By His Reputation Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The dancer then stood up, turned around, and straddled him and leaned far forward, kissing his neck. Alexander began to wonder a bit more insistently where Kate was and what she would say. He was confident she would have set limits for this dancer, but still. One never knows for sure. Even as she bit his neck and caused him to gasp softly, he trusted Kate and her plan.

Alexander felt the small girl begin to gyrate over him, pressing down on him again, her warm pussy throbbing over the bulge in his pants. She started kissing his neck harder, and he felt her breathing get faster. She was practically trying to impale herself on him, forgetting that she was supposed to be dancing for him for a moment. The gyrations slowed, but her breathing increased, and the song came to an end. She leaned back and Alexander opened his eyes. The girl was lifting her arms into the air.

Suddenly, Alexander felt a pair of hands on his shoulders from behind. He turned his head but could not see that far back. He could only feel those hands slowly slide down his shirt, rubbing his chest until they got to his crotch and Alexander felt a smaller pair of breasts press against the back of his head. Alexander tried to turn around again, but all he could see was that this woman had darker skin and thin arms. Thin arms that led to dexterous hands that moved up the woman on his lap, up higher until they touched the tank top and lifted it up and off and over her head, exposing the other girl's smaller breasts. It seemed Kate had arranged a bit of a party for him. The dancer in the white thong stood up and started to actually dance for him, like she was when he came down the stairs. The other girl came around and Alexander finally saw her. She was wearing a mask similar to the other dancer, white and glowing in the light, but hers was worn further down over her lips, a full mask, and sparkled more in the light. She was also completely nude as she stepped forward in front of him, the black light making her skin seem unearthly. She was thin, taller than the other dancer, and they started to dance together, hands intertwined, looking at either other closely.

The taller girl turned her back to Alexander and bent down, showing her curvy ass to Alexander. Three things happened at the same moment. Alexander saw hints of her smooth pussy as she bent over to pull her friend's glowing thong down. The first dancer gave a little yelp as those hands raked over her pussy, with just the softest looking hair growing in a well-groomed triangle above it, and Alexander heard Kate's voice in his ear tell him to "touch her ass." Kate had come downstairs and was kneeling behind the couch where Alexander was sitting. He turned his head but she placed a hand on each of his ears to keep him facing forward. "Pay attention, my love. And touch it." The two girls in front of him did not react to Kate being there at all that he could see.

He reached up and squeezed the darker dancer's ass, feeling how soft and perfect it was. He couldn't help it and he used both hands now to massage and play with it. The girl turned her face back over her shoulder and watched him as she steadied herself, hanging onto the first dancer. Alexander's fingers found their way to her pussy and they glided across, spreading her wetness and feeling the heat of her skin. Kate's hands on Alexander's face began to stroke his skin while he played with another woman's ass and pussy in front of her.

Alexander could have stayed like this for hours, but eventually the girl in front of him started fidgeting more, shifting her weight back and forth. Eventually she stood and he heard a soft moan from behind her mask. She grabbed the first dancer and moved him over to Alexander's lap, sitting him right on his still throbbing bulge, her back to Alexander's chest. Kate, fully intent on participating now, reached down to grasp his hands, moving them so they were on the dancer's tits. Kate squeezed Alexander's hands and kissed his neck. "Touch her for me," she whispered as he rubbed his hands over her breasts, massaging and teasing and pulling on her nipples. He closed his eyes; he was beginning to lose control. He heard soft moaning and saw the darker girl lean forward and pull her mask off, gasping, kissing the first girl on the lips passionately and holding nothing back.

"Val?" Alexander cried out as he sat up, almost throwing the dancer off his lap. The girl kissing the stripper on his lap was Valerie, his friend and former coworker. One of Kate's bridesmaids. He pulled his hands back, realizing he had been stroking her pussy and he twisted his head around until he looked Kate in the eye finally. What he saw next caused his train of thought to come crashing into a tree and stop dead. Kate was fully naked, as was Nikki, Kate's best friend, hair dyed blue now. Nikki was kneeling next to Kate, a hand far below Alexander's sight line on the couch. Kate grabbed for Alexander and her fingers dug into his skin. Valerie had not moved and did not stop kissing the masked dancer yet, and the groom, thinking back on this night, would later realize how obvious the situation was that was developing in front of him. Kate moaned softly in his ear, one hand on Nikki's thigh clenching too. "Don't fuck this up Alex...just be a good Sir and enjoy your gift."

Alexander, once again, had many thoughts going through his head but the first and loudest was the look of pleasure and joy on his soon-to-be wife's face. She was happy. She was enjoying this. She put his hands on the dancer's chest. She arranged Valerie to be here. She somehow got Nikki to join them naked too. And there, the two friends were kneeling on the floor behind him as they watched him play with a naked stripper on his lap. No other thoughts mattered. He kissed Kate on the lips and leaned forward, one hand on the dancers left breast, the other sliding down her soft belly towards her pussy, his fingers gliding over her soft hair there, and hearing her moan into Valerie's lips.

"Finger her, Alex," Valerie said to him, looking him in the eye, breaking so many barriers they used to have. "Finger her faster, she wants it." She stared at him for a moment longer before leaning forward quickly, kissing him on the lips and slipping her tongue into his mouth immediately. She was a voracious kisser, moaning into his lips. The girl on her lap spread her legs as his fingers found their target and sank into her. She started to whimper and moan, already quite turned on from dancing, playing with Valerie, and being Alexander's plaything as he grabbed at her. She turned around and kissed Alexander as well, breaking the kiss. Valerie took the dancers face back and removed the mask. Surprising Alexander only because he was not thinking clearly, the girl behind the mask was the shy little Brea from the party, and she had her tongue deep in Valerie's mouth at that moment.

The party became a whirlwind and before long all five of the people were on the floor. Valerie was bent over the couch, her head in Nikki's lap. Valerie had never before gone down on a woman, so she was slowly stroking Nikki's pussy. Alexander, who was behind Valerie with an incredibly obvious tent in his pants, had never seen either of them naked before and was taking in the sight of one his best friends wiggling her ass at him as she gently touched one of his wife's best friend's pussy. It was a lot to take and it made Alexander as hard as stone. Valerie also kept pressing her naked ass back against Alexander, teasing his cock. And Brea, shy now that her mask was off, was hiding behind Alexander, touching his back and keeping one hand on Kate as Kate kissed her man deeply and was reaching to undo his belt. "Are you going to fuck her in front of all of us?" He broke the kiss and looked into Kate's eyes, checking with her. She met his gaze with clear eyes, and a silent small nod, meant only for him. "Show her what you can do, love," she said, quietly, more for him. After a few moments of frantic grasping, Alexander's zipper was down and his cock was free, resting on Valerie's soft ass, throbbing hard and already dripping a bit of precum.

Alexander thought nothing more of it and with Kate's hand around his cock he started teasing Valerie's pussy, hearing her give a soft groan of pleasure as the head pressed against her wet lips. Kate kissed his cheek again and let go, only to push onto him, forcing his body forward more. He sighed softly and smiled as his cock sank inside his old coworker's pussy. He turned his face and kissed his fiancée firmly and deeply as he thrust deeper listening to Valerie moan softly, nearly hearing the smile on her face. Alexander hooked his hands into the angle of her thigh and belly, pulling her closer so his cock sank into her fully to the root, she gripped at Nikki's body as Kate started licking at his tongue. "Fuck her for me honey. She's your fuck toy now." Kate broke the kiss to watch it closely. Nikki reached to touch one of his hands that were on Valerie's body.

"She's all for you, don't worry about making her cum. Just take her as hard as you want - she can take it. Believe me." Alexander looked over to Nikki's eyes as Kate and Brea's hands stroked his chest, beginning to unbutton his shirt. His cock was slick with her pussy and he focused only on that. He looked down, gripped harder, and started to thrust into her, loving how she looked bent over like that.

Before long, Alexander's shirt was off and his pants were pulled down, belt freed and his body exposed to the girls and their orgy. The only clothes in the room were the pants around his knee as he knelt, pounding into Valerie. It wasn't long until Kate took Brea's shoulder and guided Brea to have her first kiss with her fiancé. She giggled and shyly kissed, until Kate stuck her fingers inside her pussy; she then attacked his face, wrapping arms around him and kissing him lustily. Valerie was the only one who could not watch the events, her fingers were digging into Nikki's thighs as she took Alexander's cock hard and pressed back for more, begging for it. She only noticed something was happening when Nikki moved away, leaving Valerie to grasp only at the couch, her body no longer bouncing back and forth as her chest fell down onto the couch and her fingers grasped at the soft material. Brea broke the kiss only for Nikki to take his face and turn him to face her, kissing him deeply as the other girls. She opened her lips and pulled his tongue into her mouth, moaning happily.

"I love tasting my friends on your lips. Which one of us are you going to cum inside first?" Nikki looked him in the eyes, meeting his icy blue gaze as everyone's body shook from the impact of Alexander and Valerie's hips smacking powerfully. He turned back, tightening his grip on Valerie and taking stronger, but slower, thrusts. "Who should I cum inside Kate?"

"All of us, Daddy," she said, pulling out one of her favorite words for him, ones she saved for special times. "All of us need your cum baby." He closed his eyes and leaned his head back, feeling the multiple pairs of hands on his back and chest, and a surprise - Valerie had reached between her legs and was rubbing her pussy and his balls.

"I'm not going to be the first to cum tonight, little one," Alexander said to Kate, sweat starting to form on his chest.

"Believe me," she bit his shoulder hard enough to leave a mark and squeezed his ass "you definitely aren't going to be the first orgasm in this house tonight." The girls all giggled and Alexander realized - they had been here together perhaps for hours before him. Brea and Nikki turned a bright shade of red. "And Valerie got here late so she hasn't cum yet...so she deserves Daddy's hot cum in her." Kate knew that Alexander couldn't hold on once she started talking dirty to him, she was counting on it. Valerie pressed back harder against him, reaching for anyone she could hold and touch, finding skin and not knowing who it belonged to. Alexander gripped her thighs, slamming faster now. Brea behind him, stroking and kissing his back. Nikki, with her lips on his ears and neck on his right side, and Kate to his left, touching him and the woman he was fucking. It was too much, and Alexander's orgasm came charging like a freight train. His balls tightened up and he passed the point of no return. His cock swelled and he pushed deeper, holding still, as days of his pent up sperm started to flow into her pussy, spurting again and again into her, he could feel the thick load release into her as a powerful orgasm shot out of him. His vision swam, and he leaned against one of the women, kissing her, groaning and breathing heavily.

Several seconds later, he broke the kiss, realizing he was kissing Nikki. Valerie pushed back against him and kept pushing, not wanting him to pull out until finally he leaned back and stood up, leaving his pants around his ankles. He gained his balance and stood, arms on his hips and just about as naked as any of the girls were. "So. My bachelor party. It's an orgy with my wife's friends?" he looked down at Valerie nearly collapsed on the couch. "And my friends?"

"She's not your wife yet. And tonight we aren't her friends. She's your slut. And so is everyone else." Alexander looked up at a new voice. There was Jewel, Alexander's oldest friend, save for Sawyer. She was dressed in black lingerie and holding a video camera. Alexander couldn't help but smile as he saw her familiar face.

"So you're here too?"

"It's my house. But don't worry, I'm not participating now. The rest of them are your sluts. Not me. I'm the camera girl. Pretend I'm not here." She walked over until she was just a few feet away. The girls did not heed the "pretend I'm not here" and all waved at the camera, especially Valerie, who also wiggled her ass at the camera. Kate leaned in close "someone needs to film this for our memories, but don't worry, we haven't forgotten her." Alexander gave it no other thought but smiled at her again.

"I think then," he hesitated, "I think I'm glad that you're here for this." It wouldn't have felt right to have such a wild party without his most trusted friend there.

The party continued for hours. Throughout the course of the night, literally every pair of people had spent several minutes making out passionately and Alexander had fucked every girl bent over the couch while the rest touched and stroked him. They took turns after watching Valerie get creampied. And Alexander learned about each and every one of them. Nikki wanted him to finger her ass as he fucked her doggy style, and he easily got two fingers inside her ass, making her squirt all over his thighs. Brea's submissive personality overtook and she began calling Kate and Alexander "Mommy" and "Daddy" respectively, which Kate rewarded by kissing her square on the lips as her man filled her exceedingly tight pussy with cum. She slipped several times and started speaking Vietnamese as she grew more turned on, which only prompted Alexander to move faster to trigger it more. And finally, Kate had rested her face in Brea's lap, gently licking at her dripping pussy as Alexander thrusted into her - exhausted but he was going to be damned if he gave up now. Kate knew he was running low on steam, and turned her head back to him saying things like "can I suck your cock instead of kiss you in the wedding?" or "I promise to love, honor, obey, and keep your big Daddy balls drained every day" and finally, the kink that Alexander had kept to himself all night was the one that made him snap. "Fuck a baby into me, Daddy. Breed your little girl," she moaned as she turned her face to look at him, nearly killing him.

He collapsed down on her, not able to keep thrusting, not able to cum anymore but having one full-body orgasm that blinded him for a minute and shook his knees until he needed to fall against her, oblivious to the world. She wiggled out, turned and held him close - showing a gentle moment even in a room so thick with lust that they could taste it, she held him against her chest. "Happy bachelor party, Alexander," she whispered to him. The girls were all laying on the couch, next to Kate, gently stroking each other's skin and laying relaxed against each other. Finally, they heard a loud beep and turned their heads. Jewel, still in her black lingerie, closed the camera.

"Come on, everyone up. Into the hot tub!" Alexander, stood, panting and feeling the acid from hard exercise in his throat. He coughed and gestured to Jewel, fully naked, his cock wet from his party, and unashamed. She smiled and handed him a water bottle, which he drained immediately.

"Hot tub? Is that why you picked Jewel's house?" Valerie asked Kate.

"Absolutely!" Kate responded, the most energetic of all of them. "I think we need to give our man a bit of tender loving care."

The girls and Alexander, not a stitch of clothing on any of them, as Jewel shed her lingerie on the tiles around the hot tub, slipped into the warm water and collectively let out a sigh of pleasure, their muscles soothed by the warmth. The air might have been cold but they were all roasting hot from their exertions and the night air felt cool to them. Alexander had never actually been skinny dipping before and had never taken a bath with another person so being in water surrounded by five naked women would have completely blown his mind if he hadn't cum inside four of them already tonight. Jewel slid into the tub to Alexander's right, Kate to his left, both with an arm around him. For the majority of their time in the water, everything was very relaxed as the bubbles soothed the multiple lovers. They laughed and joked about the fun party they just had. Brea and Nikki, usually not venturing far from Kate due to varying levels of social anxiety had actually found a bit of kinship with each other and sat closely, then with their hands on each other's knees, then with an arm around each other, until after about 10 minutes the two girls tried to get out of the hot tub quietly.

Nobody said a word, not wanting to break the moment, but they watched as Brea and Nikki's naked bodies climbed out and slipped back into the house, walking quickly across the grass and tile. "Whose idea was that?" Valerie asked as she turned back to face Jewel, Kate, and Alexander.

"Looks like they are getting along pretty well," Jewel said as she turned back to smile at Alexander when Nikki and Brea disappeared behind the sliding glass door to run through the kitchen after each other. She kissed Alexander on the lips, gently turning his face to her. "And now the cameras are off, you know," she said as her hand moved lower down Alexander's belly towards his semi-hard cock floating in the water.

"Jewel couldn't be on camera, but we wanted to make sure she was part of our special day," Kate responded as she turned Alexander's face back towards her and kissed him. She may have been thoroughly worn out but she still very much loved Alexander and his party wasn't done quite yet.

"So we decided Jewel would hold the camera and her part would come after, when you could both take your time," Valerie piped up, sitting up on the edge of the hot tub, her thighs spread and feet still in the pool, steam rising off her naked wet skin. She leaned back against a hand rail and smiled as Jewel's hand wrapped around her friend's cock. She remembered the feel of his throbbing shaft in her pussy and her ass - she was the only girl Alexander creamed in the ass, as none of the others liked it as much as she did. She got a second turn and could have gone even longer. She wiggled a bit as Jewel stroked his cock, locking eyes with Alexander and smiling wide as she began to touch herself slowly, just rubbing to enjoy the show and show off herself for him.

Before long, with both Kate and Jewel kissing his neck and Jewel's hand wrapped around his turgid cock, Jewel couldn't take it anymore and she swung a leg over him in the water and worked her way down on him. Her pussy pressed hard against his cock and the water made it difficult, but finally a moment came when they connected, and he slipped deep inside his old friend.