All Comments on 'Cab Driver'

by little sebastian

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
justagirlathartjustagirlathartalmost 18 years ago
Wow!

Just think, if you hadnt made the wasted trip to the bar, you wouldnt have had all that fun with the hack and the cop...

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
great

thats where i would love 2 b cumming now fuck that was good

Mitzi36BMitzi36Bover 17 years ago
A tranny's dream

Oh baby, this story is fucking marvelous. It has everything a transvestite could ask for--detailed descriptions of getting dressed in girly clothes, outrageously flirting by letting men look up her dress, sucking cock and jerking off, and getting fucked in the ass by two horny guys. And cum, cum, cum all over the place--in her hair, on her cheeks, running down her chin, filling her panties, and best of all spurting down her throat. A tranny's ultimate fantasy.

Mitzi36BMitzi36Bover 17 years ago
A tranny's dream

Oh baby, this story is fucking marvelous. It has everything a transvestite could ask for--detailed descriptions of getting dressed in girly clothes, outrageously flirting by letting men look up her dress, sucking cock and jerking off, and getting fucked in the ass by two horny guys. And cum, cum, cum all over the place--in her hair, on her cheeks, running down her chin, filling her panties, and best of all spurting down her throat. A tranny's ultimate fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
cabbies tip

As a cabbie myself I've had many crossdressers ride in my taxi........but never had the three tips this driver received. Can't wait to pick up this tramp some evening.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
My fantasy

As a closet cd this would be my fantasy come true. It's usually a case of getting 'dressed up' in my wife's underwear but having nowhere to go. Maybe this story will inspire me to be braver in future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Fuzz

As a cop, I have only been thanked by a shemale once like that - it's nice to be considerate - and i hope to pull over more sexy trannies!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
HAWTTTTTT!!!!

Damn, talk about one hot story. I think this is the hottest TS story I've ever read. I can't wait to read more from the author.

sexandthecity77sexandthecity77over 11 years ago

very hot, especially when the cop got involved! more stories please =D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
So Horny

Wot a LUCKY SISSY WHORE BITCH!!! I would do anything 4 the feel of a hard Cock or 2 up deep inside my panty clad X dressing Virgin Man Clitty Hole Fuck I'm Soaking and pulsing and throbbing at the thought Mmmmmmm.

Synthia44Synthia44about 2 years ago

Holy fuck what a story!! I am so wet and my cock is dripping so much. I would love to be on the receiving end of something like this. I have a fantasy of two guys I know that are park rangers and one of them is gay. I want to be fucked like the girl in the story.

immoraljaneimmoraljaneover 1 year ago

nice story, I always feel having 2 cocks servicing me feels much better & far more fun

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous