By Their Covers

Story Info
Jenny is hypnotized into becoming a lesbian.
8.1k words
4.09
67.2k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
feeture13
feeture13
68 Followers

All characters are over the age of 18. Enjoy.

Jenny lived a pretty boring life. At the age of twenty-nine she was still a virgin and was working at a dead-end office job in a cubicle making calls all day. She was average looking at five foot six and had mousy brown hair and brown eyes. This led her to resent beautiful women. She hated professional hot chicks like the Kardashians and pretty much any good looking women in her life who she believed got to where they're at using their looks alone.

"Hey Jenny why don't you go get my coffee." Vanessa said mockingly.

Vanessa was one of these hot chicks that pissed Jenny off. At twenty-four years of age Vanessa was ranked higher than Jenny at work while being five years younger than her. She was a beautiful Latina at five foot two with all the right curves where they needed to be and wavy black hair with dazzling green eyes you could get lost in. Jenny hated having someone she considered to be inferior to her intellectually be above her professionally. She attributed all of Vanessa's success to her looks. Probably fucked her way up Jenny thought not caring about her MBA or honors that she received. I feel like we've all been guilty of judging books by their covers at one point or another, but we don't let it eat away at us like Jenny did. It was plain unhealthy.

"Go fuck yourself." Jenny said quietly so no one else could here. She had an unprofessional relationship with Vanessa to say the least.

"Is that any way to be talking to a superior?" Vanessa said rhetorically. Loving to rub in the fact that she was higher in rank than her while being fresh out of college. "I ought to report you to the boss lady." You aren't superior to me Jenny thought but kept it in. Vanessa leaned down to Jenny's desk to expose her ample cleavage and whispered, "You're just lucky I'm a nice woman." Jenny blushed staring at the cleavage so close to her face. She couldn't tell if she was flirting with her or mocking her. Definitely the latter.

"I'm sorry Vanessa, but you know I'm not your assistant, so why would you ask me to get your coffee?" Jenny asked genuinely curious why Vanessa loved to mock her.

"It's because I believe it's your place in this world. On your knees obeying superior women." Walking away before Jenny could come up with a comeback. Vanessa couldn't help herself.

"Bitch." Jenny muttered under her breath and got back to work.

It was this boring existence day in and day out. Again, again, and again, which led her to having suicidal thoughts. She was standing on her balcony thinking about jumping when she remembered her poor old mother and how it would devastate her. Her thoughts got so bad that she decided to go see a therapist, despite the stigma associated with getting help. I can do this on my own she tried to battle within herself, but eventually gave in.

"Welcome. Have a seat." Veronica said in a soothing voice.

Veronica was in her mid-forties and unbeknownst to Jenny she was the older aunt of Vanessa. She stood at five foot five and even while not a spring chicken still held her perfect curves and had the same green eyes as Vanessa. This was off putting for Jenny because she was already judging this doctor by her looks. How can a doctor look so good she thought. Despite that she took a seat.

"So what brings you here today?"

"I've been having suicidal thoughts."

"And why do you think that is?" There was something about Veronica's soothing voice that made Jenny trust her, so she let it all out.

"I hate my job. I hate my boss. I hate how I look. I'm twenty fucking nine years old and I'm still a fucking virgin and I just want to die." She said breaking down crying.

"There, there. Let it all out." Veronica said as she got up to pass her a box of tissues. "It's okay to cry. It cleanses the soul." Very unstable she thought to herself, then writing it down on her notepad. Jenny grabbed the box of tissues taking a couple out to wipe her eyes and blow her nose in to.

"Let's talk about your day to day. Do you have any hobbies?"

"No. I used to try to play sports, but I'm just not athletic enough."

"We're going to need to work on that. You need activities to help take your mind off of the daily stresses of life." Veronica wrote down some more notes, which irked Jenny. "As far as your looks go, you can't change what god gave you, but you can spice it up. How about you treat yourself to a shopping spree and change up your makeup. Buy something a little sluttier. That will definitely help increase your chances with these simple men nowadays." Jenny was shocked that the doctor used the word sluttier, but it helped her relax some more because it made the doctor seem more normal. Like a regular person and not just an authoritative figure. Maybe she misjudged this woman.

"I can try."

"Don't try dear. Do." Veronica said sternly. Jenny thought that it was just semantics, but didn't want to get into an argument with this woman. "Do you have any ideas?"

"I could try pottery."

"That sounds like a great idea. And what about this job of yours? Where is it that you work and what makes it so awful?"

"I work at the offices for Felecia's Boutiques."

Veronica knew Felecia's boutique because of her niece. "And what's so bad about working there. I've heard nothing but good things about them.

"The job is boring. I do nothing but answer phone calls all day. And then there's this bitch of a manager that I work for, Vanessa." Veronica was taken aback, because Jenny had to be speaking about her niece, but she kept her composure. She was a professional after all. Her curiosity got the best of her though.

"What's so bad about her?"

"She acts like she's better than everybody else, when she's actually just a little brat. I can't believe she got the promotion over me, I've been working there way longer than she has. I've paid my dues. Fuck Felecia. Veronica probably ate Felecia out to get the promotion." Jenny said to make herself feel better.

Veronica didn't like the way this little bitch was talking about her wonderful niece. "Maybe she was simply better than you. Have you thought of that?" Veronica knew for a fact that her niece was better than this loser.

The thought of Vanessa being better than her bothered Jenny. "She's a little cunt." Jenny said with venom in her voice.

"It's not healthy to have this strong of emotions towards another person, Jenny. Here's an assignment I have for you before our next session. You will write down ten different things that you like about Vanessa and that are positives about her. The glass half full my dear."

"But-"

"No buts. It's a proven exercise." Veronica just wanted to hear this bitch praise her niece.

"Good morning loser." Vanessa told Jenny the next day at work.

"I'm not a loser." Jenny responded even though she felt like one and wanted to kill herself.

"What else do you call someone who's stuck doing the same boring thing for the rest of their life?" Vanessa said rhetorically. Then she casually walked off without waiting for a response which bothered Jenny to no end. How was she supposed to write a list of positives about this little bitch?

That week Jenny started her new hobby and was actually having fun and even made a new friend named Joan who shared her ideas about hot chicks. Because the doctor's idea was actually working, she decided to start writing down a list of positives about Vanessa.

"Welcome back, Jenny. Take a seat. How was your week?" Veronica said.

Jenny could smell this weird scent coming from the doctor's office. Nothing bad, but strange none the less. "Hi Dr. Rodriguez. Honestly it was pretty good. I started the pottery class and made a new friend."

"That's good to hear. Did you finish your assignment?" Veronica raised an eyebrow inquisitively.

"Yes."

"Well let's hear it."

Jenny reached in her pocket and took out a crumpled piece of paper and opened it up.

"She's a hard worker."

"She pays attention to detail."

"She's funny."

"People love to be around her."

"She's charismatic."

"Uh, that's all I could think of."

The smell kept getting stronger and Jenny felt more and more relaxed. "Tsk, tsk. I gave you a simple assignment and you couldn't even do that right." Veronica said dismissively. Fuck this bitch Jenny thought. Maybe she was right after all about this doctor. "Here I can help you. What about her looks?"

"I mean yeah, she is beautiful." Jenny said feeling kind of awkward. She wasn't a lesbian after all.

"The reason I bring this up is because I believe the reason you're feeling as bad as you are is you're repressing your true lesbian desires." Veronica said matter of fact.

"What?" Jenny said not believing she heard the doctor correctly. "I'm definitely not a lesbian. That's kind of disgusting. I mean I don't judge, but it's not for me."

"You see right there you said it's kind of disgusting, not fully disgusting. Believe me we see it in the industry all the time. Women who deny themselves to the point of killing themselves. I also believe you have a crush on Vanessa. That's why you say such hateful things about her."

This doctor couldn't be more off base. With that Jenny stood up and said, "You're a quack." Her legs felt shaky.

"Have a seat dear before you fall down and hurt yourself. What you've been smelling is a powerful toxin and I've already taken the antidote, so it won't affect me. Please dear have a seat." Jenny felt a strong urge to obey and so she sat down. Her eyes felt really heavy.

"You... you drugged me?" Jenny could barely get the words out.

"I'm going to help you with your lesbian desires my dear. When I'm through with you you'll be the best little pussy slave for sweet Vanessa."

"No... please. Leave me alone." This doctor was out of her mind. Jenny had to get out of here.

As she tried to get up the doctor said, "Sleep!" In a high-pitched tone and Jenny slumped over on the couch. It was an ancient technique that required a special knack to get the pitch just right and accompanied by the toxin it would put you into a deep hypnotic state.

"Listen up, Jenny. You're feeling relaxed and you can trust me because I did help you with the suggestion of a hobby and you already made a friend. I know what's best for you."

Jenny nodded her head. "You know what's best for me." She repeated in a zombie like state.

"First things first. When you wake up you won't remember being drugged or hypnotized. All you'll remember is that we had a great session and you'll feel an incredible urge to come back to our next session." Jenny nodded her head. "Whenever I say the phrase, sleep Jenny, you'll fall back into this hypnotic state. Only if I say it though. It won't matter to you if you hear anybody else say it. And when I say, wake up Jenny, you'll wake up from the hypnotic trance feeling better than ever. Say, yes ma'am, if you understand."

"Yes ma'am."

Veronica felt herself getting a little turned on. She knew this was unethical beyond belief, but it didn't matter to her. She was really pissed off at how Jenny had spoken about her favorite niece and she needed to learn her lesson and place in this world. "From now on Jenny you will be turned on by the sight of women. Their asses, pussies, tits, and even their feet. Actually, especially their feet. That's the lowest part of a woman and you need to start appreciating them because your place in this world is below women. You'll particularly have a fascination with Vanessa Rodriguez. You won't actually come to like women sexually, but you can only orgasm to the thought of women. You can't avoid it, they'll turn you on. You have to masturbate everyday from now on and only orgasm to the thought of other women, especially Vanessa Rodriguez."

"Yes, ma'am."

Veronica reached into her desk drawer and pulled out the antidot to the toxin. She walked up to Jenny and said, "Drink up my dear." Lifting the elixir to her lips and she guzzled it down. It didn't take long for the elixir to take effect, but Jenny was still stuck in a hypnotic state.

"Wake up, Jenny." Jenny came to still a little groggy.

"Sorry I must have dozed off there. It's been a busy week. What were you saying again?" Jenny asked while ogling Veronica's breasts. Feeling herself getting a little turned on.

"Eyes up here dear." Veronica smirked seeing that the commands held strong. Jenny blushed at being caught staring. "I was saying that I believe you have some repressed lesbian desires and judging by the way you've been staring at my breasts I believe I'm right. Here let's do a test." Veronica got up and walked close to Jenny and turned around giving her a full view of her perfect round ass in a tight business skirt and ran her hands over both cheeks. Jenny couldn't take her eyes off of the sexy Latina and fought with everything not to touch herself right then and there. Veronica went back to her chair swaying her ass in the process knowing full well Jenny couldn't take her eyes off and took a seat.

"Well dear, were you turned on?"

"... Yes." Jenny whispered. Not being able to deny the truth.

"What was that dear. I couldn't quite hear you." Veronica said almost mockingly.

"Yes." Jenny said with an inside voice.

"There, now doesn't it feel better to get that off your chest?"

"I'm not a lesbian though." Jenny denied.

"I really feel for you dear. Having to keep all your true emotions locked away."

"No, really. I'm not." Jenny caught herself staring at Veronica's cleavage again.

"HAHAHA my dear, you're staring again."

"Um... No. I was..." Jenny blushed having no excuse.

"It's quite alright dear. I am a beautiful woman after all and lesbians can't help themselves when they're around me. Unfortunately for them I don't swing that way. I mean, I wouldn't mind letting one lick me now and again, but I could never lick one back." Jenny instantly looked down at the woman's crotch picturing what her vagina looked like. Then she caught herself. What am I doing she thought. I'm not a lesbian. "I think that's a perfect place to stop our session today. See you next week." Jenny got up on shaky legs and started walking out.

"Bye Dr. Rodriguez."

Going home that day had been very strange for poor Jenny. She kept catching herself staring at women all the way home on the bus. She felt extremely turned on and masturbated herself that night, but all she could picture were images of women. As she was about to orgasm an image of Vanessa Rodriguez popped up in her head and she climaxed. Jenny started crying after the shame of cumming to the thought of Vanessa. Am I a lesbian she thought. No it can't be. Even if I was I don't like that bitch Vanessa. Yet, the next day at work she couldn't stop ogling Vanessa's round jean covered ass. It was quite humiliating when she got caught by Vanessa.

"What are you looking at you little lezzie?" Vanessa said mockingly.

Jenny blushed. "I was just thinking how fat your ass is. That officially makes you a fat ass." Jenny retorted.

"Listen here, you loser. If you don't get back to work right now you're fired." Jenny quickly shut her trap and got back to work. She couldn't afford to lose her job, not in this economy. "I'm not a loser." She muttered.

"What was that?!"

"Nothing, sorry."

And just like that another week flew by.

"Welcome back dear. Take a seat."

Jenny took a seat looking very flustered.

"Are you okay dear?"

"It's just... It's just I'm so turned on by women." Jenny said and broke down crying. "I swear I'm not a *SOB* lesbian. The thought of being intimate with women disgusts me, but ever since you mentioned it I couldn't stop thinking about it. I even came to..." She broke down again.

"Oh honey, it's okay. I know how hard it must be coming to terms with your sexuality. Here let me give you a hug." Veronica got up and walked over to the crying Jenny and hugged her in such a way that her cleavage was all up in her face. This sent a surge of electricity through her loins. Why is this happening to me she thought. Veronica took back her seat.

"Here, I brought a present for you." And she reached in her desk drawer and pulled out a box with a bow on it.

"What is it?" Jenny asked curiously.

"It's exactly what you want, but I don't want you to open it until you get home." She handed the mysterious box to Jenny who was wondering why it was so light and what it could be. She shook it and could hear something shaking inside. So it's not just a prank she thought. Jenny wasn't used to getting presents as she didn't have many friends.

"Sleep Jenny!" The doctor said. And just like that Jenny was slumped over again. "Alright Jenny, here's the deal. What's in the box is a pair of Vanessa's workout panties. No matter how hard you try to cum from now on you won't be able to unless you're sniffing or tasting her panties. You'll try to fight it the best you can, but once you reach your horniness limit, I'm sure you'll break. Wake up Jenny."

Jenny came back to confused, but Veronica just told her she blacked out from crying so hard. That was a reasonable answer for her. "What were we talking about again?" Jenny asked. "Oh right the box. Thank you so much for the present."

"Just wait until you see what it is." Veronica said with a smirk. This naive girl was so fucked. "There is something else we need to speak about. It's about your fascination for Vanessa Rodriguez."

"I don't have a fascination with Vanessa, I just hate the bitch." Jenny corrected.

"In my professional opinion I believe you have a crush on her."

"You're crazy."

"I believe by our next session you won't be able to disagree." Veronica said ominously. And with that Veronica called an end to their session. "See you next week."

"Bye Dr. Rodriquez." Jenny said taking her box with her.

As soon as she got home she quickly ripped open the box the curiosity killing her. When she did she was perplexed. There were a clearly used pair of panties in a Ziplock bag with a letter. As she read the letter she felt her stomach drop. It basically told her that Vanessa was Veronica's niece and she got a pair of her dirty underwear for Jenny to jill off to. It said to prove her point about the crush she bet that Jenny wouldn't cum without sniffing the panties. Jenny was so mad that she thew the panties across the room and tore the letter up. What kind of nasty ass present was this she thought. Fuck Dr. Rodriguez.

As the days went on and she got hornier and hornier she tried to climax, but she couldn't even when she pictured Vanessa Rodriguez. She was so horny one night that she walked over to the Ziplock bag lock a puppet with strings and opened it. The smell instantly filled the room and she gagged. She reached in and grabbed the panties and dropped them to the floor after feeling their disgusting dampness. So that's why they were kept in a Ziplock bag. She didn't want to do this, but she could cry from the sexual frustration and so with that she picked the panties up and walked back to her bed and laid down. She brought the panties up to her nose and took a deep sniff and felt a surge of electricity go straight to her clitoris. She kept sniffing and touching herself embarrassed that it was to the smell of that bitch Vanessa that she was getting off. She came to the most powerful orgasm of her life and with that there was to be no question that she at least had to be bi. Or maybe she had a panty fetish. She couldn't make heads or tails of it, so she just cried herself to sleep.

A couple of days later she was back in Veronica's office. "Why the fuck did you give me her panties?!"

"I take it I won our little bet." Veronica said coyly, smirking.

"I ought to slap that smirk right off your face." Jenny said pissed off.

"That would be the biggest mistake of your life I assure you." Veronica said sternly annoyed by the insolence of this girl. "Why don't you have a seat and we can process your feelings."

feeture13
feeture13
68 Followers