By the Horns Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
creepyrj
creepyrj
505 Followers

Time flew in a blur for Nadine as she danced with several members of Mike's stable. Her feet began to loose traction a bit as she realized her time was done. She slowly made her way up the stairs one last time to find Mike sitting in the booth with a water bottle in front of him. His tie was undone and he was relaxing. The whole time she was on the floor she only saw him down on the floor two times. Nadine didn't ponder the mystery at all, but instead plopped down next to him. She giggled a bit as she leaned on his side.

"I think you're all partied out," he said softly and she nodded her head.

Mike reached around her and patted her side making her cuddle into him tighter. Mike smiled down at her and noticed she was nuzzling his side as much as anything. He chuckled and suddenly had a wild notion pass through his mind. His finger found her chin and tilted it making her open her eyes and look up. Their eyes met and for a long time they stared deep into each others eyes.

Mike saw a feisty woman that had been repressed for years and was yearning to be unleashed. A slight flicker in her eyes told him that and his mind resolved to take a risk. He leaned in before she could stop him or her and claimed her lips. Nadine couldn't stop herself this time and opened her mouth slashing her tongue along his lips before Mike could register it. His slow kiss turned into a wild and sloppy one that suddenly had an unexpected consequence. Nadine's libido turned on and wasn't to be denied this time around. She fully straddled his hips and her arms found locks around his neck. Her frantic kissing also made her hips began to grind uncontrollably.

Mike was stunned at what was happening, but he relaxed as soon as he felt her mash against his body. His hands trailed down her back and slowly found her full ass. A strong squeeze made a throaty moan come from Nadine as she slowly kissing him. She shuddered suddenly and Mike was stunned further when he realized she had nearly orgasmed in his lap. Mike decided for her sake to make it a short night. He broke the kiss and Nadine whimpered frustratedly as he did.

"Shall we leave?" he asked.

She didn't answer with words, she exhaled and got to her feet nearly ripping him to his. Mike took her arm and led her away from the crowd. He went to the back of the club and to the back exit. As he was leaving Melina noticed and followed them at a distance. Nadine and Mike made it out of the club and were at the waiting spot for the limo. Mike noted Nadine was shifting uncontrollably and his own arousal began to fill his body with lurid thoughts. He grinned as he noted her eagerness and decided to give her what she obviously needed.

The door to the limo opened and Nadine quickly got inside. Mike let Melina get in behind her and Nadine was shocked when Melina sat across from her. She was quiet as Mike sat next to her, but her libido was burning hot. Mike realized that Melina could make something hot and fun become even hotter so he got Nadine's attention before she could protest to anything. His hands grabbed a hold of her and yanked her back to his lap. Nadine gasped as she was in his lap with her back to his chest. Mike's stubble grazed along the bare smooth skin of Nadine's neck and shoulder as his lips went to her ear.

"Shall we pick up where we left off?" he growled huskily into her ear and nipped it playfully.

Nadine shuddered as his next nip was on the bare skin of her neck. She arched into him and Mike's hands slithered along her thighs and teased her stocking tops. Nadine whimpered softly as his strong hand teased her thighs expertly. She had never had a man touch her in such a way and it made her shake in his lap. Mike nipped her neck again making Nadine squirm further in his lap. Across from them Melina smiled darkly and decided to make her play.

Nadine's eyes were clamped shut as Mike's lips went from her neck up along her jawline. She shuddered and sighed as his stubble caressed her cheek. His lips grazed along hers making her shake as his tongue invaded her mouth. The whimpers that came from her mouth intensified as she felt a strange pair of hands brush along her thighs. Her eyes never opened as Melina's delicate fingers traced their way up the front of her hungry body.

Nadine shuddered and abruptly came as Melina's fingers traced the outlines of her diamond hard nipples. Mike felt the way Nadine shuddered in his lap and growled as he felt the blazing heat on his lap. Mike broke the kiss and as he did Nadine couldn't catch her breath as Melina's lips found Nadine's. Her eyes opened as for the first time she shared a lust filled kiss with another woman. Nadine's lips were closed for a while, but her libido made them slowly open. When her lips did open their tongues gently touched and she surrendered to the moment. Her mind lost all it's will to protest as her bodies desires came out.

Melina was stunned as Nadine not only allowed herself the kiss, but began to return it with vigor. The way they kissed spoke volumes to Mike as he watched the display before him. The kiss was one that was very raunchy, but at the same time had a pure innocence to it. He realized that this was likely the first time Nadine had ever done something like this and decided to see where it went.

For Nadine the world spun out of control as she and Melina shared a deep probing kiss. Their tongues played in each others mouths as they sought to find where the other was wiling to go, and it didn't take long before Melina took it a step further. Her left hand drew itself along Nadine's body and cupped her full breast making Nadine moan into the kiss softly. The gentle squeeze she did on the full orb made a shudder wash over Nadine once again. What shocked her more was when Nadine's hand grabbed Melina's and squeezed. Nadine's back arched in Mike's chest making him groan as he suddenly felt a blazing heat over his thickening cock.

As her eyes were still closed Nadine's hips moved a bit back and forth as she felt the sensations of Melina's experienced lips devour hers and soft hand squeezing her breast. To make the feelings more intense she felt Mike's solid body behind her and a very thick and hard bar growing beneath her. What she saw in the videos was likely a camera trick in her mind, but as she felt it forming beneath her she quickly realized it was no trick. The next feeling she had was Mike's strong hands sliding up her hips and hiking her skirt up. It took a short time, but her stocking tops came into view as did her rapidly soaking panties.

Once the skirt was a good distance up her hips Mike's hands stopped moving it up, instead they suddenly went south and teased her thighs and hips. Nadine felt his large fingers teasing along the front of her panties and she shook again in his lap and her breath caught stopping her kiss with Melina. Her head fell back and she gasped loudly as his finger brushed her flared out clit. Mike felt the reaction and his fingers didn't stop.

Nadine's mind swam in her drunken haze as his fingers began to slip aside her panties and find her fattened lips begging for attention. Mike spared no time in giving her what she wanted. His fingers slipped along her dripping slit and exposed her fattened clit to the cool air and Nadine choked out a strangled gasp of pleasure. Melina saw the gasp and looked into Mike's eyes. The dark eyes filled her with his wish and she sank to the floor of the limo without a word. Once she was where she needed to be her tongue flicked along Nadine's dripping slit.

The second Melina's tongue found her slit Nadine cried out and twisted in Mike's lap. The pleasurable jolt that shot through her made her spasm in his lap and deluge Melina's tongue with her nectar as she came furiously. Mike held her in his lap and Melina showed no mercy to her as she greedily licked and suckled Nadine's sopping hole. Mike decided to stifle what was likely to be a loud series of screams and his free hand caught Nadine's face and shoved it to face him and he claimed her lips again. The frantic, almost desperate, kiss that Nadine gave him was one he would never forget as she suddenly lost all her inhibitions. Her legs locked tight around Melina's neck and held her in place as she bucked and ground against Melina's well versed tongue.

Mike felt his suit pants beginning to get very painful as her full ass ground fully on his steel hard cock. He was desperate to get it free of it's prison, but relented as he saw the house coming up. He somehow held himself in check and with a growl he broke off the kiss.

"I think we are gonna have to take this inside ladies? What do you think?" he said in a husky tone.

Melina somehow freed herself from Nadine's thighs and had the door open. Nadine did a fast shimmy off Mike's lap and eagerly rushed out of the limo as it stopped. Nadine and Melina made it to the door in a blur. Meli had her own key and opened the door so they could get inside faster. The ladies rushed inside and up the stairs without a word. Mike paid the limo driver and tipped him well, though he was sure that the show the lovely ladies had given him was likely tip enough. With a grin he began to walk to his house and as he did saw Trevor standing by his car and the look on his face was one of pure anger.

Mike simply smiled darkly at him as he took his coat off. Trevor was shaking as he saw the dark look from Mike. Mike walked into his house without so much as a backward glance when he saw Trevor slam the door to his own house. He walked into his house and heard the frantic gasps and pants of Nadine and Melina upstairs. He had a show to see and didn't waste time in going up to his room. Once there he was greeted to the sight of Nadine face down on the bed with Melina on her back kissing her neck and shoulders. An evil smile spread across his face as he took off his tie and tossed it to the dresser. His shirt came off with a simple tug. Once he was topless he kicked off his wing tips and undid his belt. He slowly walked to the display and made his presence known by giving Melina a hard spank on her luscious ass.

Nadine felt Melina's teeth sink into her flesh as the loud crack echoed along the room. The sinking of teeth was also met with a loud groan from Melina. It was as if Melina was on the verge of erupting herself by the sound of the moan. Mike grinned and leaned close to Melina's ear.

"¿Qué, no puede compartir?" Mike growled to her and she shook her head no.

Mike's lips met Melina's neck and she shook with pleasure as he kissed her favorite spot. His slow teasing was something that he knew she loved, but as it was he knew someone who needed release far more. His lips trailed along Melina's cheek to her lips then down to Nadine's soft earlobe. Once there he put his lips next to her ear and decided to play a fun game.

"So what does my sweet Nadine need?" he asked teasingly.

Nadine shuddered feeling his weight along with Melina's on her. The feeling also made her realize she was in a room with a man she knew would likely make her scream like she so desperately wanted to.

"Don't tease me," she whimpered.

"No?" he asked back wanting to make sure she knew what she was getting herself into.

"No Mike! Please don't tease me!" she growled suddenly and Mike was taken back by the ferocity in her plea.

"As you wish. Meli," he commanded.

Melina wordlessly undid the zip on her zipper and slowly the dress began to peel off. Mike stood up and moved away as Melina did the same when it was open. Nadine got up to her feet and the dress ended up in a pile on the floor. Mike stood off to the side and watched as she turned and stepped out of the dress. All Nadine wore was her bustier, garter belt and stockings, and soaking boy shorts. Mike let out a breath at the sight and snapped his fingers. Before Nadine could stop the flinch she did she saw Melina undo her dress and step from it as well. She took off her long gloves and slowly walked to Nadine. Unlike Nadine Melina wore stay ups, so she had no garter belt on. Without a word Melina slipped to her knees and lifted Nadine's foot. She took off each shoe and when done she got to her feet and turned Nadine around. She undid the catch on the bustier and it slipped off her body.

Nadine didn't hide herself, instead she turned around to faced Mike in all her glory. As she did his eyes got wide as he saw her large nipples and dark aureola facing him. He stepped forward and when he did Nadine walked to him. He scooped her up by her ass and made her put her legs around his hips. Their lips met with a fierce passion as the tried to eat each others face. As they kissed his strong hands found her ass and squeezed it hard making her mewl in his hands. He took several steps forward and sank onto the bed. With a wave of his hands Melina crawled along the bed and joined them.

Nadine felt Mike shift so Melina could join them and as she did a hot mouth latched onto her nipple making her squeal into his mouth. The group continued their fun as Melina began to squirm on the bed getting worked up. Mike and Nadine simply kissed and let their hands play along each others exposed skin. The playing that they did on the bed became a bit more serious when Mike ground his crotch into Nadine and she felt the hardness in his pants rub her slit. He sat up suddenly and looked down at her. He smiled a dark smile as his hands found her hips and hooked into her panties. Without a word he slid them down and off her legs leaving her in her garter and stockings.

Mike noted that Melina must have had a hand in what he saw. Nadine was trimmed tight and a small tuft of hair was all that was left. The sight made a grin come to Mike's face as without a sound her slid down the bed and his mouth engulfed Nadine's slit. Nadine's back arched off the bed and she rose up as his talented tongue slipped along her lips and teased her hole with maddening efficiency. Melina saw the way he was working and grinned. She knew his talent and decided to make Nadine feel much better.

Nadine fell back to the bed and her legs wanted to lock around his head, but his strong hands held them open. She screamed in pure bliss as his tongue sank into her hole and teased her inside. Nadine felt a huge fire burning inside her and was panting as she felt a new sensation. He ass lifted off the bed and turned to her side as a second tongue found her puckered asshole. The overwhelming feeling made her climax like she never had before. The howls of pleasure ripped through the house and made Mike grin evilly as he heard them. With a growl his large digit invaded Nadine's hole and his mouth latched onto her clit. The sensations made Nadine buck her hips wildly as Mike thrust the finger slowly in and out of her. Nadine's head thrashed side to side as her hips wildly ground on Mike's finger.

Melina heard the wailing and got a bit more creative. She licked her own digit and slowly teased Nadine's hole. For a long time she teased the puckered hole with her finger making the bucks that more wild. Once she felt the right moment she slid the digit into Nadine's ass and the feeling of the fingers teasing her from both holes made Nadine cum again. Wildly her legs twitched and spasmed as Mike and Meli worked in unison to drive her to newer heights she had never known before. The long minutes of them working their magic paid off for Nadine. The orgasms didn't stop as one by one she made a mess of their fingers and tongues as her glaze didn't stop flowing.

Finally, mercifully they stopped and Nadine was treated to a show as Meli greedily licked Mike's lips and tongue to devour the essence that Nadine had so liberally glazed him with. They shared a dirty tongue kiss that made Nadine shudder as the two looked back up to her. Meli had a hungry grin on her face and like a cat she slunk up to her trembling lips and claimed them. Nadine sighed as she was kissed fully. She tasted her own nectar on Meli's tongue. She was enamored by the way she kissed her and slowly began to give it back to her.

Mike watched the nymphs kiss and his own desires began to come closer to fruition. With a quick move he was over the both of them and his fingers undid Meli's bra. Meli shucked it off and continued to kiss Nadine. His fingers found the edge of her own lacy thong and slid it off her ass. Once the thong was were he wanted it Mike suddenly jerked Meli and she flipped to her back with her head on Nadine's tummy. She looked at Mike with scared eyes as he hovered over her.

"¿Qué dije sobre el no compartimiento?" Mike growled and Nadine was taken back by that.

"Soy el señor tan lamentable. ¡Compartiré!" Melina begged.

"Bueno," Mike growled and kissed her with a fistful of her hair.

Nadine was shocked at how he was suddenly manhandling her, but at the same time a part of her wished for the same. Mike's kiss of Melina was short lived as he ripped her to him and whispered into her ear. Melina eagerly giggled and turned over so her face on on Nadine's tummy. Nadine was worried for a brief instant as she felt Melina begin to lick her way back to her dripping slit. Her head fell back as the eager mouth teased her slit and suddenly it stopped.

"Mami, I think Mike has something for you. Wanna see it?" she teased.

Nadine nodded her head and began to sit up as Mike stood up at the edge of the bed. Melina crawled over to him and like a good girl she undid his fly and reached into his pants. Mike's eyes closed as he felt the soft hand on his raging member. His eyes opened as Melina pulled him free of his slacks and when she did she gave him a long slow stroke making him growl. Nadine watched in awe as Mike's dick was freed from it's prison and was now so close to her.

Melina saw the eager gleam in her eyes and curled her index finger to her.

"I think I may need some help with this mami. It's sooooo big," she cooed in a innocent school girl like voice.

Nadine crawled over her body shaking as she did. When she was closer Melina took her shaking hand and brought it to the throbbing red and purple member. Nadine had never seen a man so well endowed in all her life. She had seen Trevor, but aside from him and one other guy, she never saw anything close to Mike. His cock was thick and firm in her hands, but the skin was soft to the touch. The radiating throbbing of the blood in it sent signals to her brain that made her slit begin to drip some more.

"Well mami, like it?" Meli teased.

Nadine's large eyes were firmly fixated on the pipe in her hand as she absently nodded. She could see now why Meli and Desiree liked him so much. She could also understand now why he was such a big hit on the internet. Almost without thought she leaned closer to it and when she was close Meli leaned in close to her ear.

"Wanna taste it mami?" she purred into Nadine's ear.

Nadine shook for a moment so Melina acted for her. Melina's tongue flicked out and licked the slit making Mike gasp and drop his head back. Nadine watched in awe as Melina licked him a few more times then took the head in her mouth. A slow suck punctuated with a loud pop made Nadine's mouth water. As soon as Melina was free of it her own mouth latched onto Mike's cock and he groaned as she lost her mind and began to suck on him like mad. Mike groaned in pure bliss as her soft lips devoured him and sucked him with gusto.

Mike had received thousands of blow jobs in his life, but this one was in the top of all he had ever gotten. His hands gracefully found her head and slowly guided her to an easier path. Meli leaned in close and began to talk in very sultry tones in Spanish to Nadine. The dirty words spurred her on as she gobbled as much of his cock into her mouth as she could, but in the end it was too much for her. She choked him out after a minute of wild sucking. She coughed and sputtered as she almost wanted to vomit, but held it in check. Mike looked down at her and knew that she was more than ready for what was next. He looked to Meli and with a flick of his hand Melina moved and Mike exploded in motion. He snatched Nadine up by the arms and tossed her to her back. The world spun out of control in a blur for Nadine as she landed on her back and suddenly Mike was on top of her. His blunt cock head was threatening to rip her open, but he didn't move and inch. Instead he looked deep into her orbs waiting for her to take the plunge.

creepyrj
creepyrj
505 Followers