All Comments on 'By Accident, On Purpose Ch. 02'

by MacSwain612

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
camo1980camo1980over 9 years ago

Another good chapter, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Story!

Can't wait for Chapter 3! Keep up the great work!

mentalmanmentalmanover 9 years ago
Phenomenal!

Great story.. Love the tension and build up, the great character development, the details (such as the bird wanting to sample the pastries... Little things like that really embellish the tale)

Simply wonderful. looking forward to the next installment.

rkc_rider61rkc_rider61over 9 years ago
Impressive Story

One of the very best I have read so far. I dont normally vote let alone write a comment. Looking forward to the next installment. You might want to think about finding one of the talented individuals on this site to Illustrate your story.

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 9 years ago
Good tale, so far

A few things I'm curious about.

How old is the daughter with his other wife?. How long were they together?

What happened to the rest of the people that were supposed to be there, that mom had spoken too? How complicit where her friends and family in the deception?

How much does the host know and how long are they to stay there, alone, with Mari?

What clues did dad have that led him to suspect that his son could comfort his wife, especially regarding the instructions he had given regarding swimwear?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Too much...

E1FFIt has the potential to be a good mother and son story, but in my opinion, the boy is getting too much pussy... It seems like the mom was just about ready to lay down with him, and it apears that he is trying to seduce her, respectfully of course, but every time she turns her back he's banging the little crippled maid...

I see a threesome coming...A day ago his mom wouldn't have said a dirty word, and now she's about to be a swinger?...

Anyway I gave you a 5, and thanks for the read!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More

Good pacing. This chapter brought the sexual episodes with Maribella together with the mother-son incest story.

Yes, you still have to figure a way to draw together the missing friends and the homosexual store encounter from the first chapter, so those parts of the story are not throw away parts that have no real purpose. The missing friends I think will be far easier than the other part. You also have to explain from the first chapter, how his mother was able to check her online savings account, but was unable to get a phone call out (WiFi?). What happens if Kevin falls for Maribella, does he marry her and take her home with his mother or do they stay in that tropical paradise with the owner becoming romantically involved with the mother and allowing both mother and son to still engage in incest? Or does something else happen? Was the homosexual shopping encounter a one off or an indication of Kevin being bisexual?

As long as you keep up the pacing you have so far brought to this story, I have no doubt you will reveal the answers to these mysteries.

PerimedesPerimedesover 9 years ago
What a cliff hanger...

Extraordinary. Keep it coming. So happy to find this waiting for me to read. So friggin' hot! Don't rush, but please hurry! :P

parthenogenesisparthenogenesisover 9 years ago
Off to a great start

This truly is one of the better stories I've read on Literotica. I am eagerly awaiting the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
love the build up

you have done .a great job of building a wonderful relationship between all persons involved . I'm hoping with the millions of dollars he will have surgery to fix the leg

sabra16023sabra16023over 9 years ago
Reallly a great story.

Waiting for the next chapter. Thanks

ChrispeChrispeover 9 years ago
Brillant

I love this story, it has everything in it to it be one of the best on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very will written...

... and I am looking forward to the next chapter. One teenie, tiny correction, Kevin is her novio (boyfriend), not her novia (girlfriend).

JR

puncturepunctureover 9 years ago

This is one of the most lovely, moving stories I have read in a very, very long time. More of this fantastic writing please

arrowglassarrowglassover 9 years ago
Such a HOT SENSUAL STORY!

OI like this story...the perfect passion with one...the smoldering sensuality of both...the idea of tasting the forbidden fruit...intoxicating! More please!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 9 years ago

So fucking hot. Reminds me of the author's "You know I can see you, right?" series with the mom and son loving and fucking each other as well as a sexy foreign woman. I only hope chapter 3 is in the pipeline right now waiting to be published.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Beautiful!

Wonderful story. So well written and detailed. Can't wait for the next chapter.

Ducky7Ducky7over 9 years ago
This is a HOT LOVING story.

Both women are beautiful and sexy. I think they have found their new home.

LeFrog08LeFrog08over 9 years ago
Hot chapter.

I waited and, sure enough, incest is now the right category...this was very hot, very teasing. I wonder if Mirabella will be more involved in their future? They can now easily afford the best clinics to correct her bad leg (and thus, her wounded psyche)- maybe a triad with these three? that would be nice to read about...We'll see, this could go so many ways... Well done, MacSwain612!

LeFrog

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Delicious imagination...!!

I was so involved and in love of this story that checking for update everyday. Though know that a quality writing requires time but sometimes get patience less. Waiting eagerly. So well written and well kneatted story. Hats off to writer.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Next ......?

Hurry up please

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
NEXT!!!

Where is the next one at. Liked it till now, what happened next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
RE: MORE

Wondering if you can read,,, you want to know ,, and who knows why,, that she could get her bank balance over the phone,, of course it can be done ,, I do it all the time,, now go back wee man an re read the story,, it says absolutely nothing about her not being able to get out on her cell,, IT DOES SAY FATHER HAD HIS PHONE ( D I S C O N E C T E D ) that is why she could not get in touch with him

turturturturturturover 9 years ago
Why...

...so short???

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I second all the enthusiastic kudos

I love how the boy's mother asks, "May I touch your gorgeous penis,... Kevin?" To which any son would reply, "fuck, yeah!"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
It's so easy

to criticize ... I thought you had fun with this

locltazlocltazabout 8 years ago
Hard

I'm so hard right now and I'm leaking sooooo much my boxers are literally wet! Keep it up!!!

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 6 years ago
GREAT STORY BUT !!!!!!!!!!!

He's seen mom nude, he's felt her up, he'seven held her very close. BUT when does he FUCK her?.This is an incest story remember. It was still a good read .thanks

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 3 years ago
Beautiful story of love

All mothers and sons should experience such uninhibited sex.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 1 year ago

This is turning out to be a most tender, sensual love stories I have read in a while. Circumstances have forced the mother to recognize that her son is a grown man who has always been there for her. See realizes that her son loves her unconditionally. He wants to please her in every way without limits. She is starting to accept the limitless love and unconditional safety and security, both emotional and psychological, that he has always had for her and now freely offers.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous