By Mutual Agreement

Story Info
Two couples try to figure out their lives and have fun.
18.7k words
4.04
29.5k
28
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,085 Followers

Copyright © 2020 - This is an original work by Zeb Carter and is protected under copyright by U.S. copyright law. It is only submitted at Literotica.Com and any submission to any other site has not been authorized by the Author.

Author's Note: Enjoy.

By Mutual Agreement

Hank Boyd sat at his desk, cradling his face in his hands, elbows on the desk, trying not to think about something. He knew he should get to work yet it was Wednesday and for the next four hours, it would be a very rough time. Of course, his wife, Mary, would be having a rough time of it when she was at work tonight too. Hank and Mary worked opposite shifts from each other. Hank works days, Monday through Friday. Mary works nights, six to two. The only time they had for each other was on Saturday and Sunday. Both missed the other dearly. Both the companionship and the sex during the week they used to have before they were married and before Mary's job required her to move to nights.

They had talked, long and hard. Both frazzled by really only seeing each other on the weekends, they started talking about solutions to their problem. After discussing things they could do, they finally decided that the practical solution was, they would see other people during the week. Mary would see someone on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday before she went to work and Hank would see someone on those same days, except in the evening. It took them both a while to find someone they could trust and who was willing to join them in bed at the odd times they wanted them too. They also both pledged to each other they wouldn't let their feelings for the other person go beyond the sex thing. Hank thought it best if they both found happily married people.

Hank sat in his office. It was three in the afternoon and he knew Mary was home, in bed, her legs spread wide, letting another man pound into his pussy. When it first happened, he was almost sick to his stomach. Now, though, he seriously thought that he would like to be there to watch his wife getting the stuffing fucked out of her. His entire life revolved around her and her happiness. Mary's life revolved around Hank also. She loved him more than she could express. She loved him for letting her have sex with other men. It was only one right now but she could see herself expanding her stable of studs in the future.

To say Mary really liked to have sex was an understatement. She loved to fuck. She would rather fuck Hank, but with their work schedule, she was unable to. She really loved fucking her husband Hank, but she could get by with other men fucking her so she wasn't hurting during the week. She loved it when Hank and she could get together on Saturday and Sunday. As her 'boyfriend' slammed his hard cock into her pussy, she wondered what Hank was doing. They had never really talked about what they were doing, except to say they were enjoying themselves. Hank had never asked her whom she was fucking and she had never asked him whom he was fucking.

Mary was actually letting the husband of one of her friends pound her pussy into submission. He was good. He knew how to fuck. Her friend, Barbra, was loaning him to her. They were having the same problem as Mary and Hank. Barb worked during the day and Larry her husband worked nights. She was a nurse in a doctor's office. Larry was a cop. Larry was also handsome and nicely built. He was also black as was Barb. It made no difference to Mary what the color of his skin was. Only that he knew how to fuck and get her off on Monday, Wednesday, and Fridays.

Hank sat at his desk, wondering how Mary was. His partner for tonight just happened to be Mary's best friend from down the street. Barb had come down one night to talk to him, as Mary was working, as was her husband. One thing led to another and the pair wound up in bed fucking. He found Barb was great in bed and knew what she was doing. She also came hard and fast. So far, they had been together four nights. Tonight would be their fifth. Hank was looking forward to running his hands over the soft, velvety skin of Barb's wonderful body when he got home tonight.

As he sat at his desk, he was staring at the webcam on his monitor, which he used to teleconference with clients and others at his company. He thought it just might be small enough... but no, it wouldn't. He brought up Amazon. He typed in the search bar, small, WIFI cameras, and pressed return. He got about a million returns. He started to scroll through them. He was amazed at the diversity and the size of some of the cameras. He finally found one he thought he could use. It actually looked like a pen. The description said that the battery had a six-hour operation limit and that it was motion and sound-activated. It could also be plugged into a wall socket with a USB adapter.

He bought three. They cost a hundred dollars apiece but he didn't care. He knew just where to put them. They also came in different colors. He got a black one, a white one, and a red one. Suddenly, he was excited about Mary getting fucked three days a week. He might even video himself with Barb. Who knows, maybe Mary would want to watch him or herself. He got more excited as he thought about it. He had them shipped to work overnight. And he was really looking forward to fucking Barb now.

~~~~ oOo ~~~~

Mary lay on her bed with her legs spread as wide as she could. Larry was looking down at her with lust on his face. Mary smiled up at him. His black cock was brushing her thigh as he moved slowly up her body. She hadn't really come from him licking her pussy. She eventually had to tell him to stop. His sucking a licking her was pleasurable, he just didn't know what the fuck he was doing when it came to eating pussy. When his cock pressed against her labia, Mary reached down between them and placed the tip at her entrance. She moaned at the feel of him against her.

"Fuck me, please?" Mary asked.

Larry just grunted as he pushed into her pussy. He didn't abuse her, he pushed in slowly, enjoying each hot, wet inch of her. When he felt her pelvis against his, he moaned.

"Ready?" Larry asked slowly pulling out of her.

"Always," replied Mary breathing quickly.

Larry slammed into Mary's body. Mary screamed with pleasure as he hit bottom. Mary knew that today would be a good day. She had been anticipating Larry fucking her for two days now. She lay there feeling Larry's cock inside her, but she was thinking about her husband. She loved him dearly and would never do anything to hurt him. Yet she was so happy when he agreed to let her fuck other men. She loved him so much she was letting him fuck other women also.

Larry slowly pulled out of her body, holding himself up on his outstretched arms, looking down at her face. Mary smiled up at him. Larry smiled evilly. He slammed into her little white pussy as fast and hard as he could. Once again, Mary screamed her delight. In, out, as hard and fast as he could. Mary was bucking her hips up against him. She pulled his lips down to hers as her orgasm started.

"Oh fuck," screamed Mary kissing Larry's big soft lips.

"Son of a bitch you are a good fuck," said Larry. "I just love your tight white pussy."

"And I love your big black cock," said Mary, even though his cock wasn't any bigger than her husband's cock. A little fatter, but not by much.

The two of them grunted and moaned as Larry pounded Mary into the mattress. For the next half an hour, he fucked her. Then he was growling his orgasm to the room. Mary loved the feeling of his cock as it pulsed and shot her full. She screamed again as her orgasm ripped through her body. Larry was still shooting his cum into her as she just relaxed under him. She knew this wasn't the end, they had three more hours before they both had to shower and get ready for work.

~~~~ oOo ~~~~

At four-forty-five, Hank's phone rang. He smiled as he saw it was Mary. He picked up his cell and answered.

"Hello," he said.

"Hi, honey, it's me. Your dinner will be in the oven when you get home. I just wanted to tell you how much I love you before you left to come home."

"Thank you, honey. Did you have fun this afternoon?" he asked.

"I did. Thank you," responded Mary.

"Okay, I'll let you go then, love you too."

"God I love you, Hank, don't ever forget that."

"I won't. As long as you never forget I love you."

"I won't. Bye."

"Bye."

She hung up. Hank sat there smiling to himself, knowing he would be videoing her on Friday. He was shivering with anticipation. He knew, even if he left work now, he would never get home in time to see Mary. She would be leaving in fifteen minutes and it took him forty-five to get home. Now he would see her when she came home from work, but both were so tired at that time in the morning they just kissed and fell asleep.

~~~~ oOo ~~~~

Hank met Mary of all places, at the grocery store. They bumped carts as neither of them was watching where they were going. The minute Hank saw her face, he was shocked at how beautiful she was. Mary was trying to apologize when Hank shushed her. She snapped her mouth shut, pulling her head back and just glared at him.

"I was just trying to apologize for bumping your cart," said Mary.

"I understand but a woman as beautiful as you should never have to apologize for almost anything," said Hank softly.

"What are you talking about?" asked Mary.

Hank shook his head as if he had been in a daze.

"I'm so sorry. Did I say that out loud?"

"What?"

"Never mind. I'm so sorry. I wasn't watching where I was going."

"That's what I have been trying to say," said Mary laughing. "But thank you for the compliment."

"Ah... you're welcome..."

"Mary," she said raising her eyebrows.

"Hank," he said putting his hand out for her.

Smiling, Mary took his hand in hers and squeezed gently. Hank squeezed hers back, gently. They both let go at the same time.

"Well, I have to..."

"Of course..."

"It was nice bumping into you," giggled Mary.

"Yes. Yes, it was. May I have your number?" Hank asked.

Mary stood there looking at him. She opened her purse and took out a notepad and a pen. She wrote, ripped off the page, and handed it to Hank.

"I don't expect..."

"I'll call you tomorrow. Maybe we can get together this weekend sometime for dinner?"

"Uh... sure, why not. Talk to you tomorrow, Hank."

"I look forward to it, Mary," said Hank.

With one last look, they each went their own way. They went out on Saturday. They went out on Sunday afternoon. A week later, Hank was in her bed after a simple dinner at her place and some TV. A year later, they were married. They have now been married for five years, three of those years they spent every day of the week apart. They finally became so frustrated, that after much discussion, they each took a lover during the week.

~~~~ oOo ~~~~

When Hank walked in the door of their house, He could smell his dinner warming in the oven. If there was one thing Hank could say about Mary, it was that she was a fantastic cook. Looking in the oven, he found one of his favorite dishes. Braised pork chops with mashed potatoes and braised Brussel sprouts. And it looked like there was enough to feed two people. Shrugging Hank went to change into something comfortable. When he returned to the kitchen, there was a knock at the front door. He was expecting Barbra but not just yet. Opening the door, she just stood there in her scrubs looking at him.

"I got a text from Mary telling me that she had fixed us dinner," Barb said surprised. "I didn't even know she knew about us."

"I didn't tell her. Did you tell..." Hank stopped there. He didn't know if he was supposed to know about her husband fucking his wife.

"God damn him," she almost shouted as Hank swung the door wide for her to come in.

"So, Larry knows about us and we know about them?" asked Hank smiling.

"I guess they do? When did Mary tell you?"

"She didn't, you just did though," said Hank smiling at Barb.

Barb frowned, then smiled at Hank. He didn't seem upset with her or Mary.

"So, when did Larry tell you?" asked Hank.

"After his first time with her. He really enjoyed her. He was the one who told me you were looking for someone in the evenings. I was more than happy to have sex with you. That is all we do, right?"

"Yep. I love Mary dearly."

"And I love Larry. Can I take a shower before we sit down to eat?" asked Barb.

"Sure, sure, you know where," replied Hank.

As Barb hurried to the bathroom, Hank went to the kitchen. He should have realized that Mary knew. He didn't notice it when he first came in but the kitchen table was set for two. All he had to do is pull the platters and bowls out of the oven. As he was setting down the last bowl, Barb came into the kitchen in one of Mary's robes.

"I hope you don't mind?" she asked.

"No, no, not at all. You good in that one as does Mary."

Smiling, Barb sat in the chair that Hank was holding for her. He was always the gentleman. The two ate in silence for the most part. There was a little conversation about how their day went and how they were each feeling. Barb did express that she was a little anxious and very excited to have Hank as her fuck buddy. She had gone so long without during the week as did her husband. Hank expressed he was happy he had found a friend who he could share not only his wife but himself also. Barb nodded vigorously at his statement.

When they finished eating, Barb helped Hank cleanup. She was happy to help. When they were finished, they sat on the couch in the living room. Hank turned on the TV to watch the news. Barb just snuggled up next to him. Every once in awhile, Barb would sigh.

"This is what I miss the most during the week. Just sitting here with my man. You, my dear Hank, are not a bad substitute."

Hank chuckled as he looked at Barb's pretty face.

"Neither are you. I too miss doing this with my wife."

Both sat there watching what had happened in the world that day. Toward the end, Hank was leaning over and kissing Barb. She was kissing him back passionately.

"I really need to get fucked, Hank."

Nodding, Hank stood up offering his hand to Barb. As she got up, she let the robe slide off her body. Hank groaned at the sight of her smooth dark skin and tight stomach. She did have a little bubble butt, but not huge. Pulling her down the hall, they both fell to the bed in the master bedroom. Both groaned, knowing their spouses had been in this same bed not five hours ago. Of course, Mary had put fresh linen on the bed for them, as Hank would do after Barb left.

Barb hurriedly stripped off Hanks t-shirt and shorts. When he was naked, she grabbed his cock and engulfed it in her mouth. Hank watched as she desperately sucked on his cock. He was so horny that he came almost as soon as his cock hit the back of her throat.

"Oh god, I'm so sorry, Barb..."

"Don't be, I loved that I can get you to cum so quick. Now you will be able to fuck me for a very, very, long time."

"Not until I have tasted that wonderful pussy of yours," said Hank groaning as he moved down to look at her pretty pussy.

Every time they had been together, Hank had been fascinated by her vulva. The skin, so smooth, yet a dark brown color. Just the contrast between her outside and the fleshy insides got him so hot. He almost slammed his mouth down onto her vulva, sucking her entire sex into his mouth. Barb screamed as he sucked on her wonderful body.

"Oh fuck! You do that to me every time and I cum almost as fast as you do. Shit, I'm coming. Holy shit!" Barbra screamed in orgasm.

When her hips began to buck, Hank released her vulva. Barb collapsed onto the mattress. Hank slowly leaned down and just gently licked her vulva, working his way down to her now blood-engorged labia. They had grown since he first saw them before he sucked on them. They were now an angry red and three times their non-excited size. He touched them gently with his tongue. Barb groaned, shaking with pleasure. Gently, Hank licked them. He ran his tongue around and through them. Electing groans and moans from Barb. When he sucked on them gently, Barb screamed again. He hadn't even touched her clit, which was poking out from its hood. Barb had a big clit. Much bigger than Mary's.

"Oh, my, god! Where did you learn things like this?" she cried out.

"From doing these things to Mary and several other women before we were married. They taught me a lot about a woman's body. I'm glad you like what I do to you," said Hank.

He returned to gently eating Barb's delicious pussy. Slowly he moved up her slit until his tongue was on her clit. It was now so big, he could suck on it like a cock and he did. It drove Barb to another orgasm. And then another and another and another. Barb was just shaking. Hank couldn't hear her breathe. Pulling her clit from his mouth, Barbra collapsed. She didn't say a word, just lay there trying to catch her breath. Hank moved back down to her opening and shoved his tongue into her. The only noise she made was a moan. Hank licked around her entrance gently. When he could hear her breathing was back to somewhat normal, he moved his tongue down to her little asshole.

"Oh, fuck!" she shouted convulsing in another orgasm. "Stop that and fuck me, please?"

Chuckling, Hank moved up between her legs, his cock dragging up one of her thighs. She growled as Hank's face came up to look down at her. They both just stared into each other's eyes.

"God, if I had only known?" said Barb.

"Known what?" asked Hank.

"That white boys knew how to suck pussy so good," she said pulling Hank's lips to hers.

Chuckling as he kissed her, Hank let his free hand roam her wonderful body. The pair kissed for a long, long time. Once again, Barb pulled away.

"Put that cock of yours in me now!"

Smiling, Hank rolled between her legs. Reaching down between him, Barb grabbed his hard cock and pressed it against her opening.

"Shove it in me, please," she almost screamed.

Hank grunted as he slammed his cock into this wonderful woman beneath him. He groaned at the feeling of her tight pussy stretching to let him inside her. She was extremely wet. She squished as he entered her body. For the next twenty or so minutes he slammed into her supple chocolate brown body. Barb had a death grip on his shoulders. She was kissing his face as he pounded into her. The bed beneath them sounded as if it would crumble under them.

"Oh yes, yes," Barb said over and over.

Hank groaned and grunted as his cock slammed into her wonderful body.

"Oh fuck, I'm coming, I'm coming," yelled Barb.

Hank was almost there, so he slowed just a little. Barbra looked up at him. He smiled at her.

"I don't want to cum yet. I want to watch you cum and cum and cum on my white cock," said Hank.

"Oh fuck," said Barb as she bucked her hips up to meet his thrusts into her body.

Barb was now having one orgasm after another while she watched Hank smile down at her watching her come.

"Oh fuck!" yelled Hank. "I'm going to cum!"

"Do it, do it, cum in my black pussy! Oh god, I'm coming again. Oh, fuck!"

Slamming into her one final time, Hank's cock began to squirt his baby makers into this sexy woman under him. His cock was pulsing and pulsing inside Barbra. She was grunting each time his cock pulsed.

"Fill me, sweetheart," groaned Barb her legs around Hanks's waist.

When Barb finally let him go, Hank rolled to her side. He slipped his left arm under her neck, pressing his lips gently to hers. Barb moaned with passion as she kissed him back. Hank finally flopped onto his back exhausted. Looking at the bedside clock, he nodded. They had time for another round if Barb wanted too.

Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,085 Followers