By His Reputation Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've been waiting for this for a long time," he looked up at her, mouth open in a soft gasp as she squeezed his cock. Jewel had her eyes closed in pleasure as she pulled herself close, taking him all the way into her slit before gently gyrating. They didn't move much in the pool, just ground together, flexing their bodies in unison as they kissed firmly; their tongues explored each other's mouths. Valerie scooted around the tub, as Jewel's back blocked most of her view and she wanted to see. Kate had turned to face them, one hand on both her friend and her man's backs, as though pushing them together urging them to go faster.

Jewel let out a soft moan and broke the kiss as she started to bounce. "About 10 years now I've wanted this" and she moved faster and faster, letting Alexander stretch her pussy. She tried to look at him but pleasure slammed her eyes shut each time she bottomed out on him, her clit pressing against the base of his cock. The hot tub began to splash up and over as they moved faster, more passionately. Seconds turned into minutes and minutes turned into moments that they would never forget as Jewel pressed down on him, racing to her own explosive orgasm, forgetting anyone was watching and just wanting to fuck herself silly on his thick cock. Finally, after too long, Alexander bit down on Jewel's neck and started to cum inside of her, groaning loudly, his entire body convulsing as one final orgasm wracked through him. Jewel pressed down hard, wanting his cum as deep as it could go, leaving deep scratches along his back. She flailed and collapsed against him, tremors ran down her spine as Kate and Alexander touched her; her skin was on fire and her vision swam, until finally she leaned up and kissed him gently on the lips.

"Worth the wait, but we have got to do this again," she smiled.

"Wait, is that an option? Kate?" Valerie piped up.

"Before tonight I'd have said no. Now, I think it is," Kate grabbed Valerie's hand and licked a finger clean, looking up into her blueish eyes.

Three months later, Alexander was in his classy black tuxedo his house's guest room. Sawyer, Isaac, Cody, and Ryan were running an errand getting coffee for everyone except Kate and Valerie. Kate looked beautiful in her streamlined wedding gown and refused even the possibility of spilling coffee on herself. Valerie insisted she was not in the mood for caffeine. Jewel, Brea, and Nikki were attending to Kate and putting finishing touches on their makeup. And Valerie, having finished hers earlier, was sitting on a chair in Alexander's guest room, very carefully swallowing Alexander's cock down her throat, moaning like a whore. Alexander reached up to touch the ceiling as he did not want to mess her perfectly photographic hair. Valerie groaned in pleasure around it, licking her tongue around his cock - she had grown to love the taste of him and his cum and enjoyed it more than she ever thought she would.

He thrust his hips forward into her mouth, breathing heavily as Val sucked all the stress away from him, cleaning and worshiping his cock - she hadn't had him in her mouth in what felt like too long because wedding planning was very busy, but she wasn't going to let her best friend go down the aisle without being as relaxed as possible.

Without warning, there was a knock on the door and Brea stuck her head in, hair and makeup fully ready. "Alex-? Oh!" she squeaked as she watched Valerie open her eyes and look over, not removing his cock from her mouth. "Kate says to finish up soon. We need to get into our positions in just a few minutes!" She lingered for a moment and Alexander saw her bite her lipstick covered lips as Valerie closed her eyes and bobbed her head faster, squeezing Alexander's ass, which she secretly agreed was a perfect ass, and sucked his cock into her throat until her nose was on his belly. Brea watched, biting her bottom lip slightly as Alexander's groans grew louder and she watched the telltale spasms and his hands shoot to her shoulders, gripping tightly as he steadied himself on her, his cum pouring into her hungry mouth. A few moments passed as she sucked out every last drop, gave it a kiss, and stood up smiling.

"Just finished! Be out in a minute!" Valerie answered smiling, still swallowing. She looked in a mirror and slightly adjusted her blue dress, then back at Alexander as he caught his breath and tucked his cock away.

"How do I look?" he asked his friend.

"Handsome as ever," she answered, and smiled. "How do I look?"

"Like a blind person could even see how beautiful you are." He smiled back, giving off a deep exhale.

"Are you ready, Alex?" she gently poked his belly.

"I am now. Thanks for coming to check on me. I know Kate asked you to, but you could have asked someone else to. I don't know how I'd be able to do this without you and my other friends." He responded, smiling back and giving her one more kiss.

"Then let's go get you married, Alexander Page."

As they left the room, Valerie went over to where Cody, in a blue tuxedo, stood, looking at note cards for his Best-Man speech. Valerie only had a few key points she was going to say for hers, and decided, consistent with her personally, to "just wing most of it."

Music started playing and Alexander opened the doors to start the ceremony, smiling widely as the small group of friends and family turned to face him. He held onto a small note in his pocket, a note from his future wife and all of the women in the party. "One day at a time, we will get through everything together", it read, reassuring him when he was nervous.

Valerie, holding a hand over her belly and on arm around Cody's, walked down the aisle to the music. Sawyer and Nikki, wearing a matching purple dress and purple-accented tuxedo came next. Then Jewel and Isaac in yellow, and finally Brea and Ryan in green.

Finally, the door opened and Kate stepped through, wearing a knee-length white dress that flared at her hips and hung by straps off her shoulders. Alexander looked up from his friends, smiled, and prepared himself to start the rest of his life with his wife and his friends by his side.