By His Reputation Ch. 07

Story Info
A day in the life of a couple in love.
5.2k words
4.64
6.5k
3

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We are nearing the conclusion of the story of Alexander and Kate. Thanks for reading it still. I really like seeing the votes and reading the comments that you all post -- makes me wish I had more free time for writing! This chapter went through a few revisions, as nothing felt quite right for the two. I'm pleased to bring you the seventh chapter in their story.

THUD

The sound came clearly and Kate jumped in her chair, short hair tossing forward to obscure her vision for a moment, only to be wiped away for her to see Alexander standing in front of the kitchen garbage can. And there, sitting on top of the pile that Kate was far too lazy to take out and Alexander kept smashing down, was Alexander's journal.

"Why?" Kate asked, stretching the word out over a few seconds in a way that indicated she was more quizzical then accusatory.

"Do I really need it anymore? I always thought it was pretentious to write in that stupid thing. What is so interesting in my life that it needs to be recorded down for eternity in ink? 'Dear Diary -- I sold a painting today. It was really cool'." Alexander was going to say more until Kate stood up and came closer to him mid-sentence.

"Oh I think the whole world needs to know about how adorable we are." She said as she poked his belly a few times. Alexander had put on a little weight since she started living there five months ago.

"We are, huh? And the world needs to know that?" Alexander said, arms stretched out as Kate was clearly invading his personal space by laying her head on his chest now with monosyllabic insisting that they were, in fact, adorable.

There were a few silent moments of this, with Alexander feigning grumpiness at the interruption to what was going to clearly be a significant emotional statement. But he finally relented, leaning his head up against his shorter girlfriend, and said "I don't really need to do it anymore. Life actually seems ok."

"Good, then you can celebrate by taking Nikki and I out to a movie tonight!" Kate said, happily, as she bounced over to the living room to get her phone and look up movie times, already anticipating the next question. "Movie times," she preemptively answered as she started scrolling. "Shoot the Cool Gun 17 is playing at 6:30. Punch the Bad Man 4 is on at 7:00. And Generic Romantic Comedy Summer 2019 is at 8."

Alexander's sarcasm muscles were flexed and ready to go with an expression of one experienced with this. "We can't see Shoot the Cool Gun 17. I stopped caring after the first six. And did they get Sandra Bullock or Julia Roberts for Romantic Comedy Summer 2019?"

Kate dropped her phone on the couch exasperated. "GOD YOU'RE OLD!"

An hour later, Kate leaned her head into the office from around the corner. Office, in this case meant the second bedroom of the new apartment they were leasing together. A room they converted from a second bedroom into a general purpose art/reading/storage room. Alexander was in there, taking some pictures of his old paintings, when Kate leaned over and, in a much more realistic tone of voice than previously, "So Nikki said she would be down going to see a movie tonight. She's caught up on all the Marvel movies and stuff, but there are a couple movies playing at the budget theater. If you're up for it tonight?"

"That was serious? Well, sure. When are we leaving?" Alexander looked up from his phone as Kate walked into the room now, transitioning from her head poking beyond the wall to in the room, naked and with her arms at her sides. She tried to pretend she was confident whenever she did this, but Alexander could see in her stance that she was trying just a bit too hard to be nonchalant with it. That she was working very hard to keep her hands at her side and to look him square in the eye. But he still admired her effort, even down to her flushed chest.

"We've got about an hour until we have to leave. Nikki said she's going to take the bus to the theater, but I figured we could drive her home. She still lives in our old place -- got a new roommate when I moved out," she said, still trying a bit too hard to be relaxed despite her state of undress.

Alexander put his phone on a vanity that he had picked up second-hand and approached her, reaching a hand up to her neck and running his fingers through her soft, neck length hair. "And I suppose you're going to go wearing this?" He said quietly, flirting subtly -- not like a newly in love couple, but instead one that had grown easy with each other over time.

Kate smiled and leaned her head against his hand, brushing her cheek against his skin to savor every moment. Until finally she stepped forward and leaned her forehead against his chest. She didn't speak a word as she melted against him comfortably. Alexander said nothing either as he stroked her naked back slowly, allowing Kate the moment to hide her face of any embarrassment that was causing her back to break out into electrified gooseflesh. Her skin was soft under his experienced hand, and he danced his fingertips over the goosebumps, tickling her, knowing Kate would bury herself into his chest again even further.

Moments, subject to the rules of reality, can feel like forever or like flash for the viewer. An exquisite movie flies by without a thought of the time, but a boring lecture from a professor you hate can last for an eternity of an hour. And a lover, gently stroking your skin to make you sigh with comfort and happiness somehow falls in the middle of a moment you never want to end and you're hoping ends sooner to lead to a culmination of higher pleasures, then higher pleasures, then one more higher pleasure until the world explodes and your mind is left reeling. As Kate reached her small hand into Alexander's jeans, she ran her fingers through the soft hair to find that she was balanced between wanting this moment to last forever and wanting it keep moving on. And yet, she still did not speak. This was her man, she was his woman -- but she still was shy enough to fight the imperfect words that threatened to come out. She could never find the right words to say to really show exactly how she felt; everything was still new and exciting while being comfortable and safe for her.

All these half formed thoughts and distressed time flew from her mind as she grasped Alexander's cock. She closed her eyes and imagined what her hand must look like, wrapping around his soft shaft and holding it like a favorite comfort. But that thought left too as she realized she was stroking him slowly, automatically. Her hand massaging him, feeling the warmth of his heartbeat through it as it began to respond to the pressure. She pressed harder against him, her nipples now hard against the comparatively rough fabric of his shirt. And she stroked harder, still not saying a word, still not looking up.

Alexander wrapped his arms around her, one hand on the small of her back to pull her closer, the other running through her hair, combing it with his fingers and occasionally giving it a slight pull up against her scalp, more teasing her then dominating her. Controlling her head with slight pressure, he kissed the top of her head but still did not speak. He did not want to break the spell that had silently woven itself between the two. Even when she started to squeeze a bit harder and with one hand work his pants down, he kept his mouth shut. The mood had been set.

Kate's breathing got louder and ragged as her hand moved faster. She kissed his chest through the buttoned shirt he wore and squeezed harder, just trying to be closer to him in some way. Long moments passed as she stroked furiously now, gasping open mouthed against him, eyes closed as she imagined how she looked, a wanton slut stroking him hard while she stood naked. Until she could not take it any longer and she reached up her second hand to play with his balls. The head of his cock was pressed against her belly and she rubbed it against her skin, feeling the warm wetness of his pre-cum smearing across her skin. She bit down, taking just a tiny bit of Alexander's shirt and neck between her teeth as her lust mounted, and Kate's hands flew up and down his throbbing cock faster and faster. She was panting now, excited and desperate, taking all her love and pouring it into her hands massaging his perfect cock. She needed this, and his body was clenching firmly. His fingers dug into her scalp a bit harder, one hand around her back curling into dull claws to pull her closer.

Alexander's hands gripped her tighter suddenly, digging into her skin. There it was. The pain he gave her that she craved. She shivered and let out a loud groan, her first sound, and tremors flew up and down her back. She was bound to have a soft bruise on her neck from the tight squeezing, and this fueled her further; her arms were aching from how fast and hard she was stroking. And that is what she craved, Alexander rewarding her. He grunted, finally giving in. Fingers digging into her neck and pulling back just a few inches as he started to spray Kate's stomach and thighs with his cum. The shots fired out of his cock, making his cock pulse as the thick cream spurted out, hitting her belly with an impact that made her shiver. She aimed his cock down to her pussy, feeling it fire against her smooth bare mound, savoring the feeling and shivering in pleasure. The final rope covered her slit, and she trembled, feeling the mini-orgasm crawl through her body like a shock of cold water, from her neck down to her toes.

"Thank you, Master," she said softly, as she leaned back against him, panting softly.

"Thank you, little slut," he responded as he finally tilted her head up to look at him. Her face was flushed, a bit sweaty, and slowly fading from the lust that had gripped her. "I love you too," he said simply and kissed her deeply.

Time began to exist again as minutes passed. Kate looked up at the clock on the wall and saw she had been in there almost 20 minutes. She reached down and, touching her wet pussy, covered in her Master's cum, she scooped it all up onto her hand and started to lick it off her fingers slowly, like delicious chocolate. She cleaned herself off while Alexander rested his cheek on the top of her head, eyes closed and relaxed. Finally, with one noisy slurp, she finished cleaning herself off and broke the hug. "I should really get ready," Kate mournfully said, freeing herself from Alexanders embrace.

"Are you going to shower?" Alexander asked her as she pulled away and he fixed his pants.

Kate did not respond for a few moments, leaving the room, leaning back to turn her face to him from the doorway. "Why would I wash it off when I can feel it and remember it for an entire movie?" She skipped from the room, grinning and proud of herself as Alexander fixed his clothing to finish his task before getting ready.

Less than an hour later, Kate and Alexander were on the way to the movie theater. Moments like these were precious to Kate. Earlier in the year, when she began falling in love with Alexander, she was worried that he would always want her sexually, and never socially. That fear quickly went away when less than a month passed in their relationship and he had introduced her to a friend as his girlfriend. She had never really felt the same way before as when he had done that; that elated, light feeling that comes when you feel burdens and anxieties lifted. She loved the moments of intense intimacy that were shared between them, but these times, filled with a different sort of intimacy, made her feel smaller, protected, and more simple. She was going to the movies with her boyfriend. Kate looked over at Alexander and smiled.

"What is it?" he asked, catching her eye as they drove up to a red light past a local Seattle fast food place with an unfortunate name.

"Just --" she trailed off, smiling again. "Just was thinking about us. Good stuff, don't worry."

Alexander was, at the best of times, uncomfortable discussing his feelings and emotions. With Kate, he had grown reasonably better, although he still sometimes had to remind himself it was ok to talk about them. 'I love you' is easier to say than 'I respect your feelings and am sorry for the way I acted,' but it wasn't impossible. So Kate was pleasantly surprised when he looked back and said "I'm really glad you decided to move in, you know."

The rest of the short car ride was spent with equal parts of her being happy at the developments of this morning and Alexander's words and her fishing for complements about how great of a roommate she is. When they arrived at the theater, she rushed out of the car and raced to his side to hug him as if payment for her playful obnoxiousness. Alexander, of course, repaid the gesture by squeezing Kate's butt through the knee-length flowery dress she put on, eliciting a soft involuntary moan against his chest.

"HI!" Kate said in a clear call to Nikki, her voice expressing her excitement to see her friend again. Kate and Nikki embraced in the atrium of the theater. Alexander was bringing up the rear, smiling pleasantly as he approached the two friends.

"Hi Nikki. Kate says you're 'very excited' about getting out to see a movie with us, but she didn't tell me which one we are seeing." Alexander smiled, hands in his pockets as the two girls exchanged pleasantries about how long it's been and it's good to see each other. He looked up at the board while waiting. The budget theater was a great operation. It played movies that were released the previous year for about $2 per ticket. So if there were ever movies that Alexander had wanted to see but didn't want to pay normal movie theater prices, the budget theater was perfect for those sub-par movies. However, every so often, there were movie selections that surprised him. This week with was Red Sparrow and Tag. He looked down from the board to see Kate and Nikki looking up at him, quietly watching him.

"I was hoping we could see Red Sparrow," Nikki responded after a couple minutes of their exchanged pleasantries. Alexander smiled a bit, stepped to the side, and got in line to buy the tickets. To an outsider, he might have appeared annoyed at Kate and Nikki chatting. In fact, he wanted to give them the time they needed to talk, and there was little contribution that he could give to their conversation.

With their tickets, Alexander's popcorn, and Kate and Nikki's Long Island Iced Teas, purchased from the only slightly overpriced movie theater bar, they all finally made it into the theater. They climbed the steps of the less-than-half full theater and sat near the back with Kate in the middle sipping her drink happily. Alexander usually preferred middle of the theater, right in the middle, but this wasn't about what he liked -- it was about their fun. Kate and Nikki had not been out together for a while, so Alexander did not want to interrupt their conversation or appear to be jealous of the time they were spending together -- the artist had every day with his woman, after all. He looked up at the theater screen playing the pre-previews. The advertisements for local businesses, the offer for the theater to be an event for a workplace or a party, and the reminders to turn off your phone all kept his minimum attention until the movie started. After a few minutes, he looked back down at Kate and Nikki, now tasting each other's drinks. They were speaking quietly about a date that Nikki had been invited on that blew up in her face. According to her, the woman that showed up was quite politically charged, blowing up in a rage when Nikki talked about the mild winter from climate change.

The movie started about 15 minutes later, the screen finally growing dark. Alexander reflexively put his arm up and around Kate, pulling her close before it dawned on him to be subtle -- he did not want to embarrass either Kate or Nikki. He started to pull his arm back, so it was just his fingertips touching her hair and the rest of his arm hanging over the back of the chair.

The movie continued to play. It was a bit more interesting than he thought it would be, and there were some rather thematic sexual overtones to the entire experience. Nikki leaned a few times to whisper something in Kate's ears only to make them both smile and shake briefly with some quiet laughter. He was glad to know they were having a good time.

Several long minutes passed, and Alexander felt Kate shift forward and drop Alexander's hand further down her back. She reached to grasp it and push it down closer to her butt, and Alexander shot her a small smile with wide eyes. He whispered in her ear, "Little one, your friend is right there." Kate shivered when he called her that, the thrill shooting down her spine right to her pussy. There was no turning back now, for her.

"Please Sir?" she whispered back. "Just a little. Slowly." He couldn't say no to such a sincere and desperate wish.

Before long, Alexander's arm disappeared in the dark behind Kate, her body mostly hiding it. His fingers reached lower under her dress until her panty-clad butt was resting on his palm. Slowly, teasingly, his fingers moved over the warm cloth. He could feel her wetness cling to it. Alexander did an exceptionally skillful job of staying still and looking at the screen. Kate, slightly less so. Every few moments she wiggled again, her chest pushing forward as her waist pushed down. Using his middle finger, he found her barely covered slit and pushed the fabric up firmly, stroking along her pussy.

Kate was slowly losing her mind, trying her best to pretend to still be watching the movie, keeping her face towards the screen at least. But she was no longer able to follow the plot as the film drew closer to its conclusion. Alexander continued to tease her as her panties grew more slick with every moment. She turned her head to face him, giving his cheek a kiss and whispering, into his ear, "People could see us, love." Her words were not of fear, but of lust. The risk threw fuel on the fire of her lust, and she felt his strong fingers press firmly against the cloth. She pressed down again, attempting to keep still while thrilling in the idea that people around her, even Nikki, knew what she was doing.

After long minutes, maybe 15 minutes of her being teased enough that her panties had become a squishy mess, Alexander finally slipped a finger around them and pushed up into her pussy. At this angle, only the tip of his finger could enter -- it was enough. A long low breath escaped her and her body shook like on a cold day as a small orgasm ran through her body and made her heart race.

Nikki had, in fact, noticed this. She looked over a few times and, while she could not see where his arm was, she did see that it wasn't around her or in front of her. Within those few seconds, she saw Kate breathing much too heavy for someone in a movie, and watched her best friend's chest move forward as she shifted her weight on her hips, mouth slightly open. She snapped her head back to the screen and bit her lips between her teeth, her face not dissimilar to when a friend accidentally reveals something about themselves and a person would pretend to not notice. Nikki kept her hands firmly crossed on her lap. She was no longer able to focus on the movie. Should I move? Should I tell them to stop? She had no idea what to do, and when Kate gasped suddenly, Nikki saw from the corner of her eye her best friend's body shake suddenly -- Oh God, I think she just came.

The rest of the movie passed like this -- Kate barely able to maintain composure, probably only fooling someone if they were on the other side of the theater, Alexander perfectly acting like he was focused on the movie, and Nikki very conscious of her own breathing and heartbeat in her chest, trying not to give away that she caught her old roommate getting played with in public like a common slut. The lights dimmed for the credits to roll and suddenly, Alexander's arm was visible again. He had his hand around Kate's shoulder, and in a very brief moment, Kate leaned over to suck one of his fingers when she thought, incorrectly, Nikki wasn't looking. As quickly as she could, she cleaned her own pussy off his middle finger and then turned her head back to the screen, adjusting herself to appear normal again.

12