Cab Ride Down Memory Lane Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He groaned and broke the kiss pulling back. I quickly removed my hand and looked up, worried I'd done something wrong. He's already grabbing my hand, dragging me to the side.

"Where are we-?"

I can't really speak, the music is too loud and the crowd is dense. I focus on keeping steady on my feet.

He drags me towards the bathrooms where a long row of chairs and a high wall of black felt muffle the beat and lights of the music between the club and the bathrooms. The lasers don't reach us here and I realize it's pitch black. The muffled sound is comforting and I can hear myself breathe for once. There are other club patrons in the hallway, milling around and smoking cigarettes, but in our dark corner no one can hear or see us.

He stops and pushes me up against the felted wall, grabbing my hands and pinning them behind me. Before I have a chance think, his lips crush mine again and my mind melts. All that matters in the world is breathing and surviving.

His other hand starts to travel. He finds the hem of my dress and starts to slip his fingers under. My heart rate picks up.

No, not in public!

I can't move though as his lips make an assault down the side of my neck. My mind is blank with pleasure and I start to whimper, not that he can hear. I feel his hot breath in my ear.

"Feeling touchy now angel?"

My mouth unable to move, I just whimper in response. I'm definitely wet down there and he's soon to find out. When he growls it makes me twitch.

His eyes find mine and they sparkle with amusement. His hands settle under the fabric travel higher, finding silky lace panties I put on earlier without many other options. It's a bit embarrassing, it has lace bows criss-crossing in the back and leaves a gap.

He whispers in my ear "I like these, did you pick them for me?"

His fingers find the gap in the back and start traveling through the lace in towards unforsaken territory.

"Fuck off!" I squeaked.

I'm too dizzy to say anything snarky and drunk on his kisses. Instead I glance around to make sure no one is watching.

I spot an empty seat in the corner and drag him over. On the way there, my mind formulates a new plan. I glance over my shoulder, it's still pitch dark.

I pull him to sit down and before he can say anything, I grab his shoulders and swing my legs on top of his. I reach for his his face and my lips find his again, now he can't say anything else that will make me feel embarrassed.

I grind down and feel sweet relief on my clit as I feel his hard erection below me. My dress is hitched up and he plays with the bows and gap in the back. I make a mental note he's probably an ass kind of guy.

The music moves me, it's so easy since it's basically dancing, a wonderful ab workout if you will. I feel his fingers playing with the laced-up bows and his other hand moving down to massage my calf muscle.

Dear lord that feels good. Why is he so good at that?

I'm probably moaning at this point, the pleasure's just too much and I'm not really sure I have control over myself. I rock my way towards an orgasm and I feel myself floating higher and higher, just as the music reaches its peak.

I decide to raise the stakes and slip my hand under his waist band. I feel him gasp into my mouth and my hand closes over steely softness. I move my thumb to find pre-cum oozing out the tip and spread it around on my fingers. His cock twitches, he likes it.

Yummy.

If the lights were on, we would look like straight porno material at this point, but I really don't care. If anyone can actually see us, good for them. I enjoy this position of power, keeping him gasping beneath me. I don't even need to surface from his kisses to imagine what his face looks like. I start to alternate to the music, slowing down my tongue and increasing the pressure in my wrist, then vise versa.

"Mmmh look at you go, kitten", he growls and spanks me lightly.

I yelp and jump with a start. He takes the opportunity to grab my waist lift my body forcibly back onto my feet, dragging me back into the crowd.

I wonder where he will take me this time, because honestly if we don't find an empty room soon, we will probably just end up fucking on the dance floor. Just kidding, I would never.

I haven't seen his face clearly in over an hour but I feel his strong hand dragging mine and I don't have a care in the world. I hold back a sigh, feeling my impending orgasm sink sadly back down and I focus on the stinging on my backside. Blood pools where he slapped, pulsing with the beat of the music and bringing a nice, warm, burning sensation.

He drags me back to the main group and finds James to whisper in his ear. They shake hands and I realize it is probably time to go. Glancing at my watch, it's 3AM in the morning! Not a bad time to end the night.

We start making our way out of the club and a few other students join us. I pass Sam dozing off at a nearby table and lean down to shake her awake.

"You ready to go home sweetie pie?"

She just nods sleepily.

I pull her up around her waist and find Alex to take her home. Our group makes our way out of the entrance, somehow I'm the sober one, yet again.

When it comes to taking care of friends my mind clears up in an instant. I thank the bouncer and smile sweetly at the men guarding the door. They nod in return.

Hunter pushes the door open in front of me and I walk out onto a flurry of taxi cabs under hazy yellow streetlights.

Outside the air is a bit chilly but feels amazing on my tingly skin. It's like drinking cold water after chewing mint gum. I look out past the crowd in front of us down the Bund to the gleaming black waters of the Huangpu river.

It rustles and shifts like it's dancing along.

12