Werewolf & Nerd

Story Info
Werewolf wants to kill him? Nerd offers his hole instead.
16.2k words
4.8
32.7k
112
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Edey
Edey
674 Followers

The story includes:

- gay anal sex (human)

- sex with a non-human beast

- rough sex scenes

- puppy love romance elements

- muscle worship elements

- mating bond and true mate elements from shifter universe

If you are NOT into WEREWOLF stories - it's not for you! You will hate it!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nathan returned to his home in a cheerful mood, as he was about to meet his new neighbor today, but from a distance, he already could see something entirely else.

With horror, he realized that bullies had toilet-papered his home again. The building looked like a Christmas tree with chains of unrolled toilet paper hanging on the roof, on the garden trees and bushes, on his pristine white fence and on the porch roofing. He cussed and quickened his pace.

And of course! The big truck full of his new neighbor's furniture was already there, on the adjacent driveway. Fuck! So, this man would know from the start what a loser Nathan was.

Three men in moving company blue suits were carrying armchairs, beds, shelves, tables, chairs... and Nathan walked there with his head held low. He wished he was invisible. He tried to sneak in without making much noise next to his gate, but it was pointless. The toilet paper was entangled around the lock part, and he had to shred it before he was able to go inside.

Two workers glanced toward him with obvious smirks.

Very funny, ha, ha!

But since they saw him already, he could just do what he should do.

The quicker, the better.

He took a small folding ladder and laundry basket, then went outside to start picking up paper garlands from all over his house and garden. He did it with a frustrated grimace on his face, and furrowed brow.

Soon a luxury car stopped by the neighbor's gateway and a tall man emerged.

Nathan swallowed hard. It had to be the new owner.

The real estate broker lady had given him some info about the man, not much, but enough to recognize him. Nathan wasn't home when her client came here to see the adjacent residence, so it was the first time they saw each other.

Nathan knew his name was Mason Gray. He froze where he was standing on the ladder, trying to pull paper from the top of some bushes in his garden. The man put his hand over his eyes, even though he had sunglasses. Nathan just knew he was looking at him, and felt a horrible wave of humiliation.

Their first meeting. And he was cleaning his garden from scraps of toilet paper. God, could this situation be any worse?

Probably it could be. Last year they had painted a big dick on his roof. Big pink dick. It could be like this today. So, he should look at the bright side...

Nathan climbed down from the ladder, and got closer to the fence. The new neighbor realized his intentions and approached him.

Wow, the man was really something...

He was about 6'8'' tall, wide chest with powerful, bulky pectoral muscles bulging out, impressive biceps, bodybuilder-like high slope neck muscles and veiny forearms. His muscles were big even in a relaxed state, Nathan couldn't even imagine how big they would have become if he would flex them. His brick-wall-like abdominals were so protruding that it was visible even through his tank top. Mr. Gray had a classic V-shaped silhouette, so desired by every gym attendant. His tree-trunk-sized thighs were threatening to tear apart his black sweatpants.

Nathan was gaping at the man with an open mouth. Was his neighbor a bodybuilder? Or a powerlifter? The man was really something, he'd better not make him angry because his skin looked like it could turn green and then the possibility of flying cars and demolished houses all around might become very real. The man truly had a Hulk vibe.

They stood in front of each other and from up close, the man turned out to be the whole package. He was classically handsome, with a square, strong jaw, full lips and Roman nose. His dark stubble was visible, it went high up, almost on his cheekbones, which gave him a bit of a savage look. Nathan, however, could not see his eyes, as he covered them with very dark sunglasses.

As they were now four feet apart, his neighbor did something rather peculiar, as he suddenly deeply inhaled, and pressed his lips together. Almost as if he sensed some weird scent from Nathan, who had already started to feel self-conscious, wondering if he was too smelly after the hot, sunny day.

"He-Hello," Nathan stuttered. "My name is Nathan Dash. Sorry for the view on your first day in this neighborhood, but it's something I can't do much about..." He smiled pleadingly.

Mason Gray made a slightly unusual, almost guttural sound and replied.

"Sorry to see that. My name is Mason Gray, nice to meet you."

Nathan reached out his hand and the man took it, squeezing rather strongly. His hand was like... two times the size of Nathan's.

"I hope you will find our neighborhood more pleasant, these... incidents sometimes occur, a couple of my former classmates have some... grudge against me, and they like to fool around. It's not a big deal..."

He winced because it was kind of a big deal, but he downplayed it on purpose in front of Mr. Gray.

"I won't take too much of your time. If you need some help with carrying stuff, I can help you as soon as I finish cleaning... the toilet paper."

Mason eyed him rather blatantly. Nathan's lean and willowy posture was so much less impressive than his own.

"Thank you for your kind offer, but I think I'll manage. Take care."

He nodded and turned around, going back to the truck.

Nathan watched him, biting his lips. He had not told Mr. Gray the real reason why he was targeted. His former classmates were not happy when he moved back to the town after graduating from college.

...Nathan was gay.

And they had never accepted it, never forgave him. It just wasn't meant to happen.

He sighed and went back to cleaning his yard. It was gonna be a long day.

But before resuming the cleaning activity, he discretely smelled himself under the armpits. He did not smell anything out of the ordinary, as he'd taken a shower before going on his walk today. So, his neighbor should not smell him at all, unless he had a dog's nose.

Maybe it was just a nervous twitch?

***

Two days later Nathan made a home-baked tiramisu that he learned from his Italian grandmother, and knocked on his new neighbor's door. He believed it was a polite thing to do, as Mr. Gray was his next-door neighbor.

The huge man opened the door and his eyes went down, meeting Nathan's big dark brown puppy eyes.

Mason Gray's eyes were rather unusual. Almost yellowish, with a gold tint. More animal eye color than human. Nathan blinked in surprise, but made no comment. Was that the reason Mr. Gray wore sunglasses? Some eye sickness or another unique condition?

"Hello. It's... me. Again. I... made a tiramisu for you. As...a welcoming gift." He said lamely, feeling his cheeks blushing.

Mason Gray inhaled again, as deeply as before. Then he made the same slight growling sound as the first time, and finally moved aside, inviting Nathan inside.

"Thanks. But we will eat it together, okay?"

Nathan was surprised at how minimalistic the new interior design of the house was. It was almost empty, yet the basic things were present. The big living room had a couch and in front of it was a long, low coffee table. Nathan was led to it, and soon Gray brought two plates and silverware.

"So, no new toilet paper incidents?" The painfully handsome face of this huge man looked amused.

Nathan snorted. "Happily, not today. It occurs around every two weeks. I still have some time"

A moment of silence. Nathan put the tiramisu on plates and gave one to Mason. Doing that, their fingers brushed a bit and Nathan blushed, not even knowing why.

The golden eyes of Mason fixed on his face for a moment, then went down to his plate.

"It's very tasty. Although I'm more of a... meat guy, than sweet guy." He winked.

"Well, I don't look like it, but I'm more of a sweet guy..." Nathan interrupted himself, realizing that it sounded stupid. "You know what I mean. I'm lean, but I definitely like sweets."

"You look sweet to me."

Nathan froze.

He raised his eyes to meet Mason's golden gaze. The man did not turn his eyes aside. He had a weird, provocative smirk. Was he flirting? Was this something a straight man could say? Or not? Nathan had no idea how to interpret it.

"Thanks, I guess," he muttered, lowering his head.

Mason did not look abashed; he was sitting in a comfortable position while finishing his tiramisu.

"So, what do you do for your daily job?" The neighbor surprised Nathan with a new question.

"I-I-I-I'm a programmer. I work remotely." Nathan could not stop his stuttering.

"Ah..." Mason's gaze roamed over Nathan's body, as if trying to decide if he was a stereotypical nerd: a scrawny, lanky guy.

And Nathan kinda was. He always wore one-size-too-big, black clothes. Now, feeling this attentive gaze, he straightened up his back. He was suddenly self-conscious about his slender body. He was not small at 5'11'', but he had a very lithe and willowy frame, with long legs and narrow shoulders. In a package with his Gothic type of look, ink black hair, very light skin and big dark eyes, he seemed almost like a Edward Scissorhands type, but... without the scissors.

"And you? What do you do?"

"I'm a real estate investor, realtor, and broker."

"Why this neighborhood? It's nice, but not the nicest place in this town..."

"Well, the town is not far from Boston, so I can run my business here, and I like the closeness of the forest. It starts just behind my yard. I always look for places that have access to wilderness. And there are miles of wild woods around this town."

"Yep, that's true. We have a lot of that." Nathan smiled.

Gray's golden eyes glowed weirdly in his face. His nostrils moved, and his lips became even more pursed than earlier. Almost as he was fighting with himself. Holding back from something?

"So. Why did they target you?" He asked, suddenly tearing his gaze from Nathan, and fixing it on his empty plate.

Nathan froze. No! Not that question... His brain was suddenly in high gear. Should he say it? Or should he turn it into some innocent joke?

Should... or shouldn't... Should... or shouldn't?

Finally, he decided to tell his neighbor the truth. In the long run, he wouldn't have to come up with elaborate lies and excuses.

"I'm gay. They can't just let me live in peace."

Nathan felt his sweaty hands trembling as he watched Mason's face very attentively, looking for some signs of disdain or disgust. But nothing of the sort appeared on the man's face.

He only smiled ruefully. "I'm very sorry to hear that, Nathan. It's so... intolerant. If I spot them, I promise, I will help you scare them."

Something in his voice made Nathan sure that the man would do as he said. It sounded so... firm and almost... protective?

Nathan blushed intensely under watchful, golden eyes. "Thank you, but better not to engage them, or they will target you too."

"Oh, let them come. Let them!" The huge man laughed, and something flickered in his eyes.

"It will be something they will regret for a long time..."

Nathan swallowed hard. He was weirdly touched by this reaction. It felt... nice. They didn't know each other, but somehow, he felt warmth toward his new neighbor for this fierce declaration.

"You definitely look... like a formidable opponent for a bunch of drunk lowlifes." He could not stop blushing, saying it.

Mason laughed deeply.

"Well, thanks... as I also mostly work from home, I will keep my eyes on your property."

"They usually do this during the night, when I am asleep."

"I have a superb hearing," Mason winked.

Nathan did not know how to interpret that so just lowered his head, looking at his pale hands.

"Thank you for this, but you really don't have to do anything. They are just annoying. Not a real danger, luckily. At least not since high school. Back in the day, they would shove me around or spit on me sometimes. I was a nerd and gay. A double combo."

"The fuckers." Mason gritted his teeth.

Nathan looked aside, feeling very... he could not even describe it. Moved? He could sense Nathan's anger, and it was pure, honest. The man's reaction was sincere, he was certain of it. The intensity of it was puzzling, however. They were strangers, after all. Was it a bit too close to home for Mason? Was he also... gay? Or bisexual? That's why he took it almost personally?

Nathan decided to go, so as not to make this situation more awkward, by showing Mason how much it meant to him, the kindness and the interest Mason took in his situation with bullies.

He was rarely treated in this way, not since college, where his fellow students accepted him in a very welcoming way. He was sometimes wondering why he even moved back to his hometown. To deal with these idiots again? Yep, he inherited a nice house here, and his only sister lived here also with her family, but every so often he felt... lonely.

"I'm... gonna go. I'm glad you liked the tiramisu. Sometimes I also do meaty... stuff. I can share if I have more than I could eat." He smiled and stood up.

Mr. Gray stood also, towering over Nathan.

For a few seconds, they were in each other's spaces, and Nathan could see that Mason's nostrils moved a bit, almost like sniffing him. Again. What was that all about?

His heart started to beat a bit faster, seeing the big man's eyes from up close. His pupils were evidently dilated. He halted his breathing, the intensity of his gaze almost dazed him. He slowly stepped away.

"Okay... So, I'm gonna go."

"Thank you for your tiramisu, Nathan. It was delicious... "

A low, husky voice. Mason's face seemed a bit red, his fists clenched.

Nathan really did not know what was going on here.

The man definitely looked like he was keeping himself from saying something, he even opened and closed his mouth, but finally did not speak.

"Su-sure."

And Nathan almost stormed out of Mr. Gray's house, feeling something very odd in the air. Some... unexplained sexual tension between them? He was actually sure, Mr. Gray could not be 100% heterosexual. It would never be like that; it could not be this intense feeling of... he even could not describe it in any other way as... arousal.

Upon returning home, after some hesitation, he pulled a box from under his bed and looked at the collection of dildos he had there. He took the large one, black, with a massive head and bit his lower lip. Yep, he was in a mood for some action, definitely.

So, he prepared himself thoroughly and laid on his bed. As he inserted the dildo into his lubed ass, he could almost feel Mr. Gray's golden eyes roaming over his body. Did he find Nathan attractive? Or just pity him... Poor boy... attacked by bullies... let's fill his hole for a pity fuck. Let him have some fun in his sad bullied life...

He closed his eyes, fucking himself with this black monster. The feeling of fullness was wonderful, but he wanted more. Wild, golden eyes and true, rough fuck. But was he ever gonna get it?

He realized he's been lonely a bit too long. Since one year ago when he graduated from college and broke up with his long-term boyfriend, he hadn't dated again. He was trying to build his life now... but was he missing something? The golden eyes appeared in front of him, as he came closer to climax. Yes, he was missing something.

He knew, however, he had to try... to change that.

***

Three days later, he prepared Beef Stroganoff and took it to Mr. Gray's house. The neighbor wanted meat; he was gonna get meat.

The man opened the door wearing only... shorts.

His impressive, bulging chest was naked, and Nathan stood there with an open mouth and widened eyes. The stripe of dark hair could be seen over his stomach, going down... vanishing under his waistband.

"My eyes are up here," Mason said, pointing to his eyes with a smirk.

"Yes! Of course, they are! I'm... sorry. I brought you Beef Stroganoff... It's... with meat," he felt stupid, explaining that.

Mason eyes were gleaming. He seemed to be in a good mood. Was he happy that Nathan came to visit?

"Yes, I can sense it. Come on in."

Feeling a hotness in his cheeks, Nathan went inside, clenching his fingers around the beef-filled pot.

Mason led him into the kitchen and took out some clean plates from the dishwasher.

"So. You really like cooking? Aren't you the ideal... husband?"

Nathan blushed even more. "I like cooking, yes. My sister and I were both diligent students of our Italian grandmother." He hesitated. "I'm not sure if I'm that ideal husband material, though. I'm rather clingy. My ex-boyfriend said I was too sentimental, and he could not stand my sappy ways."

Mason growled a bit, again, as he evidently liked to do. "I appreciate possessiveness. As I... possess the same quality of character." He added it in a sensual, low voice, making Nathan shiver. "My... type of people bond for life. We called it a mating bond."

Nathan really did not know what "my type of people" meant.

"Mating bond? A curious terminology. Like animals?"

"You may say that. But it's more... let's say: a unique situation. Not every person can be a mate..." And again, he interrupted, as if not wanting to explain too much. "Mmmmm. Beef is very tasty. You really can cook!" He smoothly changed the topic.

Nathan preened a bit hearing the compliment.

They ate and talked for some time about neighboring houses and the drop of prices on the local real estate market, to which Mr. Gray said it was one of his reasons he bought the house, as the price was shockingly low.

He admitted he was investing in real estate in the Boston suburbs, buying and selling a lot.

After their conversation, which lasted much longer than they ate, Nathan finally decided to excuse himself as he started to feel more and more excited by the very intense presence of the massive man. But somehow... he could not stand up.

He could feel his cheeks blush non-stop, his hands sweaty and his eyes were fixating on Mason's face. Mason, on the other hand, seemed relaxed and cheerful. He talked in a rather casual manner, His gestures wide and animated.

Nathan had observed rather nice muscles flexing on his bulging biceps, with thick veins running under the skin, and was so curious how it would feel under his fingers... he looked for any (even idiotic!) reason to touch the huge guy. Finally, his need reached a crazy high level, he wanted it so obsessively that eventually he said: "Do you do arm wrestling?"

Mason looked crestfallen.

"I... Why do you think I do?"

"Well, you look like it."

Mason narrowed his eyes with a smirk.

"Well... I have good genetics. Most of it comes to me naturally with my heritage."

"People can't grow muscles like animals, it does not work like that"

Nathan wrinkled his nose in disbelief.

"Hmmm." Mason hesitated as if he wanted to add something but decided against it. "No, I do not do arm wrestling."

"I bet you would be good at it," Nathan said lamely, feeling stupid.

Mason eyes bored into his face. He stood up and sat on a chair in front of Nathan.

"I can see you want to arm wrestle with me, hmmm?" He grinned.

"What?! No!" Nathan's face became like a freshly cut beet in color.

"C'mon. I know you want it."

He put his muscular arm in front of Nathan with an open hand, for Nathan to grab it. He looked very amused.

"You know I have no chance..."

"But you still want it, don't you...?"

Nathan felt like an idiot but he suddenly nodded. He grabbed Mason's hand. It was warm! Very warm! Almost like Mason had a fever.

Edey
Edey
674 Followers