By Mutual Agreement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god, yes," gasped Barbra.

Hank just groaned as his cock slipped right inside her. He was in up to the hilt his balls resting on her clit. She gasped as Hank pushed inside her a little more.

"Oh yes. Now fuck me. Fuck me hard, Hank," shouted Barb.'

Hank looked up at the camera, smiled, then mouthed 'I love you' to Mary. Then he was slamming into Barb hard and fast. Barb was screaming her orgasm as it ripped through her. His little apology had her so turned on she needed to get fucked by this wonderful man. Barb was grunting and crying out with her pleasure as Hank fucked her pussy. 'God she lo... what the fuck was she thinking!' she thought to herself.

She came again and again. She had to stop thinking about her feeling while fucking Hank. They could become a problem in the future. She wasn't worried about falling out of love with her wonderful husband, she just didn't want to fall in love with another man. Complications could arise. When Hank slammed into her one last time. She again cried out with her orgasm as she felt his cum splash against her insides. Hank pulled out of her and stood watching her smooth ass as it shook and shimmied with her orgasm.

Barb stood, while she was still coming, pulled up her shorts, and hugged Hank fiercely. Hank hugged her back, tightly.

"I have to go," said Barb, pushing Hank away.

"Right. I'll watch, to keep you safe," he said following her to the door.

Standing on the porch, Hank watched Barbra walk down to her house. Nothing happened as they lived in a pretty nice neighborhood. Yet, he felt that he should have been doing this all along. Once Barb was inside the house, Hank went back in, locked the door, and turned out all the lights and went to bed. Barb did the same, although she did think about cleaning her insides out yet didn't, wanting to sleep with Hank still inside her. Why? She couldn't understand why.

~~~~ oOo ~~~~

Hank felt Mary come to bed when she got home. He woke for just a second to make sure she was all right. She cuddled up behind him, sighed, and settled down to sleep. He too went back to sleep. Then the alarm clock woke him. He hurriedly shut it off and climbed out of bed. He looked back at Mary, she was still asleep but had a smile on her pretty face. Hank shivered at her beauty. He hurried to the bathroom, did what he needed to do to get ready to go to work. On the way to work, he changed his mind. He called his boss and told him he was taking a sick day. His boss hemmed and hawed but finally relented. Hank turned around and went back home.

When he got home, he undressed and climbed back in bed. Mary didn't wake when he did, so he just lay there watching her sleep. Her face turned toward him, he almost sighed loudly as he looked upon the most beautiful face he had ever seen. His heart was beating so hard he thought that it would wake his lovely wife. Soon though, he slowly closed his eyes and went to sleep.

Mary woke with a start. She looked at the clock on her nightstand. It was telling her it was ten o'clock. She felt someone move beside her. Turning her head, she gasped. Her husband was still sleeping. He was very late for work. Very late. She gently shook his shoulder.

"Honey? Wake up sweetheart, you're late for work," she said shaking him some more.

"What? No, no, I called in sick."

"You are sick?"

"No, I just called in sick to be with you today. I miss you so much, I just had to see you, hold you, and talk to you."

"That's so sweet."

Mary cuddled up to Hank. She hugged him tightly. He groaned with the pleasure of his wife hugging him. Mary let go and was off to the bathroom. Hank chuckled. She was back quickly, smiling at the love of her life. She crawled into bed and cuddled up to him.

"I miss you too," she said, pulling his lips to hers.

The two kissed for a long time, just their lips touching. Pulling back, Mary looked at her husband with love in her eyes and on her face. She really, really, did love him even though she was having sexual relations with another man, while he was having sexual relations with another woman.

"Do you love Barbra?" she asked softly.

"Where did that come from?" He shook his head. "No, my dear, you are the only one that I love and who I'm in love with."

"Larry and I were talking yesterday and I think he almost told me he loved me. He stopped short and left really quickly."

"Yes, we talked about this yesterday, remember? Do you love him?" asked Hank tentatively.

"Yes, I remember. And no, I don't love him. He's a means to an end. That end, being my needs are satisfied. I would much rather it was you doing the fucking, but until... well, it will do for now."

"That's exactly how I feel about Barb. No attachment at all. I like her as a friend and that's all."

"Yes! I like them both as friends. Oh god," she said.

"What?"

"Although I love having the freedom you have given me, I so much just want you that I feel things are spinning out of control. I think I will be talking with HR before I go into work tonight. I want my shift changed so we are working the same hours. What do you think?"

"That will be marvelous," said Hank almost yelling.

"I do too."

Mary pulled her husband's lips to hers. Again, they kissed for a long time although this time they each let their hands wander each other's bodies. They were soon both naked and Hank rolled between Mary's spread legs. Reaching between them, she guided his hard cock to her entrance.

"Fuck me. Fuck me, hard," cried Mary.

Hank slammed his cock into his wife as hard and as fast as he could. His pelvis hit her so hard he thought he may have broken hers she screamed so loud.

"Keep fucking me," shouted Mary desperately.

Hank once again slammed into Mary hard and fast. She was screaming her pleasure as he did. In, out, in, out, he pounded her into the mattress. In, out, in, out, Mary's screams filled the room.

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck. I'm coming. Oh my god, I'm coming so good," she screamed.

Hank was almost there as his ball sack tightened up to his crotch. He felt the first shot of his cum shoot out of his cock and into his wife. She groaned at the warm feeling spreading through her lower tummy. Hank slammed into her one last time, his cock pulsing crazily spraying his cum into his wife. She was hugging him tightly. Arms around his shoulder, legs around his hips, keeping him from rolling to her side. She was wheezing as his weight was pressing her into the mattress. Pushing up on his arms, he lifted her off the mattress. She let go of him, gulping air into her lungs. Hank rolled to her side looking down on her.

"I love you so much," he said.

Mary looked up at him, unable to speak, she was still in the throes of orgasm, breathing deeply and looking at her husband with love and lust. She was still so turned on, she wanted him to fuck her again and again. Looking down her body, she spied his cock throbbing as it lay across her leg. He was still hard. She smiled, looking up at his face.

"Fuck me. Please fuck me, again?" she pleaded.

"Oh, I plan to. But I think I should just tease you a little before I do."

"Oh god," groaned Mary as Hank's finger gently touched her labia.

Hank gently massaged her blood engorge labia watching her face as he did. When her eyes rolled up into her head, he shoved two fingers into her pussy, hard. Mary cried out at the intrusion but didn't complain. Her hips started to buck as Hank fucked her with his fingers, slowly.

"Oh yes," cried Mary softly.

Leaning in, Hank kissed Mary gently. Mary kissed him back just as softly. She was moaning as his fingers brought her closer and closer to an orgasm. Then she was there, screaming her orgasm loudly when Hank's fingers brushed across her g-spot.

"Oh god, yes, I'm coming, I'm coming. God I love you so much," shouted Mary.

Placing his mouth by Mary's ear, he whispered, "I love you so much my heart hurts when I am away from you."

Mary looked at her husband with tears in her eyes. Hank pulled her into his arms, kissing her face gently. Mary cried for some time.

"That is the most beautiful thing anyone has ever said to me," she sobbed looking into Hank's eyes.

"It's true. Everything I tell you about my love for you is the truth."

"Oh god," groaned Mary as she shook with a small orgasm.

Hank looked at his wife, proud to be her husband, proud that she was his wife. Proud that she was able to get pleasure when he wasn't here to give it to her. Proud that she allowed him to get pleasure when she wasn't here to give it to him. The fact that most men would call him and her nasty names didn't bother him whatsoever. It was their loss. Not his.

"What time do you have to leave so you can see HR?" asked Hank.

"I really need to get there before four."

"Then we have plenty of time," said Hank smiling wickedly.

"Oh god," said Mary as Hank rolled between her thighs.

The two spent the rest of the morning making love. Around noon, with both their tummies growling, they finally got up in search of coffee and food.

~~~~ oOo ~~~~

Mary sat in front of Jack's desk glaring at him. He wouldn't meet her eyes. He coughed as he looked at the paperwork in front of him.

"Mary, I just can't..."

"You better. You know I don't really need this job. I can always find a different one and you know it," scolded Mary.

"I know, I know. You are the only one I trust to work that shift..."

"Bullshit! If I was the only one you trust, then I would be in charge," scoffed Mary.

Ummm..."

"Don't you um me, Jack."

"Okay, okay, what hours do you want?" replied Jack.

"Day shift, you know that, it's right in front of you," scolded Mary once more.

"Yes, yes, I see. That's an eight am to six pm shift."

"I know. The overtime will be really nice."

Jack groaned.

"You don't want to pay me overtime?"

"It's not that..."

"You'll be short on the evening shift?" asked Mary smiling wickedly at him.

"Okay, okay. You start Monday at eight," replied Jack signing and approving her request form.

Jack made a copy of the approved form and gave Mary the copy. Mary smiled at Jack.

"Thank you, Jack. I guess we will be seeing a lot more of each other, won't we?" asked Mary smiling as she walked out of his office.

Was she interested in Jack? Not really. He was a very nice looking man, but she wouldn't go that far with him. He wasn't her boss, directly, but no, she didn't want to fuck him. She thought with him it would mean more to him than just a fuck. She now had almost two hours until her shift started.

~~~~ oOo ~~~~

Hank was sitting relaxing in his favorite chair watching TV with a beer in hand and his dinner in front of him. That he had to go pick it up didn't bother him in the least. His lovely wife was at work asking for them to change her shift. He hoped, really hoped, they let her change shifts. He was looking forward to coming home and either she being there or would soon follow him through the door.

As it was Tuesday, neither of them had visitors expected, although, Barb had mentioned that she would just like to come over and talk. Hank was okay with that as long as it was just talking and maybe a little hugging. And as much as he had ravaged Mary before she went to work, he was just a little sore down there. He chuckled at that thought. It had been a long time since Mary and he had fucked all morning and into the afternoon. Even on Saturday and Sunday, they had never fucked as they did today.

Just as Hank was finishing his dinner, there was a timid knock at the front door. He knew who it was, so he opened it wide and stood looking at Barbra. She smiled up at him. He smiled at her, waving her inside. He closed the door and Barb was suddenly in his arms. She was just hugging him tightly. Hank, a little surprise, hugged her back.

"What's wrong?" asked Hank.

"This week will be our last week together," replied Barb.

"Did Mary tell you?"

"I haven't spoken to Mary. What's wrong with Mary?"

"Nothing. She went in early today to have her shift changed to days."

"Oh. Larry did the same thing. He starts days on Monday," said Barb.

"Mary too."

"Do you want to stay?" asked Hank still holding Barb in his arms.

"I do. I do. I have become quite fond of you and I will miss our nights together," said Barb softly.

"I will also... miss our nights together. I have always been fond of you since we met when Mary and I moved in. You two were the first to greet us to the neighborhood."

Barb shivered at his word. Hank let go of her. She nodded stepping back.

"Come in, have a seat, I'll fix you a drink," said Hank.

"Okay, you know what I like," replied Barb going to the couch in the living room.

She sat down waiting for Hank. He came in with a glass for her and a bottle of beer for him. She sipped her drink tentatively.

"You're not trying to get me drunk, are you?" asked Barb giggling.

"Do you want me to get your drunk? Wait, that's not right. No. I would never try to get you drunk. I like my women alert and able to consent to what I would be doing to them," said Hank smiling.

"Okay. I will really miss watching my husband fuck Mary. I get so turned on watching them together."

"Have you told Larry about the cameras?"

"No, not yet. I figure that I would wait until this weekend. Then he would be able to watch you and me three times. And Mary and him, what, five times?"

"Yep, unless we got together tonight, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday, to even it up," said Hank. "I will miss that sweet pussy of yours."

Barb blushed, lowering her eyes.

"I was hoping you would suggest that," replied Barb. "Even though we said we would only talk and cuddle."

"Well, Mary really liked watching me fuck you."

"When did you have time for that?"

"I didn't go to work today."

"Oh. Did she wear you out?"

"Yes and no. My dick is a little sore, but I think once I push it inside your lovely body it won't matter to me."

Again, Barb blushed. How could Hank tell? Her cheeks darkened when she blushed. And when she blushed, she looked even more ravishing. Barb put her drink down on the coffee table. She then took Hank's from him and put it on the table. Then she was kissing him ardently. Hank let his hands roam Barb's body. Each time, he touched her she sighed and moaned.

"Oh god, I love the way you touch me. So soft and gentle."

Barb pulled Hank's lips back to hers. For the rest of the night, they kissed and fucked each other. One time Hank was on top, another Barbra was on top. By the time Barbra left at eleven, they were both sated and exhausted. Hank watch Barb go home, then ducked back inside the house. He cleaned up and made sure the doors and windows were locked. He also turned off the lights that didn't need to be on. After that, he showered and went to bed. He was asleep almost as soon as his head touched the pillow. He did wake as Mary climbed into bed with him and snuggled up to his back. He sighed as she gave him a little hug. Then they were both asleep.

~~~~ oOo ~~~~

For the next three days, Hank went to work and at night, he fucked the crap out of Barb. He talked to Mary on the phone each afternoon before she left for work. He didn't ask about Larry and she didn't ask about Barb. When Saturday morning rolled around, Hank was still awake when Mary got home. He smiled at her as she walked into the bedroom. Mary was surprised as she smiled back at him.

"So how hard did Larry fuck you yesterday?" asked Hank.

"Hard enough that my pussy is still swollen and wanting more from you," replied Mary. "So, you didn't watch the video of us?"

"No, I haven't watched you getting fucked yet. Now go shower and get in here with me."

"Oh god, yes," she replied as she headed to the bathroom.

Hank just lay there smiling. When Mare climbed in bed naked, Hank pulled her into his arms and kissed her hard. Mary responded instantly and kissed him back hard. The rest of the early morning Mary and Hank spent fucking the shit out of each other. Soon they both lay exhausted. Mary rolled to Hank, put her head on his chest, and soon fell asleep. Hank smiled as he too fell asleep.

What had to be hours later, Hank woke up, opened his eyes to the bright sunshine flooding the bedroom. Mary, head still resting on his chest as she snored softly with a content look on her sweet face. Looking at the clock bedside, Hank closed his eye. It was only six in the morning. A Saturday morning. He kept his eyes closed and was soon asleep again. Hank woke to the bed moving. He spied Mary hurrying to the bathroom. Looking at the clock, Hank smiled. It was now nine o'clock. Eyes wide, he too was up and headed for the bathroom. Luckily for him, Mary was done.

After the two finished their morning routine, they went to the kitchen. Hank made the coffee as Mary sat watching her husband.

"So, Monday, you start days?" asked Hank.

"Yep. I have to be there at eight. I will be home between six-thirty and seven."

"I bet Larry is going to miss you," said Hank.

"Well, he is starting the day shift too. So, he will be at work, and he and Barb will have each other at night, just as we will. Will you miss Barb?" Mary didn't know why she asked that question but it was out now.

"Yes and no. As you know, we did more than just have sex. We would sit and talk before she left for home."

"Yes, I saw that. That was very kind of you. One of the reasons I love you so much is your kindness to others and to me," replied Mary.

"Well, thank you, sweetheart. Now, how long will it be before you want a strange cock in my pussy?" asked Hank.

"What?" gasped Mary.

"It was you that suggested we see others at the time and we had only been working different shifts for a short time. When will you want a new cock in your body?"

Mary sat there looking into Hank's eyes. She could only see love and lust with just a hint of jealousy. She was shocked at his question, yet could feel her pussy start to get wet. Yes, she liked having a second cock to fuck once in a while.

"I don't know. Not for a while, I hope. When would you like a strange pussy to fuck?" asked Mary smiling at Hank.

"Well, having Barb was really nice, but I will be satisfied with your pussy for quite some time. Maybe even the rest of our lives."

"Oh god," gasped Mary. "Are... are we... are we all right?"

"That depends?"

"On what?"

"Will you have to switch to a different shift to get what you want? Or... would you be willing to bring them here? I could make myself scarce when you do."

"Oh my god." Mary was shaking as she looked into her husband's eyes.

"Did you just come?" asked Hank.

"Yes. No, you don't have to leave. In fact, I would want you here, to watch over me and to join in."

"So you want to have two men at once?"

"If one of them is you, yes." Mary was now shivering with just a bit of fear, but a lot of excitement.

"Would you like us to become swingers?"

"That might be nice. I love watching you with Barb, I would love watching you with other women too."

"I have invited Barb and Larry over for a BBQ this evening. Would you like for our first swing experience to be with someone we know?"

Mary, gasped as she shuddered with an orgasm. She just sat there in utter disbelief at what her wonderful husband was proposing. She couldn't believe what was going to happen between them. First, they would be together every night. Second, she would still be able to get a strange cock slammed into her pussy. Third, she would be able to watch her husband up close and personal with another woman. Forth, Hank would be able to watch her and fuck her at the same time as someone else.

"Well?" asked Hank.

"Of course. Yes. Oh my god," yelled Mary.

Hank, smiled at his excited wife. He was glad he finally brought out the slut in her. He was also glad that she liked to watch him with other women. Now their marriage was perfect. For a while at least. Until one or the other of them tired of their lifestyle. Only time would tell that story.