By Design Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her reaction when I sucked on her nipples was only marginally less than when I took her small penis-like clit in my mouth and sucked and nibbled that wonderful little nub. OK, it was a lot less, because it never took long before she was flooding my face with her juices as she came with my lips firmly tugging on her little love "thimble".

The past few months had been amazing. With her, I was comfortable exploring every chapter in her compendium of "sex with an older, mature woman". No hissy fits, no demands, no "playing the field" to engender jealousy or possessiveness. I knew I was justifying to myself why I was so comfortable with our relationship and arrangement. Bottom line, I was absolutely attracted to a "no bullshit" older woman. OK, so her hirsute, plumpish body was an added attraction. Who am I kidding, it was the cherry on top!

Sigh, OK, back to question 1.

I closed my eyes and the next thing I knew, it was morning, the sun streaming in through the windows.

Maureen had rolled me over on my back and was practicing her skills at getting my "boy bits" to pay attention to her oral ministrations, and she was being quite successful.

"So," she said, as she raised up and now gripped me in her hand, "my one girl's nipple is a little tender, and I am assuming you were taking liberties overnight, while your ageing landlady was desperately trying to catch up on much needed beauty sleep, huh?"

I grinned up at her.

"I thought so, me boyo. So, for that, you don't get to lie in. Now be upstanding," and with that she stroked my cock to full hardness.

"Hold that pose," she instructed as she straddled me, and introduced my "boy bits" to her very wet slit.

"Ahh, I do love a cowgirl in the morning," she moaned as she rode me with some energy, her juices beginning to flow and flood my crotch. She pressed down on my shoulders and began to really ride me. Her swaying breasts waved in front of my face and I reached up under her arms and gently squeezed the swaying little orbs.

I was having a hard time, mostly because her stimulation was adding fuel to the fire of my morning wood, and if she wasn't careful, I would be coming soon or bursting. I wasn't disappointed as a few moments later, my Irish cowgirl gave loud voice to her pleasure, crushing her clit, twitching and shaking as she slumped forward.

"Lord, that was a good one," she sighed and kissed me.

I was still hard and fully embedded in her pulsing pussy.

"Ummm, Maureen," I probed, gently, "I'm going to need the bathroom pretty soon."

"Mhmm," she murmured.

"Maureen, .." I tried again. All that got was a big sigh.

"Oh well, I think it must be time for this girl to dismount, and free up her highland stallion to do his business," she teased, "but he better come back and make sure his mistress is well cared for," as she rolled off me onto her back. I scrambled for the bathroom.

When I returned, Maureen had rolled over to "my" side of the bed, facing away, so I snuggled in behind her.

"Girl right has a tender nipple, as I told you before. Girl left is decidedly put out, feeling ignored and unloved. To ensure a balanced, healthy family dynamic, I would suggest my rogue offer some gentle makeup moves to keep her happy," she smiled.

No point in pleading innocence, so I gently cupped girl left and caressed her rather rigid nipple.

"Ahh, splendid," she sighed, "now, what are we looking at for the week ahead, because we definitely need to wash the sheets here and the linen in the laundry room. We are running out of clean sheets because of the mess we make."

With a sigh, I laid out my week. The bad news I was next in the rotation for a 12 hour night shift at the pilot plant, 8p.m. to 8a.m. starting Monday evening. The good news was that it was 4 nights then the next three days off, because of hours worked. I hated night shift.

"Hmmm, OK, I don't want you rushing home in the morning rush hour just to get me to work, so I'll either bus it or find a ride. If you are awake, you can come pick me up from work at 4:30 or so, and we can have dinner together. You'll just have to text me and let me know."

I squeezed her breast, "Ok that will work, but if my relief shows up early, I can shower and change at the plant and don't mind getting here to take you in to work."

"I'm not worried about the morning, I've been doing the bus run for years, so it's not a problem. I am more concerned about the nighttime, and well, to be perfectly honest, keeping warm. I must say there is this new intern engineer in Design that may have potential," she teased.

I squeezed her nipple hard.

"Ahhhh," she squirmed, "girl left is definitely happy now, we just have one more lady to satisfy before you get to be laundry maid. Now, roll over, Ben."

I dutifully rolled onto my back, and Maureen turned, swivelled, and spread her thighs on either side of my head, her exquisitely trimmed bush over my face.

"Miss Clitty needs some attention, boyo, you have been neglecting her. Now is the time to get into her good books," she said as she pressed her slit to my lips.

I sucked in her big nub and began to caress it with my tongue, licking all around and drawing it deeper into my mouth. Just then I sensed a warm wet mouth wrap around my cock, sucking and licking it to hardness. We played with each other, the pace increasing, and I could feel the pressure building.

"Maureen, I am getting close," I warned.

Maureen lifted her head off my cock, "Focus, Ben, focus, make her come, and don't worry about me," as she plunged back and took my cock deeper into her throat.

She began to press her pussy harder into my face, and her thighs tightened around my head. Her sucking and licking on my shaft became more intense. Moments later, I felt the tremors and twitches of her orgasm rippling through her crotch as she screamed around my shaft.

At that point I lost it, and came, jetting pulses of seed into her throat as she sucked hard. She swallowed it all and kept sucking as my cock softened in her mouth, making sure she got every drop.

With a pop, she finally released me, and turned and lay next to me, kissing me softly.

"I may forego that new intern if you can keep up the good work," she teased, and gave me a hug.

At this point I am not sure I will survive the care and attention lavished upon me by the cranky old maid landlady that seems to have transformed into a hot blooded, highly sexed, bossy mature woman. But I wouldn't trade my spot for anything right now.

We lay there and drifted a bit, until my stomach rumbled.

"Ahh, a hint, right, up you get, Ben. You did such a fine job on your laundry yesterday, so strip the bed, and get the laundry started. I'll craft something for us to eat and then we can get ourselves sorted for the day."

She patted me on the chest and hopped out of bed, heading for the kitchen, while I began my laundry duties.

We got busy and had everything done and sorted by noon. Grabbing a quick sandwich, we decided to head out into the countryside to a fairly big famer's market with a large craft section included. Maureen wanted to see what was on offer, and I rather enjoyed browsing the carvings and craft tables.

The weather was warm and sunny, and we had a really pleasant afternoon, Maureen taking my arm as we strolled though the vendor aisles. We picked up a few items, mostly fresh vegetables, and some fresh lamb which she intended to turn into a stew for me to eat during the days ahead. I found some old magazines of the "Popular Mechanics" type which looked to be interesting.

Some enterprising kids had set up a small café style eating area, serving fresh strawberries and cream with soda to drink, so we indulged and watched the crowds passing by. It was a relaxing way to spend the afternoon, enjoying each other's company. We really were becoming an "odd couple."

The final frontier

Did I mention I hate night shift?

Apologies to those who endure, even prefer, the overnight working hours. On the first night the plant ran smoothly. For a few hours. The quiet was broken by the warbling of a high pressure alarm, and before the operators and I could figure out the issue, we had a chorus of warbles driving us crazy.

It took some creative partial shutdowns, bypass flows and decreased throughput for us to get it back in some semblance of steady state operation for the incoming day shift. I spent hours documenting the issues, attaching logs and readouts, before heading home, tired beyond belief.

Maureen met me at the door and took one look at me.

"Shower, eat, and bed, in that order, no argument," she commanded, pointing down the hall.

She had cooked me some bacon and scrambled eggs, made a pot of tea, and as I was getting out the shower she came in and gave me a quick kiss. I grabbed her girdled ass through her "uniform" and all that got me was a slap on the hand and another kiss before she headed to work with an "eat, sleep" command.

I did as I was told, quickly doing the dishes before I fell into my bed and passed out. My alarm woke me late afternoon, and I showered, cleaned up and headed to the office to pick up Maureen.

By the time we got home and Maureen changed out of her "uniform", had supper, there was barely enough time for anything other than a relaxing half hour before I had to head out to relieve the day shift, and as Maureen put it, she wasn't a "wham, bang, thank you Ma'am" kind of person.

"Anyway, you only have 3 more nights, then a long weekend," she opined.

This was the pattern for the next three days, and fortunately the pilot plant was settling down, or we were becoming more skilled at handling the temperamental areas, because Thursday night shift was a long, tedious, uneventful snoozer.

Friday morning, I did shower, eat, but this time I insisted on driving her to work. She gave me a quick kiss before she climbed out of the car and with a "you're taking me out to dinner tonight, Romeo," she scampered in to work before I could grab her ass.

I slept soundly with no concern that I had to get up and cook or get geared up for another long night. I managed to get a reservation at the same restaurant we had been at the week before, and by late afternoon had caught up on my work emails and reports and was ready to head out to fetch her. I had showered and dressed ready to go to dinner, even though it was too early to leave.

She was waiting for me with a big grin on her face when I pulled up.

"Raring to go, are you Ben?" she teased, "I hope that you aren't worn out, because you have a lot of make up loving ahead of you!"

"It's been hell, my love," I commented as we left the parking lot, "I have missed all my girls." At which point I snuck a hand across the centre console and slid it up her nyloned thigh to rub her knicker covered pussy.

"Eyes on the road, hands at ten and two, you randy bugger," she teased and smacked my wrist.

We made it home safely, and after I let her know the time of our reservation, she headed off to get ready. I knew it would be a while, so I cracked a bottle of wine, and set out a plate of cheese and crackers, settling on the couch to wait for her.

I was reading one of my magazines when she dropped in to grab a snack and a glass of wine, I could see she had showered, and black nylons showed under her robe. I tried for a peek to see just what she had on, but she scooted away.

"Nuh uh, my little perve, no sneaking a peek," as she scampered back to her bedroom.

It seemed like she took forever, a lot longer than usual to get ready, but finally I heard her coming down the hallway. With a half smile, she twirled to give me the full picture of her gorgeous body encased in one of those "little black dresses", her nylons accentuating her curvy legs, with open toed heels, a little higher that normal, accentuating her plump butt.

"Maureen, you look absolutely gorgeous," I managed to blurt out.

"Why thank you, Ben" she smiled, "I am glad you like it, you obviously have good taste. I just wish the girls were a little bigger to really make your eyes pop."

"Don't be messing with my girls, they are just right, like fine French champagne, they are just the right size to fill a champagne glass perfectly," I said, reaching out to stroke my girls through the silky feel of the gown.

"Hmm, sweet talker," she smiled and kissed me, "let me get my shawl and we can be on our way."

I held the car door open as she got in. No cowl this time, so no glimpse of the girls, but she did show a lot of thigh as she slid into the seat and buckled up. I behaved myself on the ride to the restaurant, only holding her hand and stroking her forearm. We chatted about the week, and before long we were pulling into the parking lot at the restaurant.

I helped her out, and across to the doors, with her hanging on to my arm. Obviously, the high heels and the uneven walkway made for a bit of an unsteady experience for her. We were seated, again at a booth set in back, so privacy was once again assured.

We ordered a bottle of wine, and some appetizers from the waitress assigned to us this evening. As we perused the menus for a main course, I let my hand wander to her thigh, a little more exposed, because the little black dress was shorter than the gown she had worn before.

She looked at me through her glasses and smiled.

"Ben, I am more than horny tonight. If you intend to grope me all night long, I WILL be embarrassing us by moaning and screeching out loud when I come, as I absolutely will if you continue to feel me up!"

Feigning a big sigh, I went back to the menu, but not after giving her thigh a parting squeeze.

We ordered our mains, with me giving Maureen a quizzical look as she seemed to be ordering something far lighter than her usual.

"Watching my weight," she responded.

"Nothing to watch," I shot back, "you know I love all the curves and valleys you have, so don't be starving yourself on my behalf!"

"Smooth talker!" she responded.

We enjoyed the meal, talking about hopes and wishes. I did take a few liberties, stroking her thighs. She seemed more on edge tonight, a little more fidgety than normal, but was insistent that I temper my desire to feel her up under the table. I did find out that she had a long held wish to visit her homeland, just to refresh her memories, that she regretted the fact that her hormonal issues of the past had resulted in her not being able to have children, that she had been a little lonely, but that was now a thing of the past with a handsome (ok that was my addition) lodger.

As I settled the tab, she thanked me for a wonderful night out with a kiss, in public no less, which surprised me. She grinned and grabbed my hand and dragged me out to the car before I could comment.

"Home, Ben, but spare the horses, please," she teased.

I did take it easy on the way home, and when we arrived, I refilled out wine glasses and we relaxed on the couch.

"Right, Ben, we need to talk," Maureen started.

I think I must have paled and gulped. She grinned at my reaction.

"I told you I would be thinking about offering up my virgin Irish arse to you. Well, after considerable deliberation and research I have reached a decision."

I held my breath.

"There will no doubt be conditions attached, no matter what the end point is. So, let me start by giving you my decision."

With that, Maureen stood, kicked off her heels and turned for me to unzip her dress. I missed the opportunity to grope her butt, being a little distracted by the discussion.

She slipped her dress off and let it fall to her feet. There before me was my gorgeous landlady with lacy shelf bra supporting her breasts, lacy boy shorts over a black garter belt attached to her seamed nylons. She unclipped her bra and tossed it onto the couch next to me. Her breasts now on full display, prominent nipples standing proud.

Looking at me straight in the eye, she leaned forward as she slipped the boy shorts down her legs to join her bra on the couch next to me. That gloriously bushed V of her pussy, glistening a little in the light was on full display.

"You ready for this, boyo?" she grinned.

I was tongue tied, well as tied as you could be with your tongue hanging out.

She slowly turned around looking at me over her shoulder and grasped her plump ass cheeks. I was going to get a repeat performance.

Bending forward, she spread her cheeks, and there, embedded in her ass, was her butt plug. Expecting to see the red jewel at the hilt, I was surprised to see a larger, brighter green jewel nestled between her cheeks.

Before I could reach out and touch it, she turned.

"Whoa there, laddie," she said, "the conditions. You have obviously surmised by now that I have given you the green light to deflower my pretty little bum, the last of my poor Irish body to surrender. This massive intruder has been embedded in me the whole time at the restaurant, and on a number of occasions this week while you worked or slept. It has ensured that the training needed was completed successfully."

"Well, the girls have had a debate and are concerned that with your perverse attraction to the said bum, they are going to take second or third place on your dance card as you drool incessantly over the new arrival."

"So, as a condition of the approval, you and I will head to my boudoir, where you will convince the girls that they are among your true loves. At that point, I will surrender and allow you to, as you heathens are wont to say, fuck my arse."

Who could refuse such an offer, so I escorted Maureen to her bedroom where she sat on the edge of the bed? Where to start? She lay back as I stripped, and I knelt over her, giving her a quick kiss before descending and sucking on her breasts and nipples, running my tongue over and nipping gently on each nub, She sucked in her breath between her teeth as I nibbled away, moaning softly. She really loves having those little tits played with.

I moved slowly down from her breasts nipping at her fleshy stomach and down to her pubic arch, getting around between her spread thighs to bury my mouth and nose in her bush. Spreading her lips, I took my time, licking around her slit, on occasion dipping my tongue into her dripping pussy, until I finally sucked in her engorged clit.

"Yesss," she hissed, "right there, right there, make me cum, Ben," as she clutched my head and pressed it hard into her groin.

I continued to nibble and suck on her luscious nub and could feel the beginnings of an orgasm as her thighs quivered around my head, and ripples began in her tummy. Her breathing quickened and her little moans became higher pitched.

"Oh, yes, yes, there Ben, fuck, I, I, mmmmmmm, cumming," she cried and flinched and trembled as the orgasm rolled through her.

I eased off as she slumped back, breathing hard and moved up to cradle her head and kissed her softly. After a couple of minutes, her eyes fluttered, and she looked up and smiled.

"I think you convinced them, Ben, you certainly convinced me!" she murmured.

"Do you want to take a break, maybe more tomorrow..." I asked.

"Nuh uh, boyo, that was just the curtain raiser for the main event," Maureen quipped as she reached down and gripped my very erect cock, "I've been working on this moment all week, and I am more than ready, so get the lube, and we can take a test drive."

I gave her another quick kiss, found the lube that she had put close by, ready for this moment.

Maureen rolled over onto her stomach and then raised up onto her knees and elbows, her glorious ass high and ready for me.

"I think for the first time, it may be better in this position, but be prepared -- I may want to look you in the eye as you fill my bum, so I may switch around at some point," she instructed, looking at me over her shoulder.