By the River (trans x cis) Pt. 01

Story Info
Daddy dominates his boy in front of an audience.
1.7k words
4.66
10.9k
12

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/12/2023
Created 08/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This story depicts a consensual sub-dom relationship between a cis man and a trans masculine person. It includes themes of public sex and public humiliation, domination, and rough/painful sex. All characters are above the age of 18. Terms used to describe the trans character's genitalia include "pussy", "hole", and "little dick". These are terms I personally like to use as a trans masculine person.

I have started writing the next part of the story and would love any constructive feedback, as well as encouragement to keep writing if you want to read more!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The late afternoon sun is starting to fade beyond the deep canyon that surrounds us, and the river water feels cool and soft against my hot skin. I take a deep breath and dive in, submerging my whole body and head, washing away the sweat and dust after a hard day of hiking. I stand up and look over to the shore, where Jesse is sitting and watching me with a big smile on his face. We are backpacking in the canyons of southern Utah with a couple of our friends. It's a long, ambitious trip, and we are five days' hiking from the trailhead, deep in the wilderness. We have barely seen any other people on the trail for days, so my skinny dipping feels like the most natural thing in the world.

Once I feel sufficiently cooled off, I get out and walk over to the rock where I put my towel, and start drying off. Jesse comes over, takes the towel from me and continues to dry me. He gently rubs the towel over my shoulders and up to my head where he tousles my hair.

"I love watching you swim. Such a pretty boy." He continues to dry me with the towel, rubbing my chest and belly, spending a little extra time making sure my belly hair is dry. Squatting down, he moves on down my legs to my feet, and then back up again to my lower back and ass. Lastly, he lightly rubs the towel between my legs, patting my crotch dry. With his other hand, as though checking is work, he then lightly strokes along my slit.

"There you go, all dry..." He pauses, still slowly stroking between my legs, and adds, "although I don't particularly like it when you're dry..."

I let out a little giggle. I am feeling small and vulnerable, yet very safe, standing there completely naked by the riverside, with him fully clothed and his big warm hands on my body. He is standing next to me at an angle, and as he is about a head taller than me, my right shoulder is against his chest. This allows him to use one hand on the front of my body to stroke my inner thighs and crotch, while the other is rubbing my back and ass. I melt into his touch. The gentle breeze and warm sunshine combined with his soft, strong hands feel so good on my exposed, freshly bathed skin. Within moments I feel the familiar tingle and increasing wetness between my legs in response to his treatment. The next time his hand strokes along my slit he notices my juices and lets out a low chuckle;

"now there's a good boy... always wet and horny for daddy".

His words have an instant effect on my body, and I let out a quiet whimper as I feel my heart rate quicken and warmth radiating through my pussy. I rock my hips forward a little, in the hopes that his gentle stroking will gain some more intensity, but to my disappointment his hand disappears, and instead I hear his low voice in my ear.

"I wanna see you touch yourself standing right here. Show daddy what a horny slut you are. Stroke that little dick for me."

I feel heat rising to my cheeks from his words, and I cast a cautious look in the direction of the campsite where our friends are hanging out and cooking dinner. We are completely out of sight thanks to some big boulders, but they could easily decide to come down to the water at any point. I look up at him and he gives me a stern look. A look that tells me he's in the mood to be rough, and if I don't behave there might be consequences. This turns me on like nothing else, so I take a deep breath and allow my desire to submit overtake my shyness. With a "yes, daddy", I comply with his order and bring my hand between my legs. Dipping into the wetness at the entrance of my pussy, I scoop it up and use it to start rubbing my little dick. I moan at the sensation as pleasure starts radiating through my body.

As I keep touching myself he squeezes and rubs my ass, and lets out a deep growl in my ear.

"I'm gonna have this fucking ass today." Hearing the desire and lust in his voice turns me on even more, but I'm silently questioning if he is serious--he's not really going to try to fuck me in the ass out here in the open like this? While I love to get fucked in the ass, his dick is girthy and can be hard for me to take if I'm not fully warmed up and relaxed. At the same time, the thought of him using my ass without regard to how I might feel about it makes me incredibly horny. My thoughts are interrupted as I feel one of his hands move in between my thighs and start probing my wet hole. I let out a gasp as one of his fingers enters me. He curls it forward to find my g-spot and starts to put pressure on it. Keeping his finger fully inside of me, he starts to make small movements around my g-spot, alternating the amount of pressure against it. It's subtle and gentle, but it's exactly what's required to bring my pleasure to new heights and he knows it.

"Fuck, daddy, that feels so good," I pant as I feel myself getting even wetter.

"I know, baby. This wet hole is so hungry. Such a slut, letting your daddy finger you whenever he wants to."

Soon I feel his finger leave my pussy and move backwards, bringing my wetness along with him, as he starts spreading it over my tight little asshole. "Fuck," I breathe at this new sensation, feeling my little dick throbbing under my fingers. He dips back to my pussy to get more lube and then starts probing my ass. My breath catches in my throat as my sphincter gives way and his finger sinks in to the first knuckle. He keeps going back and forth between my pussy and my ass a few times, using my copious wetness to make sure it is all lubed up.

"So fucking wet, doesn't even matter that we don't have any lube," he growls. I briefly remember his earlier statement about taking my ass today and wonder with trepidation if he's actually planning on doing anything more than finger me. As he starts fingering my ass in earnest, the sensations spread through my pussy and I moan loudly, speeding up the movement of my hand rubbing my wet dick. I close my eyes and start getting lost in the moment as the pleasure builds.

"Good boy, keep stroking that little dick for me. Don't you dare stop." Without pausing his fingering of my ass, he brings his other arm up across my chest, holding me up with my back against him.

Suddenly I feel a change in the energy around us, and my eyes flutter open. I'm looking straight into the eyes of a strange man in a kayak, floating slowly down the river only about 50 ft away from us. There's a whole group of them, all quietly watching the scene unfolding on the riverbank. Shock, embarrassment, and shame instantly floods my body, and I reflexively bring my hands up to cover my face and try to wiggle free to hide behind Jesse. But he is holding me in place firmly with his strong arm across my chest, and his finger leaves my asshole shortly before he delivers a sharp spank to my ass.

"I told you not to stop. Keep fucking touching yourself, boy. Everyone needs to see what a horny little slut you are." The hard spank elicits a yelp to escape my throat. My heart is pounding in my chest and my face is burning with shame.

"Please daddy, let me go, I can't do it." His free hand grabs the hair on the back of my head and pulls, hard.

"Do as you're told, boy. Now." His voice is a deep growl in my ear. He is continuing to pull my hair sharply, and the pain is starting to become overwhelming. As my eyes start to tear up, I notice how the need to make the pain stop is becoming more important than the need to hide in shame. Trembling slightly, and keeping my eyes shut tight, I remove my hands from my face and bring one down to my pussy. I am absolutely dripping, and I can't help but moan when my fingers find my throbbing wet dick. Jesse finally releases his painful grip on my hair and returns his hand to my pussy, lubing it up with my wetness and resumes his fingering of my ass.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, holy shit." I feel my knees buckling. The relief of the pain subsiding, the intense embarrassment, Jesse's rough dominance--it's all suddenly overwhelming me and I'm hurtling towards an unexpected orgasm. "Oh my god, daddy I think I'm gonna cum, fuck, can I cum?"

"Yes boy, make yourself cum while these strangers are watching you. You're such a filthy little slut!" My orgasm erupts and I feel my asshole contracting around Jesse's finger as I convulse and moan uncontrollably. My knees have fully given out but he easily holds me up with his strong arm around me as I ride out my orgasm.

As I start coming back to reality I feel him stroking my chest and belly and nuzzling my neck. I feel his hard dick pressed up against my lower back. I blink open my eyes and am relieved to see the river empty again, the kayakers have passed by and we'll likely never see them again. Jesse brings his hand up to grab my neck and chokes me slightly.

"Okay, boy, I allowed you to cum, but now it's time to make up for disobeying me."

To be continued...