She's My Best Friend

Story Info
My wife wasn't my best friend, Lori was.
12.6k words
3.91
41.2k
58
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bbare
bbare
554 Followers

Readers, this is 100% fiction written in the first person. It involved wife swapping and adultery. This is a mix of fantasy yet with the consequences of actions.

"Chuck and Lori are coming over tomorrow night," said my wife Barbara, known more affectionately as Barbie to her friends and family. "Duke, I put some steaks in the fridge for seasoning since they seem to like the way you prepare and barbeque your meats."

Chuck and Lori Easter were our neighbors that lived directly behind us. We bought our house 13 years ago and two years later Chuck and Lori moved into their home.

We met by talking to each other through the dog-eared redwood fencing that separated our yards. Soon, we began to walk back and forth around the other side of the block to visit in our homes and patios.

7 years ago, Chuck and I removed part of the fence and put in a swinging gate so that we could easily access each other's homes.

Yes, we had become such good friends. Their daughter and our daughter were the same age and graduated from high school together. Although it would have been nice for our daughters to go to college somewhere closer to our Southwest Missouri homes, their daughter, Misty went to Florida, and our daughter Wendy went to Georgia. The girls are now 26 years old and married.

Misty married first and Wendy moved to Florida to be closer to her best friend. Soon after, she met her future husband.

For us, the friendship with the Easters was natural. Chuck is a home mortgage lender, while my wife, Barbie, has been a business loan specialist for many years.

I have been a sociology professor at the local college for over 25 years and began doing some online trading from my home office for the past 6 years. In fact, I have cut down on my teaching schedule so I can devote more time to my trading.

I'm 55 years old and retiring in a few months. My work from home will be a great supplement to my retirement pay.

Barbie has one year before she can retire. She is very good at managing money and has done a masterful job of preparing for her retirement...and mine.

Chuck is 57 and preparing for retirement within the next four months. Lori is 55 and has been a 1st grade teacher for the past 29 years. Her full retirement won't be in effect for another year.

The natural aspect of our friendship was determined early. Both Lori and myself are jokesters. We both have a rather juvenile sense of humor. I learned early that Lori is the more uninhibited of the two. There has never been a subject matter that is taboo for her.

About her only inhibition would be in the way she dresses. She's a tall redhead with a very slender body. She isn't large chested at all and her rear is equally slender.

She isn't nearly as attractive as Barbie is, but she atones for it with an infectious laugh (more like an exaggerated giggle), a delightfully positive outlook on life, and a captivating personality.

From the beginning, we were practically best buddies. It wasn't a physical attraction at all, at least from my perspective. However, over time I began seeing her in a more sexual way.

At work, she's the polar opposite. She is serious about her work and the playful and juvenile part of her personality is not on display. She has been a highly respected educator at the school from the beginning of her career. She has had the privilege of teaching many of the children of the children in her classes. This past year, she had the grandson of one of the children she taught in her first year.

She was the direct opposite of Barbie, who was a voluptuous brown-haired woman, although barely over five feet tall. She epitomizes the term "stacked" with her C cups and nicely rounded ass. She also has a very pretty face.

In fact, when we first met, I would easily get jealous when other guys gave her a lot of attention. I always saw myself as just an average guy that somehow landed the hottest girl on the planet. Even to this day, she still turns heads. I learned to appreciate it. I was the one that got to be in bed with her each night.

Sometimes I still don't believe that Barbie realizes her appeal to the opposite sex. Even now, she is still very appealing. She looks younger than her 55 years, yet she seems surprised when someone compliments her on her looks.

With all that said, the friendship had always been completely free of any jealousies, although the close friendship between myself and Lori was obvious to all as well as the closeness between Barbie and Chuck.

The invisible wall was there. There was an unspoken rule that the friendships don't extend into the bedrooms. Neither of us ever attempted to break that rule.

On this Saturday night, I had just pulled the Ribeye Steaks from the grill while the ladies were preparing the table with side dishes, plates, and silverware.

None of us were too big on drinking alcohol. Chuck and I enjoyed a couple of beers and the ladies had their red wine with dinner. The dinner conversations were of the usual variety...work, local issues, kids, etc.

Suddenly, Lori broke the ice with a startling revelation.

"You know, three years ago, Chuck and I dabbled into the swinging scene. We didn't tell you two about it because we didn't want to hurt our friendship.

We found a couple, Earl and Jo, that seemed to be a good match for us. However, that turned out to be a disaster. We won't make that mistake again."

"Disaster?" asked Barbie, more concerned about how it was a disaster than the fact they even considered swinging as an option.

"Not for us," Lori replied. "For them. Jo wanted all the privileges of doing what she wanted with Chuck, but if I got too close to Earl, her ugly jealous side showed up."

"So, you did end up swapping?" asked Barbie. "Not just talking about it?"

"Yes, a few times," admitted Lori. "That's in the past. We were just looking for something to spice things up between us. We enjoyed our part of it. We just couldn't handle Jo's ridiculous jealousy issues. Again, that was in the past."

"You see," added Chuck, "we weren't just out looking for new partners to swap. We wanted to swap with people we cared about. You know, friends. Once, Jo came over here while Lori was gone, and we had sex. The next week, Lori and Earl met at a hotel after work one day. That infuriated Jo. That was the last straw for us.

We haven't heard from them in over two years. They live in Rogers, Arkansas as far as we know. We assume they're still together."

"Why are you telling us this?" asked Barbie. "It's kind of disturbing. You wanted to swap with friends, but didn't even consider us?"

"Hell, yeah we did," shot back Lori. "We considered it a lot. The problem is that we didn't want it to ruin our friendship. We love you two too much to ruin it. We wanted friends, not our best friends. Does that make sense?"

"Besides, you would have said no to it anyhow," added Chuck. "I can't picture Duke letting me have Barbie. It doesn't sound like something he'd do for anyone."

Chuck was right. I had experienced carnal thoughts about Lori before, but I knew that it was a fantasy only. I had thought of Chuck with Barbie because I knew how close they were. Still, I knew Chuck was too honest to do something like that behind my back or his wife's back.

Our friendship had been based on mutual trust. Although Lori's off-color comments could be interpreted as suggestive, it was always general in its content, never anything personal towards me.

She would often joke about the disparity in the size of her breasts and the size of Barbie's breasts. She bragged about her lack of grooming habits below her waist. She often bragged that she wasn't wearing a bra.

That part I knew because although her breasts weren't large, they were quite pointed. Wearing a simple t-shirt without a bra, her nipples would create an obvious indentation in her fabric. I always thought that she made comments like that to make me look. It worked. Still, she never went further than that. In short, it was just the kind of personality she had.

She often recognized that she was a "plain Jane". She seemed to relish that role. She enjoyed compensating for her lack of looks with her personality. She did it well. To be fair, she was not ugly at all. "Plain Jane" is the most appropriate term, but I didn't care. She was a great friend and I often tried to picture her without her clothes on while I held her naked body next to mine as we kissed. It was just a fantasy, though.

"I understand," said Barbie, "but at least you could have asked. The worst that could happen is we would have said no."

"Or, you would have thought less of us and that would have hurt us as well," replied Chuck. "Our friendship with those two lasted about six weeks. Remember that weekend we went to Vegas three years ago? We went with them. We had adjoining rooms. We switched rooms and partners.

We preferred separate rooms, so we'd lock the door between us. Jo wanted to see what her husband was up to the whole time. Although we kept our separate rooms, she still would grill him afterwards about what they did. The warning signs were there."

"I don't think anything less of you," I told them. "Look, we've all been married for over 30 years. Whether in private or what you two did with another couple, we all look for ways to mix things up. Something new. Acting out fantasies. Keeping it fresh. You just went further than we ever would, that's all. That took a lot of guts."

"And a lot of trust," added Lori. "Hell, letting any other woman with my guy wasn't easy. Of course, Chuck trusting me with someone else was also risky...and I really liked Earl. He was a good lover. If it wasn't for Jo's insecurities, we'd probably still be doing it."

Although I wasn't sure, I began to wonder if they were trying to measure our interest in swapping with them. I knew beyond doubt that there was a mutual attraction. I knew that Barbie liked Chuck as a friend and had admitted that he was an attractive guy.

I also knew that Lori and I would be naturally compatible lovers together. That was never a doubt. However, was that what they were trying to find out without saying it?

I was trying to read Barbie's expressions as well. Although we had admitted to each other that we found our friend's spouses to be desirable, we had never discussed a possibility of swapping with them. That seemed so far-fetched, even for a fantasy.

It was Chuck that cut through the periods of awkward silence.

"If we had asked you to do it, would you?"

Barbie quickly gave the honest answer.

"I don't know, Chuck. This is something you two have talked about before. Probably often. I have never discussed this with Duke before. Never. We like you two. We love you two. Yes, there appears to be a physical attraction, but that doesn't mean we would have been ready to go that far."

Lori stared at Barbie. Barbie wasn't ready for what she was going to hear.

"You know what, Barbie? You have killer looks, killer tits, and a killer ass. You've had men drooling over you all your life. If I can trust my guy to be with you, then you sure as hell should trust your guy to be with a skinny-ass redhead with small boobs and no ass...and not nearly as pretty.

I'm not saying you need to make a decision tonight. Yes, I can speak for Chuck when I say the offer is open. If you refuse, that's fine. We still love you both and want to be good friends. Barbeques, camping, card and table games will still be fun with our best friends. I'm ready to drop it for now, though. Get the cards out and let's play some Gin Rummy like we planned."

"I need to talk to Duke alone," said Barbie. "We'll only be gone a few minutes. I hope you understand."

"Yes, we do" replied Chuck. "Take your time. You've been hit with a lot tonight. Just remember, no matter what, we're still your best friends."

Barbie managed a slight smile, but I couldn't do the same. Yes, I wanted Lori. No, I didn't want Chuck doing to Barbie what I wanted to do to Lori. I knew that was being hypocritical, but I was ready to turn down their overture.

"Duke, are you really so much against this as you sound? I know how much you like Lori."

"Are you implying that you're considering this offer?" I answered, answering her question with a question.

"The idea of Chuck...you know...fucking you...I mean...I like him but not this much."

"Do you think this would hurt us, that is, the two of us and our marriage? Obviously, it didn't hurt theirs and they did it several times with that other couple."

Again, I asked her the question that she avoided giving a direct answer to earlier.

"Is this what you want to do, Barbie? It sure sounds like it."

I was slightly annoyed, but I was also very concerned. I was concerned about the long-term effect on our marriage, not just the idea of another man's cock inside of my wife.

"Honestly, yes. I think it might be a good idea, Duke. Look, if they can screw that other couple so many times and come out of it unscathed, why couldn't we? I love you, Duke. Nothing that Chuck can do to me or you can do with Lori can change that."

I looked at her with shock.

"You have no problem with me taking Lori into the other room and screwing her brains out?"

"No, Duke. Don't screw her brains out. Make love to her. She's your good friend. You'd screw a hooker but not Lori. Give her the loving husband treatment. That's what I would expect from Chuck as well."

"You've thought about this before, haven't you?" I asked.

Barbie tilted her head towards the floor as if in shame.

"I've always been honest with you, Duke. Yes, I've thought about it, but never brought it up. Before tonight, I thought there was no chance in hell of that happening. Now, they're at our kitchen table ready to go all the way with us. I trust you, Duke. I trust Lori and Chuck."

I wanted to please Barbie. I had to trust her. I wasn't ready to make that final bold move, though.

"Let's talk to them some more, first" I suggested. "I'm not saying no, I just need more time to consider things."

She agreed. We went back inside and shared our decision with them.

"That's fair," said Lori. "There isn't a hurry. It doesn't have to happen at all, but if there's something I can say or do to help, I'm here. Chuck's here. We still love you two very much. We know how hard this is. We've gone through it."

Chuck had an idea.

"Duke, without going too far, would you mind if I gave Barbie a nice hug and kiss? I've hugged her many times, but I've never kissed her. After that, you kiss Lori. When we're done, if you don't think this will work, there will be nothing done but some harmless kissing."

Kissing can lead to a lot more. I knew that and shared my concerns.

"Not tonight. Not any night. No means no. Always. Just kissing. If it goes further, it's because you both want it to. The safe word is NO."

I already knew that Barbie wanted to. Maybe just some harmless kissing would give her the fix she wanted. Looking back, that was foolish logic, but I did want a chance to kiss Lori and I already had Barbie's permission.

Chuck is nearly a foot taller than Barbie so as she stood in front of him, he bowed his head down to meet her lips.

The first few kisses were soft and quick. I knew Barbie was still nervous about it although it's what she wanted. Soon, the kisses were lasting longer, and I noticed Barbie's tongue parting his lips.

What surprised me was that instead of being angry or jealous, I was turned on. Watching my wife kissing my good friend had caused an erection to begin in my pants.

We never set a time limit on how long the kissing should last, so I focused my attention on Lori.

Lori is only an inch shorter than I am, so we matched perfectly as our lips met for the first time. Unlike Chuck and Barbie, we immediately were kissing long and hard. Our tongues were darting in and out of each other within a few seconds after we began.

Although Lori didn't say anything, it would have been impossible for her not to notice the hardness that bumped against her groin. We had come this far, there was no need to try to hide it.

After about two minutes, the four of us stopped.

"What do you think?" asked Chuck to either of us hoping for a positive answer.

"Better than I expected," I admitted. "I'm surprised that I was able to accept my wife kissing you like that."

"Is that as far as you want to go tonight?" asked Lori.

Barbie had watched the way that Lori and I had been kissing. She knew that I wanted to go further. She answered Lori's question in the most surprising way.

She stripped off her sweatshirt and bra and stood topless before Chuck.

"Is this your answer?" she said teasingly as she held up her tits for Chuck's inspection.

Chuck knew the answer. We all knew the answer. Chuck took her tits in his hands and began to kiss her again. I was amazed at how quickly everything had escalated. Any doubts that I had about swapping no longer mattered. It was going to happen, at least for Chuck and Barbie.

Lori grabbed my arm as Chuck had lowered his hand to pull down Barbie's pants. Her dark brown bush had come into view as she rested her hand on Chuck's package through his pants.

"Let's go to my house. My bedroom," suggested Lori in a whisper. "I'm surprised that Chuck hasn't taken her to the bedroom yet. He doesn't like an audience, not even me."

We held hands as we walked through the back door and through the back gate to their patio door. Chuck and Barbie were so engrossed in their activity that I doubted that they saw or heard us leave. There were no goodbyes. That part bothered me, but I had my best friend that wanted to make love to me for the first time. I set aside all my other concerns.

We went straight to her bedroom and the kissing resumed.

"Damn it Duke, I've wanted this for so long. You have no idea how much. Take me. I want you in me."

She wasted no time getting completely undressed for me. I was amazed at the generous amount of bright red growth between her legs. I was more amazed at the sexiest nipples I'd ever seen.

Although her breasts weren't large, they had a perfect roundness to them and her nipples were at least a half inch long and naturally hard. I had noticed them pushing through the fabric on her thin t-shirts, including the one she had worn tonight, but to see them completely bare as they stood out from her breasts was an astounding sight.

She had mentioned on other occasions that she didn't shave her pubic region, so I wasn't surprised in the least when I saw a full growth between her legs. What I did learn was that the hair between her legs was an even brighter shade of red than her head of hair. That was also sexy.

I must have taken too much time to admire her body because she implored me to remove my clothes as well.

"Hey, I'm not going to be the only one standing here naked. Either you take off your clothes or I'll take them off for you."

I dared her to do it. I knew she would. I knew she wanted to. That's why she said what she did. I knew her so well. She was going to remove my clothes no matter what I did.

"Thicker than Chuck or Earl," was the first thing she said when she saw my hard cock. "Thicker than those two guys in college also."

I wasn't sure about the two guys in college, but I made a mental note to ask her about it later. I only knew about Chuck and Earl.

I played with her nipples while continuing to kiss her deeply. She loved to kiss, but she also wanted more...soon.

"Inside me, Duke. Any position you want, but I want you inside me."

I got on my back and motioned for her to ride my cock. I could see the dampness from her pussy had gotten her pussy hair wet. As she lowered herself onto my hardness, I felt a tightness like I hadn't felt since I was going out with Barbie in our early 20s.

bbare
bbare
554 Followers