By His Reputation Ch. 08

Story Info
The conclusion of Alexander and Kate's story.
8.4k words
4.05
4.3k
2

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After far too long, but with nothing but support from friends on here, I bring you the conclusion of Alexander and Kate's story.

"CHEERS!" the voices echoed out loudly as the group brought bar glasses with various spirits together. The clink of the glasses underlined the joy that was felt in the room. Alexander had a smile on his face, as did Kate, as they reached towards the middle of the large table in one of those moments when everyone tries to bring their drinks together, but undoubtedly someone has too short of arms and can't reach.

Kate and Alexander smiled widely at their friends, new and old, and even more so at each other. Kate brought the glass to her smiling lips, raising the hand that now wore an intricately designed silver ring. Alexander had one arm around her and was obnoxiously and lovingly using the word "fiancée" repeatedly and, after a few drinks, was trying to teach people why women got the extra "e" in the word.

Going around the room of the small bar were their close friends, the people who would, without question or discussion even, be their bridal party. These were their best friends, new and old, and they needed to be part of their lives this day. Alexander had been making calls for a few weeks now to arrange a special party in celebration. Around the table was Nikki, Kate's best friend. Nikki had grown two inches since her early college days when Kate and Alexander met, and she had finally dyed her hair a light shade of green as she always wanted to. She was still the introverted girl, but she was here for her best friend and there was no question she always would be. Next to her was Jewel, Alexander's friend he met on an online forum almost 20 years ago, but had grown very close to both of them - she lived in Seattle and had been visiting family back home in California and left early for this. She was shorter than Nikki, and a bit closer to plus size, and was self-conscious about her size until she had her second Old Fashioned. Interesting fact, she was the one who bought Alexander the print of Starry Night that he kept with him throughout college and now hung in the living room Kate and Alexander had together. Next was Valerie, Alexander's old work friend from an office supply store that he worked at to put himself through college. She stuck by him through everything and was always loyal and generous. She always called him Alex since the first day they met as there was another Alexander in their office, and as she was drinking tonight her native Minnesotan accent grew thicker. Brea, who looked downright pale next to Valerie's darker brown skin, smiled only with her mouth closed and was tremendously shy, but she looked up to Kate like a mother almost, trusting her all through college and letting Kate be the ringleader of any adventures.

The men were a bit different. The women were congratulatory and thrilled, but the men were engaged in a contest to get the newly engaged couple as drunk as physically possible. Next to Alexander was Cody, who grew up next to Kate in small town Washington and then lived with Kate for a while after his parents kicked him out for being gay. Ryan, Alexander's lanky and surfer-haired friend from college who refused to wear anything but button up shirts, stood behind the group reaching over everyone. He brought his friend Isaac, who was a mutual friend of just about everyone at the party but served in the Army and had difficulty with scheduling. And Alexander's oldest friend, Sawyer, who grew up in the same town as him and now they wound up living on the same street after Alexander and Kate moved into a suburb and rented a townhouse.

The party continued for a few hours in the usual way. Alexander and Kate had to tell the story about how he proposed (he literally painted a scene in front of their old favorite café, the White Grass, of him on one knee presenting her a ring) and gave it to her as a 2 year anniversary present of their first date. Kate had to show off her ring, which was two silver bands crisscrossed into an X and each band was studded with a rainbow of stones. They had to discuss pros and cons of every season to get married - Kate wanted it to be a winter wedding as she did not want to sweat in a wedding dress and she loved the snow even more than Alexander did. Valerie suggested a summer wedding because she hated the winter, but agreed that it was the best decision for the couple. They had to tolerate the usual jokes about having kids, although everyone present had, at one point or another, heard Alexander's thoughts that "his DNA was not so special that there needed to be more of it out there." And a few people asked "what are weddings like where you are from" of Brea, a Vietnamese girl from Indiana and Valerie, a South African girl who was born in Minnesota. Eventually, when people could barely stand, they left the restaurant and piled into a limo that Valerie and Cody, being the two "in the know" friends who helped plan the day, had rented, and were all promptly driven to their respective homes.

Alexander's fingers laced around Kate's slowly, tightly, as his naked body pressed down harder onto Kate's prone form, forcing her chest and face into the bed. His fingers squeezed tighter as his thick cock pushed into Kate's asshole slowly, the lubricant and months of practice let her ass easily take him. She gasped and let out a long and muffled moan into the bed, then arched her hips up slightly to allow her fiancé to take her deeper, loving the pressure of his body on her.

"Daddy" she whimpered, involuntarily, a habitual moan, as he moved deeper into her, his hips resting against her butt and then squishing even harder as he sunk into her. It did not hurt, but every time he took her ass it took her a moment to adjust to the pressure. And the first time she did, when it took minutes and slow patience, now took seconds and little more than wanton lust. She pushed back again, turning her head and inhaling a deep breath of cool fresh air as his hips undulated slowly and his hand gripped tighter.

Kate couldn't help herself. She kept pushing back, wanting the pressure to be perfect and wanting to be filled completely. Alexander pressed harder down, his weight holding her firmly to the bed and keeping her completely in place. She could feel his breath against her neck and feel his lips on her ear, not kissing, not biting, just there. He was focused on her and shifted his hips one more time until finally, they were in sync and Kate pressed back as hard as she could. "Alex," she moaned shakily, grabbing for his hand that somehow slipped loose and wrapped around her neck, squeezing gently. Just enough to restrict. They knew what they were doing.

She let out a long low sigh, exhaling her patience that she held all night, and pushed up again, demanding attention, demanding her Master's lust. And he gave that, his thick cock dominating her ass with barely a word exchanged between the two. He stretched her as much as every time, and she gripped him tightly, her body starting to sweat from the exertion of being used. Every thrust came with a gentle shake of her body, a wiggle against the bedsheets they had pinned into place, and his cock growing harder in her ass.

Then he did that thing he loved. Nothing complex, just one thrust deep, holding still while buried to the hilt, and flexing his cock to stretch just a little bit wider and a little bit deeper, only to resume thrusting. Every pause came with a faster pace until his hips were slapping against her ass, making wet sounds with each thrust and Kate no longer had to push back to get her man to take her deep. Every thrust became more powerful as his heavy cum-filled balls came to rest on her ass. She clawed at her palm as her vision swam and his hand clutched harder. Before long, her body was a lightning rod of pleasure, and she couldn't tell where he ended and she began.

Alexander was a man possessed. He waited all night, and Kate so graciously was teasing him under the table all night. Gently squeezing his thigh, lifting her dress up just a bit too high when she adjusted herself sitting down, and the knowing glances. She said she wanted him to see her wearing this ring the rest of her life, and then she whispered "and only this ring" when she leaned over to kiss his cheek. She pulled him into her desire, and now she was paying for it.

It started slowly, and passionately, lovingly, with kisses that turned to firmer kisses and bites that kept going until they hurt and she had to tap his head. Hand holding that turned into arm holding, that turned into his hands wrapped around her hip squeezing and then one hand pinning down both her wrists and the other wrapped around her neck. And his cock gently slipping in, going slowly before thrusting as fast as she could take it. They never found a limit that could break his little slut.

The small nightlight was all they could see by, and Alexander could see the scratches on his arm from her fingernails easily now as they darkened. He started to growl directly into her ear and shivered. "You're my little slut now, aren't you?"

"I'm always your little slut" she said back between ragged breaths, trying to hold on as he fucked her ass. They were like this - they started making love and ended up hardcore fucking, and she loved it every time. And as he moved faster and faster, he stopped trying to hold himself up and hold her wrists down. Both his hands went to her hips to guide into her, and he fell forward onto Kate again, restraining her with his body. Kate's voice got louder now, nearly screaming into the bed as her vision swam. She gasped for breath and finally, Alexander slammed into her one more time, hard, and spurted his cum into her ass. When she really focused on it, she liked to imagine what it would look like, his cream hitting her insides and filling her, coating her, flooding her. But mostly, she just felt his heart race in his chest, she felt his cock flex even bigger, and she felt his hands grip even tighter, sweetly painfully, as if he needed to keep her in place. He did not; she pushed back when she felt this. She wanted it even more.

After a moment, their breathing slowed a bit, and Alexander moved up and off her, but pulling her aside so they were spooning, not wanting to slip out of her quite yet. Kate took deep and desperate breaths of fresh air, and snuggled back against her man, wrapping his arm around her like a blanket. They did not speak for a while. Instead, they lay together calmly and happily as they caught their breath and came down from their high. And finally Alexander started to pull out of her ass, a maneuver that made Kate quite unhappy and she turned her head so he could see her pout.

"You stay there and pout, I'm going to go shower," he said, teasingly.

She turned even further to face him and responded with a resounding "BOOO!" in protest of him leaving, prompting him to reach back to the bed, and tickle her butt. Kate squealed and rolled away from him until she was on the side of the bed with her feet on the floor. She looked at him with a fake sad face and pouted again "I trusted you."

"Well, now you can get up." He smirked and she followed him to the shower, grabbing her phone off their dresser against the wall, chasing after him to catch up so that when he bent over to turn the water on, she could slowly squeeze his butt. Over the two and a half years they had been together, Kate had become strangely fascinated with Alexander's butt, claiming it had a very "perfect shape, like a peach" which confused Alexander to this very day. He, smiling as he always did, chose to let his fiancée have her fun and asked, "Did you have fun tonight?"

"I really did. And I've been thinking - I've read a lot of stories about people who get married. Nothing necessarily needs to go wrong at the wedding with big dramatic events. But a lot of people say that they wish they had done things differently. Like they, in hindsight, don't care if the table decorations are perfect or whatever. So, I am hoping we can keep things simple and focus on what is important." Kate was fiddling with her phone while she was talking to him, before setting it down and moving back over to him.

"You've been thinking about this for a while then? We just got engaged. Let's enjoy a few days off before we really get to the wedding planning or the parties or whatever. We have some time before the pressure is on. Besides, we are the only ones that really need to be happy, right?" He stepped under the water and held the clear shower curtain open for Kate to join him. She climbed in and kissed him, pulling him down to her lips.

"I have. I have some plans, but. You're right. We can wait. And everyone is going to have fun, not just us."

As the wedding planning developed, Kate and Alexander came to three conclusions. One, they wanted their wedding in March so they wouldn't be as warm wearing formal clothes and prices would be cheaper. Two, their bachelor and bachelorette parties should be on the same night (Kate was rather insistent on this because "it seems like a fun idea!" and with no further clarification) and they should be both planned by the bridal party without any input from either of them. Three, everything would be very low key. They decided they wanted a very mellow day with just a fun dance after. Both of them were artists for work. Alexander did primarily commission work and Kate hosted a YouTube drawing/comedy channel. Income was fine, but no reason to have a $10,000 wedding when they are, to quote Kate, "just as married no matter how much we spend."

Finally, a few months rolled by and Kate and Alexander were greeted by a mild December weekend morning. Wedding plans were going swimmingly, and they did not have to compromise on their budgets or their ideals for the wedding. A friend was doing the music, the venue was handling the food, and Alexander knew plenty of students who specialized in photography. It was all coming together. The only mystery left was about to be solved - what the bridal party had planned for the bachelorette and bachelor parties. All Alexander knew was that he would be getting picked up at 11 in the morning by his friends.

Cody, Ryan, Isaac, and Sawyer arrived at his front door, all wearing slacks and button up shirts. The party started without incident, just fun with friends. They started by going to a bowling alley and having a few drinks and bar pizza for lunch. Sawyer was the designated driver, as he was not big on drinking anyway. After bowling they went outside the city to a private indoor rock-climbing party where they all realized that none of them knew how to climb well - although Isaac picked it up much faster than the others and grew continually flirty with the instructor, making jokes about ropes and private lessons. The two men exchanged numbers before the group departed for their final stop on the party. The sun was coming down as they pulled up to a house that Alexander did not recognize. The groomsmen had fallen mysteriously silent on the drive over and did not say a word as they guided him up to the front door. It was a modest two-story house that was at the end of a cul-de-sac in the suburbs, surrounded by a tall wooden fence. Cody rang the doorbell and they all waited, ignoring Alexander further as he asked where they were. The door opened and Alexander's party entered another level. Kate, of all people, opened the door. She was wearing a short black dress and greeted the men.

"Thanks for everything guys, I really appreciate it," Kate said as she reached for Alexander's hand and pulled him into the house. Then men responded with pats on the back, gentle pushes over the threshold, and wishing them both a great night. Alexander looked behind him as she closed the door, wondering what kind of shenanigans they had gotten him into.

"Baby, what's going on?" he asked. Not a dumb man, he knew that this was clearly a surprise that was orchestrated by the bridal party and his soon-to-be wife. He could only guess that they had arranged strippers or some such like that, due to the secrecy and the new house. "Where are we?" he continued.

"This is Jewel's house. And I've arranged a little bit of a sexy," she leaned in close and kissed his cheek mid-sentence, "surprise for you. Everyone always says they want a night to remember. Well tonight we get that for sure. I have a private party for you downstairs."

"And Jewel has cleared you using her house? I assume she knows about this?" Alexander responded as Kate pulled him into the house while they kicked off their shoes. It was a split level, but the entrance to the downstairs area was at the back of the house, through the kitchen that led to the fenced-in backyard. At this point in the year, outside was quite dark and nobody was outside - people kept to their own business when it got cold.

"Of course she is. We've known her a long time, I trust her. And it's an irrelevant point since she already said it's all ok." Kate led Alexander through the dark kitchen and down some stairs that curled around to a dimly lit basement. "Just go down. I'll be down soon enough. Have fun."

At this point in their relationship, Alexander knew his bride to be. She tried to surprise him but they had grown too close to be terribly unpredictable at this point. He was sure that downstairs there would be a big couch and a stripper who was waiting with black lighting or something like that. And as he walked downstairs his prediction was revealed to be true. There was dim black light, some soft club music that sounded like jazzy renditions of Tove Lo, and a girl wearing a white tank top and thong dancing slowly, by herself, to the music. She wore a white mask over her eyes and nose, like you'd wear to a classy masquerade ball, and was lifting up and lowering her tank top, which glowed along with her mask and thong in the black lighting. Alexander wasn't a huge fan of black lighting, but he had to admit the show was definitely worth his attention.

He could see her smile at him as he approached. She was shorter with large breasts, and a little chubbier than Kate. She looked up at Alexander and smiled wider, her teeth glowing in the black light. "What's your name?" he asked, politely, trying to not be immediately and overtly horny, as he suspected she got that a lot.

She was having none of it, and she licked a finger sensuously and then put it to his lips to shush him. She then turned around and leaned back, pressing her ass up against him, pushing him backwards until he fell onto the couch behind him. "Alright then, no talking," he responded to the gesture. She swayed over to a speaker bar on Jewel's shelf, bent over, showing how the thong was hiding in her pale ass and barely covering her pussy, and turned the volume up before coming back to him. She kept her back to him and swayed her ass back and forth slowly. Alexander, relatively certain he knew the rules of a strip club, kept his hands at his side and was more than surprised when she bent down to grab his hands and pull them to her ass. Gyrating for several minutes until the song ended, she pressed back against him until finally sitting on his lap, squishing his bulge under her thong and wiggling into place so it was positioned more comfortably against her pussy.

She started to grind down on him, harder, pressing her barely covered pussy up against his tent - Alexander could nearly feel her heartbeat against him, she pressed down on him so much. She broke the silence and he heard the quiet whisper "relax" as his hands were placed on her tits and held there longer. He smiled and gently started to massage, wondering now when Kate would be coming down to join him. She had said she would be right down. He squeezed a bit harder, starting to massage and flick his fingers over her hardening nipples, letting the tank top fabric brush over them. A soft moan escaped her lips and she pressed down harder against him. "Relax baby" she whispered one more time.