All Comments on 'By Appointment Only'

by DonnyDickson

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
james_38671james_38671about 14 years ago
great

so real and hot , could be true, i would love to meet big al

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Loved it

Very hot and sexy, I'd love to read a sequel.

nomoretears00nomoretears00about 14 years ago
best one yet

loved it, been waiting for another story! wished it had been posted before I left for work!

angelx602angelx602about 14 years ago
Great one

That was a great story. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Excellent

Very real - it's got me extremely hard

timmywellstimmywellsalmost 14 years ago
Very hot

Another fine effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Great story.

Once you get a black cock inside you, you just want more and more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I have sucked a big black cock before.... I would love to suck another one..

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
mmmmmmmmmmmmm

good story

DeborahAnneDeborahAnnealmost 12 years ago
Wonderful

God how I miss my one and only black boyfriend, his cock was so good to suck on and feel inside my cute little butt. I keep looking for a man to fuck my ass but so far I am not having any luck. If anyone reads this and is in the area of Fort Wayne Indiana give me a notice at da.cd@frontier.com I will sure try to meet you.

I also hope you write more about the every Tuesday at 6:00 PM, I could enjoy more of these two being lovers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
House of Pleasure

I can identify hole hardly.I was 19 years of age when I knocked on the door of a mansion looking for work and was admitted as an employee as a server. Salary was room and board plus 300 week. The only problem was I did not know that I would be served to the guests.The enemas, the restrictive gadgets, the rubber outfits, the strict training, I wanted to run away and eventually was released after 3 years of submission.

Now I remember with longing the nights of full penetration and the amount of incredible sexual satisfaction with all the wild games and spankings etc....

Your story kind of brought back some of those memories.

keep in touch edwardwag8@aol .com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Every "Straight" White Man's Fantasy

I think that more straight white men than not secretly fantasize about submitting to a physically superior black man. Me included. This made me horny as hell man.

justme2032justme2032over 9 years ago

Wow awesome what a lucky white boy, so wish it were me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I've had a big black cock too

I've only sucked and been fucked by 2 black cocks but they were both wonderful and experiences I'll never forget. Black men with big cocks are bulls who know how to fuck a white boy's man pussy -- and I loved every minute of it. I can't wait to do it again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wow

I live in Barrie Ontario and would love to find a black man with a high cock to take me. I have only sucked a cock on a older man and really liked it. I'm 52 and married and new to all this but I really would love to be taken by a black man and turned into his cock slave. R.b.featherstone@gmail.com if any black men want me....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Detroit pantyboy for Black

I loved the story and have had many fun times with Black men. Any Detroit area Black men can contact me for their personal use at:

suxblkdix@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Any Slender Black Cocks Available

In the Fort Worth, Tx. area that would like to fucka very tight white ass? You must have a slender cock, the length doesn't matter. I also like to suck and swallow. I hope to hear from you.

rmac1rmac1about 7 years ago
fill me up

I'll tell you one thing I'd be holding onto that business card, and making that call for frequent appointments!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Mmmm.........I grow increasingly desirous of a BBC encounter, hope the right guy comes along!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story. I like taking black cock when I can. Any bbc in the pismo Beach santa maria ca. area should reach out for service dlbttm@gmx.com i met a bbc online recently now I suck his cock when ever he wants. Seems I can't get enough though. More would be great.

TerriCTerriCabout 2 years ago

Fucking HOT!!! I would love to get some back cock inside me

ColonelinguistColonelinguistalmost 2 years ago

I just want to find me a horny little white man, who is 5’4”, give or take an inch, and turn his boi pussy into my own personal love tunnel, like the submissive guy in this story DonnyDick. Opposites attract!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous