By the Horns Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
creepyrj
creepyrj
505 Followers

Mike's eyes hypnotized Nadine as he looked deeply into her own orbs. She thought of her whole marriage and how it ended. She pondered what would happen if she did this and suddenly had something to explain to her mom. All those thoughts raced through her mind in the fraction of a second, but without any hesitation her legs locked around his hips and eagerly pulled him into her. She cried out as he slowly, teasingly inched his way deeper into her than she had ever felt before. The eternity of taking him into her depths made her eyes bulge and the fullness she felt as after an eternity he bottomed out in her.

"Say stop and I will," he whispered into her ear.

Seeing Nadine nod Mike began to push and pull his hips in a slow steady rhythm. His cock stretched Nadine out as she felt him touch all her sensitive spots and give them fire. Nadine shook as he began to pick up speed, but the shaking wasn't from fear. The shaking in her legs was not born of panic, it was born of the orgasm that quickly ripped through her body. Nadine cried out as the sensation tore through her being and Mike grinned evilly as she did. His pace never slowed as he lunged deeply into her hungry hole. His rhythm picked up in slow, maddening increments as he rocked in and out of her depths. Nadine shook and shivered as she felt him begin to really move.

Mike suddenly hiked her up and flipped over so she sank down on him. He stayed on his knees so she wouldn't be able to touch the bed and began to pick her up and slam her down on his cock. Nadine squealed in pleasure as Mike did what she wanted. He looked to Melina who crept up behind Nadine and began to caress her body. Melina knew the ways of making sensations stronger and used all she knew on Nadine now. Her body pressed against Nadine's back mashing her own perky nipples against Nadine's hot skin.

Nadine felt the sensation behind her and almost screamed when Melina's long fingers came around to the front of her body and twisted her nipples in time to Mike slamming fully into her. Nadine's eyes squeezed shut as the feelings washed over her. Her head slumped forward to Mike's shoulder and she could hear his heart beating as he continued. The pace was strong and fast, just like he was doing to her. Melina's mouth latched onto her neck after he slowed making her mewl into him. As she was mewling she vaguely heard Mike's voice growling to her ear.

"More?" was all he asked.

Nadine threw her head back as she tried to respond, but nothing came out but a loud moan. Hearing that Mike's face went into a hungry smile. He shifted a bit and laid out flat keeping Nadine fully on him. Slowly he let her sink down so she was fully imbedded on him. Her legs straddled his own as she felt him as deep in her as anything she had felt before. His hands trailed down her sides and rested on her full ass giving it a squeeze. Nadine shuddered as she felt the squeeze move her. The feeling of his thick shaft slowly moving in her made her orgasm again. The clamping Mike felt made his eyes close.

Melina saw this and crawled to his face. She gave him a long slow tongue kiss as he felt the squeezing Nadine gave him. After the kiss broke Mike's eyes opened. His eyes bore into Melina and his smile got wide.

"I think you need some release now, don't you?" he asked teasingly.

"Please papi," Melina whispered softly.

Mike's hand found her hip and started making her move so her own dripping slit came over his mouth. Melina straddled his head and as it did Mike's teeth sank into her clit ring making her squeal. His maddening tongue darted around his folds after he released it making her moan and lean forward. Nadine's eyes finally opened to see Melina leaning near her. As she saw her eyes closed Nadine suddenly felt and urge wash over her. She reached up and grabbed Melina by her face. Melina's eyes opened as Nadine leaned in and latched her lips onto hers.

Nadine's mind was blank as she hungrily kissed Melina and began to rock back and forth on Mike. The two women began to find a rhythm as they kissed and bucked their hips back and forth on Mike. Mike's tongue and cock worked overtime as he ate Melina's dripping slit to a shuddering climax and made Nadine writhe on him wildly. Melina squealed loudly into Nadine's mouth as her legs locked hard on Mike's head. Nadine felt her shudder and threw her head back as she felt a big climax brewing of her own.

Melina leaned back and her full breasts began to heave as she rocked back and forth on Mike's tongue frantic to find release. Nadine saw the abandon she had as she rocked her hips and decided to get more bold. She stopped rocking her hips and found her feet. She began to lift up and set down on Mike and the feeling was indescribable. She began to go faster and faster as she felt the burning begin in her body. Melina saw what she was doing and smiled wide. She licked her lips as she remembered her own time doing that with Mike. She shook as a tremor washed over her as Mike's long finger slipped into her ass and began to play in her. Melina cried out as his other fingers slipped into her slick pussy and began to work in concert with his tongue.

The room began to fill with the desperate cries and whimpers of the two ladies as Mike's own noises were muffled by Melina's slippery hole. Nadine's own slippery slit was being filled to such a degree she couldn't help but dropping her head back as she felt the familiar burning in her body wash over her again. She cried out and squealed loudly as another powerful orgasm ripped through her. Melina witnessed the meltdown and watched as Nadine's tummy twitched and her legs violently shook as she came crying out in pleasure. Her own orgasms were starting to build up to a fever pitch as Mike did another of his cruel tricks.

While he was under them Mike's hands slipped around to her ass and like a snakebite his hand lashed out and slapped Meli's ass. Melina's squeal as the sound shook the air was one of pure bliss as his teeth clamped down on her clit ring. Another crack was accompanied by a louder squeal and suddenly Meli's tummy mirrored Nadine's as she climaxed hard. The sounds she made filled the room as she rolled off his head and flopped on her side. Her legs shook for a while longer as Nadine slumped forward and shook on his body.

Mike's hands found Nadine's hips and held her to him. She was so very close to being done he could tell. Her eyes were glazed over and likely the alcohol she had consumed had made her closer to sleep. Mike was also close to his end, but not yet. He so wanted to make her remember this night and decided to do just that. Without warning Nadine found herself on her hands and knees in front of Mike's hard cock. He slid deep into her and her head whipped back. Mike grabbed a handful of her hair and leaned in close.

"More?" he asked in a growl.

"Yes," she gasped loudly.

Mike's answer was to begin driving his hips in a rapid motion. He pile drove himself deep into her body like a lunatic. The loud slaps of his hips on her ass filled the room as did the loud whimpers and squeals of passion that came from Nadine's lips. The loud thunder of his slapping hips was also met with a few loud growls and grunts from Mike's throat.

Melina lay on her side and watched her lover do what he did best. She knew the pleasure that Nadine was experiencing as she had been in the same position many times. She licked her thick lips and her eager fingers found her throbbing nipples. She twisted them slowly as she watched Mike pound Nadine's shaking frame. Slowly her fingers descended down her body as she writhed watching the display. Her fingers found her glistening folds and began to tease the lips and ring on her clit as she liked. A whimper came from her throat as her fingers found a good spot and began to play with it.

Mike's focus was fully on Nadine, but his peripheral vision caught sight of Melina playing. He grinned as he saw the way she teased her own folds and an idea came to his mind, but first he had to deal with the matter at hand. His hands crept under Nadine's body and cupped her full tits giving them a hard squeeze. Nadine moaned softly as his hands found hold of her body and began to pull her toward him. Mike kept going until her back was against him. He leaned down and nipped her ear playfully making her moan.

"More?" he teased.

Nadine answered him by turning her head and snaking her tongue into his mouth. They passionately kissed as Mike's hands ran up and down her skin. She moaned as their tongues danced in each others mouth, but she also began to push back onto him. Mike groaned loudly as he felt her tightness squeeze him. Nadine felt him tense up and she shoved back harder and he groaned. Without warning she put her hands back on the bed and began to buck her hips into him. Mike gripped her hips and began to pump hard into her body meeting her frantic thrusts. Their bodies slammed into each other with such a fury that it made Melina take notice.

Melina's hand rubbed hard along her nipples as her other played with her clit ring. She bit her lip as an orgasm washed over her and her legs spasmed on her hand. She turned her head to the side as she came and suddenly heard a sound that made her look up.

Mike's breathing began to get shallow as he felt a load bubbling in him. Her gripped Nadine's hips so hard his fingers left white marks on her dark skin as he slammed into her. Mike's head fell back as he felt the impending eruption building then let go. Nadine squealed in pleasure as she felt a burning in her body as Mike spasmed hard in her. His groan of pleasure filled the room as he unloaded deep in her body. Nadine's hands gave out and her head hit the pillow leaving her ass high in the air. The soft whimpering that came from her lips was all she could manage as her body was spent. Mike's spasms stopped after a bit and as it did he slowly pulled out of her. As he did a large dollop of his seed spilled down her legs mixed with her own glaze.

Melina saw Mike sink back to his haunches and his eyes closed as he savored the after glow of his climax. His breathing was shallow as he tried to find his center, but something happened that made him lose his composure again. Melina's mouth latched onto his spent cock and sucked him hard. He groaned in blissful agony as she sucked the last bit of him out of his cock. She sucked the sweet nectar of Nadine as well savoring how both combined in her mouth. Mike's hands found a double fistful of her thick hair and held on for dear life as the wild nymph he lived with drove him crazy.

The torture of Melina's sucking slowly began to make his hard on return and Mike's focus came back quickly. Once he got his focus back Mike noted that Nadine was lying on her side and looked to be unconscious. He smiled darkly as he looked at his handiwork and a pleased feeling flared through him. His hands began to release Melina's thick hair and explore the back of her head and down to her neck. His long fingers teased the soft flesh of her neck and made her whimper on his cock.

Mike suddenly grabbed a firm hold of her and yanked her up to his face. The ice cold eyes he had were full of a dark light that made her shudder as she saw his face. A evil smile washed over his face that froze her with fear.

"I think that you've been quite naughty tonight little girl," he growled into her face.

Melina was awash with fear as her lover went into a dark place she knew so very well. She tried to whimper a response, but his hand squeezed her voice box making her unable to speak.

"Did I want an excuse from you?" he asked in a sinister tone.

She shook her head in fear and Mike's smile returned.

"Good girl, now what should I do with you I wonder?" he taunted.

"Conmigo lo que quieras," she pleaded in to him.

"Lo que quiero?" he asked back.

"Si papi," she whimpered.

Mike released her neck, but his hands went to her ass and hoisted her to his lap. She squeaked in fear as she was suddenly straddling his hips. His thick cock split her hole and she moaned throatily. Her legs wrapped around his waist as he lunged forward so she was on her back. Neither wasted a word as Mike began to feverishly pound her with deep, violent thrusts. Melina's head lolled side to side as he continued. Melina's voice went into a tirade of pleading whimpers and lustful cries in Spanish. For a long time they continued unaware that Nadine was not quite so out of it.

Nadine's bleary eyes were open and allowed her to watch the two of them go at it. During the show her already dripping slit began to soak again. Her nipples stood out from arousal as she watched Mike's tattooed body move like a tiger as he pounded Melina. Melina, to her credit and from her time in the industry, withstood much of the pounding. Her hips began to buck into Mike as he slammed into her. Nadine's bleary eyes watched the show and heard all of what was said. Her understanding of the language spoken made her eyes widen at how naughty Melina was being.

Nadine's eyes got even wider when Mike sat up suddenly. He continued moving his hips in and out of her and his left hand began to teasingly slap Melina on her cheek.

"Ai!" she cried out on each playful slap.

Mike continued to pound her and slap her face as she continued to talk dirty to him. His dark expression made the foul talk come out even more as his pace continued. Melina's dirty talk spurred him on as he continuously slammed his hips into her well abused canal. The slaps on her face began to get harder over time and Melina seemed to loose herself further into the throes of her lusts. Mike suddenly pulled out of her and spun her to her hands and knees. With a deafening crack his hand slammed down on Melina's ass making her cry out loudly.

Nadine watched how rough the two of them were becoming and it made her legs slam together as she climaxed without even being touched. She watched Mike ram into Melina like a savage brute and saw the glowing red that was forming on Melina's skin. The loud dirty talk was making her head spin as they continued to fuck like raw beasts. A large part of her wished that she was in Melina's place as she continued to watch them go at it.

Mike continued his ferocious assault and suddenly his hand shot forward and grabbed a fistful of her curls. Nadine saw the massive bicep flex as he ripped Melina's head to his lips.

"Ahora, Como voy a probar que tu me pertrneces?" he growled fiercely.

"Yo no sae papi!" she squealed.

"Pondre otra razon en tu matriz?" he said in a deep soothing voice.

"Si Papi!" she begged.

"Sí, entonces eso es lo que haré," Mike growled and flipped her to her back.

Mike angled Melina so that he could continue to pound deep into her. For a long time they continued until Melina screamed and spasmed wildly on Mike spurring him to unload deep into her body. Mike's climax, this time, was a loud one. He groaned several times and finally he shouted as he surged deep into her body. Melina mewled as she felt his hot seed burn into her body. The two of them shared a passion filled look as they felt the aftermath of their passions.

Melina patted his arm and he slowly let her down. The two of them leaned into each other and shared a lusty sweet kiss. Their tongues danced along each others as Melina pulled him close. They shared a sweet moment in each others arms when Melina broke it and smiled at Mike. Her eyes glanced over to the shaking form of Nadine and Mike got up. He slowly scooted Nadine into their embrace and pulled the blankets around them. Nadine felt his strong chest against her body and sighed as Melina's arms encircled her as well. Nadine purred in content as she drifted off deep in their warm embrace.

creepyrj
creepyrj
505 Followers