By the River (trans x cis) Pt. 02

Story Info
Boy gets punished for disobeying his daddy.
3.5k words
4.63
7.4k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/12/2023
Created 08/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This story depicts a consensual sub-dom relationship between a cis man and a trans masculine person. It includes themes of public sex and public humiliation, domination, impact play, and rough/painful sex. All characters are above the age of 18. Terms used to describe the trans character's genitalia include "pussy", "hole", and "little dick". These are terms I personally like to use as a trans masculine person.

I would recommend reading part one first for the build up, and for the context of what Michael is being punished for!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Okay, boy, I allowed you to cum, but now it's time to make up for disobeying me."

I am all of a sudden aware that his finger is still in my ass as he lets me out of his embrace and starts pulling me along with him, using his finger as a hook. I stumble along next to him, the combination of my recent orgasm and his finger inside of me making it a little hard to walk properly. He leads me over to an area between two big boulders that is somewhat more secluded than the open riverbank where we had just been. His finger leaves my ass as he barks:

"On your knees, boy." I instantly comply and fall to my knees in front of him. His dick sways rock hard in front of my face. He grabs my chin firmly and turns my face up towards him to meet his eyes.

"I'm going to punish you now. You are my boy, and you are supposed to do as I say." He holds my gaze quietly, squeezing my chin and cheeks, and slowly rubbing his thumb across my lips. His touch makes me pant, and I feel a delicious ache deep in my pelvis. He lets go of my chin and forces three fingers into my mouth as he asks, "you got something you want to say to me, slut?"

Trying to speak with his fingers in my mouth is challenging, but I manage to make out "I'm sshhorry addy... I'm shorry phor dishobeyin you. Pweash pumish me, I desherve it."

"That's right. I'm going to use you as the filthy slut you are. All your holes belong to me, and I can do what I want with them. I don't care if it hurts. You can struggle and complain, and I'm still going to take what's mine." His words make me tremble. I'm terrified of what's about to happen, but my pussy is leaking and throbbing with anticipation all the same. "Tell me you understand, boy." He takes his fingers out of my mouth and starts rubbing his big dick across my face.

"Yes, daddy. All my wet holes are yours to use however you want. Please teach me to be a good boy and take it all." I feel a desperate need for his validation, to hear him call me his good boy again, to hear him tell me he is proud of me. I can see the lust burning even hotter in his eyes at my words, and he lets out a growl.

"Open your fucking mouth, slut. Stick out your tongue." I do as I'm told and he spits into my mouth, making me moan. He pushes himself into my mouth, grabs hold of my head and starts moving it up and down on his rock hard cock, getting a little deeper each time until he is pushing against the back of my throat. His grip on my head tightens as he thrusts hard and pushes himself all the way down my throat until my nose touches his belly. He holds himself there for several seconds. I start to gag a little and he groans as he feels my throat squeeze his cock. The feeling of gagging and being deprived of air sends a wave of pleasure from my throat down to my pussy and my hips thrust in the air, desperate to find some stimulation. When he lets me come up for air I moan and can't help but bring my hand down to stroke my sopping wet little dick. But I've barely started rubbing myself when I feel a hard slap across my face.

"Did I say that you could touch yourself, boy? You know you need to ask for permission first." He slaps me again and grabs me by the throat.

"I-I'm sorry daddy. I couldn't help it." With his hand around my throat he drags me over so that I am kneeling with my back right up against the boulder.

"Put your hands behind you and hold on to your ankles. Don't let go until I tell you to. Daddy is gonna use your wet mouth and you're just gonna take it. Open up."

He pushes his cock back down my throat and starts thrusting at a steady pace. With my head against the rock behind me and my hands on my ankles he has complete control of the speed and the depth of his thrusts. It doesn't take long until tears are streaming down my face and I am struggling to control my gagging. I have to focus with all my might on keeping my hands on my ankles as they are instinctively wanting to push on his thighs to allow me to take a full breath. But taking his dick deep down my throat turns me on like nothing else and I am determined to make him proud, so I do my best to take whatever small breaths I can muster in between thrusts. But suddenly he pushes all the way in to the hilt and stays there, while also pinching my nose closed with his fingers.

"Fuuuck yeah, choke on daddy's big dick, boy. This throat pussy is mine. You breathe when I allow you to," he growls. He keeps himself pushed all the way in for what seems like an eternity and I am starting to consider breaking the hand-on-ankles rule to try to get free. But just as I start feeling panicked about not getting to breathe, he pulls all the way out of my mouth and I cough and gasp for air. Long strings of spit connect my mouth with his dick and drip down over my chin and chest. I feel dizzy and overwhelmed with air deprivation and horniness, and when he bends down and kisses me deeply it sends sparks through my entire body. He breaks the kiss and brings his hand to my face and roughly wipes it off.

"Such a messy boy," he says, almost sweetly, as he pulls me to my feet. And I am indeed a wet, slobbery mess of tears and spit and pussy juices, which he discovers when he dips a hand in between my thighs. His stern tone returns. "Don't think I'm done with you yet, though. I think you enjoyed that a little bit too much to have learned your lesson. Turn around, and put your hands on the wall. Stick that slutty little ass out."

"Yes, daddy," I comply. I feel his hands pawing roughly at my ass, massaging and spreading my cheeks. The wind feels cool where my cum has dripped down on my inner thighs.

"I think a spanking is in order for such blatant disobedience, don't you?"

"No daddy, please! You can fuck my throat more or use my pussy as much as you want. Please don't spank me!" I whine, partially because I know that me protesting turns him on, and partially because I am so horny at this point, all I can think about is wanting to feel his big dick stretch open my wet hole.

"I know I can do that. I can do whatever I want with your holes. But you haven't deserved to have a say in this decision. This ass is going to be shining red before I fuck you. If you take your punishment like a good boy, I'll consider letting you cum once I'm done using you. If you keep complaining, there'll be no more cumming for the rest of this trip. But the spanking is happening no matter what. So what's it gonna be, are you gonna make it easy for yourself and take it?"

"Yes, sir," I say quietly, hanging my head and accepting my fate, while my pussy throbs even harder from his threats.

Without further discussion, he continues to run his hands over my ass, jiggling it and lightly smacking it, making me squirm with anticipation. Suddenly, the first hard blow comes down on my right ass cheek with a burning sting. It makes me inhale sharply through my teeth and I instinctively jerk my hips forward to get away from his hands, but he quickly grabs me by my hips and hair to put me back in position.

"Be still, boy, or you'll only make it worse for yourself," he says quietly with his face next to my ear. His grip softens, and he starts rubbing the site of the hard blow, for long enough to make me relax into his touch. But soon his hand leaves my ass and the next second he delivers another stinging hard blow on my other ass cheek. I am more prepared for this one and manage to keep my hips still this time. After the second strike he begins to alternate quick, light smacks with harder blows, methodically working his way around all sides of my ass and gradually increasing the speed and force of the blows. I am able to mostly stay still, but as the hits grow in intensity I can't help but to groan and moan. Soon, my ass is burning red hot, each blow making me take deep trembling breaths to manage the pain, all the while my pussy is dripping down my thighs and aching with need. When he finally slows down and starts rubbing my ass gently, the mixture of sensations feels overwhelming, my mind cloudy with desire and my body shaking. "There we go, look at that beautiful red ass. Good job, boy. I think it's ready to be fucked."

I merely whine in response. I'm still too lost in the sensations of the spanking to form words, and I realize that he might actually be serious about the plan to fuck my ass, which sends a shiver of anxiety-laden excitement through me.

I am still bent over, holding myself up with my hands on the big boulder in front of me, and he moves in to stand right behind me. He continues to rub his hands over my ass, up over my back and down over my chest and belly. I melt into his touch as I feel his hard dick pushing against my ass cheek while his hands roam over me. I wince slightly as he thrusts against me, my ass sensitive and sore from the spanking. He angles his dick down, so it starts sliding along my sopping wet slit. Feeling his big dick rubbing up against my own tiny one, I moan and push my ass back against him.

As he keeps slowly sliding his dick across my bits, I feel him start scooping up cum from my pussy and bringing it back to spread it around my asshole. I gasp when his finger pushes inside my tight hole. The gentle stimulation of our dicks rubbing together and his finger in my ass feels incredible after the overwhelming sensations of the spanking, and I moan with pleasure, hoping his treatment will continue. But after just a few seconds I suddenly feel him push his dick into my pussy, all the way to the hilt in one stroke, causing me to exclaim loudly. "Oh, fuck!"

Holding his dick still inside of me, he spits on my asshole and roughly adds a second finger, growling loudly when he feels my pussy contracting from the tinge of pain. I revel in the sensation of finally having my pussy filled, of how my daddy's cock fits in there so perfectly, sending waves of pleasure to my little dick and throughout my body.

But too soon, I feel his fingers withdraw from my ass, and his dick leaves my pussy and moves upward, starting to apply pressure to my still very tight asshole. "Fuck, I've wanted to use this tight hole for days. It's finally mine," he says with a moan and grabs my hip with one hand to keep me in place. I feel my ass begin to open a little bit, and I try to relax and take deep breaths, battling my anxiety about the impending pain. When the big head of his dick finally pushes through my sphincter my hips shoot forward and I cry out.

"Ow, fuck! Daddy, it hurts!"

"I know boy, you just need to take it. Daddy needs to use your ass and you need to be punished for disobeying me." He pauses for a few seconds with just the head inside my hole,but not long enough for me to stretch and start to get used to it. He keeps slowly pushing forwards and his dick feels impossibly big, my hole stinging and burning with each inch. My breath is quick and shallow, panting from the pain, and tears start burning in the corners of my eyes.

"Please stop daddy, it hurts too much!"

"Shut up and take it, boy!"

I can feel his dick throbbing inside me as he continues his path forward, gripping my hips with bruising force to hold me in place, and not letting my protests deter him until he's completely inside of me. Once I feel his pelvis against my ass cheeks, his grip softens, and he bends down and embraces me from behind, nuzzling his face into my neck. His voice is soft and loving next to my ear. "What color, baby?" I take a deep breath and check in with myself. My ass is burning intensely, but I am also incredibly turned on and want so badly for him to stay inside me, filling me up and using me.

"Green. As long as you can find a way to add a little more lube," I say with a smile. He chuckles.

"I think I can figure out a way to do that."

He stands back up and grabs my hips roughly again, and slowly starts to pull himself out of my hole. Without skipping a beat, he pushes all the way into my dripping pussy, eliciting a loud moan from me. He thrusts a few times, coating his dick in my cum, before pulling out again, spitting on my asshole, and starting to push himself back into my tight ring. "There's a good slut. Just take it, boy. Take your daddy's big dick in your tight ass. I don't care if it hurts. This hole is mine."

This time, his dick slides a little easier. The stinging pain is still there, but it is beginning to blend with the deep satisfaction of having my ass so stretched and filled, and the dirty thought of having my daddy going back and forth, using both my holes any way he pleases. A wave of pleasure rolls through me. "Yes, daddy," I whimper quietly. "Fuck me."

With a deep moan, he pushes himself in as deep as he can go, and then starts slowly thrusting. After a few minutes my hole starts to relax and open more, and he starts to pick up speed. The pain has now almost entirely given way to other sensations, and the sensitive nerves in my sphincter are sending electrifying signals across my skin. Each thrust is forcing wet, sucking noises out of my empty wet pussy, and I am now moaning loudly with each thrust. "Listen to those wet, slutty holes. Who's holes are these, boy?"

"Yours, daddy! They're your holes," I pant.

"That's right. Mine. I own these holes," he says as he pulls out of my ass and slams into my pussy. He bends forward over me and grabs my throat, pulling my upper body back towards him. This new angle is causing his thrusts to land further forward inside me, hitting my g-spot hard and bringing me to new heights.

"Fuck! Yes! Fuck my pussy daddy! Harder, please!" He heeds my request and slams his dick into me with as much force as he can, making me scream each time he bottoms out.

"Fucking. Take. It. Boy." He accentuates each word with a forceful thrust. After the last hard thrust he holds himself deep inside me while his grip tightens around my throat, cutting off my breath. He grinds himself slowly inside of me, the pressure on my g-spot and the air deprivation making me shake and convulse in his grip.

His grip on my throat loosens and I feel a rush of ecstasy as I gasp for air. "I need that ass again." He pushes me forward so that I am leaning up against the boulder again, pulls out of my pussy and back into my ass. This time, my hole easily accepts him, and we both moan loudly as he slides in and starts thrusting.

He bends forward and forces two fingers into my mouth, grabbing my cheek and using it as leverage as he fucks me. After a while he adds a third finger and starts pushing them down my throat. "Gag for me, slut. I want to feel you squeeze me." I try to breathe and swallow around his fingers, but eventually they trigger a gag, and Jesse lets out a deep guttural groan when it causes me to clench my hole around him.

"Stick your fingers in your pussy and fuck yourself, boy. I want all your holes to be filled when I cum inside your ass."

With his fingers still filling my mouth, and having trouble thinking straight, I struggle to respond with words. "Mnnnphh. Yeshh gaggy." I bring my hand down to my pussy, moaning as I feel how wet it is, and tracing the outline of his rock hard dick where it enters my stretched asshole. I push two fingers into my pussy, matching the rhythm of Jesse's thrusts so that I am pushing in when he is pulling out. The combination of the dick in my ass pushing my fingers into my g-spot, and the palm of my hand grazing my little dick feels incredible, and I am starting to feel an orgasm brewing. Jesse is a few steps ahead of me though, his moans getting louder and his thrusts faster and more erratic.

"Fuuuck, I'm gonna fucking breed your ass, boy. Tell me how much you want it."

"Oh god, yes, fuck, fill me up daddy, please! I want all your cum deep inside me." And with that, he erupts with several long, drawn-out growls, and starts shooting load after load deep into my ass. I can feel his dick twitching inside of me as his warm seed coats my insides, and I shudder as the sensation threatens to push me over the edge. But at the last second I remember the rules, and I quickly remove my hand from my pussy, leaving it pulsating and throbbing.

"Thank you for punishing me and giving me your cum, Daddy. Can I cum now? Please, daddy?"

"Yes, boy. Rub that little dick and cum for me while you're full of my cum."

With Jesse's dick still hard in my ass I return my hand to my pussy and start frantically stroking my wet dick. Within a minute I've brought myself back to the edge, and my body starts tensing up as my climax builds. "Good boy. You did such a good job taking your punishment. Cum for daddy." Hearing him call me his good boy again brings me to my peak and my eyes roll back, my vision goes white and I explode, momentarily losing control of my body as it convulses and spasms in a massive orgasm. Jesse embraces me from behind and holds me up while I ride out the aftershocks, and as I start coming down he nuzzles my neck and kisses my cheek.

I'm brought back to reality by voices calling from a distance. "Jesse? Michael? Where are you?" The voices belong to our friends who must have come down from the campsite to look for us. "Whoops," Jesse says as he slips out of my ass and looks around for his clothes, before realizing we both left them over by the riverbank. "I guess I got a little carried away and lost track of time," he says mischievously. I give him a humorous glare as I try to wipe off as much cum and spit as I can from my face and thighs, before our friends come around the corner and spot us. Not that it matters, I'm pretty sure they're going to be able to figure out what we were doing when they find us buck naked, me with a dark red ass and red marks all over my throat...