of that. Even if we don't get you to love it, we're gonna teach you to get used to it. It's called ass-to-mouth. Mr Ally showed it to me on one of his special DVDs and now we're going to show it to you."

Beth raised her head, "Please Daddy. No. It sounds dirty. You can do it to my vagina? Or my mouth? Or come on my face? Please?"

"Look baby. It'll be fine. Just relax," I said as I reached for the lube and smeared copious amounts on to my ramrod stiff prick.

"Right baby, this is going in your bottom and Mr Ally's cock is going in your mouth. Do you understand? We're not asking you what you want, we're telling you what's going to happen. OK?"

Bethany nodded. Still sobbing.

"Then, when one of us feels we want a change or maybe we're getting a bit excited, we'll take our cocks out, spin you round and put them back in at the other end. OK?" I told her.

I spun Beth round, away from me, before she could answer. Then I grabbed her ass cheeks, parting them as widely as possible. Her buttocks were reddened and sore from the extreme spanking she'd suffered. Beth protested in pain as I kneaded the wobbly flesh.

"My bottom hurts Daddy!" Bethany's little girl chimed in again. "Please. I don't want this. I don't want you and Mr. Ally doing it to my bottom all the time and then putting your dirty things in my mouth. Please Daddy. Please. It hurts my bottom too. Both your cocks are too big." She was sobbing again.

"Listen baby girl, you're very lucky to be getting this training. Once we've finished, you'll be highly qualified. It might hurt a bit at first and it might seem to be disgusting to be sucking on our cocks right after they've been up your bum but you'll get used to it. You might even like it," I explained as my cock was now as stiff as it ever had been in my entire life.

I held her poor smarting buttocks wide open and bent forward and licked her asshole. Bethany squirmed as my tongue brushed her puckered orifice and then I plunged it in, probing her cum filled back passage. She moaned in pleasure as I licked her bum.

"You like that don't you? You fat bitch!" I heard Ally say as I squeezed Beth's flabby ass cheeks together, totally enveloping my face whilst I tongued her ass. With one last lick I reluctantly pulled my mouth away from her crack and stood up straight. I placed my feet wider so my legs were outside of her sexy, stocking covered legs and braced myself. Then, I pulled her buttocks apart again and pushed the head of my cock against her well lubricated hole, Ally grabbed her hair and lifted her face level with his cock.

I started rubbing the head of my cock against Beth's ass. Up and down over the opening. I paused and applied some extra KY Jelly, just for good measure. Then I resumed probing her anus with my cock, pushing slightly against the tight little hole. I could see that Ally was rubbing the end of his cock over Beth's face. I couldn't actually see from behind but I guessed he'd be smearing pre-cum around her face.

Bethany tried to protest one last time as the end of my cock was lined up perfectly with her arse hole and I started slowly driving it in.

"Please Daddy. Please don't. I don't want it. Don't make me------," she gasped.

Her voice turned to a muffled gurgling as Ally pulled her head up by the hair and pushed his cock into her mouth. At the same time I pushed my cock further in, feeling the tight resistance of her sphincter but then, that magic moment, when the head of your cock breaches those muscular defences and then you're in!

Bethany let out a muffled groan as I thrust my cock deep into her anus. At the other end, Ally was now steadily pumping his cock into her mouth and grabbing her long hair to hold her head steady as he fucked her face.

I could see Bethany straining against the straps round her arms and trying to pull herself forward, away from my anal assault but I grasped her waist and pulled her back on to me as I finally thrust my cock all the way up her tightest of holes. We established a good rhythm, both thrusting into our chosen hole. The chair moved forward and back slightly on its castors, adding a pleasant extra motion to the event.

Bethany was groaning with her mouth full. It sounded like she was trying to say something. Didn't she ever fucking stop?

"Now baby. It's rude to talk with your mouth full. You should know that. Now be a good girl while we do you - ass to mouth," I said, gleefully emphasizing the activity in hand.

I could hear Beth trying to protest again, gagging on Ally's cock. I could just see her huge tits swinging with the movement of the chair. Beth moaning in muffled protest, her boobs jiggling and the exquisite feel of my cock sliding in and out of her tight arse was starting to take me over the edge.

"Right! Time for a change!" I said.

I withdrew my cock from Beth's warm, tight hole and Ally pulled his out of her mouth.

"That's enough," Beth sobbed in her childlike voice. "Please. No more."

We spun the chair round as she protested. Her massive heavy tits swung appealingly with the momentum. I grabbed her by the hair and before she could say any more I forced my spunky, lubed up cock into her mouth.

Ally steadied himself behind her and parted Beth's buttocks before gradually driving his prick home up her delicious ass. Beth groaned in protest as she was anally penetrated again after the momentary respite of not having a cock up her posterior for a few seconds.

Beth's eyes were wide and she looked up at me, pleading pathetically. This just spurred me on to fuck her mouth harder as I pulled her hair to keep her head just where I wanted it. Ally was building up to a good pace, vigorously thrusting in Bethany's big arse as she struggled for breath with my cock down her throat.

"Uuugh!......... Uuugh!..... Uuugh!" was all I could hear from Bethany in time with Ally's fierce thrusting. Her huge tits were swinging back and forward with the fucking motion as her head was forced forward and backwards and her open mouth back and forth along my shaft.

"Fuck. I think I'd better swap before I blow my load in this bitch's big fat arse!" grunted Ally.

I pulled my cock out of Bethany's mouth leaving a trail of cum and saliva. She spluttered and coughed as we spun the chair round quickly. Her asshole was still gaping open from being stretched by Ally's cock so it was easy to force my cock in without having to fight her tight sphincter again. Bethany had barely time to get a word out as Ally had already pulled her head forward and fed his cock right down her throat. Bethany gagged and gurgled as Ally fucked her mouth and I began picking up the pace with long, smooth strokes. Shagging her tight arse for all it was worth.

After a few more delicious minutes I said, "Change!"

Ally nodded and we withdrew in unison, spun her round on the chair and Re-entered her, again in unison. Now I was pounding her mouth again and Ally screwing her arse. Bethany was no longer struggling or making any protesting noises. She was moving in time with the two cocks fucking her. Muffled groans were emitted in time with her anal penetrations, especially at any particularly hard thrust from Ally. She was choking and gagging on my cock as I was definitely forcing it further down her throat than I'd ever done before but she seemed to be in a state of acceptance of the oral and anal invasion that she was being forcefully subjected to.

"Change," we spun her again and re-entered her.

"We're getting good at this," Ally grinned.

"Well Bethany doesn't seem to mind does she? Haven't heard a word from her for ages!" I laughed as I buggered my curvaceous busty wife, my thighs slapping against her ample buttocks.

"Change," Ally called and this time, as he pulled his prick out of Beth's gaping mouth he grabbed her huge tits and used them to spin her round. As her face got to my crotch I forced my prick back down her throat and she grunted as Ally's cock, once again, filled her arse.

"That was good. We've found a use for her tits!" I laughed. I cupped her monster titties in both hands as I thrust into Beth's mouth. She was now totally submitting to her ass to mouth instruction so we didn't need to physically control her positioning any more.

"Yeah, normally she uses them to get other men to stare at her. Teasing them. Making them wish they could fuck her. Filthy bitch!" Ally groaned. "Change!"

I pulled out of Bethany's mouth with a "plop". I'd already grabbed hold of her big brown nipples and as soon as my cock was out I pulled her round using them. Bethany gasped in protest at her long nipples being used like grab handles but Ally's cock was back in her mouth before she had any more chance to object. Soon we were back in sync, ramming Bethany anally and orally.

Bethany was now taking it like a trooper. The sobbing had stopped and she obediently held her mouth open to accept each cock as it was offered to her, freshly taken from her arse. She let out a muffled moan each time her gaping butt hole was filled again after the brief respite of swapping positions.

Swapping from ass to mouth was marvellous. Both were equally hot. Both felt very different. The best thing was that you would be on the brink of coming but that shift in activity and also sensation would take you back from the brink and you could carry on a bit more.

So, on and on we went. Spinning, Bethany round, fucking both her dirty holes and then spinning her again and repeating. Despite the odd muffled sounds of protest my buxom huge titted wife was otherwise accepting her ass to mouth schooling with little objection.

"Ass or mouth?" I said to Ally who was busy ramming his cock into Beth's mouth.

"Huh?"

"Which do you want to come in?" I clarified.

"Oh ass, definitely," he grinned.

"OK then, I thought you might." I laughed. "One more swap?"

We pulled out again, swung Bethany around by her tits for the last time and I plunged my cock deep down the back of her throat. Ally launched his cock up her arse with an almighty thrust of his hips. Bethany cried out, or as much as she could considering she was choking on my cock, at the violent intrusion.

PrymeUser
PrymeUser
53 Followers