All Comments on 'By choice or by force Ch. 09'

by totallyatease

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Not bad

Not a bad chapter. But you've got the blood grouping all wrong. There are numerous types of antibodies and antigens in human blood and grouping is much more complex than described. Even if you consider just the rhesus factor, there are 49 different Rh antigens. The Rh+ and Rh- are perhaps the simplest of the classifications where only Rh(D) antigen is considered. And there are also the very important A and B antigens. So the idea of donating blood just because someone is related is medieval and it caused cases of blood refusal and complications in the receiver's body.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Please relax

To the anonymous commenting on rh, pathogens, antigens etc. Please relax. This is a work of fiction and being overly critical of blood types in a world where werewolves exist does not make any sense.

Totallyatease, thank you for adding to your story - can't wait to find out what history there is between the uncle and aunt!

RawennaRawennaalmost 4 years ago
yes!

can't wait for more of this! Bound and bred left us wondering what happeend to Laurie, and now i can't wait to find out what happens next!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertotallyatease@totallyatease
Update: September 15 2014. I have just submitted chapter one of a short story that I have written. It is called A Lady's Dilemma, and it will be a romance - eventually. It is a little bit of fun that I hope you will enjoy. I am currently self publishing some of my longer stor...