All Comments on 'By choice or by force Ch. 08'

by totallyatease

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
geemeedeegeemeedeealmost 4 years ago

Shit, hope he doesn’t die. Could he have the same illness Greg had?

Laurie — I don’t get her. First she said she didn’t want him, then she said she was bonded. How did she feel about Michael’s obvious happiness at her choice? Does she plan to keep him at arm’s length?

Did Trudy and Mathew have a thing years ago and he forgot, but she didn’t? OUCH,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Please keep writing

Eager to see where this story goes, please keep sharing

cindyp1976cindyp1976almost 4 years ago
Loving this story

I can't wait for more of this story I'm loving it. I do think Laurie's overreaction to Michael reasonably saying that they have to be protected until they could figure out what had cured the virus was a little over the top but it got her to her father so I understand why it was written like that. I really hope you turn this into a series and I really really hope that the aunt can pull the stick out of her ass and stop being such a bitch to every man she comes in contact with. Alot of these men get so angry at her and act like assholes because she can't speak to them like a normal person and acts like everyone is out to get her nobody likes people like that.

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984almost 4 years ago

Been an enjoyable read so far keep it up and don't sweat the nay sayers

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertotallyatease@totallyatease
Update: September 15 2014. I have just submitted chapter one of a short story that I have written. It is called A Lady's Dilemma, and it will be a romance - eventually. It is a little bit of fun that I hope you will enjoy. I am currently self publishing some of my longer stor...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES