Buying Produce...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's enough foreplay for that little pussy. I don't want to open it up too much, I want that hole tight for my big cock. You ready for some cock bitch? You gonna take all 9"s of this big cock up that sweet little boy pussy of yours?" he groaned.

I didn't answer, I knew what was going to happen was inevitable, it was what I wanted and he knew his question was redundant. I took a huge hit of poppers and braced my knees in the carpet as I felt the tip of his cock touch my rosebud. The inhalant's rush overwhelmed by body as I flushed and became even more eager to be plowed by this man.

It was a struggle at first as he tried to poke the tip in. My hole just didn't want to stretch open to accommodate his thickness. It didn't hurt really, it mostly just felt like a lot of pressure, til it punched through. I squealed aloud like a little girl, then grunted and groaned, scampering on my knees to escape his assault, as he grabbed my hips, held me in place and slowly went deeper and deeper into my bowels. I finally adjusted to it and all my worries disappeared. I felt so stuffed and full as he got all the way in. This felt way better than my skinny cigar tube or my cucumber.

"God damn girl. Not only do you suck dick way better than my girlfriends, but you can take it up your ass better than them too. I hate those whiny little primadonna bitches when I try fuck their asses, but you, no complaining or crying, your ass was made for my cock." he praised me, which stole my heart and made me so proud.

He knew what he was doing, he was an expert at this. He wasn't rushing me, he was letting me acclimate to his cock. Without pulling back at all, he slowly kept inching it in deeper, just a centimeter at a time, til I felt the warmth of his torso press against my cheeks.

"You got it now baby girl, you got it all. Does it feel better than your produce?" he taunted me.

I felt obligated to respond with the praise he deserved for giving me his god like cock.

"Yes, I love it, it's the best feeling in the world. I love your cock and I will worship it anytime you want." I professed.

"Good girl, now just relax, keep doing those popper and I will breed your ass like it was meant to be bred." he grunted.

As he started to fuck me slowly and methodically, each time bottoming out in my ass, I hit those poppers hard. He must have fucked me for 20 minutes straight like this. My stiff cock was rubbing against the front of the sofa each time he bottomed out in my ass. He held me firmly with his hands on my hips as he abused my ass. I loved it and he knew he owned me. He sped up his thrusts which caused more friction on my sensitive rock hard cock and the couch.

I felt his thrust getting more urgent, both deeper and faster as my cock was ground into the cushions. I took one extra large hit of poppers and suddenly I felt it coming on like a tsunami and couldn't contain myself. It washed over me and I knew I was on the verge of cumming, as I screamed, "I'm gonna cum, fuck me harder."

He gripped my hips so hard I felt his fingernails cutting into me. He dug his cock in my ass as deep and as hard as he could, battering my bruised and swollen rectum over and over with all his might.

He leaned over my back and bit my neck and collar bone. He sucked so hard on my flesh that I knew he was marking me with a hickey. I didn't care, I liked it, I felt like his bitch. His mouth on my tender neck just pushed me to the point of no return.

"I'm cumming girl. Cum with me now. Take my baby makers up your tight little pussy." he grunted as I felt his cock spasm.

My cock exploded. Squirt after squirt escaped from my body. I trembled and shook at the power of my orgasm. I never had such an orgasm in my life. It seemed to last forever as he now fired volley after volley up my ass. As he kept pounding I felt cum leaking out of my abused hole and running down my inner thigh. Finally he stopped and withdrew, as I still knelt there in a daze. It was the best sexual experience I ever had in my life. I knew I would come service him anytime he wanted in the future.

I realized right then that this is my calling in life and knew I was hooked on cock forever.

I have seen my new friend twice since that first night, in fact, he called a while ago and said he needs me tonight. He's amazing. He prefers to come to my house, so that's a bonus in itself. He stays rock hard forever and loves his cock sucked and deep throated almost as much as he loves my girly ass. I broke up with my girlfriend, as me and my new friend have a very nice fulfilling arrangement that satisfies me more than I have ever felt in my life.

The next night, I washed, peeled and ate half that cucumber in a salad. Vegetables may be good for you, but I think a big cock is better.

12