All Comments on 'By Your Side'

by t0nst3rs

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Just beautiful....

Excellent. I look forward to reading more. Cheryl

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Hey

My birthday is Feb 14 so please- it's enough that I hate all the force fed commercialism, but I have to endure a birthday as well. At least you can just ignore it and treat it as a normal day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Scorching hotness!

Wow best college/lesbian story ever. It started with details and it wasn't rush, which I love. I then laughed for half an hour or so when 'D' force's her knee in Ryans balls. Lol best part, and its so detail it gives both point of view from both girls. Your my favortie author and this is the best story. You have great humour so add more humour if you can and make your story longer because Im not going wild long enough :) Every things really perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Gotta give this one a 5

Hot! This story had all of the right elements, and nothing felt forced or contrived. The characters were realistic the pace perfect. I hope to see a lot more from this writer.

Bridget69Bridget69over 16 years ago
The right side.

Great story with just the right pace and buildup. I also hate Valentine's Day and love "The Notebook". Hope to read more.

DiJiTDiJiTover 16 years ago
Wonderful!!!

Its such a shame I could only give this story a 5 because it deserves 1,000. The build-up was just perfect. The characters were realistic and believable and your writing skills really show through.

I hope we see MANY more submissions from you.

MTL17MTL17over 16 years ago
This is a beautiful story, good job

This is a beautiful story, good job

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I Guess I'm The Only One...

...who had trouble staying awake through the BORING build-up. I thought I was on the wrong site for the entire first part of this ho-hum story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Very nice

I enjoyed the build up, now for chapter 2 and more of the love shared by these lovly ladies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I liked it!

I really like your style of writing so read this story not because of the topic but because of the author. I loved the buildup and the sex was hot.

HLDHLDover 16 years ago
Love the romance!

The build-up and story was GREAT! The characters seem real and the romance was wonderful.

michchick98michchick98over 16 years ago
Fabuloso!

Why is it that the people who have the negative comments are too afraid to show themselves? I wish there was an option to NOT allow anonoymous comments and force people to leave at least an email address.<BR><BR>Okay, on to my comments on the story.<BR><BR>You know my feelings on this topic. However, over and above the girl sex, this was a truly wonderful story. Who better to fall in love with than the person who knows you best? It was a romantic story and while I'm not a fan of this category, it gets a 5 from me! Thanks for a great read (again), T!

SithspitSithspitover 16 years ago
Perfectly done

I never comment on stories, but this was just too good to not let the author know just how well this story was paced and done. It was believable, the sex was graphic but not "in your face", and it managed to actually tell a STORY...in two pages, no less!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
great job

wonderfully written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
brilliant

Fantastic, one of the best stories I've read on this site. Moving and very erotic. Excellent.

blue_berryblue_berryover 16 years ago
loved it

not enough love stories between girls... this one is a fav.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Absolutely wonderful

I recently discovered that I'm in love with my best friend. This is the type of ending that I hope our story will have. Brilliantly written. Every now and then there are stories on this site that just make your day. This was one of them.

Thank you for writing and posting this. Please continue with more such stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Loved it.

Absolutely wonderful. I loved the romance and GREAT ending.

I usually don't comment on stories, but this was too good not to. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
love it true^^

wow i loved that you didnt make the other girl an instant profressional it is very belilveable its a favorite i just hope that if i have it happen to me its as sweet....

PrincessErinPrincessErinabout 16 years ago
Sweet

Sweet and romantic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Awesome

Oh wow, this story made me cry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
wooowwww

that waz absolutly 100% beautiful. the best luv story ever. u deserve numerous awards. 2 make a long story short it was beautifuly done. =)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
great

best i ever read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Beautiful

Beautiful story beautifully written

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Amazing story. Kudos

ERock359ERock359about 13 years ago
Awesome story, until the End

I loved this story up until the end when it kind of cut of anticlimactically. The last paragraph killed it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

this is a awesome love story wish i could xperience that way too..more stories author..thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
AWW

Oh my god that is such a sweet story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Bit too matter of fact for me

I just found it too lacking in emotion. Sorry

BugattiTBugattiTalmost 11 years ago

Nice story, keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
the end

you were doing good until the end. the i could tell but i wont thing was a let down.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Beautiful

Reminded me of my situation. My best friend also likes cream colored rose and Mr. Goodbar. But she is into guys and in a relationship. She won't ever feel the same towards me nor will I ever be able to tell her how I feel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Meeeh

I don't really like when people say they are virgins just because they have not had sex with men *sighs* that killed it for me. It was also extremely short, barely having any real build up or indication that the feelings were indeed mutual. Onto better lesbians stories next hopefully

for_shitz_and_gigglezfor_shitz_and_gigglezover 7 years ago
Great story

Awesome story. The character developments were good. I only wish there was more sex scenes. But even though it was one it well worth it :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Beautiful. This has been one of my favorites for years. I wish you had done a few more.

Rambling_ChantrixRambling_Chantrixalmost 2 years ago

Love the reveal at the end. Thanks for sharing!

okami1061okami1061over 1 year ago

Great. Sweet. Lovely.

You're gone now, so this really is for other Lit readers.

This story makes is clear, even though it is not a true story, that fear, rather than love, is the most powerful emotion—able to surpass love in a single bound—and why many (or most?) people live such unfulfilling lives. If only we had the guts to come out and say what we want.

Is rejection truly worse than choosing to make no attempt at all?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I had a similar experience at university. It was an introduction to basic Earth Science and I was very excited. I couldn't wait for the lecture to start. I really didn't register the fact that someone sat in the seat next to mine. When I noticed her, she smiled and gave me her hand to shake. "Hello, my name is Elizabeth, let's be study partners". I fell in love instantly. I could only stare at her with my mouth wide open. This was the start of an intense and loving relationship. As she walked up the aisle to stand next to me at our wedding, she raised her hand and said "Hello, my name is Elizabeth. Let's get married".

nogravynogravyover 1 year ago

Well done! This is a hard story to tell, it's been done so many times, but you did it very well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous