By Design Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I patted her cheeks and then applied a good deal of lube to my cock, making sure it was well oiled. Next was a careful removal of her plug, with a gentle tug on the jeweled end, and it began its outward journey. As the bulbous body emerged, her little hole was quite stretched, and, yes, showing signs of the lube she had used. Setting the plug aside, I poured more lube into her gape, and used my fingertips to spread it around and a little deep. As I spread it, she shuddered, and her anus pulsed around my fingertips.

I stood up close and ran my cockhead around her little hole.

"Are you ready, love?" I asked

"Yes, Ben, but gently, go slow, so I can get the feel of what's to come," she said, and I could sense a bit of tension in her voice.

I began to insinuate my hardon into her, meeting the first resistance at her anal ring. She took a deep breath and I could see her trying to relax and ease the resistance. She must have been practicing that move.

Slowly, bit by bit, I slid my well lubed cock deeper into her, and moments later felt a bit of a pop as the cockhead breached her ring. Edging deeper, I began to slide into her.

"Hold for a moment, Ben, you are a little bigger that my toy, and I need to get used to your girth," she gasped.

I rested for a moment, and watched her breath in and out, and felt a little less tension in the wall surrounding my shaft.

Taking a big breath, she said, "OK, Ben, slowly now, no pain, the discomfort has passed."

Again, I began to press deeper, slowly filling her. The sight of her little hole expanding and hugging my shaft was amazing, and before I knew it, I was fully buried in her ass, my balls nudging up against her slit.

"Ahhh," she groaned, "I feel so full, and there's no pain, Ben. Fuck my arse, but gently, you big brute!"

I began to do just that, gently in and out, riding her chute, adding more lube to make sure we weren't drying out.

"Faster Ben, harder, I want you to really fuck me, it's really fine, it's bloody good and I can feel I will be coming, soon," she babbled.

I began to really fuck her, deep and hard in her ass. She raised up on one arm and I could see her other sneaking down between her spread thighs, and for sure she was stroking, squeezing and pinching her clit, making good use of the lubricant that was leaking down and coating her slit.

Each time I ground out deep in her, she grunted and began to thrust back into me, really getting into it.

Her tight ass was too much for me and I could feel the pressure building in my balls.

"Maureen, I'm getting close, really close, where do you want my cum?" I asked. Nothing if not polite.

"In my bum, Ben, fill me with your cum, I want to feel you shoot that hot seed deep into me, Oh, lord, I'm coming, again, fuck me, fill me, Ben!" she screamed.

"Fuuuck," I groaned as her orgasmic grip on my shaft was too much and I gave a final thrust deep into her bowel and fired a stream of cum into her, and again, again. She was shuddering and moaning as I came hard inside her, as she was coming, her juices and lube running down her thighs.

I gripped her hips and held her close as her head slumped down onto her pillow, arms at her side, practically lifeless. Slowly, I withdrew my shrinking cock from her, and went quickly to the bathroom to clean up and bring the warm washcloth back. Gently clearing the trickle of cum seeping out of her I bathed her butt, as she lay with legs spread wide.

"Leave it there for a moment, Ben," she asked, "it's so good."

I continued to warm her ass, and then dried her, covering her butt with a towel, and took her plug off to clean. When I got back, she was still there, eyes closed but a smile on her face. I lay down beside her and asked if she was OK.

"I have to hand it to you, my loving perv, that was absolutely wonderful. I am sure I am going to wear that boy bit of yours out in the days to come, because you may have created a monster"

I lay next to her, drawing up the covers over us as she snuggled into me, her head on my chest.

As she fell into a deep sleep, I kissed her forehead, and whispered, "I love my monster!"

I lay back, holding her close, and fell asleep, wondering just what tomorrow held for us.

-----------oOo-----------