By Their Covers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
feeture13
feeture13
68 Followers

"Please let me keep licking. I love your pussy, it's so delicious." She lied. She had started touching herself and had felt closer than ever so she was desperate to get back to what she was doing. She had to keep her stomach in check the whole time from the flavor, the scent, and the feel of the pussy.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA." Vanessa couldn't help laughing seeing this loser beg to lick her pussy with a face drenched in her pussy juice. "Finish what you started slut." And just like that Jenny was back to work. "Oh yeah, oh yeah. Faster, faster. Now my clit. I said my clit you worthless little queer." Jenny tried but it was so hard with the bucking hips and having her hair pulled. Right when Vanessa was about to orgasm she yelled out, "Cum with me my little queer, cum." And started squirting in Jenny's face while all Jenny could do was swallow as she had the best orgasm of her life and it wasn't with a man, but a woman. A sexy Latina. Both of them were panting afterwards. "Clean me up" Vanessa said. Looking back at the matted curls she felt like she was about to lose her lunch, but she felt a strange urge to obey Vanessa. This was much harder than when she was turned on, but none the less she dutifully licked and cleaned Vanessa until she was fresh as a daisy. Jenny on the other hand looked like a train wreck which only made Vanessa laugh some more as Jenny blushed.

"Okay now I want you to thank me." Vanessa said. The gall of this girl thought Jenny.

"Thank you." Jenny whispered. Completely subdued.

"Not like that you dumb shit. Do you have the memory of a goldfish? Just for that you're not only going to kiss my ass as a thank you, but you're going to kiss my asshole." Jenny wanted to barf, but felt that strange urge to obey this impudent girl. She watched as Vanessa stood up and turned around pulling her skirt up and out of the way. "Spread my ass cheeks." Jenny's zombie like limbs obeyed and she face to face with that dark crater. She puckered her lips and leaned in being able to smell that undeniably disgusting earthy aroma. Vanessa reached back and grabbed her by the hair and shoved her nose deep into her anus. "HAHAHA Now you're a real brown-noser." She felt like queen of the world. "Take a sniff." And Jenny did almost throwing up for real this time. "You know what would be really naughty is if you licked me there. Come on baby. I'm giving you permission." Who needed permission for such a horrible act? Jenny found her tongue snaking out against her will and she circled that crater. The taste was indescribable and that texture. Oh my god she wanted to die. Vanessa kept her licking for thirty minutes straight until she rubbed herself to another orgasm. Jenny started sobbing uncontrollably. What the fuck did she just do.

"Oh shut up." Vanessa scolded. "You know you loved every moment of it. This is going to become a regular thing from now on. In fact you can even start coming over to my place to practice your technique. Doesn't that sound like fun?"

No. It sounded like hell, but all Jenny could mutter was a despondent, "Yes." *SOB*

After that day Jenny's life changed dramatically. She had to wait on Vanessa hand and foot just so she could get the honor of licking her pussy so she could have an orgasm of her own, but only with Vanessa's permission of course. Once Vanessa realized that Jenny wouldn't cum without her permission that's when the real hell began. Unaware that Jenny couldn't cum due to the hypnotic suggestions, she just thought she was an obedient cunt who enjoyed it. She deprived Jenny of her pussy just so she would humiliate herself for her. Vanessa decided that she needed to really get better at licking pussy, so she started to loan her out to all her friends. That eventually led to her realizing that she could charge women money and so she started to pimp the little dyke out to the most beautiful women. Professional hot chicks that had some extra energy to burn. No, they weren't all lesbians, but who wouldn't mind having an obedient little queer at their beck and call. Jenny eventually was forced by Vanessa to sell all her things and move into her place as a maid, when she wasn't out earning Vanessa money. So that's what became of poor Jenny. She ended up having to lick the feet, pussies, and asses of women she used to look down upon, but now had no option but to respect. She never did come to like it, but what choice did she have? They say don't judge a book by it's cover. Jenny used to judge these women by their covers, but now she just knelt obediently by their covers. Ready to lick.

The End

feeture13
feeture13
68 Followers