All Comments on 'Buzz...Buzz....'

by alwayshasapen

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
mel_pomenemel_pomenealmost 10 years ago
Most enjoyable!

Thank you and welcome, alwayshasapen, this was a great introduction to your talent as a writer - far too good for that cheesy, 'The End - Or Is It?' line at the end of the first chapter. If you have more to write, write it - I'm sure there are many others like myself who would love to read more. Five stars.

Shysub412Shysub412almost 10 years ago
Wow, excellent!!!

I don't usually continue to read a story where the sub is the male, (my bad but it just doesn't work for me!) having said that wow!! I was gripped and read the whole chapter! As my user name suggests I'm submissive but if anyone dog eared one of my books i think I'd easily switch!! A great story with an excellent mix of humour and heat.

Personally as a lover of old cheesy good guy/bad guy movies, the cheesy "the end or is it?" made me chuckle, if this was your intention (the superman/cat woman) references makes me believe so, then it worked, if not well yes Mel was right!

5 stars and thank you for broadening my horizons.

FA_JFFA_JFalmost 10 years ago

If you are asking us if it should be the end then the answer is a resounding NO! Too many people forget the fun part of sex. And a domme who itsn't batshit psycho? Yes, may I have another? *holds empty bowl uppward*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous