All Comments on 'Buyer's Remorse Pt. 02'

by chymera

Sort by:
  • 56 Comments
SwordWielderSwordWielder12 months ago

Good, but editing issue - there are 2 copies of the story. It ends about 1/4 into page 2 and repeats itself.

tangoperutangoperu12 months ago

Bleh.

Sorry but none of the characters is likable. She's stupid, he's an idiot.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy12 months ago

It's good that things seem to be working out for them!

5

Karl_HundassonKarl_Hundasson12 months ago

I'm glad there was this sequel. The first part left a nasty taste in my mouth.

waratahwaratah12 months ago

Typo mate, duplicates the story.

someoneothersomeoneother12 months ago

Story was OK but not worth reading twice. Pushing Catholic faith is also not a good idea, just like being openly pro- or anti-Trump. Many people had left the faith because of Church's doctrines and issue tends to be divisive, just like Trump.

Bry1977Bry197712 months ago

the story was ok, the whole religious theme to it just really killed it for me.

Rw43Rw4312 months ago

Agree, don't agree with Someoneother.

<>

I thought the story communicated very clearly the juvenile way a young man thinks and must grow beyond in order to become capable of a lifelong partnership. This maturity is rarely self-taught--but I didn't need to read it twice.

<>

OTOH, certainly by now we should be capable of realizing that Trump is not the divisive one--it's the progressive wing of the Democratic Party that is trying to force all Americans to ignore all traditional values,, including organized religion, and embrace debauchery. If the author can logically and emotionally project the virtues of Catholicism (at the expense of some weird religious belief) into an erotic story, isn't that infinitely more beneficial than embracing the psychoses that frequently permeate these boards?

<>

I realize it's not for everybody and feel that commenting about is appropriate--but I support the way it was used. Father O'Whatever reminds me of the marriage counselor who told me to man up many years ago.

BigBlueKatBigBlueKat12 months ago

Liked the first part, but this was just awful. Religious bullshit on top of more religious bullshit. MC would have been much better off leaving at the end of the first part and never look back. 1*

Regguy69Regguy6912 months ago

I've never read a story where sex and religion mix well. The same is true for politics.

ThorlolThorlol12 months ago

Please leave religion alone. Her mother disowned her? For what? They were already catholics. That priest calling his ex a prostitute? What the actual fuck? So everyone who has sex before marriage is a 'harlot'? That guy should stay in his church and not preach bullshit. Yeah the MC was a bastard but seriously, a relationship doesnt only need love. Sex is a huge part.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Interesting second chapter.

One point, the use of physical strikes by Catholics disgusts my soul.

ReadyOneReadyOne12 months ago

Duplicated text starting in the middle after "anal".

skruff101skruff10112 months ago

The author thought his story was so good he decided to give us a second chance to read it lol.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

even if it was a priest that talked to me like that, i'd strangle him with his stupid outfit and burn him, send him straight to hell

JensensloverJensenslover12 months ago

Copying your own story to make it longer got you 1*

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

No, this was just a double-dose of whining.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I'm into my 84th year, and what I remember about my "old" Catholic religion is:

1) Priests did whack you

2) Sex was for procreation only; therefore no birth control. Rhythm method was allowed. You know what they call couples who practice the rhythm method for birth control ... parents

3) The purpose for procreation was to produce more RC's so they could glorify God too; therefore large families were encouraged.

4) The Catholic Church was the only true church

5) Marriage was for life without divorce; regardless of reason.

I married a psychopath; still have scars on my body to prove this abuse. Got raped in my divorce. Her psychiatrist said she was ok to be a mother. I regret not telling, or showing my scars, mostly because I, a big macho man, was ashamed a woman did this to me. One would think that I could stop these attacks, surprise gets you every time.

I'm not a Catholic anymore.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Editing errors, but all Lit writers are forgiven for stuff like that. You get a 5 for story telling and creativity.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlenny12 months ago

Soon as the priest laid a hand on him and started talking shit I probably woulda washed my hands of the whole thing. Maybe not the best thing, but there's no way in hell I'm letting a priest control my life.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I think you should change your moniker. I think your nom de plume should be pantyboi or pussy.

You created one of the most vile, self-centered, despicable characters that has ever graced the LW genre. Then, when you get the heat from the sidelines you run from your creation because your attempt at a BTB turned into a burn the Bastard. Clearly not the response that you originally intended or hoped for because you would have labeled Buyers Remorse with "Part 1".

If you are going to pander to the masses, I would suggest you do so in another category. This is the first story I have bombed in a very long time but I can not reconcile your sudden and immediate about face with the character you created.

Thanks for the effort.

Doc

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Read the 2nd part was better than the 1st, except the inserting the 1st part story? Then bringing up pegging really? 3⭐️⭐️⭐️is all it worth. Normally you write well and enjoy your stories . This just didn’t seem like it was thought out?

SexecutionerSexecutioner12 months ago

Wow, using catholicism as a basis for morality. That's just insipid as some douche bag equating virtue with Trump.

Shame you can't sue some one for wasting time on something this horrendous..

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I have been reading Loving Wives for more years than I care to admit. The comments section here has become MUCH more brutal than anywhere else on Literotica. Is there any possible chance we could leave ALL the political bullshit, right or left, in the political arena and not drag it in here? Nah, you're right, I'm naive, I should know better. It's not enough for your side to know you're right, you feel duty bound to explain to me why I'm wrong.

NudeInMaineNudeInMaine12 months ago

I took the RCIA (Rite of Christian Initiation for Adults) classes after I was married. It’s quite an education into Catholicism, resulting in becoming a Catholic and receiving communion.

Anyway, I depress. I’m glad she came to her senses.

muskyboymuskyboy12 months ago

No likeable characters. Very preachy.

tangledweedtangledweed12 months ago

The obvious conclusion to this would have been revealing the fact that the priest was nailing Riley since the first counselling session. They would have the excuse that it was being done to bring Riley's level of experience up to her husbands and would explain the priest's recommendation that they abstain from sex (classic trope in cuckold stories). It wouldn't have made this a satisfactory story, but it would have been some delicious irony.

This story features two relationship deal breakers; one was a wife unwilling to participate in anything close to a normal sex life and the second was a husband who left his drunk, naked wife alone in a frat house bedroom. The sex life issue could be resolved and was, but leaving a vulnerable person like that is not what you would do to anyone, let alone someone you claimed to love. You can learn how to make love, but you can't undo being an asshole.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Need a Godwin's Law for Trump. First one to mention him loses and is derided as an unimaginative idiot.

Seems to me that EVERYONE misses the real moral of this whole tale. Talk to your potential mate and get all these how much/many/often questions settled before you find yourself in a relationship you don't want and will have a hard time getting out of.

Catholic church, and I presume many/most denominations used to, maybe still do, have premarital counseling available for couples to work through these potential problems.

I can't help thinking if both parties were thinking with their heads rather than their genitalia the divorce rate would go down. That would be a good thing even if the marriage rate went down too. Marriages that don't happen create far less acrimony and societal stress than the current contentious war between the sexes. Might cut down on the number of the leeches of society aka attorneys, and that would be a very good thing.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I laughed out loud at the commenters who said what a good story it was didn’t even realize that the text repeated itself about halfway through it!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Wife was pretty much repulsed by sex. Then the husband gets her drunk and rapes her, and now she Loves sex. So what would have been the future of their marriage if the husband had just acquiesced to the wife's attitudes and values toward sexuality? A miserable marriage, for as long as it lasted, and maybe, probably, an eventual divorce. Now they lived happily ever after, in large part because he forced her to engage in vigorous varied sex.

\

I have no idea what the moral of this story is supposed to be. I guess all's well that ends well? Pretty silly and contrived. I doubt a drunken rape would favorably change a woman's attitude about sex. Try it at home and let us know how it works out for you. Better luck with future stories.

Rosc0tuskerRosc0tusker12 months ago

Wow, the Catholic Church as progressive and sexually enlightened?!! That’s the dirtiest fantasy I’ve ever read on LIT!

I’m flabbergasted at the ridiculous amount of moralising compared to the first part, it’s like parts one and two were written by two people with completely different moral values.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Fuck, what do you have there, in America, all the men cry about anything in almost every story? We in the Middle East despise such snotty squelches!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

When Riley came home, she wouldn't tell me the details of her session with Father O'Rourke. She just said that he smelled nice, he tasted delicious and filled her inside superbly...

ken philipsken philips12 months ago

Need to pull it down and edit. The whole chapter repeats itself. Much better than part 1. Yes, and the real villain is Riley’s mother. What a sour witch. Excellent

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Pegging? Seriously? Are they really Catholics? Then why doesn't Riley raise the stakes and invite a simpering male friend from college who, unlike her roommate, has always liked her husband Robert. So that he fucked her husband in the ass for real, naturally and without any rubber penises?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I appreciate you trying to salvage the disaster that was the previous part. This is definitely an improvement over that, but sadly is not a well written story otherwise (not even counting the duplicated content).

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I'm thinking that priest is not so celibate anymore.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Anyone who writes even half-seriously and doesn't have an editor (or a beta reader who ain't afraid to tell you what sucks and what's good) is like building a product without any quality control. I've read some rough drafts of authors whose names you'd recognize, and let me say categorically, everyone needs an editor—especially amateurs.

Busman19639Busman1963912 months ago

What a dumb ass story.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

What I remember from catholic school over 40 years ago was that at some point a marriage had to be open to procreation, but every single act did not have to be. The priests I knew had no trouble with birth control if procreation wasn’t totally abandoned. And for you that don’t think Catholics enjoy sex for itself, you’re very ignorant and mistaken about Catholics. Never dated a catholic school girl, did you?

Plus, if you really knew any Catholics you’d know that they tend to pick and choose the parts of the religion they’re going to follow. Most all the catholic women I know from my generation use some real for of birth control, which doesn’t include rhythm.

Plus it is clear in part 2 that they are converting to the Roman rite, which the main character had abandon years before.

Also, it never says that the mother’s cult are puritans - the mc just compares them to it. I assumed they were a fringe cult, not part of an organized religion.

Read the story, don’t just skim for sex and the BTB parts.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Dumb

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago
publication error

there is a reprinting of about one and a half pages. you should pull the story down and slice the reprint out then republish.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Why would anyone go to a Catholic priest for relationship advice?

That’s like asking a teetotaller what cocktail they prefer.

Unless you are married to a choir boy of course

mattenwmattenw11 months ago

I find it impossible for an author to want to integrate religion into their sex/porn story. What idiot goes to a Catholic priest for couples therapy? And what idiot would marry a woman who believes and stands by that sex is for procreation only? So there are so many idiots in your story that no story can do any good!

usaretusaret11 months ago

Please correct the reprint contained in chapter #2 (taken from chapter #1). Then republish as corrected.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago
Piss poor at best

One of the worst if not the worst story that I've ever read on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

major fucked up ramblings of an idiot at best. a real dorksped you are...........

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19698 months ago

did this get messed up when uploaded? The story repeats and then doesn't have a conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Shame about the double post and the lack of an ending. Story has potential but the editing/upload error breaks it.

dikupinyadikupinya7 months ago
hmmm

you need to remove the repeated section [from chapter 1] and replace it with the proper ending.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Not good enough to read twice but have to say good try with that trick.

xhunter4uxhunter4u5 months ago

I'm actually tired of reading stories where the guy is always crying. But the main thing about this is the story just isn't believable.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Thanks for wasting my time. Just remove this from the site if you don’t care enough about it to finish it.

LechemanLecheman3 months ago

I enjoyed the story but I really liked the last line.

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

Why did the author feel that the story needed to be told twice? Even after the first telling it made no sense. One character was fucked up by her religious upbringing and her problems were solved by her husband getting religion too? I don't think so. This read like a recruitment ad for the Roman Catholic Church which begs the question of what a good Catholic writer is doing on a site like this one.

JR

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous