By Mutual Agreement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, up in for another?" asked Hank.

"Damn right I am, Hank," replied Barb. "Shower?"

"Damn right. I love washing you," replied Hank.

They both got up and rushed to the bathroom.

~~~~ oOo ~~~~

It was Thursday. At about ten in the morning, Hank got a delivery. He was so excited about it that he almost ran home to install them. Then it hit him in the face, his wife was still home. Laughing he put the box on the floor and a sticky-note on his monitor. The note said "BOX" in big black letters. The rest of the day dragged by. He got what work he needed to get done, done. For that, he was proud of himself. He talked to Mary just after lunch.

"Hey, how are you doing? I didn't wake you did I?" asked Hank.

"No, I've been up for a bit. I'm fine. In fact, more than fine. How are you doing?"

"I'm great. I do miss you a lot."

"I know, I miss you, too. What would you like for dinner?"

"Tell you what, skip making me dinner. I'll grab something on the way home."

"You sure, darling?"

Hank loved it when she called him dear or darling or some other endearment.

"I'm sure sweetie," he replied.

"Okay, I should probably get myself some breakfast then. See you Saturday morning."

"See you then. I love you lots and lots," said Hank.

"I love you so much it hurts, dear. So much I ache for you all the time."

"Me too."

"Bye, dear," said Mary.

"Bye, my sweets," replied Hank.

He heard Mary sigh as he hung up. Tonight he would be busy. He just hoped everything he needed was in there. Picking up the box, it was a fairly large box, he set it on his desk and opened it up. What he found inside surprised him. There were three sets of three cameras inside. He looked at the invoice. Yep, they had charged him only three hundred dollars. Looking at it closely he found that each set was a hundred dollars so that made each camera only thirty-three bucks each. Now he was wondering how good they were. He pulled one set out and opened the box. From what he could tell, they were a high-quality product.

Pulling directions out, he plugged the receiver into his computer. It immediately asked for a disk to be inserted into the DVD player. Shrugging his shoulder, he found the DVD in the box and put it in the player. It started the install. It only took five minutes. Three windows popped up on the screen. He hadn't even charged the cameras yet, but it appeared they were all working. He saw he could turn them on and off via the software. This was going to be interesting. He was hard as a rock already. He turned all the cameras off and unplugged the receiver. The software shutdown automatically.

He had a lot of reading to do and now that he had nine cameras, he could watch the entire house from his desk at work. Plus he could record it all on the computer at home. He would have to stop by Wally's to pick up a new large capacity hard drive on the way home.

~~~~ oOo ~~~~

On the way home, Hank stopped Wally's for the drive he needed and then at BK and got himself a burger and fries. He was in a hurry to get home and start working on his surveillance system. He wanted so much to watch his wife and her... he didn't want to call him her lover... so what was Larry? Her boy toy? Wait, he had seen something not long ago on the internet. That was it. Larry was her Bull. So what did that make Barbra? His cow? No, he just couldn't see that. His piece on the side? From the article he read, Mary was his Vixen and he was her Stag. But in the piece he read, the Stag didn't have a sex partner except for his Vixen.

Mary's and his relationship was a little different from a Stag and Vixen. Well, anyway, time to figure out where to place the cameras. He knew he was placing two in the bedroom and one in the extra bedroom, but he did think the extra bedroom wouldn't see much traffic. He would place one in the bathroom and the living room. Maybe two in the living room. Kitchen for sure. After all, Barb and he had started in the kitchen. Maybe two there. Their place wasn't all that big. Backyard. It was summer and their backyard was isolated and had a big fence around it to keep prying eyes out. But no, the Den, just in case they or Mary went surfing the web.

So, two in the master bedroom, one in the bathroom, two in the living room, one in the extra bedroom, two in the kitchen and one in the den. Yep, that's nine. If this all worked out, maybe he would order another set to put some in the backyard and a third in the master bedroom. It took him the rest of the night, he didn't get to bed until one in the morning, to get them all set up and make sure they were working. He spent two hours getting the computer set up with the new hard drive, the software, and radio receivers. He saw in the instruction that they also had a micro-microphone in them. So, he would be able to hear what was going on in the video. Placing the cameras was easy. You just lay them somewhere with their antenna trailing, then went to the computer to see how it looked. He had to be sure that all the cameras were well hidden but not blocked.

He put one in the headboard. It had bookshelves in it, so it was easy to hide. It looked right down the bed. The angle was flat. He put a pillow where he thought that Mary and Larry might be having intercourse. Yep, it would look right down her front, if she were on her back. The other one, he put on his chest of drawers between two books he kept there. On the computer screen, he could see the entire bed. It was perfect. The others he put in similar places. When he was finished, he collapsed into bed.

He woke when Mary crawled into bed and snuggled up behind him. He smiled to himself and patted the hand she put on his hip. They were both snoring within seconds.

~~~~ oOo ~~~~

Today was the day. He sat at his desk in his office with all nine cameras displayed. He watched Mary sleep. She was peaceful and oh so pretty as she slept. His heart swelled with his love for her and his lust for her. He sat there working, looking up at the monitor with the cams every once in a while. At about eleven in the morning, Mary aroused from her slumber. Sitting up in bed, the covers dropped off her fantastic body. She had slept naked. She always slept naked. Hank swore to himself. She was so beautiful. Everything about her was perfect.

Mary puttered around the house, naked, fixing herself some coffee and a light breakfast. At noon, she ate a light lunch and jumped in the shower. He watched her. She spent a long time cleaning herself. Hank could hear her moan as she shoved two fingers up into her vagina. When she came, she rinsed off, shutting the water off. Drying herself, she sighed as the towel scraped across her nipples. They were hard diamond points on her very nice breasts. Grabbing the hair drier, she dried her hair. Then she put her makeup on. Not much, she really didn't need any, just a touch here and there.

Mary went to her dresser and sprayed on a little perfume. Hank knew the fragrance she put on. It would drive him crazy when she wore it for him. He knew Larry would go crazy with lust at her smell. From one of the drawers in the dresser, she pulled out a very sheer nightie. Hank also loved her in that one. Then the doorbell was chiming. Hank's anticipation was climbing as he watched his almost naked wife answer the front door. She opened it wide and stood posing for Larry. He groaned as he gobbled her up with his eyes. He quickly stepped inside, closing the door behind him and grabbing Mary pulling her into his embrace. They kissed wildly and with passion. The way they acted you would think they hadn't seen each other longer than a day ago.

Hank was hard from just watching them kiss. He wondered how he would act when they started to have sex. He was now on his lunch break. He got up and locked his office door. Sitting back down, he watched the pair as they slowly moved across the living room toward the bedroom. They both seemed to be in a hurry and spoke not a word between them. When they got to the bedroom, Hank moved the bedroom camera to his main monitor. He now could watch them in full 4K on his 27" monitor. It was like being at the porn theater.

"God you look good enough to eat," said Larry pulling back from Mary to leer at her.

Mary giggled looking at Larry.

"Well, I don't know if you look good enough to eat. Too many clothes in the way," she said smiling at him.

Larry began frantically to disrobe. He was naked in under a minute. His cock was almost hard, hanging down his left leg. He wasn't really any longer than Hank. Maybe an inch. Nor was he thicker than Hank. Actually, Hank thought he was thicker than Larry. Reaching out, Mary grasped Larry's rising cock. She started to stroke him. Larry's head went back and he moaned loudly from Mary's touch. Mary dropped to her knees, looking longingly at the hard black cock she was now holding in front of her face.

"Oh, my, your cock is so nice to hold. So smooth, so hard," said Mary stroking his dick slowly.

Leaning forward, Mary kissed the head. Larry groaned again, his head still back, eyes closed. When Mary's mouth took him in, he growled, snapping his head forward to watch his neighbor's wife suck him. She was a good cocksucker. She could take his entire length in her mouth and throat. Not that his wife couldn't. It's just Mary was the first white woman he had met that could. Larry stood there wondering how big her husband was as he continued to growl at what Mary was doing to him. He was almost there from this woman sucking his cock and the thought of getting to fuck her all afternoon. That was the big turn-on for him. At that thought, he groaned deep down in his gut.

"I'm coming!" he shouted.

Hank could see his cock pulse in his wife's mouth. He heard her moan as Larry filled her mouth with cum. Larry stood there, his cock pulsing in Mary's mouth for a long time. When Mary pulled her mouth off his shiny black cock, he pulsed one more time, shooting a string of semen across Mary's nose. She giggled as she swallowed his load. She was quickly up on the bed, the string of cum clinging to her face. Larry was up between her legs looking down at her pussy. Leaning down he kissed her swollen labia. Mary was extremely excited.

"No, get up here and fuck me. Maybe on Monday, I'll teach you how to suck pussy."

"What?"

"Larry, you really know how to fuck a woman to orgasm after orgasm, but you don't know jack shit about oral sex," said Mary.

"No wonder Barb only lets me do her once in a while. Does Hank know how to eat pussy?" asked Larry.

"He sure does," said Mary softly, smiling widely.

"No wonder Barb has been walking around with a smile on her lips. Yes, I want you to teach me so I can put that smile on her lips."

"I will, I promise, but now you have to fuck the crap out me. I need your dick inside me. I need it pounding into my body. I need you to pound me into the mattress. Then I want you to fuck my ass just as hard. You do fuck assholes?"

"Oh god yes. I love fucking a woman's ass."

"So, Barb lets you fuck her in the ass?" asked Mary.

"No. Not yet. Maybe one day she will. Maybe if you tell her how good I fucked yours?"

"I haven't talked to Barb in a while. Maybe we should get together, all of us, next weekend? But now I need you to fuck me. Hard."

Mary reached down grabbing Larry's cock. He wasn't quite as hard as he was after all the talk about Barb not letting him fuck her ass. She pulled on his cock. He stiffened up nicely. She placed his dick at her opening.

"Push!" Mary shouted.

Larry slammed into her hard. He was inside her body in one fast, hard, push. Mary screamed in pain and pleasure. Hank could tell that she enjoyed the pain of him slamming into her pussy. Or was it his cunt now? For the next hour, Hank watched them fuck. They started in the missionary position but soon moved to doggy style. They were now across the bed so Hank had a nice view of Larry's cock sliding into his wife. She was ass up, face down. Mary screamed each time Larry slammed into her pussy.

When Larry started to cum, he shouted to the ceiling. Mary screamed her orgasm into the pillow in front of her. Hank watched his neighbors cum squirt out of his wife and run down her thigh. He came in his pants when he saw that. He was so turned on he didn't even need to touch himself. Larry collapsed to Mary's side trying to catch his breath. They both lay there for quite some time. When they had finally calmed down, they both ran to the shower. Once cleaned up, Larry returned to the bedroom. Mary got something out of the medicine cabinet. It looked like a tube of lube. Hank smiled as he was about to watch his wife get a cock jammed into her ass.

Hank almost jumped out of his chair when there was a knock at his door. He forgot he was at work. He shut off the monitor with all the cams displayed. He minimized the cam picture he had on his main monitor, then went to answer the door. He would have to watch Mary get her ass reamed at another time.

~~~~ oOo ~~~~

Mary called Hank as she usually did after her session with Larry. They only talked for a little bit, she had to get to work. They both said their 'I love you's' then hung up. The rest of the afternoon, work tied up Hank. As he went to leave, he remembered the camera program was still running. He popped it up on his monitor. No surprises. He smiled as he shut it down and then he left for home. He was looking forward to seeing Barbra tonight. The drive home took him forty-five minutes as usual. As he was walking in the house, his cell phone started ringing. Looking at the display, he saw that it was Barbra. Was she calling to tell him she wouldn't be coming down?

"Hey, Barb. What's the problem?" asked Hank.

"Oh, no problem. Tonight I want you down here. I stopped and picked up some Chinese. I hope you like Chinese?" asked Barb.

"Oh! Sure, I love Chinese... I also love Chinese food too," replied Hank laughing.

He could hear Barb laughing at his lame joke.

"Just let me shower..."

"No, just come down here as you are. You can shower with me after we eat. Okay?"

"Fine, be right there," said Hank setting his briefcase on the floor and turning around to go down to Larry and Barbra's place.

As he walked, he wondered what was going on. He supposed he would find out quickly enough and Barb hadn't sound upset about anything. Maybe she just wanted to be in her own bed when he fucked her. Hank knocked on the door. Barb flung it open quickly. She was still in her scrubs smiling at him.

"God I've been thinking about you the past two days," said Barb softly as she closed the door and pulled him into her embrace.

"Me too," groaned Hank, pressing his lips to her neck.

"Oh my," she said. "Let's eat first, then we can fool around all night.

"May I ask why here?"

"Sure, come in the kitchen and I'll explain as we eat."

Hank followed her into the kitchen. The table was already set with the containers of Chinese food. He sat across from Barb, smiling. She was smiling back at him. They started to open the containers and dish portions onto their plates.

"So?" asked Hank.

"Right. Well, I found out that Larry and Mary were over here Wednesday afternoon. I thought since we haven't fucked in my bed yet that maybe tonight was the night we christen it, so to speak."

"Ah... how did you find out?"

"Well, when I got home Wednesday evening Mary's text caught me before I had been in the bedroom. After we finished and I went home, I found the sheets all rumpled and soaked in sweat and cum. At first, I was angry. Then I thought how foolish that was. After all, Larry and I have been fucking both you and your wife in your bed, why should you two have all the burden of washing linen three times a week. Plus, you and Mary..."

"It was no burden I assure you, Barbra."

"That as it may, I just thought about how I would like to fuck you in my bed. Plus having the added benefit of not having to get out of bed to walk down to my house. So, tonight you get to do that," said Barbra smiling widely.

"Ah, ulterior motives. You are a devious little minx," replied Hank chuckling.

Barbra just giggled. They continued to nibble at the food on their plates. Neither one of them wanted to be bursting full while they were enjoying each other. After dinner, they both stripped and headed for the shower. They washed each other, giggling and moaning. Both of them extremely turned on when they climbed into bed. Barb sighed as she wiggled on her own bed.

"This is so nice. I feel so relaxed in my own bed. I bet this is how Mary feels."

Hank just watched her very beautiful body as she moved. His hard dick was sticking straight out from his crotch. Barb sighed when she saw him standing over her. Sitting up, she gobbled his cock into her mouth. Hank moaned in pleasure as she pulled him back into her throat. His head went back and his eyes rolled up into his head. That's how good Barbra was at sucking cock. Of course, his wife was just as good. It was almost as if they went to the same blowjob academy.

Barbra pulled him out of her mouth and backed up the bed, legs spread wide. Nodding, Hank crawled up between her lovely legs, kissing her thighs as he went. When he got to her pussy, he inhaled deeply of her exotic scent. Hank kissed her labia eliciting a moan from Barb. Smiling, Hank began to lick and gently nibble her sex. Soon, Barbra was coming violently.

"Oh fuck, you do that so good. God, I wish you could teach Larry how to do what you do," Barb said pulling Hank's mouth tighter onto her pussy.

For the next ten minutes, Hank licked and sucked on Barb's sex. She finally pulled his mouth away from her pussy, pulling him up her body. Hank knew it was time for him to fuck the shit out her. He had promised himself, he would never make love to her, he reserved that for his wife. They spent the next hour and a half just fucking each other hard and fast. Their goal was to get off. To use each other for sexual gratification.

After showering again, they just lay side by side. Barbra had grabbed Hank's hand and held onto it as if he was going to rushing away. He smiled as he looked up at the ceiling.

"What are you thinking about that is causing you to smile?" asked Barb.

"Just what is happening in our lives."

"What's happening is I'm getting fucked when I want," said Barb giggling.

"Yeah, me too. And Mary and Larry.

"Yep."

"Have you ever thought about wanting to watch them?" asked Hank tentatively.

"On occasion. You?"

"Yes."

"How would that work?" asked Barb a little hesitantly.

"Well..." Hank cleared his throat sitting up.

He looked at the headboard behind him. There really wasn't a place to hide a camera. He then looked around the room. He saw a lot of knick-knacks, yet nothing that might hide a camera, unless it was smaller than the ones he used.

"No! No, he couldn't have..." growled Barbra. "Not without telling me he wouldn't."

"Are you sure? Maybe he wanted us in this bed for a reason?"

"So, you think he left the mess so I would want to get even and bring you into our bed?" asked Barbra softly.

"Well, it was just a thought. Besides, I have nothing to hide. We all have kind of agreed to do what we are doing. I know I did with Mary. I have to assume you and Larry had the same kind of mutual agreement about fucking others."

"We do. At least until we want to start a family or until our shifts get changed."

"Do you want your shift or Larry's to change?"

"I have thought about that a lot... yet, I know I would miss the freedom I have been given by my husband. I would miss you too, Hank," said Barbra.

"And I, you."

"I also have nothing to hide and yes I wouldn't say no to a shift change. How about you?"