By His Reputation Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So what did you think?" Alexander asked Nikki as they stood in front of the theater, waiting for Kate who had to rush to the bathroom at the end, before the credits even finished rolling. Alexander had always sat through credits of a movie, a tradition that long predated post-credits scenes. He liked to see how many people had worked on these massive projects, and now recently he knew enough people in artistic communities that occasionally he would see a name of an animator that he met once in college, or a writer of whom he was aware.

"It was pretty good," Nikki responded, insistently staring at her feet, or digging through her purse, or looking at her phone. "How about you guys? Have a nice time?" As soon as the words passed her lips, she knew she should have worded that differently.

"It was great. Kate's been looking forward to seeing you for a long time. She does miss living with you, you know. You could come visit us in the new apartment if you ever wanted."

Nikki nodded, not sure if Alexander knew that she knew what they did.

Kate came back shortly and, as promised, Alexander drove Nikki home. The drive there was spent with Kate avoiding answering questions about the second half of the movie, and the women promising to visit more often, even setting up a night to hang out together at Kate and Alexander's apartment next week. Alexander promised that he would make himself scarce and go into the city to see some friends of his own. They parted ways very friendly and Nikki promised to text a bit more.

The door closed and Alexander started driving them back to their home. "She knows what we were doing in the theater, you know," he said, giving sideways smirk and turning his eyes to Kate has he drove. She didn't have an answer, but she looked down at her fingers for a while, sheepishly.

"How do you know?" Kate asked as they turned another street closer to their home.

"Call it a hunch, but she couldn't look either of us in the eye after the movie, and she was a lot chattier during the previews than she was on the drive to her place."

"You might be right. I hope she didn't get upset." Kate said.

"She stayed in the theater, got in the car, and still hugged you when she left. I'm pretty sure she's alright." Alexander smiled at her and touched her hand as they pulled up to the parking lot. Before he stepped out, he grabbed her hand and kissed it, smiled at her, then got out of the car.

When they got into the apartment, Kate had set her things down on the counter and reached under her dress to pull her panties down with practiced ease. She took them into the bedroom and set them in the laundry basket before returning back, happily, to Alexander leaning against the counter waiting for her. He extended a hand to her wordlessly, and she came close to hug him and snuggle against his chest.

"Love you sweetie. Thank you for following the rules about the house," he said softly, her head under his chin.

"I love you too, Sir, and you're welcome." She smiled and looked really quite peaceful against him.

"You followed one of the rules, but you also broke one today. Do you know which one?"

Kate hesitated for a moment, evoking a single smack against her butt, the dress offering little protection even though the spank was meant more as an alert than actual punishment. She finally spoke "I touched myself in the bathroom without asking permission first."

In a whirl of movement, she was pinned up against the counter, her hair tossed into her face in an unexpected mess. In a flash, his fingers were back inside of her, taking advantage of their long established rule about no panties being allowed in their home. She moaned, already feeling like a bitch in heat as her man groped her and threw her body around. She gripped at the countertop as his fingers probed deeper. She knew what she was in for.

He pistoned two fingers in and out of her rapidly, his knuckles smacking against her body with enough force to make her body bounce. "Sir, I'm already wet enough for my punishment," she moaned in halting breaths, each pump making her voice raise uncontrolled.

"I've trained you well, slut, haven't I? What's the rule about playing with your pussy?" he growled, his voice and actions a very different demeanor than they were 5 minutes ago in the hallway walking up to their home. He rapidly pulled his cock free from his pants as she fixed herself, palms flat on the counter.

"If I play with myself without you, I need to ask permission. If I do it when you're not available to give permission, I have -," she was cut off when he suddenly slid his cock into her pussy with one fluid motion. He was not making love with her, and the moment was not romantic like the afternoon. This was him fucking her like the slut she was. She leaned down to let him do it easier. Her head was already swimming and she forgot what she was saying until a suddenly smack on her bare butt reminded her.

"What is the rule?" he repeated, his voice stronger now as I started slamming faster and faster.

"If I play with myself without you, I need to ask permission," she responded. "If I do it when you're not available to give permission, I have to tell you and show you a picture." She finished, struggling to form coherent words as he picked up the pace of his thrusting, his cock making loud wet slaps against her as her wetness slid down her thighs in a delicious mess.

"And what happens if you break the rule?" Alexander asked as Kate, unbidden, let her face fall against the counter and reached back with both hands, holding her cheeks to spread them further for him, letting herself be used more thoroughly.

"Sir gets to punish me." She had difficulty speaking now, with her face pressed against the counter and her breasts squished against it. Alexander slipped his cock from her pussy and, in one easy practiced move, sank into her ass, not for the first time. Her body relaxed to let him in and she moaned loudly from the moment his cockhead popped into her ass until she ran out of breath.

"And do you understand what your punishment is right now?" He asked, wondering what she would say in response, since anal was no longer a punishment for her.

"Sir isn't going to cum inside my pussy!" she screamed, her mind gone to lust and retreating back to her submission of him. She pushed harder back against him, forcing it fully inside of her, making her groan in pleasure and pain. She fucked herself on his cock this time. Alexander didn't stand idle though. After a few thrusts backwards he leaned forward and his stronger weight and power pushed her against the counter top, pinning her into place, his cock buried fully inside her ass. He started to give short powerful thrusts into her now, feeling her body grip and pulsate around him.

Kate was unintelligible, grunting and clawing at the counter for something and for nothing. She didn't know when she started to cum, and it wasn't ending. He pumped fast enough that his heavy balls swung forward to slap into her wet pussy, and his fingers found her hair, frantically balling and pulling slightly.

"Little one, your ass is so tight, I'm going to cum!" Alexander moaned out, hurriedly speaking to warn her and move faster. "Tell me what you want!"

This was it. Kate knew he loved when she let go of her inhibition and embraced her inner slut and, while it was not a conscious thought anymore, she wanted to be extra slutty for him. "Cum inside my naughty ass, Master! Make me take it like a whore! Let Nikki watch as you turn me into a slut and then fuck her and make me lick your cum out of her pussy!" Every word was punctuated with her volume getting louder from a thrust, until she got what she wanted.

Alexander leaned forward again, his other hand on her back pressing her firmly into the counter as he grunted loudly, releasing his cum into her tight ass, spurting rope after rope of warm cum so she could feel it flooding her. He clenched his jaw and grunted one last time as she squeezed her eyes shut in a moment of bliss.

They both collapsed to the floor and rested, sweaty and panting, for several minutes until they could stand. They collected themselves, kissed, and went to shower, Alexander helping Kate walk in wobbly legs and her doing the same. Some things, even after living together and exploring everything together, were still a treat for both of them.

12