All Comments on 'By the Horns Ch. 06 Pt. 03'

by AdmiralSquish

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AdmiralSquishAdmiralSquishover 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks for reading!

Thanks for reading! Things are starting to heat up in the hot springs, huh? I hope you enjoy reading what happens next, and if you like what you read, maybe check out my patreon ( https://www.patreon.com/AdmiralSquish ) for early access to new stuff and patreon-exclusives! Thanks again, and enjoy!

BruceWoBruceWoover 5 years ago
Maybe some interlinking of stories

I have been enjoying the stories. However keep wondering as I start the next one, what have been the consequences of previce matings by Rhuno?

Did the dragon princess have the children she desired? Of what nature were they. Likewise with the barmaid, in what direction did her life trend? The princesses, were they impregnated- after all Rhuno was blessed with super potency. Wwhat happened to the town where the gnome and goblin were slaving away.

Lots of unanswered questions.

AdmiralSquishAdmiralSquishover 5 years agoAuthor
Interconnected

Don't worry, you're definitely not the only one wondering about the aftermath of Rhuno's adventures. The plan is, basically, to have one chapter for each of the playable races of WoW (except undead), and then one big finale chapter that will tie up all the loose ends.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAdmiralSquish@AdmiralSquish
Hey there, you can call me Squish, or Squi(she)! If you like my work, I'd love your support! Check out my discord if you wanna talk about my stuff and hear what's coming next! https://discord.gg/6DUHqr5 My Patreon is open as well! https://www.patreon.com/AdmiralSquish

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES