By The Time I Get To Phoenix

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On that night in the pool, and without asking Randy or Pam, Ricky began feeling up Nikki's tits. Nikki made no effort to stop him. Randy didn't appear to be bothered by it at all.

He began to massage Pam's tits. Randy was already hard from watching the naked women and watching Ricky feel Nikki. It went no further for the rest of the night.

The next time they visited, the other's clothes came off immediately. Pam followed their lead. Before walking to the pool, Ricky began to play with Nikki's tits again and rubbing her blonde, trimmed pussy hair. Again, no protest at all from Nikki. She was enjoying it.

Randy began doing the same to Pam. Before the end of the night, the ladies were giving their brothers-in-law blow jobs. To Randy's credit, he would shoot his load on Pam's chest instead of her mouth.

The third time they got together in the nude the action went even further. As the ladies were giving their blowjobs, Nikki removed her mouth from Ricky's cock and moved her mouth towards his. They began to passionately kiss and then she guided his cock inside of her pussy.

Pam knew she should have expected it, yet she was still shocked. She had assumed that oral sex would be the limit. Of course, she had suspected that Ricky had already cheated on her before this. Maybe he had already cheated with Nikki before?

She reluctantly sat on Randy's cock. She admitted to not being a good or enthusiastic lover on that first night. Later, after she had resigned herself to swapping with her in-laws, she convinced herself to try enjoying it more.

She tried so hard to make Ricky happy. She once "accidentally" let a friend of Ricky's see her naked. She walked out of the shower, pretending that no one else was there except Ricky. She knew that his friend, Gus, was there. She stood for several seconds to give him a prolonged look.

She began talking longingly about the days of her erstwhile efforts to please him. Her naked body had been exposed to more men than she could ever have imagined. She had sucked off and screwed her own husband's brother...just to please her husband.

None of it was enough. Ricky still felt a need to cheat behind her back. He wanted to join a swinger's club, but he was somewhat of a public figure, being the majority owner of two car dealers in town. He couldn't risk being outed.

He trusted his brother. As Pam recalled that first night in the pool when Ricky began playing with Nikki's tits, she realized that wasn't the first time for them.

"She enjoyed it from the beginning," Pam said. "She leaned back into him to give him easier access. The progression from tit-playing, to pussy-playing, to blow jobs, to eventual full sex was just a way to get me acclimated to their eventual goal...to have a full swapping of partners. It worked."

"I've shared so much with Carol, but never this. I would have never expected her to do even more than that."

"I'm not an angel, Trevor. I did all I could to keep my marriage going. I'm glad he never got into a swing club, because I'm not sure I could have gone that far. Who knows? I may have. I'm glad I never got put on that spot. I idea of being passed around may have been my breaking point."

"All I know is that I want a man that will appreciate what I'm willing to give. Also, a man that doesn't mind giving a little. To be fair, Randy was a better lover than Ricky. At least he cared about my pleasure. I can't say that Ricky ever did...ever...in nearly 30 years."

She looked at me with sad eyes.

"You know what Trevor, I've ditched my clothes in front of a lot of men over the years. Yet, the one man that has been my very best friend, I've never once bared my body for him."

She immediately began to disrobe. Blouse. Bra. Shoes. Pants and panties in one movement.

To me, she was a goddess. Big, hanging breasts with large dark areolas capped by thick hardened nipples that still pointed upwards.

There was a very dark...and very dense...nest of hair between her legs. The hair had a very light trail at the top that went nearly to her navel.

"I've already seen your naked body, it was only fair to see mine."

Huh? How could she have seen mine. I would have remembered that.

She showed me a picture on her phone. Carol had sent her a picture of me in the shower. My head was tilted back as I was washing my hair. I never knew she had taken that photo. I was initially angry, but Pam was on the bed, showing off her hot body to me. I undressed quickly as well.

I was already hard. It had been a few weeks since I last had sex and a woman, Pam, whom I had fantasized on numerous occasions was there for my taking.

As anxious as we both were to make love, it was still an awkward moment. It didn't feel right. I was still married, although that marriage was on life support and I was going to unplug the cord when I got back home.

Still, we kissed. We held each other. I felt tears on my shoulder that had escaped her eyes.

Finally, it felt right. No guilt. I went down on her. I didn't realize that no man had ever done that to her. Ever. She was ecstatic. Her pussy was thoroughly wet before I began, and I learned (as did she) that she was a squirter when her clitoris was orally aroused.

She finally begged for me to put my cock inside of her. Her experience was only with Ricky and his brother, Randy. She immediately clamped her pussy muscles onto my hardness. Going three to four weeks since last having sex was like a lifetime to me. I came quickly...and forcefully. I felt several streams of semen lodge deep inside of her.

We were both breathing hard and smiling at each other as we appreciated our first time together as lovers. There was something else that I realized while with her in bed that first time.

Other than the novelty of enjoying a new lover, there was a closeness and intimacy that I hadn't experienced in a long time. Until the recent events, I considered our marriage good and solid. I then realized that I hadn't experienced this level of intimacy with Carol for several months

It's very likely that the intimacy slowly dissipated once she began cheating. It was slow, but subtle. I had again begun to be so uninhibited both physically and emotionally with a lovely and naked Pam by my side, uncovered something that I craved...and needed for too long.

That was a pleasant sensation for me, but I know that Pam also received something even more rare. I may have been the very first man to truly love her. She often wondered aloud if Ricky ever did. I can remember her saying that for the past ten years; at least.

We both got what we wanted. She was impressed with the euphoria she experienced when she was orally stimulated. Satisfying her was as important to me as well as it was for her to see me satisfied. That was a solid foundation for a good relationship; whether it's about sex or anything else.

Friday came too soon. I didn't hear from Carol at all during that time. I did hear from our son, Taylor, though.

He came by to check on his mother because he knew I was gone until Friday. He walked into the house on Wednesday night. He heard noises from her bedroom. The door was wide open, and he saw his mother, completely naked, with another man and another woman, completely naked.

She was playing with the other woman's breasts when she was caught in the act.

She was embarrassed, but the other woman got out of the bed, still completely naked, walked towards Taylor and introduced herself as Amy. She invited Taylor to join her and the others.

Taylor stormed off angrily from the house, ignoring his mother's pleas to stay and discuss it.

Taylor was 27 years old, happily married, and wanted no part of that orgy. I explained in general what had happened prior to that. I wasn't surprised, except that she was part of a threesome. I was more in shock that they would invite him to join them; especially since it was his own mother in that bed. Taylor assumed that I would want a divorce. He was right, although I was still slow to initiate anything.

The next evening, Thursday, Pam met me back in my room. After a warm hug and kiss, she had a far more serious look on her face.

"I need to show you something, babe. Before I do, I need to explain why I'm showing it to you."

"I have an appointment with an attorney Monday morning. I know you have classes to teach, but if there's a way to stick around for a few more days, it would be appreciated so much."

She inserted a disc into my laptop. The video quality wasn't good, but clear enough to show Pam, topless, giving a guy a blowjob.

The man's voice could be heard. "Luke is right. You ARE good at your job."

Then, the man's face came into view. The face of a balding, middle-aged man could be identified. He had bent down to take Pam's tits into his hands and then to his mouth.

The video was less than ten minutes long. After a gap of two seconds, a second video was shown. It was like the first. Pam, topless, on her knees, giving oral pleasure to a man.

"You keep this up, you'll always have a job here," could be heard from the man. It was the same man. After the video ended, Pam looked at me as tears streamed down her face.

"Lately, my job life has been miserable. That son of a bitch is my new boss and he wanted another blowjob over a month ago. I refused. Since then, he's been cold, distant, and impossibly demanding. He's threated to bring in someone else if I couldn't handle the job."

"His name is Howard Pillar. When I first realized what I'd have to do to get this job, I bought a little pen camera. I clipped it onto my purse and set the purse on the floor while I pleased him. He had no idea he was being videotaped."

"I decided to videotape it just in case something like this happens. I gave him one more blowjob about two weeks later. That's the second one that you saw. Everything was just fine until about a month ago when he asked me to give him one more. I'd had enough."

"I felt bad enough about doing the other two. At least old Luke Lackey back home didn't insist on several repeat performances. Howard was going to make it a routine expectation. He said so himself after that third request."

"The job has been hell since then. I honestly fear that I'll either somehow get canned or get demoted. My attorney is going to see these recordings. Very likely there will be a huge lawsuit against the hospital as well as against him personally."

My mind was made up. I was going to call my school the next morning and arrange for a substitute to replace me for the first two days of the following week. I also extended my stay at the hotel until the following Tuesday night, although Pam insisted that I could stay at her home.

The fact is that I enjoyed having Pam in my room. I enjoyed taking her out to eat. It was like a mini-vacation for her, although only a few miles from her home.

I didn't bother to call Carol, I simply texted her, and tell her about my change of plans. To no surprise, I didn't hear from her then or when I didn't arrive at home Friday afternoon as previously scheduled. Or Saturday, either.

Sunday night, I sent her a text and to let her know I'd be home Tuesday night. Her reply? "Whatever." That one-word answer said as much as any other thousand words could have said. She no longer cared. Absence didn't make the heart grow fonder.

I did have one concern about the video. I reminded Pam that not only would her attorney see it, but the hospital's legal team would as well. Her breasts were on full display. She shrugged her shoulders.

"About the only good from my marriage to Ricky, other than my two boys, was that we did go to that nude beach frequently. I became less self-conscious about my body since then. I'm not ashamed of my body at all. If guys want to look at these heavy things and drool, or jack off, or be repulsed...whatever...so be it."

"I'm not proud of what I did, but I'm not ashamed of the body on that tape."

"Shit, there are all shapes and sizes out there. Tall, short, fat, skinny. Big, long cocks. Short little nubs for cocks. Tits bigger than mine. Tiny tits Fake tits. Completely shaved. Even men. Full bushes. Trimmed. Hell, a few gals didn't even shave their pits or legs. They believe in the natural look all the way."

"Everyone was equal when nude. Nobody was treated differently. I'm not sure why Ricky liked it so much since so few of the women would be considered sexy by his standards."

"I'm sure you had to notice how quickly I was comfortable getting undressed in front of you. I've even checked into nude resorts near here. I'm not sure I'd want to go alone, though."

I got the hint but said nothing.

It was the most obvious conclusion that we were now in a long-term relationship. It was never expressly discussed, it simply evolved that quickly.

Over 30 years of friendship had set the foundation for it. Other than the recent developments, there weren't many surprises between us. Both of us knew that if she hadn't been attached to Ricky during our Pizza Shack days, we very likely would have been lifetime partners.

We were in attorney Greg Jay's office at 9am Monday morning. Jay specializes in unlawful job dismissals and dealing with workplace harassment. He took this very seriously.

He would take the case on a contingency basis. He was confident that this is the kind of case that would never go to court, although he would file a court case.

The hospital would have no desire for this case to be made public. The videos and the conversation would not only implicate Howard Pillar, but her previous CEO Luke Lackey as well.

"This is the worst kind of public relations for the hospital and their corporate heads. Still, you must be patient and let everything take its course. I'll guarantee that once Mr. Pillar knows about this case and the collaborating videos, your job should be safe. If not, they have a wrongful termination suit to contend with as well."

She still had to be willing to take it to a jury trial, just in case they wouldn't cooperate. That would mean jurors would see the salacious details on the two videos. Pam agreed. She was ready for the fight, no matter what. She didn't care what the jury got to see.

She was also expressly warned to not discuss this suit with ANYONE at work and only me outside of work. If there are any leaks, it had to come from the defense.

After the school year ended, I spent the summer with Pam. Her job situation was bearable, but not enjoyable. We took a two-week vacation and we went to Hawaii for eight days.

A year later, and I would have the last summer vacation of my career. One more school year and I retire.

In the beginning, the hospital wasn't too eager to negotiate. Mr. Jay threatened to take the case to the media. His brother was the executive producer at a local TV station. That got their attention. Her attorney also sent a letter to the corporate President reminding him of the leverage he had.

Mr. Jay then began to play hardball. After months of bickering, proposals, and counter-proposals there was a hefty settlement. When they realized that Pam was very willing to go public and to a jury, they became much more generous.

Her retirement was accelerated and became permanent immediately. This was complete with full medical, dental, and vision coverage. It also included a full salary until she turned 65.

There was also a very lucrative punitive damages reward. The matter was never made public, but Howard Pillar and Luke Lackey were forced to resign their positions. That was beautiful vindication for Pam.

My divorce is final. Our house was sold. Fortunately, Carol was more cooperative than I expected. It was over. We each had our own retirement accounts. She made more money, but I wanted none of hers.

Pam now lives with me in my cozy apartment. It's just a temporary abode until next May when I begin my retirement, buy an RV, and tour our beautiful country with an amazing woman...Pam.

That had originally been mine and Carol's dream retirement and Pam always envied it. Pam did add one slight wrinkle into the plans, though. She wants to visit as many AANR nudist resorts as possible while traveling.

I agreed to go to a resort about an hour away after she settled and moved back to her original home town with me. I was impressed by the atmosphere and the friendliness of the people.

It was nothing that even remotely resembled what I had pictured it to be. Everyone's naked. Nobody's staring at other's breasts or genitals. It's almost as if everyone forgot that they left their room without their clothes.

The fact is, that it's easy to forget you're naked. Seriously. It's so normal there. Yet, it's probably one of the greatest experiences of my life. Liberating is the best adjective I can say to describe it.

Yes, there's an underlying sexual aspect to it. People do notice each other. I was able to appreciate some of the nude female bodies, just like Pam could appreciate a fine male form. I also learned that there were a few swingers that frequented the establishment, however, there was never any overt sexual activity allowed and neither of us were ever propositioned to join them...whoever they were. Overt sexual activity and unwelcomed photography was grounds for immediate dismissal and a lifetime ban.

It's been an interesting two years. It's been a roller coaster ride of emotions. Happiness. Anger. Apprehension. Losing my mother three months ago. Pam's cousin, Candace passing suddenly one month ago. Candace had always been Pam's rock...even more so when Carol left the scene.

Our future is bright, though. I have a beautiful wife and beautiful life. Maybe if Pam hadn't dated Ricky back in our Pizza Shack days, we may have taken this journey together much sooner. We've discussed that scenario before. On my part, I was in a happy marriage for many years. The same can't be said for Pam.

We will have a great retirement with the financial resources to travel nearly as much as we can handle. The prospect of visiting nude resorts across the country makes the waiting even harder.

We did learn something that made us both laugh out loud. Carol got that promotion and there's a member of the expanded social circle that is part of the sexual circus...Ricky. Yes, THAT Ricky. I learned from a reliable source (Brenda Adams) that some back room deals got him to move his massive account to Carol's bank.

Brenda had no clue that Ricky was Pam's ex-husband and Carol's first ever lover as a teen.

She can have him. They deserve each other. She can have the entire damn bank board of trustees.

There's still a part of me that hurts because of what she did. It's impossible to throw away nearly 30 years of good times. She blames me for not accepting her "generous" offer of having an open marriage. I blame her for completely not giving a damn about what I wanted.

However, I got the very best end of this deal. No question about that! Pam and I have a deep appreciation for the other. Our lives went from being messed to blessed.