By Their Covers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This isn't about my feelings, this is about my life spiraling out of control. I'm not a lesbian I swear. I don't know why I... I came smelling those dirty panties. It's like my body has a mind of its own. I want to die more than ever." Her eyes starting to water.

"Sweetie please have a seat. I promise I can help you with this." Jenny a little apprehensive took a seat. "I want you to know dear that whatever you say in this room stays in this room. Nobody will know about it." Jenny calmed down a bit, this was a professional after all. "What you need to do is come to terms with your repressed lesbianism and your crush on Vanessa Rodriguez."

"But I don't-"

"Hush." Veronica cut her off. "Just listen to me so I can help you." Jenny nodded her head in a sign of acquiescence. Desperate for a solution. "The sooner you come to terms with these facts, the sooner you'll be living a happier life. Vanessa isn't a lesbian like yourself, but I'm sure she wouldn't mind getting licked by you. She is a worldly woman after all. Maybe you could win her heart through a good licking." Jenny balked at this. She would never lick Vanessa, ever. She wanted to protest but kept on listening in hopes of finding a solution. "Here's how you're going to convince her to let you lick her. You're going to offer Vanessa foot massages every day. Slowly you're going to start getting in close to her foot and sniffing it. Then you're going to offer her a very special massage. You're going to use your tongue to massage her feet. Your goal is to show off your skills with your tongue so she might consider letting you lick her beautiful pussy. That means you have to really get in there with your tongue and get in between her toes, suck on her toes, nibble on the bottoms. I'm sure she would love that after a hard day's work."

"I can't do that. That sounds super disgusting."

"Sleep Jenny." And just like that Jenny slumped over. "Aright Jenny everything I just described to you you're going to end up doing whether you want to or not. Not only that you're going to put your whole heart into it, because you won't be able to cum unless you lick Vanessa's beautiful feet. All you can do is masturbate to images of Vanessa's feet until you've licked them. And you'll masturbate every day, that's an order. Do you understand me?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Wake up Jenny." Jenny came back to.

"I'm sorry I was daydreaming. What were you saying again?"

"We were discussing how you were going to get Vanessa to let you lick her pussy by licking her feet."

"I really don't think I can do that Dr. Rodriguez."

"Don't be silly. People have done worse things throughout history. This should be a walk in the park for a strong girl such as yourself." Jenny felt good about being called strong. She never viewed herself as such, but she didn't know how she was going to accomplish this task. Vanessa hated her just as much as she hated her. Would she really go for it? What am I thinking? I'm not really going to go through with this ridiculous idea.

"Listen up Jenny. The more you try to resist it the worse it'll get for you. People who go through what you're going through aren't able to cum until they act out on their repressed desires. The more you ramp up the acts the more you'll need to do in order to be able to cum. That is why you ended up masturbating to Vanessa's dirty workout panties isn't it?" All Jenny could do was blush at this theory. How had the doctor known? Maybe she was right after all.

That next day at work was very difficult for Jenny. All she could think about was how she was going to ask Vanessa to rub her feet. Would she just laugh in her face? Surely she would turn down such a ridiculous offer.

"Good morning loser." Vanessa said. This startled Jenny out of her deep thoughts.

"Good morning Vanessa."

"What, no witty come back today?"

"Listen Vanessa. Can I speak with you in private?" Jenny looked concerned about something.

"Sure thing. Let's go to my office." As Jenny followed Vanessa, she couldn't take her eyes off of her swaying ass. Why did the world have to be so unfair she thought. Some girls have all the luck. "So what's up?"

"Can I massage your feet after work today?" Jenny said shyly.

Vanessa raised an eyebrow questioningly. "What's your angle?" She didn't say no that was one positive.

"My therapist wanted me to try some new hobbies and I've been getting into the art of foot massage. Since I don't really have any friends, I don't have anyone to practice on. Could you please help me out? I've been going through a really rough patch in my life."

Vanessa thought for a second. "Sure thing. Meet me in my office at five." Vanessa didn't mind a nice foot rub and it would be even better coming from her hated work rival.

"Okay. See you then." And Jenny got up to leave.

"Wait. Aren't you going to thank me? I am going out of my way to do you a favor." Vanessa loved rubbing it in.

"Thank you, Vanessa. I really appreciate what you're doing for me." Jenny said blushing. She didn't even want to do this, so why was she thanking this girl. Fuck my life she thought.

The day went by faster than Jenny would have liked. She dreaded what was to come. It was five and so she headed towards Vanessa's office and knocked three times on the door. "Come in." Vanessa said. "Oh it's you. I didn't think you'd actually show up. So you're really serious?"

"Yeah. Thanks again."

"Well let's get started." Vanessa said excitedly.

Jenny made her way around Vanessa's desk and got on her knees. She took Vanessa's right heel off and her face scrunched up at the rancid stench. "HAHAHA yeah, they get pretty ripe." Vanessa laughed. Looking back down at her foot it actually looked pretty good. It was tan with pink painted toenails and as Vanessa flexed her tired foot Jenny could see the wrinkles on her pink soles and she felt a tingle between her legs. What's wrong with me she thought. She took the other shoe off and got to work. The soles were damp to the touch which sent a shiver down Jenny's spine from disgust, but she pressed forward like a soldier. Jenny kept getting more and more turned on due to the hypnotic suggestions and she prayed that Vanessa couldn't smell her.

Up above you saw Vanessa's nose wrinkle and she sniffed what can only be described as feminine musk. She decided to keep that info to herself, but gave a knowing smile from the fact that this little bitch was getting turned on by giving her a foot massage. Maybe she has ulterior motives she thought. Vanessa also caught Jenny trying to catch glimpses up her skirt. She decided to test out her theory and pretended to accidentally bump her sweaty other sole against Jenny's face. Jenny gave a moan of pleasure. "HAHAHA you little lezzie. You're getting off on this aren't you?" Vanessa mocked her. Jenny got up and ran out of there blushing at being caught for the perv that Dr. Rodriguez had made her out to be.

That night Jenny tried and tried to have an orgasm, but all she could see were images of Vanessa's feet in her minds eye and she just couldn't get over the hump. Fuck she thought to herself and gave up. She called in sick the next day too embarrassed to go into work after getting caught. Vanessa on the other hand had a wonderful night. She searched up lesbian foot fetishists and watched a whole bunch of videos of women licking other women's feet imagining the licking woman as Jenny and herself as the one being licked. She came to multiple orgasms picturing that loser licking her feet and she knew she had to make it happen. She was very disappointed when jenny hadn't come into work the next day.

Jenny got a call from Vanessa, but she didn't answer it. The message she left said that Jenny better come in to work the next day or she was fired and she better meet her for a five o'clock appointment. Jenny felt butterflies in her stomach at the thought. Why couldn't she just leave her alone and pretend like it never happened? It wasn't meant to be however and five the next day came around like a speeding train.

*knock* *knock* *knock*

"Come in." Vanessa said. "Have a seat." Jenny sat down nervously. "I read all about you last night. I see what lesbian foot fetishists love to do and I want you to do it to me. I want you to lick my feet." Jenny was flabbergasted. The nerve of this bitch to assume she was a lesbian.

"I'm not a lesb-" Jenny tried to get out.

"Save it. It's too late for any pretenses. I saw the way you were looking up my skirt and I could smell you from a mile away. If you don't get on your knees in the next ten seconds, you're fired." Vanessa said authoritatively.

What choice did Jenny have? She couldn't afford to lose her job and this was her secret mission after all. She got up, walked in front of Vanessa, then got down on her knees and looked down at her pink sneakers dreading what was to come next. "Get to it bitch." Vanessa said domineeringly. Not being nice after figuring out Jenny's secret. Jenny took off the right sneaker first and was hit with an unbelievably bad odor. "HAHAHA That's right you little lezzie. I went for a nice long jog this morning to get my feet just right for you." Jenny felt like vomiting, but went ahead and removed the other sneaker doubling the scent. Vanessa's blue ankle socks had gray foot prints on the bottoms from her sweat and Jenny didn't want to touch them. One stern look from Vanessa moved her into action. When she finished removing the second sock, Vanessa quickly reached down for the sock and stuffed it into Jenny's mouth before she could protest, holding her hand over her mouth so she couldn't spit it out. "If you spit it out you're fired. I want you to start sucking on them." Jenny gagged instantly, but started sucking from fear of losing her job. "That's it bitch. Nice and easy. Now I want you to hold your face in place." Vanessa said as she raised her sweaty feet up to Jenny's face and started rubbing them all over. They were warm to the touch and sticky from sweat. All things that disgusted poor Jenny. Despite that she felt a huge surge to her loins. Curse her body.

This went on for ten humiliating minutes before Vanessa reached into Jenny's mouth with her toes and pulled the sock out. "That was just the appetizer. Now get to licking." Jenny barely stuck her tongue out and gave the most tentative small lick. "Nuh, uh bitch. No acting like you don't like it. I can smell you from up here." Jenny felt so humiliated. How could she let this little diva humiliate her this badly? Curse the hypnotic suggestions. "Get your tongue all the way out long licks. There you go. In between the toes now. Mmmm. Make sure you swallow that toe jam it's the best part." Jenny followed each direction keeping her stomach in check. "Suck on each toe now. There you go. This is what you should have been doing for me since the first day I met you." Jenny kept licking her feet for another thirty minutes before it was finally over. Vanessa pushed Jenny away with a light shove from her right foot while she was still licking. "That's enough loser. I have a present for you." Vanessa said while reaching beneath her skirt and pulling down her blue panties clearly soiled from arousal and tossed them into Jenny's face. It left a trail of stickiness before they fell to the floor. Jenny gagged in response. " I want you to touch yourself while sniffing and sucking on my panties tonight." Jenny looked at the panties then back into Vanessa's eyes. "Well, aren't you going to thank me you little queer?" Jenny blushed at being called a queer. She wasn't a lesbian. What choice did she have though?

"Thank you." Jenny said shyly.

"Thank you ma'am." Vanessa corrected her.

"Thank you ma'am."

"That's not a proper thank you after all I've done for you. You need to kiss my ass." Vanessa scolded. Jenny was flabbergasted. After all she had done? Jenny was the one who did all the licking. Fucking cunt. But the words never left Jenny's mouth. Instead she crawled behind Vanessa and planted a small kiss on her skin tight skirt covered ass. Vanessa was having none of it though. She reached back and grabbed Jenny's head and shoved it herd in between her ass cheeks. "HAHAHA get right up in there you little brown-nosing cunt. That ought to teach you some respect." A small tear fell down from Jenny's right eye. She couldn't believe how far she had fallen. After ten long seconds Vanessa released her and Jenny wanted to leave the panties, but grabbed them in fear of the possibility of her inability to cum without them. She was so, so frustrated. "HAHAHA you're actually taking them. I was jus joking, but go ahead. I'd hate to deprive you, you little lezzie." Jenny blushed all the way down to her chest and ran out of there. When Jenny got home that night she masturbated while smelling and tasting Vanessa's panties and came to an earth-shattering orgasm the likes of which she didn't think possible. She cried herself to sleep at the mess her life was becoming.

"Have a seat." Another session with the good doctor.

Jenny sat down. Trying to figure out how to explain her plight to the doctor. "Why does it have to be her? I hate that bitch Vanessa."

"I take it you licked her feet?"

"She made me suck on her sock while rubbing her sweaty feet all over my face. It was disgusting. She even kept calling me a lezzie." Jenny felt like crying again. "Afterwards I licked her feet she made me kiss her ass and called me a brown-noser. Fuck!"

Veronica brought her hand up to her mouth to stifle a giggle. "You think this is funny!?" Jenny yelled.

"Watch your tone young lady. I am not your enemy. I just think my niece has quite the sense of humor." Jenny was fuming, but decided to keep her mouth shut. "Have you realized what the next step in your progression is?" The doctor questioned a confused Jenny.

"No." Jenny replied.

"You have to lick Vanessa to an orgasm. That's the only way I suspect you'll be able to cum. I recommend you watch plenty of lesbian porn and tutorials on pussy licking."

"Please Dr. Rodriguez. That can't be the only way. I don't want to lick pussy."

"Too bad. There are plenty of things we have to do in this life that we don't want to. That's how life works. Don't be so conceited as to think you're the only one." But Jenny did feel like she was the only one. She felt so alone and trapped. The thought of pleasing her hated enemy was sending shivers down her spine.

"Sleep Jenny." Once again Jenny slumped over. "Listen closely Jenny. From now on you can only cum while eating your hateful rival Vanessa's pussy and only if she says you can. You'll ask her permission to cum and only will if she allows it. Am I clear?"

"Yes ma'am." Veronica licked her lips. She had this little bitch right where she wanted her.

"When you wake up you'll have a strong urge to obey Vanessa Rodriguez. Whatever she says goes. You can't run away. You can't kill yourself. You can't harm her. You can't do anything that will get her in trouble. Am I clear?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Wake up Jenny."

Jenny came back to. "Sorry I started daydreaming again." Jenny shook her head.

"What I was saying was you need to give yourself up to Vanessa. That's the only way you'll be able to cum. I know it may sound distasteful now, but I'm sure once you start touching yourself all doubts will melt away like butter. Anyways, that's our session for the day. Have a good week. And good luck with the pussy eating." She said to rub it in one more time.

"Thanks... I guess."

That week Jenny watched a lot of lesbian porn. Taking notes and trying to ready her mind for what she knew she had to do. She tried to orgasm, but nothing worked. The only thought that kept reoccurring in her mind was licking Vanessa's pussy.

Three days later she was under Vanessa's desk licking her sweaty ass feet when she got the courage to try her idea. She was too shy to ask to lick Vanessa's pussy, but maybe if Vanessa asked it would make it easier. Her plan was to really wow Vanessa with her tongue so she licked her soles moving her tongue in circles, long licks up and down zigzagging between the toes swallowing everything she collected of course. Vanessa wouldn't accept anything less. For some strange reason she couldn't tell Vanessa no. She had even started to get her coffee every morning. She picked up the pace on the licking really digging her tongue into the soles to sooth Vanessa after a long days work, but Vanessa just kept typing away completely ignoring her. Eventually she broke down.

*SNIFF* *SOB* Vanessa rolled her chair back and looked down. "Is everything okay down there?" She asked.

"I'm so fucking horny can I please lick your pussy ma'am? I promise to do my best I've been watching all sorts of lesbian films for practice. Please, please, please." She hated having to beg this little bitch to lick her pussy. She wasn't even a lesbian, the thought disgusted her. She just needed to orgasm so badly.

"HAHAHAHAHA so, you've finally come around huh lezzie? I knew it all along." Vanessa gloated. Jenny hated being called a lezzie, but what else could she possibly be at this point? She was begging her most hated rival to lick her pussy just so she could cum. Sure sounds like a lezzie to me. "How long have you wanted to lick me?" Vanessa asked mockingly.

Jenny saw where this was going. "Since the first day I met you."

"Is that why you always said all those mean things to me? It's because you had a crush on me?"

"*SOB* Yes, yes. I've had a crush on you from the very beginning. You're just so beautiful." Jenny lied through her teeth like a helpless drug addict trying to get what she wants.

"HAHAHA alright you little dyke. Come take off my panties." Jenny sprung to her knees as fast as she could and reached up beneath her skirt pulling her panties down. She pulled them close to her face and took a deep sniff like she had seen in the lesbian pornos. She gagged reflexively considering she wasn't a lesbian, but her loins were on fire none the less. "What's wrong? You don't like the way I smell. If that's the case, we can call this whole thing off." Vanessa said with a cute pout. Jenny panicked. She closed her eyes and thought of a really good memory to bring a smile to her face. She brought the panties back to her face taking a big whiff while suppressing her gag reflex. "Mmmm, yummy." Jenny tried her best porno impersonation.

"That's more like it cunt. You know how many people would give an arm and a leg to just get the privilege to smell my panties?" This girl was really up her own ass thought Jenny, keeping it to herself.

"May I please lick you ma'am?" Jenny gulped at what was to come.

"Go ahead my little queer." Vanessa said hiking her skirt up and spreading her legs exposing her pussy to poor Jenny. Jenny wanted to run out of there right now. Was this really what she wanted? One more spasm to her groin reminded her that it was. As she leaned in she could smell the heavy musk of Vanessa who had clearly already been turned on from the foot licking. She inched closer and closer sticking her tongue out and gave a tentative lick. She had to hold her lunch down. She knew for a fact she wasn't a lesbian in that moment, but it was too late, because Vanessa had already taken two handfuls of her hair and she started grinding on her face. "Oh yeah you little cunt eat me. Eat me until I squirt all over your face. That's it, get that tongue deep in there. Deeper!" Jenny felt like her tongue would fall off with how far she was pushing it out. "There we go. Up and down, up and down. Mmmmm." Vanessa pulled Jenny's head away from her pussy so she could get a good view of it. "Look at my pussy bitch. Tell me you love. This is the pussy that owns you." The lips were a little darker than Vanessa's regular skin tone and she had a nicely trimmed triangle of heir above that were now matted with pussy juice.